Jump to content

Reiner Fuellmich - 'we are going to get them'


writer
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, webtrekker said:

Reiner's 'cunning plan' is dragging on almost as long as the lockdowns! I'm beginning to lose faith now that anything will be accomplished by this.

Absolutely. ALL these so-called "Lawyers for Freedom" have one purpose and one purpose only.

 

They are they to keep you having false hope. Having false hope will prevent an uprising. 

 

An analogy :

 

In the late 1980's back in South Africa, the white population were getting very militant with Chrome Dome de Klerk, poised to hand South Africa on a plate to a bunch of child murdering terrorists. There was a political Party called the AWB, led by Eugene Terreblanche who was preaching violence and the overthrow of the government. More and more people (both black and white) were joining.

 

Another high profile politician, Andries Treurnicht, actually walked out of Parliament and started a new political Party called "The Conservative Party". The premise of the Conservative Party was NO Violence. Peaceful Demonstrations. Refuse to vote in the upcoming Referendum. He assured everyone, that only as a very last resort, would they support any violence. Several high-ranking military generals were among the prominent.

 

They had massive rallies, massive demonstrations (all very peaceful) Violence is not the answer, they said. The AWB should be shunned and so it went on.

 

There was only one teeny problem. Andries and Chrome Dome had agreed that the new Conservative Party should be featured as prominently as possible and people should be encouraged ro join.

 

What was the actual effect of the Conservative Party? EVERYONE was fooled, They truly expected the CP to stop SA being given away. What did they actually DO?

 

FUCK ALL! But it worked, South Africa went with a whimper, not even a shot was fired..

 

If this doesn't ring bells with Fuellmicht and Doctors for Freedom and all that shit, then you deserve all you get.

 

BTW - I see almost ALL of these "Freedom" Parties are now handing out the begging-bowl now for support. I'm getting one or more emails every week trying to pry money out of me. They can go fuck themselves!

 

I guess you'll all be giving generously so they can join the rich and powerful. 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, webtrekker said:

Reiner's 'cunning plan' is dragging on almost as long as the lockdowns! I'm beginning to lose faith now that anything will be accomplished by this.

I’ll give him a chance, I’m sure he said his first hearing was 9th November (9/11) this year. After that I’ll start to ignore, like the whole Q bollocks, it’s coming, it’s coming, never came, still coming some time in there future... ie never 

 

On a plus, Reiner’s info his great for waking people up at least. And let’s be honest, if there was no Reiner or any lawyers, would there be any difference? The sheep keep on sheeping, awake people protest and nothing changes. New agers waiting for ‘the great awakening’. Another psyop imo... It’s too late in the UK, most are already jabbed, more brain dead than ever, and soon probably will be dead themselves. Was there really any time in recent history where the people legitimately rose up without being controlled opposition? Sadly I can’t see this being any different. Only hope left is to pray. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

What interesting (and revealing) posts on this page !              Has there been any authentic research  into the background of this group of international lawyers who are fighting on our behalf??        Any authentic research into the framework of the case and into those who are involved in it?      Any authentic research into the hundreds of privately funded legal cases against the UK government??     

 

Or is it easier to  attempt to demolish the resistance of hundreds of qualified and expert people who at least are working to take down the dark matrix that has previously interfered with this planet, instead of acquiescing and planting seeds of doubt?? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, writer said:

What interesting (and revealing) posts on this page !              Has there been any authentic research  into the background of this group of international lawyers who are fighting on our behalf??        Any authentic research into the framework of the case and into those who are involved in it?      Any authentic research into the hundreds of privately funded legal cases against the UK government??     

 

Or is it easier to  attempt to demolish the resistance of hundreds of qualified and expert people who at least are working to take down the dark matrix that has previously interfered with this planet, instead of acquiescing and planting seeds of doubt?? 

When you've seen the exact same thing happen TWICE before, there is NO doubt, It's just all BOLLOCKS to keep you quiet until it's too late!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I remember years ago during the VW emissions scam Mr Icke said something along the lines that VW had been set up to basically cripple them and force them into making electric cars. Who was behind that and uses it as a status symbol? Yep Mr Reiner Fuellmich. Come on people smell the bacon. Are we really to believe the man behind prosecuting VW in what was a clear setup to get the ‘environmentally friendly’ ha ha electric cars into production is now the man going to sort out this scam?

 

As every day passes I am slowly but surely loosing faith.

I have had a few difference of opinions with Mikheil on this forum but he or she is starting to make a lot of sense to me. Tiptoeing around has got us into this f’in mess and tiptoeing around will not get us out of it.

Edited by CarpeDiem
Correction
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/1/2021 at 3:57 PM, Mikheil said:

Absolutely. ALL these so-called "Lawyers for Freedom" have one purpose and one purpose only.

 

They are they to keep you having false hope. Having false hope will prevent an uprising. 

 

An analogy :

 

In the late 1980's back in South Africa, the white population were getting very militant with Chrome Dome de Klerk, poised to hand South Africa on a plate to a bunch of child murdering terrorists. There was a political Party called the AWB, led by Eugene Terreblanche who was preaching violence and the overthrow of the government. More and more people (both black and white) were joining.

 

Another high profile politician, Andries Treurnicht, actually walked out of Parliament and started a new political Party called "The Conservative Party". The premise of the Conservative Party was NO Violence. Peaceful Demonstrations. Refuse to vote in the upcoming Referendum. He assured everyone, that only as a very last resort, would they support any violence. Several high-ranking military generals were among the prominent.

 

They had massive rallies, massive demonstrations (all very peaceful) Violence is not the answer, they said. The AWB should be shunned and so it went on.

 

There was only one teeny problem. Andries and Chrome Dome had agreed that the new Conservative Party should be featured as prominently as possible and people should be encouraged ro join.

 

What was the actual effect of the Conservative Party? EVERYONE was fooled, They truly expected the CP to stop SA being given away. What did they actually DO?

 

FUCK ALL! But it worked, South Africa went with a whimper, not even a shot was fired..

 

If this doesn't ring bells with Fuellmicht and Doctors for Freedom and all that shit, then you deserve all you get.

 

BTW - I see almost ALL of these "Freedom" Parties are now handing out the begging-bowl now for support. I'm getting one or more emails every week trying to pry money out of me. They can go fuck themselves!

 

I guess you'll all be giving generously so they can join the rich and powerful. 

 

Because of the shite we could see coming in SA we moved to the UK in the mid 80’s. I have followed how they operate all my life and I totally agree with this Mikheil.  Absolutely spot on. A great example of how things work worldwide……….Apart from the obvious shite, Trump is a great example…..people banging on he will change things……oh right when he get’s elected in a few years time…..ok we will just wait for that. Don’t be f’ing idiots in a few years it will be too late…..and that idiot will not change one damn thing anyway.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CarpeDiem said:

I remember years ago during the VW emissions scam Mr Icke said something along the lines that VW had been set up to basically cripple them and force them into making electric cars. Who was behind that and uses it as a status symbol? Yep Mr Reiner Fuellmich. Come on people smell the bacon. Are we really to believe the man behind prosecuting VW in what was a clear setup to get the ‘environmentally friendly’ ha ha electric cars into production is now the man going to sort out this scam?

 

As every day passes I am slowly but surely loosing faith.

I have had a few difference of opinions with Mikheil on this forum but he or she is starting to make a lot of sense to me. Tiptoeing around has got us into this f’in mess and tiptoeing around will not get us out of it.

Do we know what his situation was with Deutsche Bank? 

 

Ive watched quite a few of Reiner Fuellmich’s videos, because a lot of really good info comes out from them, which can help wake people up, if it’s not already too late... 

 

im on the fence with him, I guess he is recording the videos, so we can spread the info easily. Or he’s got us eating popcorn. Only time will tell, I think our only way out of this is revolt. None of this ‘opening the heart’ bollocks, because that doesn’t wash with this tyranny incoming. This is war, and it’s time we did something about it. 

 

 

Edited by Seeker
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CarpeDiem said:

I remember years ago during the VW emissions scam Mr Icke said something along the lines that VW had been set up to basically cripple them and force them into making electric cars. Who was behind that and uses it as a status symbol? Yep Mr Reiner Fuellmich. Come on people smell the bacon. Are we really to believe the man behind prosecuting VW in what was a clear setup to get the ‘environmentally friendly’ ha ha electric cars into production is now the man going to sort out this scam?

 

As every day passes I am slowly but surely loosing faith.

I have had a few difference of opinions with Mikheil on this forum but he or she is starting to make a lot of sense to me. Tiptoeing around has got us into this f’in mess and tiptoeing around will not get us out of it.

 

You have a link for that? I would love to read/hear about it.

One thing to consider is if that is the case that he is fighting the cabal and not playing us, the court system will drag its feet to process a case against the elites. Not to mention how much work it involves to get as many reliable and scientific proofs that it is a scam. If it was to go like a Nuremberg II, it's a big apple to chew...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I cant see the advantage of Reiner being there to mislead us, why would they allow such damming info into the public domain when other lawyers and individuals could use such info to start their own proceedings. I just watched the video concerning patents for example, it contains verifiable information which proves premeditation at high levels. Reiner said in another video that the Pharmaceutical companies are not free from litigation if it can be proved they knowingly released a harmful vaccine, Dr. Robert Malone, creator of mRNA vaccine technology and also Dr. Peter McCullough are now on video saying they knew from the beginning that bio-distribution studies on rats showed spike proteins were toxic and accumulated in many organs primarily the ovary's.

 

I understand that it may be thought the purpose of Reiner is for people to pin false hopes on him therefore taking no action themselves but him releasing so much evidence can only be a disadvantage for the scum behind this whole thing. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, wideawake said:

 

You have a link for that? I would love to read/hear about it.

One thing to consider is if that is the case that he is fighting the cabal and not playing us, the court system will drag its feet to process a case against the elites. Not to mention how much work it involves to get as many reliable and scientific proofs that it is a scam. If it was to go like a Nuremberg II, it's a big apple to chew...

I had a quick look last night for a link but with the internet the way it is, it will take some time. I vaguely remember Mr Icke commenting on it....maybe I read it in one of his books? Pretty sure it was something on Youtube. In the mean time maybe somone from Mr Ickes team or anyone who has read or heard could step in and correct me if I am wrong or provide a link. I am not here to say "he said or she said", it is pointless.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MoonPhase said:

I cant see the advantage of Reiner being there to mislead us, why would they allow such damming info into the public domain when other lawyers and individuals could use such info to start their own proceedings. I just watched the video concerning patents for example, it contains verifiable information which proves premeditation at high levels. Reiner said in another video that the Pharmaceutical companies are not free from litigation if it can be proved they knowingly released a harmful vaccine, Dr. Robert Malone, creator of mRNA vaccine technology and also Dr. Peter McCullough are now on video saying they knew from the beginning that bio-distribution studies on rats showed spike proteins were toxic and accumulated in many organs primarily the ovary's.

 

I understand that it may be thought the purpose of Reiner is for people to pin false hopes on him therefore taking no action themselves but him releasing so much evidence can only be a disadvantage for the scum behind this whole thing. 

 

 

An advantage of buying time maybe?

 

Every day that passes is another nail in our coffins. I think the time this is all taking is highly suspicious indeed and that is what is worrying a lot of people now who first thought this was all legit.

 

I hope I am wrong, but as with Covid something just does not feel right about this whole Reiner thing.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Seeker said:

Do we know what his situation was with Deutsche Bank? 

 

Ive watched quite a few of Reiner Fuellmich’s videos, because a lot of really good info comes out from them, which can help wake people up, if it’s not already too late... 

 

im on the fence with him, I guess he is recording the videos, so we can spread the info easily. Or he’s got us eating popcorn. Only time will tell, I think our only way out of this is revolt. None of this ‘opening the heart’ bollocks, because that doesn’t wash with this tyranny incoming. This is war, and it’s time we did something about it. 

 

 

I have to agree. Up until the beginning of this week I felt protest was the way to sway this.......now I am not so sure if anything can be done?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/11/2021 at 8:17 AM, Mikheil said:

It's just smoke and mirrors. They will do NOTHING!

 

It's all part of the script.

 

Reiner is for sure not part of a script.

He exposed Deutsche Bank and brought them to court. Deutsche Bank is a big player.

Same with Volkswagen.

He has a history of exposing big corporations and sucessfully made them pay.

Now, i dont say this will be sucessful, because i really think it wont, but that has other reasons.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Michael said:

 

Reiner is for sure not part of a script.

He exposed Deutsche Bank and brought them to court. Deutsche Bank is a big player.

Same with Volkswagen.

He has a history of exposing big corporations and sucessfully made them pay.

Now, i dont say this will be sucessful, because i really think it wont, but that has other reasons.

If only I could take bets!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Michael said:

Start with evidence and present it.

Would make it a lot easier.

Time will tell I suppose.

This thread will be here for years to come so either way we will get an answer. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/1/2021 at 4:57 PM, Mikheil said:

Absolutely. ALL these so-called "Lawyers for Freedom" have one purpose and one purpose only.

 

They are they to keep you having false hope. Having false hope will prevent an uprising. 

 

An analogy :

 

In the late 1980's back in South Africa, the white population were getting very militant with Chrome Dome de Klerk, poised to hand South Africa on a plate to a bunch of child murdering terrorists. There was a political Party called the AWB, led by Eugene Terreblanche who was preaching violence and the overthrow of the government. More and more people (both black and white) were joining.

 

Another high profile politician, Andries Treurnicht, actually walked out of Parliament and started a new political Party called "The Conservative Party". The premise of the Conservative Party was NO Violence. Peaceful Demonstrations. Refuse to vote in the upcoming Referendum. He assured everyone, that only as a very last resort, would they support any violence. Several high-ranking military generals were among the prominent.

 

They had massive rallies, massive demonstrations (all very peaceful) Violence is not the answer, they said. The AWB should be shunned and so it went on.

 

There was only one teeny problem. Andries and Chrome Dome had agreed that the new Conservative Party should be featured as prominently as possible and people should be encouraged ro join.

 

What was the actual effect of the Conservative Party? EVERYONE was fooled, They truly expected the CP to stop SA being given away. What did they actually DO?

 

FUCK ALL! But it worked, South Africa went with a whimper, not even a shot was fired..

 

If this doesn't ring bells with Fuellmicht and Doctors for Freedom and all that shit, then you deserve all you get.

 

BTW - I see almost ALL of these "Freedom" Parties are now handing out the begging-bowl now for support. I'm getting one or more emails every week trying to pry money out of me. They can go fuck themselves!

 

I guess you'll all be giving generously so they can join the rich and powerful. 

 

 

Well if their job is to prevent an uprising, they do a terrible job at it.

No one with a decent brain puts all their faith into a questionable court case that will be 99,9% dismissed, because courts and high courts are corrupted.

In fact, no one really sits here and thinks: Lets wait for Mr. Fuellmilch and his case.

We know that the only solution to this problem is solved by the people themself. Thats why we dont wait for anyone.

 

It also wont be solved by a political party. I dont care about parties.

They wont solve this problem.

 

Reiner Fuellmilch basically talks a lot like everyone else does. His information is nothing new.

David Ickes news is nothing new. There isnt a magic person that knows it all. Everyone just talks the same things basically. I simply fail to see what a supposed controlled opposition would gain out of it, if all they do is to keep saying what everyone else in the resistance already says.

He just does what lies in his profession. He is a lawyer and thinks he can solve the problem this way. Not this time i suppose.

 

What really keeps me personally thinking is why the official Icke webpage trusts Tucker Curlson a lot where there is real evidence, that Fox News is owned by a man named Mr. Murdoch, a Bilderberger.

Do i trust a news outlet that is controlled by such a man?

I dont think so. So thats where the real questions should start.

Edited by Michael
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Michael said:

 

Well if their job is to prevent an uprising, they do a terrible job at it.

No one with a decent brain puts all their faith into a questionable court case that will be 99,9% dismissed, because courts and high courts are corrupted.

In fact, no one really sits here and thinks: Lets wait for Mr. Fuellmilch and his case.

We know that the only solution to this problem is solved by the people themself. Thats why we dont wait for anyone.

 

It also wont be solved by a political party. I dont care about parties.

They wont solve this problem.

 

Reiner Fuellmilch basically talks a lot like everyone else does. His information is nothing new.

David Ickes news is nothing new. There isnt a magic person that knows it all. Everyone just talks the same things basically. I simply fail to see what a supposed controlled opposition would gain out of it, if all they do is to keep saying what everyone else in the resistance already says.

He just does what lies in his profession. He is a lawyer and thinks he can solve the problem this way. Not this time i suppose.

 

What really keeps me personally thinking is why the official Icke webpage trusts Tucker Curlson a lot where there is real evidence, that Fox News is owned by a man named Mr. Murdoch, a Bilderberger.

Do i trust a news outlet that is controlled by such a man?

I dont think so. So thats where the real questions should start.

Great points raised. I do however have to say Mr Icke does point out Carlsons short comings where he sees them.

Look at sky News Austaralia, some pretty good stuff on there as well in between the obvious BS. I suppose if you see something of relevance broadcast by the MSM (a very rare evant) you want to share it with people, if nothing else it gives a glimmer of hope?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Michael said:

Well if their job is to prevent an uprising, they do a terrible job at it.

No, they have done and are doing a GREAT job at it. Always give that glimmer of hope. It was a stock phrase back in SA. Ag man, jy hoof nie om te worry nie - Alles sal reg kom!

 

Did it? What's happening in SA today. MSM tell you it's because Zuma is in jail, WRONG!

 

Zuma is a ZULU. The same tribe as Chaka. Cyril Ramaphosa is a VENDA one of the minor tribes in SA. THAT is what it's about.

 

Don't piss the Zulus off, they have VERY big balls.

Edited by Mikheil
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/30/2021 at 2:48 PM, writer said:

https://podcasts.podinstall.com/delingpole-delingpod-james-delingpole-podcast/202105240428-dr-reiner-fuellmich.html

 

Deeply impressive explanation of the plan to create justice for humanity.  No less !!

Broadcast Monday 24th May 2021. Reiner says in two to three weeks (-47:33) + (-42:43) we should see some movement on this? Is there any follow up on this? Seems yet another deadline not met……..?

Edited by CarpeDiem
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...