Non stop pain since 2 jabs..

katt

my husband had second injection on 2nd may this year, been in hospital in total pain, neurologist are scratching there heads, had 3 MRI scans, lumbar puncture, no results, he is pain all the time, painkillers not working, what  is going on, 

• Sad 1

• Basket Case changed the title to Non stop pain since 2 jabs..
2 hours ago, katt said:

my husband had second injection on 2nd may this year, been in hospital in total pain, neurologist are scratching there heads, had 3 MRI scans, lumbar puncture, no results, he is pain all the time, painkillers not working, what  is going on, 

Hello Katt.
Sorry to hear this.
There are countless stories of problems after vaxxination, with a very broad spectrum of all sorts different issues.
l hope the Docs can help your hubby..
BC

On 6/29/2021 at 10:57 PM, katt said:

I'm sorry to hear this. My suggestion would be to look into nootropics, like acetyl l-carnitine, alpha-lipoic and r-lipoic acid(a more potent version of AL), l-glutamine and pharma-GABA. Also I'd suggest you visit Reddit for more information.

On 6/29/2021 at 8:57 PM, katt said:

Katt,

Hope things to be ok...

But please do yourself and everyone else a favor and be really honest and let as many people know what happend and how WRONG is to even think about receiving Injections. I general!

No offense intended, i really hope it all goes well and without any seriuous harm......but Please think about it and act on it, tell everyone you know about it and SAY NO TO Vaccines. Please!

Regards

On 6/29/2021 at 4:57 PM, katt said:

He has GRAPHENE OXIDE inside his bloodstream, must be treated with N-AcetylCysteine (natural glutathione precursor) 600mg twice a day, or INTRAMUSCULAR Glutathione (if you administer glutathione by mouth it's not properly absorbed by the stomach).
AND also Vitam D

ALL these are prescription-free food supplements easy to find

Note: Do not use PARACETAMOL in conjunction with this treatment because it inhibits glutathione

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glutathione

Good Luck! and please let the world know about the effects of getting injected with poison. 

SarsCronovriousAnarki.jpg.e08228ce375df06bf9436bf8b897d2b2.jpg

Edited by eSlacK