Tips/tricks/ideas to avoid the vaccine...

I'm starting to face a bit of pressure from my employer now, regarding the vaccine and if I'm being honest I'm running out of ideas, I've tried a few things but I feel it's starting to get harder

Maybe we could use this thread as a support network to share ideas etc

I've thought about having two jobs, tell one employer I've had it with my other employer etc and tell the other the same thing 

My dads Irish so I've thought about telling them I had the jab in Ireland and I'm not sure if they'd check or not

Other than that I'm all out of ideas, perhaps someone else out there can put forward any better ideas?

What do you think guys?

• Like 1

On 7/5/2021 at 6:10 PM, Liam3880 said:

I'm starting to face a bit of pressure from my employer now, regarding the vaccine and if I'm being honest I'm running out of ideas, I've tried a few things but I feel it's starting to get harder

You could just tell them you've had it. 😏

Of course, this might become tricky if they then ask to see your 'vaccination card' as proof.

I suspect for many bigger employers it will be more of a 'box-ticking' exercise - they may not ask for proof of jab, but just want to tick some box on your record to show that you have.

I'm lucky in that I work for a small company, and there are only three of us, I've lied and told them I've had my jabs, and because they trust me, they believe me.

Don't get me wrong, I don't like lying, but on the other hand, I get left alone now.

• Like 1

One possibility could be to join the Vaccine Control Group.

https://www.vaxcontrolgroup.com/

Vaccine Control Group - A Scientific Study

The Vaccine Control Group is an independent long-term study that is seeking to provide a baseline of data from unvaccinated individuals for comparative analysis with the vaccinated population, to evaluate the success of the Covid-19 mass vaccination programme and assist future research projects. This study is not, and will never be, associated with any pharmaceutical enterprise as its impartiality is of paramount importance.

The VaxControlGroup is a community cooperative, for the people. All monies raised will be re-invested into the project and its community.

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
Issues with format
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

https://pandemic.solari.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/Solari-Employer-Form-revised4_28July_2021.pdf

Be sure to document the date and time you submit the form to your employer; also document the date and time and their response if they refuse to sign it

https://truthcomestolight.com/notice-questionnaire-for-employers-who-are-requiring-the-experimental-anti-covid-injections-vaccines/

Here is a shorter version:

‘I write with regard to the matter of potential COVID vaccine and my desire to be fully informed and appraised of ALL facts before going ahead.

I’d be most grateful if you could please provide the following information, in accordance with statutory legal requirements:

1. Can you please advise me of the approved legal status of any vaccine and if it is experimental?

2. Can you please provide details and assurances that the vaccine has been fully, independently and rigorously tested against control groups and the subsequent outcomes of those tests?

3. Can you please advise of the full list of contents of the vaccine I am to receive and if any are toxic to the body?

4. Can you please fully advise of all the adverse reactions associated with this vaccine since its introduction?

5. Can you please confirm that the vaccine you are advocating is NOT ‘experimental mRNA gene altering therapy’?

6. Can you please confirm that I will not be under any duress from yourselves as my employers, in compliance with the Nuremberg Code?

7. Can you please advise me of the likely risk of fatality, should I be unfortunate to contract Covid 19 and the likelihood of recovery?

Once I have received the above information in full and I am satisfied that there is NO threat to my health, I will be happy to accept your offer to receive the treatment, but with certain conditions - namely that:

1. You confirm that I will suffer no harm.

2. Following acceptance of this, the offer must be signed by a fully qualified doctor who will take full legal and financial responsibility for any injuries occurring to myself, and/or from any interactions by authorized personnel regarding these procedures.

3. In the event that I should have to decline the offer of vaccination, please confirm that it will not compromise my position and that I will not suffer prejudice and discrimination as a result?

I would also advise that my inalienable rights are reserved.’

• 4 weeks later...

Come on guys - what is the matter with you all - You all have a computer and a printer that can print card or at least thick paper - a laminator costs just a few pounds - And remember back when you was on holiday in Nepal - and they wouldn't let you leave until you had a jab -   > in case 'they' got in trouble <   Get creative - It is easy to obtain online something written in 'Nepalese' or make it up as you go  - test your acting skills  - can your boss read Nepalese - probably not  - if he is moronic enough to be a part of all this shit - he is probably too brain dead to have the ability to read - treat  the thick as thick - just remember you are not

These arseholes lie to us - so return the favour 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1