Jump to content

Whatever happened to terrorism?


Incontinentia_Buttux
 Share

Recommended Posts

Don't know about anyone else, but it seems to me that since the "pandemic" there has been a significant decrease in terrorism....

 

Is it because Mr Extremist is too frightened of catching a virus 

 

-OR-

 

The authorities have found a much better way of keeping the population frightened and under their control?

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

Don't know about anyone else, but it seems to me that since the "pandemic" there has been a significant decrease in terrorism....

 

Is it because Mr Extremist is too frightened of catching a virus 

 

-OR-

 

The authorities have found a much better way of keeping the population frightened and under their control?

 

 

 

 

 

 

You just answered your own question.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/1/2021 at 8:45 PM, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

 

The authorities have found a much better way of keeping the population frightened and under their control?

So do you think all terrorist attacks are false flag?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Fluke said:

So do you think all terrorist attacks are false flag?

No, I think some are real (but they don't happen very often, particular in the rich developt countries).  Others are real but exaggerated by the media/authorities.  Some events aren't actually terror attacks, but portrayed in the media as such, knife attacks for example... How is one guy armed with just a knife a terrorist?  That is bullshit.  A guy running people over... That is just an opportunistic mad man, not a terrorist.  A terrorist meticulously plans, has a cause and a long term objective. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.  If it is just indiscriminate killing that's a mentally ill person not a terrorist... But it serves the government better if joe public is told it's terrorism.  If the public are scared they are easier to control, and "this knife attacker had links to [insert terror group of choice]... We can now invade countries A, B and C..., with full public support!"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

No, I think some are real (but they don't happen very often, particular in the rich developt countries).  Others are real but exaggerated by the media/authorities.  Some events aren't actually terror attacks, but portrayed in the media as such, knife attacks for example... How is one guy armed with just a knife a terrorist?  That is bullshit.  A guy running people over... That is just an opportunistic mad man, not a terrorist.  A terrorist meticulously plans, has a cause and a long term objective. One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.  If it is just indiscriminate killing that's a mentally ill person not a terrorist... But it serves the government better if joe public is told it's terrorism.  If the public are scared they are easier to control, and "this knife attacker had links to [insert terror group of choice]... We can now invade countries A, B and C..., with full public support!"

Yeah I agree some are staged but if a man is running down the street with a knife stabbing members of the public screaming Allah Akbar then surely his motive is Islamic terrorism? 

 

Not saying some haven't been brainwashed or even mkultra'd.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Fluke said:

Yeah I agree some are staged but if a man is running down the street with a knife stabbing members of the public screaming Allah Akbar then surely his motive is Islamic terrorism? 

 

Not saying some haven't been brainwashed or even mkultra'd.  

Isn't it more likely a person muttering stuff how loud while stabbing people is just mentally ill?  And how do you know they were actually saying islamic stuff?  Witnesses (who would be frightened) may think they hear that or the media might be making it up...

 

Plus the fact if you were an "Islamic terrorist" what would be achieved by attacking ordinary members of the public on such a small scale?  What's the long term objective?  There isn't one. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

 

Plus the fact if you were an "Islamic terrorist" what would be achieved by attacking ordinary members of the public on such a small scale?  What's the long term objective?  There isn't one. 

Of course there is jihad and the hatred of the indigenous population. 

 

But you do raise a good question in the fact we haven't seen or heard about many. Maybe it is because places haven't been as busy? I dunno. 

 

I doubt we will get through the year without one though. Before we are all "locked down" for the flu season. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Fluke said:

Of course there is jihad and the hatred of the indigenous population. 

 

 

 

"Jihad" is a thing very often thrown around by the main stream media, they over generalise / stereotype everything.  If a knife attacker has brown skin = terrorist, if they have black skin = gang member.

 

Most of these attackers are themselves members of the "indigenous population" so they are in effect attacking themselves.... Also a sign of mental illness... Not a person who has a cause they can sanely rationalize.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

"Jihad" is a thing very often thrown around by the main stream media, they over generalise / stereotype everything.  If a knife attacker has brown skin = terrorist, if they have black skin = gang member.

 

Most of these attackers are themselves members of the "indigenous population" so they are in effect attacking themselves.... Also a sign of mental illness... Not a person who has a cause they can sanely rationalize.

 

If I may...

Terrorism was invented by the West with its allies (Israel? 🙄) to control the area with chaos at a moment of their choosing.   

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, wideawake said:

 

If I may...

Terrorism was invented by the West with its allies (Israel? 🙄) to control the area with chaos at a moment of their choosing.   

"Islamic terrorism" on Western targets yes.  It provides a very convenient problem for Western leaders to solve by allowing them to do whatever they want in the Middle East.  To the "terrorists" how does attacking random unarmed civilians ever helping their cause?  It doesn't, in fact it creates an even bigger Western interference in their part of the world, so why would they do it?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If people get distracted by their own created terrosits, then people might stop panicking about the covid hoax, and also it might derail their attempt at creating a new boogie man... The un-jabbed, un-'tested', anti-vaxxers.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
On 7/1/2021 at 8:45 PM, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

Don't know about anyone else, but it seems to me that since the "pandemic" there has been a significant decrease in terrorism....

 

'terrorism' was the bogeyman they used to create the security-state

 

'covid' is the bogeyman they are using to create the bio-security state

 

'white supremacism' will be the bogeyman they will try and use to create the martial law, police state

 

'climate change' will be the bogeyman to create the micro-managing of energy technocracy state

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Macnamara said:

 

'terrorism' was the bogeyman they used to create the security-state

 

'covid' is the bogeyman they are using to create the bio-security state

 

'white supremacism' will be the bogeyman they will try and use to create the martial law, police state

 

'climate change' will be the bogeyman to create the micro-managing of energy technocracy state

Don't forget veganism and vegetarianism will be used to push forward the meat free state.... I have noticed they are pushing more and more the plant based products!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

Don't forget veganism and vegetarianism will be used to push forward the meat free state.... I have noticed they are pushing more and more the plant based products!

 

Whilst I can say without any guilt that I am a carnivore of the highest order, it isn't a bad thing to throttle back on meat production. It's way out of control and causing deforestation on a substantial scale. Farting cows are not heliping with co2 levels either.

Edited by Solasta
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Incontinentia_Buttux said:

Don't forget veganism and vegetarianism will be used to push forward the meat free state.... I have noticed they are pushing more and more the plant based products!

 

that will all be wrapped up in the climate change boondoggle

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Solasta said:

 

Whilst I can say without any guilt that I am a carnivore of the highest order, it isn't a bad thing to throttle back on meat production. It's way out of control and causing deforestation on a substantial scale. Farting cows are not heliping with co2 levels either.

What they don't realise is that some of us with bowel problems can't always eat "plant based foods" - we have to eat a low fibre diet.  Are they going to factor that in to their schemes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/10/2021 at 1:02 PM, wideawake said:

 

If I may...

Terrorism was invented by the West with its allies (Israel? 🙄) to control the area with chaos at a moment of their choosing.   

Exactly if you don't want terrorism  don't create terrorists in the first place

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

Terrorism is merely being 'rebranded' now.

 

If 'terror' = 'fear', then the biggest terrorists currently are governments and the media.

 

One doesn't need to actvely seek to injure and kill others to become branded as a 'terrorist' now, you just need to have a difference of opinion, especially if your opinion is counter to the current 'official narrative'.

 

See Orwell's "1984" or Gilliam's "Brazil".

 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 2/12/2022 at 12:12 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

One doesn't need to actvely seek to injure and kill others to become branded as a 'terrorist' now, you just need to have a difference of opinion, especially if your opinion is counter to the current 'official narrative'.

This is really where it seems we are heading. Or have been there for some time, but now it's just way more obvious.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...