More fear propaganda? Masks and social distancing could stay for next 5 years...

Simple Actions

More Reach Plc 'fake news' from The Mirror, being shared across their network of 'local news' sites, it would appear.

Health officials have drawn up contingency plans for Covid restrictions for the next FIVE winters to protect the country against future waves of the virus.

The draft blueprint for England provides a menu of options, including making face masks mandatory and bringing back social distancing, in the event of further outbreaks, the Mirror revealed on Friday morning.

Ministers could pick which restrictions might be needed for the winter months depending on the scale of infections and whether hospitals were under pressure.

Yes, I think it is just more media-driven 'fear propaganda'. The article does include this:

But a Department of Health spokesman said: “We do not recognise this story and do not know where it has come from.”

Well, "they would say that" 🙄

So either the DoH are lying, or the Mirror are just fabricating news. Either could be possible of course!

14 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

More Reach Plc 'fake news' from The Mirror, being shared across their network of 'local news' sites, it would appear.

Yes, I think it is just more media-driven 'fear propaganda'. The article does include this:

Well, "they would say that" 🙄

So either the DoH are lying, or the Mirror are just fabricating news. Either could be possible of course!

Exactly! lol

And i think with that said, it seems to be the same principle in relation to Gov statement a while ago saying:

''we do not have any intent to implement covid passports on the population of Britain'' lol

I guess the dreaded question mark still hangs around....damn! lol

Today's message is the complete opposite.  However, an interesting little sentence in there....

Face masks to be personal choice after final lifting of restrictions, says UK minister

Robert Jenrick, the UK’s communities secretary, suggested that coronavirus control measures in England such as the legal requirement to wear face coverings in enclosed public settings would be left up to personal choice after the final stage of the roadmap, giving weight to reports (see previous post) that a number of requirements are to be scrapped.

The Conservative politician told Sky News’s Trevor Phillips on Sunday programme:

Like many people, I want to get away from these restrictions as quickly as I possibly can and we don’t want them to stay in place for a day longer than is necessary.

I think we are going to now move into a period where there won’t be legal restrictions, the state won’t be telling you what to do, but you will want to exercise a degree of personal responsibility and judgment – different people will come to different conclusions on things like masks, for example.

“The prime minister will set out more detail on the national policy on some of those restrictions in the coming days. But there will be things we all definitely need to do – it will be essential that every adult gets fully vaccinated.

1. Pressed on whether he would “get rid” of his mask after 19 July if permitted to do so, Jenrick said: “I will. I don’t particularly want to wear a mask. I don’t think a lot of people enjoy doing it.”

30 minutes ago, Noctua said:

Today's message is the complete opposite.  However, an interesting little sentence in there....

Face masks to be personal choice after final lifting of restrictions, says UK minister

Robert Jenrick, the UK’s communities secretary, suggested that coronavirus control measures in England such as the legal requirement to wear face coverings in enclosed public settings would be left up to personal choice after the final stage of the roadmap, giving weight to reports (see previous post) that a number of requirements are to be scrapped.

The Conservative politician told Sky News’s Trevor Phillips on Sunday programme:

Like many people, I want to get away from these restrictions as quickly as I possibly can and we don’t want them to stay in place for a day longer than is necessary.

I think we are going to now move into a period where there won’t be legal restrictions, the state won’t be telling you what to do, but you will want to exercise a degree of personal responsibility and judgment – different people will come to different conclusions on things like masks, for example.

“The prime minister will set out more detail on the national policy on some of those restrictions in the coming days. But there will be things we all definitely need to do – it will be essential that every adult gets fully vaccinated.

1. Pressed on whether he would “get rid” of his mask after 19 July if permitted to do so, Jenrick said: “I will. I don’t particularly want to wear a mask. I don’t think a lot of people enjoy doing it.”

They may now try leave the judgment to people in order to see how the arguments between the ones who want to continue wearing masks against the ones who won't and then (hopefully not) cause trouble using some crisis actors in shops etc......just like the other Events in the past.

I really....REALLY would like to believe all this to get to an end this year.  Fingers & Toes Crossed!!

• Like 1

Then in winter time when all the vaxxed people start dropping dead they can say: Look it's because they did not wear the mask, we were  wrong to lift restrictions, wrong to give back all of these freedoms, wrong to come out of lockdown. I know! let's have a permanent lockdown. Just to flatten the curve a little. Should only take about 12 years. Or so. It's so boring, so predictable, yet all of the millions of sheep can't see it. The mask has become their blankie, something to cuddle up to and make them feel all warm and safe. Pity all that nano-graphene and toxins impregnated into the masks are having the exact opposite effect. And what about the supermasks, these are homemade by the supersheep, several masks glued together for ultra powerful filtration and a safety visor on top. And breathe.

Edited by jack121