Jump to content

Organizing Long Term Survival Communities


Richard
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hey, first post here =)

 

Most of us know where the world is headed. We know how Covid was part of the Great Reset, how this is the largest operation ever conducted on the world by the ruling elite. And it's far from over. New "variants" will be released just as older ones lose effectiveness, until everything shuts down. International trade, travel, commerce of most kinds, will grind to a halt. Deaths from the vaccines will be attributed to these newer strains, the unvaxxed will be blamed as usual, and tension will be maintained for as long as possible. Eventually, when enough damage has been caused to global infrastructure, Smart Society 2.0 will be implemented, the Great Green Panopticon where its denizens own nothing, and are happy. 

 

And I'm sure no one here wants that. So, knowing that this is the inevitable future, what can we do about it? After long thought, I believe the "only" hope is to band together in small, tight-knit communities, to weather the storm as long as it may last. Attempting to do this alone is simply too dangerous, and not smart. And if our communities grow too large, we risk attracting the ire of the State. But a small or medium sized community of 20-50 people, with varying skillsets, can become quite powerful. 

 

I'm personally just waiting for cryptocurrency to make another boom, and then I plan on selling my house and doing exactly what I outlined above with a group of friends.  

 

What do you think of this solution? Do you know enough people you trust to make such a life change?

1619494543601.jpg

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/6/2021 at 12:34 AM, Richard said:

Hey, first post here =)

 

Most of us know where the world is headed. We know how Covid was part of the Great Reset, how this is the largest operation ever conducted on the world by the ruling elite. And it's far from over. New "variants" will be released just as older ones lose effectiveness, until everything shuts down. International trade, travel, commerce of most kinds, will grind to a halt. Deaths from the vaccines will be attributed to these newer strains, the unvaxxed will be blamed as usual, and tension will be maintained for as long as possible. Eventually, when enough damage has been caused to global infrastructure, Smart Society 2.0 will be implemented, the Great Green Panopticon where its denizens own nothing, and are happy. 

 

And I'm sure no one here wants that. So, knowing that this is the inevitable future, what can we do about it? After long thought, I believe the "only" hope is to band together in small, tight-knit communities, to weather the storm as long as it may last. Attempting to do this alone is simply too dangerous, and not smart. And if our communities grow too large, we risk attracting the ire of the State. But a small or medium sized community of 20-50 people, with varying skillsets, can become quite powerful. 

 

I'm personally just waiting for cryptocurrency to make another boom, and then I plan on selling my house and doing exactly what I outlined above with a group of friends.  

 

What do you think of this solution? Do you know enough people you trust to make such a life change?

1619494543601.jpg

It's already happening here in the UK.

 

I'm a member of a telegram group that have single handedly got hundreds of folk to form groups or to aid singles in going off grid.

 

I am not sure your idea if forming a small group is ideal!  The PTB will know of these groups and pick them off one by one.  But having individual tiny (but not small in area) homesteads that form a much larger network is the way to go I think.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/11/2021 at 8:12 PM, Ethel said:

I really like the idea of this. I very much wish I will experience a sense of community and belonging in this lifetime.

.

You will and already do I think.

 

Here is as good a place as any!  Now come over here for a cuddle you big lunk! ♥️😘

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The Freedom Network

 

https://www.thefreedomnetwork.co.uk/what-we-do

 

A movement for liberty.We are a non-political, inclusive movement taking action to reclaim our freedom through the individual and collective. We regard equal rights for all as the best basis for a healthy society. We believe in individualism and not communitarianism meaning the individual has the right to be heard as a sovereign being. Join or set up a Freedom Hub.

The hub is located in your county or metropolitan area with multiple branches feeding into that hub as the network evolves. Meet up and collaborate with like minded people to take regional and national action.

Each freedom hub brings together people from all backgrounds to share advice and information, receive and give support and take steps towards a future where our freedom is never treated as optional.

Find a hub

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Preppers tend to be strong-willed, independently minded people who do not get along in community settings, even among others of like mind; at least, that's what I've heard. A better strategy is to form alliances and be ready to help, but do not live out the fantasy in a small commune, etc. It's also a security risk to go all-in with a little group; for example, everyone is just one moody / rebellious teenager's act of indiscretion away from being compromised.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

I've loosely decided to post this either in a survival thread (which I may do as well) and/or a thread like this 'preppy'  community forming one! 

 

https://www.peakprosperity.com/preparing-for-a-post-covid-vaccine-world/

 

Good article and it seems to me helpful comments are below this broad ranging article as indeed one of the commenters below it says...

 

Also included in the comments are a recommended way so it seems to place strategies based on stages upon what is needed at each time going forward... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/26/2021 at 2:06 PM, TetraG said:

I've loosely decided to post this either in a survival thread (which I may do as well) and/or a thread like this 'preppy'  community forming one! 

 

https://www.peakprosperity.com/preparing-for-a-post-covid-vaccine-world/

 

Good article and it seems to me helpful comments are below this broad ranging article as indeed one of the commenters below it says...

 

Also included in the comments are a recommended way so it seems to place strategies based on stages upon what is needed at each time going forward... 

It started well until they believe covid is a bioweapon....... I didn't read the rest, sorry. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/6/2021 at 12:34 AM, Richard said:

Hey, first post here =)

 

Most of us know where the world is headed. We know how Covid was part of the Great Reset, how this is the largest operation ever conducted on the world by the ruling elite. And it's far from over. New "variants" will be released just as older ones lose effectiveness, until everything shuts down. International trade, travel, commerce of most kinds, will grind to a halt. Deaths from the vaccines will be attributed to these newer strains, the unvaxxed will be blamed as usual, and tension will be maintained for as long as possible. Eventually, when enough damage has been caused to global infrastructure, Smart Society 2.0 will be implemented, the Great Green Panopticon where its denizens own nothing, and are happy. 

 

And I'm sure no one here wants that. So, knowing that this is the inevitable future, what can we do about it? After long thought, I believe the "only" hope is to band together in small, tight-knit communities, to weather the storm as long as it may last. Attempting to do this alone is simply too dangerous, and not smart. And if our communities grow too large, we risk attracting the ire of the State. But a small or medium sized community of 20-50 people, with varying skillsets, can become quite powerful. 

 

I'm personally just waiting for cryptocurrency to make another boom, and then I plan on selling my house and doing exactly what I outlined above with a group of friends.  

 

What do you think of this solution? Do you know enough people you trust to make such a life change?

1619494543601.jpg

 

Been trying that.....and it seems that not many are interested so far..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/3/2021 at 3:38 PM, Morpheus said:

It started well until they believe covid is a bioweapon....... I didn't read the rest, sorry. 

 

I'm not quite certain I understand where you are coming from if you don't believe covidity has punch around suppositions and probabilities it is a bioweapon...

 

I mean... What else could it be to put a simple question, and the answer is WAY OFF being a true vaccine, in my expectation. 

 

Ps, I don't always read a full article... Sometimes it can go against me, but so can time!  🥸

Edited by TetraG
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, TetraG said:

I'm not quite certain I understand where you are coming from if you don't believe covidity has punch around suppositions and probabilities it is a bioweapon...

Sorry, I don't mean to be rude or dismissive I just can't take anyone serious who's pushing the bioweapon aspect. For me, if this was a bioweapon then it would have been far more deadly but also much harder to control. Plus they risk themselves by releasing a bioweapon and whilst we have seen some politicians suffer reactions etc, no one in a prominent role has had any damage at all. Suspect.  

 

Plus the test is a fraud and no one has proved it's existence within the reams of FOI requests all over the world drawing no evidence whatsoever of its existence. 

34 minutes ago, TetraG said:

the answer is WAY OFF being a true vaccine

Totally agree, it's gene therapy and that is having a bigger impact than a non existent virus. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/14/2021 at 8:23 PM, Defbalt said:

A better strategy is to form alliances and be ready to help

Hi / hello :) 

 

Whilst its easy to understand why someone would say this of the following 2 basic mindset examples, the first is most troubling by which I mean some person I simply glanced & noted on this forum has already stated they reckon to expect "each (wo) man for him/herself"...

 

Hmmmm.. what does that teach us so far...nothing much. Only that reality and that attitude per-se is a default survival instinct for the" sole survivor mentality"...

 

Conversely, the web online may not necessarily be viewed as a treasure trove of community forming contacts by all, despite the many interested in off grid if thats true HOPE I'M WRONG THOUGH AND PEOPLE FOCUS ON WHATS IMPORTANT RATHER THAN NIGGLE AFTER NIGGLE... (otherwise the passage going forward can reveal uneasy even getting passed basic hurdles of respectful communication as the first challenge...

But when not so, it could be the problem of people with pushy or domineering personalities whom can destabilize the harmony of a group, and of course not limited to that)...

 

I LIKE THE IDEA OF OFF GRID, AND HOPE TO COMMIT TO IT OR CONTRIBUTE TO IT... But going it alone off grid or however, that solves a great deal less though (as I said) probably other than avoiding drama with other people, but then becoming lonely...This may see many lone survivors in their respective home regions trying to carve a future out of thin air, no closer to other tribes and perhaps no closer to reasonable standard of living.

 

So some sensible groups of people are needed.... Egos not. 

 

So back to my original warning, it could given that solitaire approach result

in people feeling the coldness of reality as it always has been for people up against the tide and alone I suspect?... Only worser still in times of greater uncertainty like now..  And so in the climate of a tricksy pandemic, too many cold go it alone attitudes, are not really helpful... In short... And I say this even as a loner myself so I know it ain't fun to go solitaire for long periods. Yeah it maybe I personally think many people suck, but even I have to rationalize we can't dismiss everybody by the few bad apples we know,  or whatever humans get on our nerves or whom try to bring us down even.  

 

 

-------

Enyway, Defbalt, as to what you mention, what sorts of Alliances are you suggesting?  

 

Anyone joined Macnamaras find a hub (thefreedom network.co.uk) suggestion yet?

I haven't, I'm annoyingly too busy with rehoming myself in the conventional sense. Odd really as I am an unconvemtional person and so PREFERABLY  before I die 🥸 I wanna put that to right....    

 

(and no I don't have a moustache, lol) 

 

Edited by TetraG
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/6/2021 at 11:09 AM, Morpheus said:

the test is a fraud and no one has proved it's existence within the reams of FOI requests all over the world drawing no evidence whatsoever of its existence. 

 

Agreed the PCR testing nonsense device of deceit....

Now.... Sorry to cut away from what you are saying, as I skip talk on bio weapons (terminology too strong??) ...  Enyway I respect your views, but and good in general to see we might roughly view the end game wearing the same spectacles of truth, if not always exactly the same conclusions on what anything covert, criminal or dangerous may mean for us innocents... Concerning  our basic intergity of health and prosperity... Threatful or crazy for our anxiety, and so on...  

 

Now.. and in this thread, the "best test" (of human endeavour) is to ensure we ourselves remain genuine in our mission as supportive people in among people we can get on with or honor our worthy alliances with, without needing a strict one person hierarchy. =No one person should need to be boss within any breakaway friendly and co-ordinated group. I reckon. 

 

A helmsman or woman is in each of us by instinct, but in community better for that to be harnessed more broadly for all to experience as a sense of thriving together==

 better to realize and appreciate differences of useful interest, and we are all skilled at something!!...  It doesn't have to result in fierce competition! 😉

 

Edited by TetraG
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For now all I could suggest is that off-grid preppers cultivate trust-based friendships and be ready and willing to do what they can, in principle, to help each other out. Kind of like the "barn-raising" mentality some share, but without committing to huddling together, which in my view draws attention at a time when greyness might be the best survival strategy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...