Why do I keep seeing double numbers?

• 2 weeks later...

It's also related to patterns. Plus you have now mentally made a note of it so will automatically notice it more. 

I remember a while back when people started commenting on phantom planets and I started spending more time looking at the night skies and suddenly seeing things that I had never noticed before, that were always there.

• 3 months later...

If you think seeing double numbers may mean something, then it will mean something. Plenty of people see double numbers but don't pay attention, or aren't aware that they could be relevant, and nothing happens. Things become meaningful when we purposedly put our awareness into them.

hello my nane is george and i am from sparta greece 39 years old nice to meet you a lot of time searce for a forum like this😄.i have the same problem with numbers the last 6 months i see numbers and other  things something is happen to me but i dont understund and i have strange sound in my ears like i bibm... and i see a strange lihgt ball and the cosmos and sometimes strange planet, with lot of tree and river and sometimes when is raining day i hear the sound of water in a river but no river exist.sorry for my english not good thank you for your time.no one to speak here for this in my town, i am going to crazy

Edited by giorgos

32 minutes ago, giorgos said:

hello my nane is george and i am from sparta greece 39 years old nice to meet you a lot of time searce for a forum like this😄.i have the same problem with numbers the last 6 months i see numbers and other  things something is happen to me but i dont understund and i have strange sound in my ears like i bibm... and i see a strange lihgt ball and the cosmos and sometimes strange planet, with lot of tree and river and sometimes when is raining day i hear the sound of water in a river but no river exist.sorry for my english not good thank you for your time.no one to speak here for this in my town, i am going to crazy

Welcome to the forum. Glad you were able to find it. 

I don't see the numbers as a problem. I don't think they have to be anyway.

I have a sound in my ears too. They say it's tinnitus. I suspect EMF, but I'm not sure. When you said "bibm" What did you mean? Do you see the light ball when you close your eyes?

Your English is a lot better than my Greek! :-)

thank you forr your response. its continues sound like a  sound from a horde in guitar elecric. i dont know how to say in english and light ball see when i close my eyes sound like dizinness and sometimes i see very bad dreams but no so often like good 

Edited by giorgos
  • Like 1

I started seeing 33 everywhere around 2 years ago. I started a thread about it recently not realising this one was already here. Haven't been able to fully understand it but the strangest thing was when i asked family members if 33 meant anything to them, two responded by saying my brother used to see it everywhere and had told my Dad and his Girlfriend about it. My brother died in July 2019, I can't recall exactly when I started seeing 33 but it was certainly not that long after he had passed and it hasn't left me since. Given that he used to see the same number (and I had no awareness of this) I can't truly believe it is just a coincidence. But I still can't explain exactly what it means, if anything at all.

its strange.and me not understund base on a mini researce on web i found is maybe happend something like great spiritual awakening in our planet but not sure and this sound in my ears is finally EMF EMF from earth's electromagnetic field because when i have this sound on my ear's i check shuman'ns resonance live and found the earth have 8.57 hz and the waves has about 50 circles the normal is 7.56 hz so i try to up my frequence but not sure for this because is more complicate.

Edited by giorgos