Jump to content

The Awakened Plan for the Future


Cgab1
 Share

Recommended Posts

How should we prepare for the very near future when the awakened, who refuse to vaccinated, will be labeled as domestic terrorists by the government? I have a feeling that they will say we are using our bodies as a bio-weapon during the next variant pandemic, and as suspected terrorists we will have no protection under the law, so if a vaccinated zombie decides to beat and torture you and your family, you will have no legal recourse. I see this getting to be a very nasty situation for us very soon. It will be here before you know it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, Cgab1 said:

How should we prepare for the very near future when the awakened, who refuse to vaccinated, will be labeled as domestic terrorists by the government? I have a feeling that they will say we are using our bodies as a bio-weapon during the next variant pandemic, and as suspected terrorists we will have no protection under the law, so if a vaccinated zombie decides to beat and torture you and your family, you will have no legal recourse. I see this getting to be a very nasty situation for us very soon. It will be here before you know it.

 

Bit of a chaotic time 2020-2021.

I would say, first considering the various points you stated, means that you are now aware or have been for long time about the possibilities of what could happen, what would be your honest humble opinion and what  suggestion would you bring to the table to start with?

What does your mind and emotional side tells you?

And what would you do if you were somewhere by yourself?

Its a great time to share the bags of ideas.

Edited by Simple Actions
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I honestly have no idea at this point. There’s nowhere to run, either, because they’ll find you. If a non-vaccinated person tries to flee, he will be labeled as a wanted man and a fugitive from justice. Is all that worth it, or should you just get the jab?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Cgab1 said:

I honestly have no idea at this point. There’s nowhere to run, either, because they’ll find you. If a non-vaccinated person tries to flee, he will be labeled as a wanted man and a fugitive from justice. Is all that worth it, or should you just get the jab?

 

Of course it’s up to you whether you get it or not; though why any sane aware person would get it is beyond me; I’d rather pass on to the next adventure than put that shit in this body.

 

And by having it, you are giving your power away to those shitheads; no way I’ll do that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Cgab1 said:

How should we prepare for the very near future when the awakened, who refuse to vaccinated, will be labeled as domestic terrorists by the government? I have a feeling that they will say we are using our bodies as a bio-weapon during the next variant pandemic, and as suspected terrorists we will have no protection under the law, so if a vaccinated zombie decides to beat and torture you and your family, you will have no legal recourse. I see this getting to be a very nasty situation for us very soon. It will be here before you know it.

Hi, hopefully it will not get this bad for everyone, but just some countries and cities with extra nasty karma. And may the Creator help the innocent in their midst. 

 

Most important is to brainwash yourself, as what they call brainwashing, such as MK Ultra, it is brain pollution. 

 

True brain and heart washing is by doing whatever it takes for you to become a more peaceful and patient person, which results in less anxieties. (could be yoga, collecting stamps, walking the dog, or having sex with you wife). If it happens that somebody is in such a situation as you described above, then just know that soon it will be over, and after the night, must come the day. Just patience, and although I believe that every person has their own unique way of getting to become an anxiety-less person, to me it culminates to God consciousness.

 

The way like a drowning person will most likely remember God and say "God!", we can ask for help before shit hits the fan. And being grateful, repentant of our own mistakes (i.e. humble and modest), compassionate, charitable, and of course somebody who stands for truth and defends the wronged, including himself. The usual ABC's of what every messenger of God came to teach us. Very simple, basic, and irrefutable for anybody who isn't deaf and blind. In other words, be a good person. 

 

We must remember often that we will all taste death sooner or later, that this body is just a temporary vessel, and never despair and give up hope. Just hope and aim that at the moment of death, we are pleased with our actions and decisions of this short life. It is short for all of us, even those who live thousands of years. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, Cgab1 said:

Then there is the prospect of being put in a gulag, where they will be torturing people..

one could argue that we already live in one 🤣

 

i had fight with my parents about the jab,

so if i had fight with my closest ones

nobody will jab me,and no restiction will make me to take the vacc.

 

when i see those idiots in dark suits saying "i'm iresponsible blabla" all i can think of is fuck that hypocrite 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

48 minutes ago, Cgab1 said:

Then there is the prospect of being put in a gulag, where they will be torturing people..

 

The Half Cup Full is a great way to help persist the fight.

No matter what the "fear" propaganda says and makes people believe, it usually just sucks the energy out of us, which is exactly what They "achieve".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Those who blindly accept the fear propaganda usually ae of the same kind of people - mentally ill, pink or blue hair and think the government have the best interests of the people at heart... It'll be an easy battle to win

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Oxide said:

Those who blindly accept the fear propaganda usually ae of the same kind of people - mentally ill, pink or blue hair and think the government have the best interests of the people at heart... It'll be an easy battle to win 

I wonder what hypnotic suggestion was in the cartoons these people were watching. “When you hear the word COVID, you will put on a mask”.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Cgab1 said:

I wonder what hypnotic suggestion was in the cartoons these people were watching. “When you hear the word COVID, you will put on a mask”.

 

It has been going on forever....since the 50's as far as i can tell.

Have you already suggested to people you know or as much people you can about them getting rid of their TV'S,

and home-schooling their kids as soon as the possibility lets them? 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Simple Actions said:

 

 

Have you already suggested to people you know or as much people you can about them getting rid of their TV'S,

and home-schooling their kids as soon as the possibility lets them? 

 

No, everyone I know is a moronic dark entity. It’s a great suggestion, though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Cgab1 said:

No, everyone I know is a moronic dark entity. It’s a great suggestion, though.

 

hahaha......''everyone i know is a moronic dark entity''.....

Yes lots of them flapping around....feathers everywhere...

 

But about it being a great suggestion like you mentioned, if you think about it, its the same way they make people believe the Lies!

Therefore, wait no longer! Do the same, don't just stay ''going in circles thinking about the concentration camps for the vaxx deniers''.

No offense, but so far you seem 'alone' somehow the way you express on your posts.

 

The only way up is to go up....the way forward is to go ahead and confront the various obstacles or disruptions in your way preventing you from doing so.

Don't let yourself go down expecting to eventually go up.

 

The key to make changes with external help is to be fully detoxed from the daily Lies being pumped into your mind. Then your energy will get up to a good level  and then feel more inspired to find the people that will come along with you.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...