Jump to content

How can we contribute to making Britain great again?


Starchild
 Share

Recommended Posts

If this Covid carry on has highlighted anything, apart from the obvious issues, it has been how much we consume Chinese cheaply made products.

 

Do you think it's possible to buy solely British (or to an extent, European) products for what we require? 

Although I've always been semi conscious of the clothes I've bought, undoubtedly, most will have been made in sweat shops in the far east, whether India, Pakistan, China or Sri Lanka, so I thought I'd make a conscious effort to try and buy British where possible. Obviously the prices are high, but I imagine that the quality is better. But also the choice is narrower. 

 

What are your thoughts? Do you try and buy British whereever possible? Is it a good idea to support British manufacturers more in the current climate, paying more bt for better quality? Or do you not think it matters?

 

Cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The three most revolutionary things you can do in modern britain are as follows:

 

1. Refuse any vaccine or mRNA injection

2. Get rid of your smart phone, smart TV, smart meter or any other smart device

3. Have a white child and raise them to not be a satanic neo-marxist

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

The three most revolutionary things you can do in modern britain are as follows:

 

1. Refuse any vaccine or mRNA injection

2. Get rid of your smart phone, smart TV, smart meter or any other smart device

3. Have a white child and raise them to not be a satanic neo-marxist

I doubt I'll ever get rid of my smart phone or TV tbh. Although I do not have any social media apps on my phone, and the only one I subscribe to is Instagram which is on my tablet which always stays at home. I do not have FB, Twitter, LinkedIn, WhatsApp or any of the other nonsense. I think if you're over 35 and have the likes of TIKTOK and Snapchat, then you're probably a trainee peadophile (just a joke). 

 

So what are your thoughts on trying to buy, mainly British products to help get the economy going and building up the manufacturing sector?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
33 minutes ago, Starchild said:

I doubt I'll ever get rid of my smart phone or TV tbh.

 

are you aware that your smart tv and your smart phone pick up your spoken words and those of the people around you and then send those words back to the corporation that produced them and that they reserve the right to share that data with third parties? And you just know that they WILL be doing that because why else would they create that capacity and then put it into the legal small print that they are allowed to do it?

 

What this means is that the telescreen that is in everyones house in the novel '1984' that is put there by big brother to show them state-sponsored programming but also to watch them and listen to them in their home is already installed not only in your living room but also in your pocket. You did that all by yourself. Big brother hasn't even had to force you to do it! It just seduced you into it because you want to watch footballers taking the knee and newscasters telling you lies and other talking heads blowing all kinds of smoke up your arse

 

If you go into the safety data small print in your phone you will find that it says you should never use it within 10mm of your body. However when you have it in your pocket it is constantly communicating with cell towers whilst up against your body. If you have ever held an EMF meter upto a smart phone you will find that the signal it gives off is constantly changing even when not in use and that it is the most schizophrenic signal you will find of any household appliance

 

If you have it on your bedside table at night it is sending those signals close to your head whilst also listening to you

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You've used the username 'starchild' which is a new agey term for the people who incarnate here to warn you about whats going on and to advise you what you should and shouldn't do if you want to save the earth

 

But the truth is that if a starchild did that you wouldn't listen to them anyway

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Interesting, thanks... No Starchild comes from the guilty pleasure of being a KISS fan.

 

a starchild would probably warn you off them too

GENE SIMMONS Blasts Anti-Vaxxers And Anti-Maskers: 'If You're A Denier, Stay In The Shadows'

December 9, 2020

https://search.blabbermouth.net/news/gene-simmons-blasts-anti-vaxxers-and-anti-maskers-if-youre-a-denier-stay-in-the-shadows/

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

evil doesn't tell you it is evil

 

if evil did that you would recoil in horror

 

evil seduces. Evil comes with an open cheque book, a smile and something tantalising it dangles before you

 

That's how it wins your soul over in gradual stages unitl one day you are immersed in it, wondering how you got there

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Luckily i take what any musician or "artist" has to say with a pinch of salt. Im obviously not as embedded or researched as you are in the manifestations of evil, but I do hold a questioning outlook and rational mindset. Hence my original post - instead of funding the 'nikes' 'all saints' or other sweat shop manufacturers, I look to source from Britain and try to shop local where possible. 

 

Serious question, how do you function in society knowing all that surrounds you is essentially trying to kill or convert you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

a starchild would probably warn you off them too

GENE SIMMONS Blasts Anti-Vaxxers And Anti-Maskers: 'If You're A Denier, Stay In The Shadows'

December 9, 2020

https://search.blabbermouth.net/news/gene-simmons-blasts-anti-vaxxers-and-anti-maskers-if-youre-a-denier-stay-in-the-shadows/

 

Never liked Gene at all....something off about him anyway.

I guess like many other 'famous' artists are and will continue being blackmailed into 'joining in' or else.....royalties of their work and the rest will vanish..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Simple Actions said:

Never liked Gene at all....something off about him anyway.

Kiss rocker Gene Simmons back in Israel after 51 years

The Israeli-born superstar calls boycotting artists "idiots," says "there ain't no place like Israel on Earth."

By DAVID BRINN  
MARCH 23, 2011 13:15
According to Simmons, Israel has been a source of pride for him ever since he left. “There ain’t no place like it on planet Earth. It’s astonishing that it’s still here – stronger and prouder than ever,”

https://www.jpost.com/Video-Articles/Video/Kiss-rocker-Gene-Simmons-back-in-Israel-after-51-years

 

e3a5f35fcc8d579f35236aa0856941a5.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

Kiss rocker Gene Simmons back in Israel after 51 years

The Israeli-born superstar calls boycotting artists "idiots," says "there ain't no place like Israel on Earth."

By DAVID BRINN  
MARCH 23, 2011 13:15
According to Simmons, Israel has been a source of pride for him ever since he left. “There ain’t no place like it on planet Earth. It’s astonishing that it’s still here – stronger and prouder than ever,”

https://www.jpost.com/Video-Articles/Video/Kiss-rocker-Gene-Simmons-back-in-Israel-after-51-years

 

e3a5f35fcc8d579f35236aa0856941a5.jpg

 

THAT i wasn't aware of!

 

According to that, it all makes more sense now..

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Starchild said:

If this Covid carry on has highlighted anything, apart from the obvious issues, it has been how much we consume Chinese cheaply made products.

 

Do you think it's possible to buy solely British (or to an extent, European) products for what we require? 

Although I've always been semi conscious of the clothes I've bought, undoubtedly, most will have been made in sweat shops in the far east, whether India, Pakistan, China or Sri Lanka, so I thought I'd make a conscious effort to try and buy British where possible. Obviously the prices are high, but I imagine that the quality is better. But also the choice is narrower. 

 

What are your thoughts? Do you try and buy British whereever possible? Is it a good idea to support British manufacturers more in the current climate, paying more bt for better quality? Or do you not think it matters?

 

Cheers

 

Yes you would be able to by products from only UK companies, but the components that make up the products will not have been produced in the UK and in many cases would not be possible to be produced in the UK.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Macnamara said:

The three most revolutionary things you can do in modern britain are as follows:

 

1. Refuse any vaccine or mRNA injection

2. Get rid of your smart phone, smart TV, smart meter or any other smart device

3. Have a white child and raise them to not be a satanic neo-marxist

 

May I add ?

4. Get rid of your evil politicians

 

12 hours ago, Starchild said:

Do you think it's possible to buy solely British (or to an extent, European) products for what we require? 

 

You should buy products created from the locals, within your city and your country first when you have the choice. It only makes sense and you help the local economy.   

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, wideawake said:

May I add ?

4. Get rid of your evil politicians

 

no the cabal have already done that as the politicians are not making the decisions anymore

 

The agenda is to create a 'technocracy' which is a society run by 'experts' not by politicians

 

In the covid-hysteria-crisis the decisions have been made by the sage team which in turn answers to the World Health Organisation

 

The politicians are not in control of this country and haven't been for a long time. They are merely middle managers in the employ of the global investors who own all the trans-national corporations that are behind globalisation

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

5. Encourage manchildren to value things that matter instead of pop culture.

 

Frankly I think it's women who are the weak link in all this.  

Men, unfortunately follow whatever a woman wants. Men are born simps and women are born sheep.

 

The tide of political correctness and thought and tone policing are all aspects of toxic femininity. 

 

Women seek to maintain social conformity and respond to authority cues and consensus. 

 

That's why the media creates a fake consensus because they know they can get the women on board to support the fake reality they have created because it has authority. Where women go men follow.

 

Anyone who has been following gamer gate and online censorship will see that women are the cheerleaders. Our movies, games, sports, comics and hobbies were traditionally male centric things which women also enjoyed have now become female centric things which no-one enjoys.

 

The future is female and it is fucked.

Edited by Truthspoon
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

 

Frankly I think it's women who are the weak link in all this.  

Men, unfortunately follow whatever a woman wants. Men are born simps and women are born sheep.

 

The tide of political correctness and thought and tone policing are all aspects of toxic femininity. 

 

Women seek to maintain social conformity and respond to authority cues and consensus. 

 

That's why the media creates a fake consensus because they know they can get the women on board to support the fake reality they have created because it has authority. Where women go men follow.

 

Anyone who has been following gamer gate and online censorship will see that women are the cheerleaders. Our movies, games, sports, comics and hobbies were traditionally male centric things which women also enjoyed have now become female centric things which no-one enjoys.

 

The future is female and it is fucked.

 

I don't want to generalize because there are lots of women out there that have more guts than men, but I do think the average normie woman has been weaponized, that's for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

no the cabal have already done that as the politicians are not making the decisions anymore

 

The agenda is to create a 'technocracy' which is a society run by 'experts' not by politicians

 

In the covid-hysteria-crisis the decisions have been made by the sage team which in turn answers to the World Health Organisation

 

The politicians are not in control of this country and haven't been for a long time. They are merely middle managers in the employ of the global investors who own all the trans-national corporations that are behind globalisation

 

The politicians do as told by the cabal, I knew that a long time ago. But it would be a good start before getting to the head of the snake.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/5/2021 at 12:03 PM, Starchild said:

I doubt I'll ever get rid of my smart phone or TV tbh.

So why ask the question if you are not prepared to do whats needed?

 

And when exactly was Britain ever "great"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, wideawake said:

The politicians do as told by the cabal, I knew that a long time ago. But it would be a good start before getting to the head of the snake.

 

Like i say the cabal intend to get rid of politicians anyway

 

The cabal have no intention of keeping up the pretense of 'democracy' forever. They just need to manouver things to the point where they can drop that pretense altogether and people can forget there ever existed an idea of people being able to vote on things

 

That new society, they intend to create is a TECHNOCRACY where the smart-grid artificial intelligence monitors, manages and controls everything you do through all the inter-connected devices that form part of the 'internet of things' that will all communicate with the AI through the 5G cloud

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...