Keep Pushing Freedom Fighters- They are wounded!

Posted (edited)

In a recent world economic forum article. Our friends have admitted that the vaccine passports have been a failure and are a potential human rights violation. Below is the quote and link to article. Keep fighting harder than ever! You are making a difference. Hit them while they are down! We are not out of it yet.

Don’t use the pandemic as a justification to discriminate and exclude

Melody Patry, Advocacy Director, Access Now

From Singapore to Jamaica, governments are scrambling for solutions to help the world return to a pre-virus normality. Vaccine certificates — or “passports” — that record and authenticate vaccination statuses, however, are short-term fixes that potentially pose long-term risks to human rights. These fast-tracked stopgaps are a blueprint for exclusion and discrimination, and present serious and disproportionate threats to the privacy and security of millions of people.

COVID-19 and its reverberations already impact our most vulnerable and underserved individuals and communities — from limited health care, to increased economic instability — we cannot allow techno-solutionism to exacerbate the divide further.

Global leaders, and their industry counterparts, must stop, recalibrate, and ensure technology plays a positive, cornerstone role in pandemic recovery. As laid out by U.N. Special Procedures on the eve of RightsCon 2021, "we need to act together to embrace the fast-pace expansion of digital space and technological solutions that are safe, inclusive and rights-based."

https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/07/how-can-we-mitigate-inequality-7-experts-explain/

Edited by Notimeleft
Missed word
  • Like 1

We're dealing with delusion on a global scale but, yes, I agree the protests are having an effect. 

I read a lot of nonsense today in the tabloids about Russians dropping like skittles from the "new strain of virus". And then, the Russian press, boasting that the Sputnik had a 99 per cent efficiency and will be sold to North Korea. 

We have people in power who are living in a false reality of their own. At the same time, daring to use us as lab rats to fight their propaganda war on vaccine sales. 

All I can say is the numbers of people who tell me how angry they are is growing enormously. And the protests are no longer a minority. The overall social, political effect looms closer and some people in power fear the end of their careers. Or even their political future.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Shining-one said:

We're dealing with delusion on a global scale but, yes, I agree the protests are having an effect. 

I read a lot of nonsense today in the tabloids about Russians dropping like skittles from the "new strain of virus". And then, the Russian press, boasting that the Sputnik had a 99 per cent efficiency and will be sold to North Korea. 

We have people in power who are living in a false reality of their own. At the same time, daring to use us as lab rats to fight their propaganda war on vaccine sales. 

All I can say is the numbers of people who tell me how angry they are is growing enormously. And the protests are no longer a minority. The overall social, political effect looms closer and some people in power fear the end of their careers. Or even their political future.

Keep pushing is all I can say. Educate people. Not just about politics, but who they really are. I try to tear down their walls with things like "who are you"? Then I explain to them how they are not anything that they identify as. You are not this or that, your not your job, your not your skin color, you are not you body image, or your political ideologies. I try to make this impression which transcends opinions and identities. This opens up the door for others to listen and challenge their beliefs. But just keep fighting however you are. For me it's all about my children's future, but everyone has their own reasons and should protect the human rights of others. That's the real fight. We are literally fighting for our rights, and they are making laws to protect all the wrongs. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Notimeleft said:

Keep pushing is all I can say. Educate people. Not just about politics, but who they really are. I try to tear down their walls with things like "who are you"? Then I explain to them how they are not anything that they identify as. You are not this or that, your not your job, your not your skin color, you are not you body image, or your political ideologies. I try to make this impression which transcends opinions and identities. This opens up the door for others to listen and challenge their beliefs. But just keep fighting however you are. For me it's all about my children's future, but everyone has their own reasons and should protect the human rights of others. That's the real fight. We are literally fighting for our rights, and they are making laws to protect all the wrongs. 

Personally, I can deal with the ongoing scam by the supposedly "elites mafia" (fuck them) but what bothers me is to know that this is for the long run and for a far darker future. I will fight to death for my children, grandchildren and the generations to come to reverse the roles on this rock. 

When people laugh after you tell them about satanic rituals... Remind them: It just might be more non-fictitious than you

can imagine.

Even a small step forward you can achieve against a takeover is a giant leap for humanity

Keep sane folks...  👋

• Like 2