a very important thing to specify

francofabio

one thing that is important ti specify , it is wrong to say that one man couldn't change the world , it is possible , i am totally in to that , the point is that require brute force in all it's expressions, and it seem that whoever told that to david wouldn't like that solution , but you know what , i don't care because my point is to save myself , not to take orders even from good guys , so i will have my way in to that

I get what you are saying, but I'd disagree that it would take brutal force to change the world for the better, alone or with others. And the expression of love, real love not the sexual kind, is the most powerfull. 

Here's hoping that you won't justify brutality to "save yourself" or not to "take orders". Honestly, I am not entirely sure what you mean by that. I don't see anything wring with doing what you are told if you believe in what you are doing. The greatest knowledge I received in my life is with communicating and experiencing other people, for better and worse.

How are you planning to save yourself?