was andrew johnson right to slag me off and why is he so dismissive of the grand solar minimum?

Addendum
Immediately following the posting of this article, I was contacted by the “unnamed” person, who made the comments shown below.

———- Original Message ———-

To: “[email protected]” <[email protected]>

Date: 03 July 2019 at 17:33

Subject: Re: Grand Solar Minimum, Weather Modification and SOHO Images

Now listen Andrew i have never believed in planet X or the 2012 scenario or Niburu or flat earth so lets get that fact straight. The reason i feel so strongly about this GSM issue is because there is factual research out there by Dr Zharkova and john l Casey which you conveniently omit from your statement so dont tie me in with the flat earth nutters and the like.

Yes ive known you for along time and i know what circles you move in..the Belinda’s and HAGBARD Celine’s of this world not to mention the Summerscales and Shaylers..this has aroused my suspicion for a long while and i know there is something going on and your role is to play the good cop..right?

Anyway at least my actions have forced your hand now on the grand solar minimum so i call that a positive result.

I have never said that Dr judy wood ‘s research is not true..i believe she is right but i am more sceptical about hurricaine Erin now and my gut feeling is that it was faked to try and give the impression that they have the technology to move hurricaines at will.. and have the power to emulate the effects of an intensifying grand solar minimum which i dont think they have.

So i think you ought to retract some of your accusations about me because i’m not the type to back down and could cause quite alot of damage to the so called truth movement…

MFP.

(MFP stands for “Mason Free Party) Note, he does not distinguish between accusations and comparisons and does not seem to realise that I have not stated he believes or believed the earth is flat, nor have I stated he believes or believed Planet X would cause a catastrophe. He also offers no corrections or useful additions to what I have written above. Instead, he talks about things I’d already explained to him – which have nothing to do with the issues and evidence presented above.

Edit: 25.11.19 – Above Collier refers to “Hagbard Celine” – a psuedonym of Ben Emelyn Jones – whom I don’t “move in the same circles as” – and never have. He has attended several conferences that I have, but so have many other speakers and delegates! The last time I visited Belinda McKenzie’s house was in Sept 2013 (and at that time I didn’t really want to go there, but it was the easiest place for me to meet Lloyd Pye, who was staying there at the time.) I had, by then, already broken off correspondence with McKenzie, as a result of her failure to support the 9/11 research I was involved in. Back in 2010 or, she had, instead, supported people like Jim Fetzer and Kevin Barrett who were part of the “muddle-up / cover up” of 9/11 research. Similarly, I haven’t had any meaningful communication with David Shayler since 2006 – 13 years ago. I did meet him at a small conference in “Awakecon” Nov 2017 – does that mean I work for MI5?? Hence, Collier’s associations are out of date by at least 5 years.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...