Jump to content

Saline Injections - the Reason


Cgab1
 Share

Recommended Posts

A few months ago, there was an article in our local newspaper which said that a woman was inoculated with saline in lieu of mRNA. I was watching Gareth’s video last night and one of the doctors he interviewed stated that it seems 20% of the vaccines are saline only, but she didn’t know why. I propose that some of the vaccines are placebos so that the vaccine mortality rate is distributed over time. If everyone got injected with the lethal dose, people would be dropping like flies and the population would become suspicious. I think they will gradually decrease the supply of placebo and increase the mRNA vaccines, in addition to attributing vaccine deaths to the “variant”. The next time someone tells you that they got the vaccine and they are fine, tell them that they got the placebo, but their turn is coming…

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cgab1 said:

A few months ago, there was an article in our local newspaper which said that a woman was inoculated with saline in lieu of mRNA. I was watching Gareth’s video last night and one of the doctors he interviewed stated that it seems 20% of the vaccines are saline only, but she didn’t know why. I propose that some of the vaccines are placebos so that the vaccine mortality rate is distributed over time. If everyone got injected with the lethal dose, people would be dropping like flies and the population would become suspicious. I think they will gradually decrease the supply of placebo and increase the mRNA vaccines, in addition to attributing vaccine deaths to the “variant”. The next time someone tells you that they got the vaccine and they are fine, tell them that they got the placebo, but their turn is coming…

I never saw it live in front of me, but that might explain why the magnet test doesn't work for everybody. 

 

If that's the case, it could also be due to production limitations. More factories are being built all over the world as we speak. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Weedo said:

I never saw it live in front of me, but that might explain why the magnet test doesn't work for everybody. 

 

 

It also explains why not everyone gets clots or gets sick. In fact, if you were going to commit genocide by inoculation on a mass scale, you almost HAVE to have a placebo, since you can’t jab everyone at once. You would have to distribute the mortality rate, and this is the only method I can think of that would do that.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Cgab1 said:

It also explains why not everyone gets clots or gets sick. In fact, if you were going to commit genocide by inoculation on a mass scale, you almost HAVE to have a placebo, since you can’t jab everyone at once. You would have to distribute the mortality rate, and this is the only method I can think of that would do that.

If they are really producing molecular gene editing nano bots, and nano chips, then you can imagine how hard it would be to keep up with Bill gates ambitions of vaxxing every human on earth - and fast. They seem to be in some kind of panic, and tight time schedule. Maybe quickly get everyone, before the effects start to show? 

 

But even if this good old poison, it's still hard to produce billions of anything in a matter of months. That could be a reason, or maybe it's just to add to their deception and not create 100% clear patterns. So the Russian roulette comparison would be all the more accurate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Weedo said:

If they are really producing molecular gene editing nano bots, and nano chips, then you can imagine how hard it would be to keep up with Bill gates ambitions of vaxxing every human on earth 

It is my opinion that these vaccines were produced well before the plandemic, (I also believe Trump was well aware of this), just like the COVID test kits, which had a tariff rate assigned in 2018…

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Cgab1 said:

It is my opinion that these vaccines were produced well before the plandemic, (I also believe Trump was well aware of this), just like the COVID test kits, which had a tariff rate assigned in 2018…

Ah very good point! 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Cgab1 said:

It is my opinion that these vaccines were produced well before the plandemic, (I also believe Trump was well aware of this), just like the COVID test kits, which had a tariff rate assigned in 2018…

 

Regarding the test kits and tariff rates, that has been covered elsewhere in this forum, and I did attempt to 'debunk' this myself, having some understanding of how harmonised commodity codes and tariffs works. But anyway...

 

2 hours ago, Cgab1 said:

I propose that some of the vaccines are placebos so that the vaccine mortality rate is distributed over time. If everyone got injected with the lethal dose, people would be dropping like flies and the population would become suspicious. I think they will gradually decrease the supply of placebo and increase the mRNA vaccines, in addition to attributing vaccine deaths to the “variant”. The next time someone tells you that they got the vaccine and they are fine, tell them that they got the placebo, but their turn is coming…

 

I would agree with this.  I've previously speculated that perhaps many people are receiving 'fake vaccines' that do no harm for the reason highlighted in bold. It would be too much to start killing the population off in huge numbers from the off, and instead my reasoning for the 'fake vaccines' was this was merely to 'condition' people to accept the idea of 'regular jabs', and the real damage would start occurring further down the line.

 

People are less likely to be accepting of the idea of regular annual 'Covid jabs', if there is an apparent 'threat', ie people are dying left right and centre having taken them.

 

So I think it is quite possible that there are actually small numbers of 'not fake vaccines' that are being issued, and some people are having adverse reactions or dying as a result.

 

While I don't believe this virus exists at all, and I strongly believe that the PCR tests are meaningless, this idea also does offer some explanation as to why people may still be 'catching Covid' and then dying, even after having their 'jabs'. (The 'jabbed' who are still testing 'positive' are doing so because the PCR tests are bullshit and don't work)

 

And as I've said previously, Big Pharma companies are being paid millions by governments around the world for these vaccines and for their 'research'. They're only interested in money and profit, it probably wouldn't take much effort to 'develop' a harmless 'vaccine' that was nothing more than a few drops of water. And that of course would be the one that passes the 'safety tests'.

 

Everybody I personally know has had one or two jabs now, and they are all fine. One or two complained about 'feeling rough' for a couple of days afterwards, but was that because that's what they've been conditioned to think? It does make me wonder.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Cgab1 said:

 I was watching Gareth’s video last night and one of the doctors he interviewed stated that it seems 20% of the vaccines are saline only

 

can you share that video?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

Regarding the test kits and tariff rates, that has been covered elsewhere in this forum, and I did attempt to 'debunk' this myself, having some understanding of how harmonised commodity codes and tariffs works. But anyway...

 


 

 

 

 

Were you able to successfully debunk this? I noticed that they kept changing the tariff date for a few days..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Cgab1 said:

Were you able to successfully debunk this? I noticed that they kept changing the tariff date for a few days..

 

More an 'explanation' really, rather than a 'debunking', but here you go...

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Thanks. I was thinking it was something like this. At first I thought that they might just be applying the 2018 rate to the test kits shipped in 2019..not sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

there was a chap on the resistance uk telegram group who said his mate was involved in the making of the vaccines and he said that only 30% were the real deal the rest were placebos, this may be true for all vaccines.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/12/2021 at 4:41 AM, kirky1 said:

there was a chap on the resistance uk telegram group who said his mate was involved in the making of the vaccines and he said that only 30% were the real deal the rest were placebos, this may be true for all vaccines.

Makes sense. More people are not getting sick than the ones who are, but that will change when they reduce the number of placebo jabs and increase the mRNA lethal injection..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/4/2021 at 4:00 AM, Cgab1 said:

A few months ago, there was an article in our local newspaper which said that a woman was inoculated with saline in lieu of mRNA. I was watching Gareth’s video last night and one of the doctors he interviewed stated that it seems 20% of the vaccines are saline only, but she didn’t know why. I propose that some of the vaccines are placebos so that the vaccine mortality rate is distributed over time. If everyone got injected with the lethal dose, people would be dropping like flies and the population would become suspicious. I think they will gradually decrease the supply of placebo and increase the mRNA vaccines, in addition to attributing vaccine deaths to the “variant”. The next time someone tells you that they got the vaccine and they are fine, tell them that they got the placebo, but their turn is coming…

 

Out of likes - for all your posts here.

Edited by blowonthepie
Link to comment
Share on other sites

it all comes down to what you see the point of the injections to be

 

If you think they are an out and out depopulation scheme then you would expect them to be toxic in a way that would either destroy fertility in order to crash the global population within a single generation or harmful in a way that would compromise the immune system to kill people over time through the process of 'pathogenic priming' accelerated by extra booster shots that would ensure that the body creates more and more spike proteins that then attach to healthy cells causing the bodies immune system to then attack those cells

 

However if they are implanting nanotech or graphene into people then that would be more about a CONTROL agenda because essentially that would be about creating a 'neural lace' that would see those people become a walking 'smart' device that would be constantly communicated with the 5G wifi 'cloud' which would in turn make their brain and body hackable by the artificial intelligence at the centre of the 'internet of things' smart-grid

 

If it were about control then even saline injections could still contain nanotech.

 

Somehow i suspect that both agendas are at play in parallel. If i had to guess i would say that the elites do intend to carry out depopulation and also transhumanism. In fact the transhumanism aspect could itself become depopulation because a population that is controlled through a neural lace can be led to failure whether it be economic failure, biological failure, social failure or reproductive failure

 

So gene modification, nanotech implantation and spike protein production may all weave together into transhumanism AND depopulation

 

One other aspect of neural laces is that they can not only be used for behaviour modification but they can also be used to create an 'augmented reality' or what David has called a 'technologically based sub-reality' which is to say that people implanted with that nanotech would essentially become immersed in their own virtual reality, kinda like the matrix, because everything you 'see' is really just photon energy entering your eyes which your brain is then decoding into images. If the brain can be occupied (and we know the military has been studying parasites like toxoplasmosis that make a bee-line for the brain and then switch off certain functions there) by nanotech then its decoding processes can be hijaked.

Edited by Macnamara
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2021 at 7:00 PM, Cgab1 said:

A few months ago, there was an article in our local newspaper which said that a woman was inoculated with saline in lieu of mRNA. I was watching Gareth’s video last night and one of the doctors he interviewed stated that it seems 20% of the vaccines are saline only, but she didn’t know why. I propose that some of the vaccines are placebos so that the vaccine mortality rate is distributed over time. If everyone got injected with the lethal dose, people would be dropping like flies and the population would become suspicious. I think they will gradually decrease the supply of placebo and increase the mRNA vaccines, in addition to attributing vaccine deaths to the “variant”. The next time someone tells you that they got the vaccine and they are fine, tell them that they got the placebo, but their turn is coming…

Can I please ask you, does that mean if a person gets a shot and they feel fine and energetic as if nothing happened, that they got a placebo? That’s very reassuring, please tell me do you really think so? And if a little coin or a threading needle doesn’t stick that also means no nano particles/chip? I have friends who regret getting the first shot, they had no symptoms at all, they’ll be very relieved when they hear this. It’s like they dodged a bullet, I hope the placebo talk is true.

Thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/30/2021 at 9:55 AM, Eyeswideopen said:

Can I please ask you, does that mean if a person gets a shot and they feel fine and energetic as if nothing happened, that they got a placebo? That’s very reassuring, please tell me do you really think so? And if a little coin or a threading needle doesn’t stick that also means no nano particles/chip? I have friends who regret getting the first shot, they had no symptoms at all, they’ll be very relieved when they hear this. It’s like they dodged a bullet, I hope the placebo talk is true.

Thank you

Of course, I can’t be certain, but there was definitely a story in the local news about a woman who got a saline injection. All I’m saying is, if you do believe that they are committing genocide, they would have to have a placebo to kill people gradually. If everyone who received the vaccine died, people would wake up very quickly and refuse the shot. Their only other option is to vaccinate the entire population all at once, which we know is impossible. So, the saline placebo becomes the more practical solution….

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/31/2021 at 9:04 PM, Cgab1 said:

Of course, I can’t be certain, but there was definitely a story in the local news about a woman who got a saline injection. All I’m saying is, if you do believe that they are committing genocide, they would have to have a placebo to kill people gradually. If everyone who received the vaccine died, people would wake up very quickly and refuse the shot. Their only other option is to vaccinate the entire population all at once, which we know is impossible. So, the saline placebo becomes the more practical solution….

Thank you

I'm very interested in this placebo/saline idea. It means that anybody in the world who's had their first shot and is feeling zero symptoms, it's a 50% chance they didn't get anything..

This gives hope for the people who woke up late.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...