Afghanistan - NATO withdrawal - Belt and Road

Ok, so Biden is pulling US troops out of Afghanistan 20 years after 911, and the UK, and another NATO contingents seem to be following suit. https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-56955702

What are people thoughts here?  It looks like Afghanistan will soon be under the thrall of China. Easy money for investment will buy loyalty and indebtedness.

What will will happen with the Taliban who may now take control, and what if Al Qaeda resurfaces?

Is this going to result in some sort of repeat of 911, but perhaps emboldened with weaponry from China?

What is the game here?

4 hours ago, Mikhail Liebestein said:

What will will happen with the Taliban who may now take control, and what if Al Qaeda resurfaces?

Is this going to result in some sort of repeat of 911, but perhaps emboldened with weaponry from China?

- Al Qaeda is an American manufactured terrorist group and don't worry about the Taliban. Let them sort out their own problems, as if America didn't have any... 

- What is that suppose to mean a repeat of 911. 

In case you were asleep for the last 20 years I'll fill you in on the latest reference 9/11. Bin Laden had nothing to do with it and the US (again), Israel and some other intel agencies orchestrated the whole thing to pass the patriot act and used as a good excuse to invade Iraq and Afghanistan. 

I can't believe there're people still falling for that false flag of 9/11, 20 years later.

The problem in the middle east is America and Israel. Leave the middle east alone and they'll get tired of killing each other.

Posted (edited)
On 7/6/2021 at 9:10 AM, wideawake said:

The problem in the middle east is America and Israel. Leave the middle east alone and they'll get tired of killing each other.

Exactly if you don't want terrorism stop creating terrorists, SIMPLE

Edited by peter
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

...have a strong feeling that They are all full-up-to-the-necks for a

long time now, with the War on us...

Plans & Projects currently being implemented.....the Covid-19shits..and all the related ramifications of it...

the scale of it probably bypasses all the past ''events'' of the spread-around-countries ''manufactured'' terrorism...as we have not seen much since 2020..

but instead, they came up with a new one....the War on all of us via a 'Covid-excuse'

Its getting to the point when ''producers are not allowed'' to come up with their own scripts for movies without the consent of the Elites in order to use it as a tool to mix up with the 'real Movie' played on all of us..

All the news about them removing troops from those countries is a clear sign that something else is brewing anyway or its just one of their many tactics of focussing even more energy in amplifying the current War on us... i might be wrong....i hope i am wrong.

Edited by Simple Actions
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 7/8/2021 at 1:09 PM, Simple Actions said:

...have a strong feeling that They are all full-up-to-the-necks for a

long time now, with the War on us...

That's what they do for living so... nothing unusual...

Edited by wideawake

11 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

lol...i was being a little sarcastic ;)

Cool, no worries mate. 👌

Having a cold one here at home tonight relaxing after a week's work (lucky me for now) and have a read on what the unbrainwashed have to say tonight. 

Cheers!!

🍻

4 minutes ago, wideawake said:

Cool, no worries mate. 👌

Having a cold one here at home tonight relaxing after a week's work (lucky me for now) and have a read on what the unbrainwashed have to say tonight. 

Cheers!!

🍻

Oh man.....nothing beats a nice cold one! Enjoy it! 

Might also have one now......your fault! hahahaha

• Like 1

I find that enjoying life at home more then social might just be a way to survive this mentality of world defeats. "Mask to go there, masked up to buy something, etc". I would not last long in that environment (especially after a few drinks lol) and that is why someone has to achieve collectivity mentally and spirituality with likeminded people in order to combat the invaders of humanity. More important than ever.

Alone in the woods surviving on nature against what we are up against today would be suicide in my opinion. Humanity can only succeed as a collective species, not alone split out across the world.    

7 minutes ago, wideawake said:

I find that enjoying life at home more then social might just be a way to survive this mentality of world defeats. "Mask to go there, masked up to buy something, etc". I would not last long in that environment (especially after a few drinks lol) and that is why someone has to achieve collectivity mentally and spirituality with likeminded people in order to combat the invaders of humanity. More important than ever.

Alone in the woods surviving on nature against what we are up against today would be suicide in my opinion. Humanity can only succeed as a collective species, not alone split out across the world.    

Funny you mentioned that......If i remember correctly, i only had to wear a face covering for probably 10 seconds in all this time! lol

And 10 seconds was just the time it took for my inner self to start boiling of such insane demand......took it off and did not even hear a peep from the ''door man'' at Tesco! By the way this was i think....last November i believe...was the last time in Tesco and do not have any intention of going back in EVER again.....nor Morrisons, ASDA for that matter. Aldi and Lidle are so far not too bad at all around here...so....fingers and toes crossed hahahahaha

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...
On 7/10/2021 at 1:27 AM, wideawake said:

to achieve collectivity mentally and spirituality with likeminded people in order to combat the invaders of humanity. 

More important than ever.

Alone in the woods surviving on nature against what we are up against today would be suicide in my opinion.

Humanity can only succeed as a collective species, not alone split out across the world.    

If anyone wants me I'm in the woods with winnie the pooh. 

Therefore I am not alone! 😀

Tyranny may try to take from us, by attempting to divorce all human beings from nature, but I am determined tyranny will find that difficult so long as people like us collectively stay together... 

• Like 1

I think this thread pretty much gets to the crux of the matter.

There definitely seems to be a Eurasianist element. Same with Iran.

1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

Iran’s ‘Ghost Armada’ and its Secret Alliance with China
https://www.beltandroad.news/irans-ghost-armada-and-its-secret-alliance-with-china/

Edited by EnigmaticWorld