Tucker Carlson

Jamrobby

Hi everyone.

I just can't seem to figure out how Tucker Carlson has been given the platform that he has on Fox. They are so corrupt, mainstream and dangerous in every other capacity, yet Carlson has been given free reign to highlight all the injustices and conspiracies inherent in the system.

Is this a result of the chivalrous behaviour of the rockefeller/rothschild elite I wonder? Where they attempt to destroy humanity whilst openly telling us they are doing it?

Every time some immense conspiracy takes place, they always leave a crack open in the door so we can see exactly what they have done. I mean, 911 was so blatant yet they still got away with it.

But TCT is just so in your face "this is what we are really doing" that its confusing. How can Fox broadcast news that completely contradicts their mainstream broadcasts?

Thoughts?

• Basket Case changed the title to Tucker Carlson

Like Trump, he’s the controlled opposition. Why isn’t he reporting all of the vaccine deaths on VAERS that have occurred within 48 hours of inoculation ? Why doesn’t he give a voice to the medical professionals who doubt the existence of the virus? Why doesn’t he talk about pedophilia among the elite? Would he ever interview Icke on his show? He’s only allowed to go so far. The elite own him and Trump, just like they own everyone else.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Cgab1 said:

Like Trump, he’s the controlled opposition. Why isn’t he reporting all of the vaccine deaths on VAERS that have occurred within 48 hours of inoculation ? Why doesn’t he give a voice to the medical professionals who doubt the existence of the virus? Why doesn’t he talk about pedophilia among the elite? Would he ever interview Icke on his show? He’s only allowed to go so far. The elite own him and Trump, just like they own everyone else.

Thats about the size of it; and he believes convid is real.

Though he’s only allowed to go so far with certain topics, he does bring to light some good stuff, and if he opens a few eyes, that’s a good thing.

5 hours ago, Cgab1 said:

You almost answered your own entire question..

Like the other member @blowonthepie said, there are limits on how far they can go.... and yes even the idea of a possible (Tucker Carlson - David Icke) show, would eventually be taken off the air...or replaced by ''another Tucker''... i might be wrong!

But after all this time, considering what Tucker allegedly stands for, surely he would of known about David Icke for a very long time anyway....so there would not be any other reason unless the usual one ''Limitation'' and too big of an exposure for David into the rest of the Tucker viewers who most are still not aware.

Imagine BBC doing the same......that would be game over instantly. 

On 7/2/2021 at 8:24 AM, Jamrobby said:

Trust him or not, hes putting out a lot of truth. Not all of it of course, but miles more than the MSM

This is true, but they let him do it because the information then becomes politicized. The Democrats will never believe what he says, and the only problem the elite would have is if everyone believed what he said. Back to square one..another cul-de-sac. I’m now convinced that information will not win this war, although it is an information war at one level. Now is the time for ACTION. Screw the videos and podcasts of whistle blowers. For too many, there is always a reason not to believe them. Icke has taken us as far as he can, it’s up to us to ACT now. 

Brian Stelter *said in Mark Dice voice) and his odious little creep friend Oliver Darcy (who originally got Alex Jones (deplatformed) on CNN "Reliable Sources" *LOLZ* now comparing the two saying their working together

Tucker is now being "allowed" to speak the unmentionable Election Fraud.

He must have some kind of "protection" as he has family at risk if he goes too rogue...

Will he go too far and he "dies of covid"?

• Like 1

I have been watching all of these gatekeepers for a very long time. They are all different in their delivery which is mainly used so that people sit back possibly in false hope and confusion, to be passive whilst believing something is being done when in reality nothing is and the evil and wicked ones plans are being implemented and coming closer to fruition to their pulling off global depopulation.

If someone comes on the scene and speaks the real truth like me they get ganged up on and ridiculed. I truly get blocked and censored everywhere. Do you hand on heart seriously believe that these guys would be given a massive global platform and free reign to expose the evil and most wickedness that is going on when nobody's like me/us get banned when touching on just a tip of the truth?

How do I know that they are gatekeepers and aiding the most evil?

There is no hiding place for the damned, All you have to do is look into their eyes when watching their videos to see the deceit.

And In the name of The Holy Spirit It is also confirmed that they are all destined for hell.

Repent your sins and tell the real truth about yours  and theirs agenda to receive forgiveness.

They are all in it together.

Edited by Dizza

• 1 month later...
4 hours ago, skitzorat said:

Tried to warn people about Tucker, and drop hints about Moldbug, but nobody listens.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curtis_Yarvin#Early_life_and_education

On 9/9/2021 at 5:18 PM, EnigmaticWorld said:

I just noticed "you can't cuck the Tuck" Carlson recently interviewed Moldbug. Let's hope he doesn't start banging on about "the Cathedral".

dffff.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I think the spat between Carlson and the ADL is theatre.

Carlson said a few days ago.

The ADL, he said, “was a noble organisation that had a very specific goal, which was to fight antisemitism, and that’s a virtuous goal. They were pretty successful over the years. Now it’s operated by a guy who’s just an apparatchik of the Democratic party.

In other words he liked the ADL when it was more right wing. Noble Organisation, it never ever was. My God, he's just a puppet.

From 40 seconds

It's called 'revelation of the method' and its a (worrying) mind control technique which creates fractures in the brain/sprit. 'They' want the rebels to see their dark actions and power, and be unable to do anything about it...creating a deeper level on mind programming 

This is partly why the controlled opposition is very important now