I make websites...

Grumpy Owl

Long-standing members here will know that I already have my own website at:

https://thegrumpyowl.co.uk/

Yes, I accept its no real special skill to set up a website using easily available open-source platform solutions such as Wordpress, but still a few years of experience have given me some knowledge of the myriad of themes and plugins that are available to expand this beyond a simple 'blogging' platform.

Following a 'call to arms' elsewhere here in this forum, I decided to set up a brand new website, which I had been toying with doing for some time, but wasn't sure if there was any 'appetite' from others to help with contributing content.

So here it is, "COVID Exposed":

https://covidexposed.info/

Its still early days yet, but in time I hope a number of contributors can come on board to help document some of the truth behind this whole Covid scam, and provide a useful resource that can be shared with others in the hope of being able to get them to 'wake up' and realise what is going on.

• Like 9

• 4 months later...
5 hours ago, ConspiracyTruths.co.uk said:

Good resources here, I will link this from my covid index page assuming you are happy for me to do so? Is it still being updated?

Sadly no, it's not been updated, I set up the site with the hope that others would contribute towards it, but apart from some great contributions from @Mitochondrial Eve, nobody else really seemed interested, and I didn't have the time myself to research and come up with good content.

• Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

Sadly no, it's not been updated, I set up the site with the hope that others would contribute towards it, but apart from some great contributions from @Mitochondrial Eve, nobody else really seemed interested, and I didn't have the time myself to research and come up with good content.

It is a shame that there haven't been more contributions to the site Grumpy Owl. I haven't been around lately either as things have been super hectic on the local front. I am getting much more used to Word Press so hopefully I will, at some point in the future when time allows, be able to contribute again. If you do add any content of your own, please do give me a shout.

• Thanks 1

I still think a forum collaboration is a good idea but its a little tricky to bring things into a cohesive body without acting like ming the merciless because everyone has their own ideas and they start pulling in different directions. Trying to get independently minded truthers to work together is a little like herding cats

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Trying to get independently minded truthers to work together is a little like herding cats

"i had seven spirtual teachers in life and all of them were cats"( read this or something similar some time ago,can't remeber whos qoute it is)

so, first we are on good path 

and second, i have cats and completly understand that quote 😊

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

This part made me chuckle. We are doubtless a headstrong bunch and don't like being told! 

5 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

"i had seven spirtual teachers in life and all of them were cats"( read this or something similar some time ago,can't remeber whos qoute it is)

so, first we are on good path 

and second, i have cats and completly understand that quote 😊

herding-cats.jpg

Edited by Macnamara
  • Haha 1

On 11/17/2021 at 7:40 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

I know what you mean. But you've done a decent job with the site, it looks professional and is well laid out. What I started doing on my site is compiling all the covid-19 related info so it was all readily available to be found. Like yourself I couldn't keep up with writing new content all the time so I started linking the news articles, videos and information that I was coming across which I thought were worth sharing. I've found this really useful for keeping my site up to date without having to create all the content myself. Of course it's all sourced and linked and hopefully drives some traffic to other sites as well. I started the Latest News section in September and update this most days, more recently I created an index for all my Covid-19 related content which includes my own articles as well as some of the most relevant and informative articles/videos/links that I have come across. The plan is to keep updating these sections, but as I've said elsewhere, I don't get a lot of input from anyone else, if it is on my site then its something I've read/watched myself and I'm sure there is some great info out there that I have not come across. The more contributions that we can get for sites like ours, the better. I have welcomed people to bring contributions to my site for 12 years and I think I've been sent about 3 articles in total! 

• Like 3

On 6/29/2021 at 5:51 AM, Grumpy Owl said:

Long-standing members here will know that I already have my own website at:

https://thegrumpyowl.co.uk/

Yes, I accept its no real special skill to set up a website using easily available open-source platform solutions such as Wordpress, but still a few years of experience have given me some knowledge of the myriad of themes and plugins that are available to expand this beyond a simple 'blogging' platform.

Following a 'call to arms' elsewhere here in this forum, I decided to set up a brand new website, which I had been toying with doing for some time, but wasn't sure if there was any 'appetite' from others to help with contributing content.

So here it is, "COVID Exposed":

https://covidexposed.info/

Its still early days yet, but in time I hope a number of contributors can come on board to help document some of the truth behind this whole Covid scam, and provide a useful resource that can be shared with others in the hope of being able to get them to 'wake up' and realise what is going on.

Nice work, @Grumpy Owl. Thanks @Mitochondrial Eve.

On 11/18/2021 at 6:40 AM, Grumpy Owl said:

Have you got an official submission guide for potential contributors?

14 hours ago, DarianF said:

Have you got an official submission guide for potential contributors?

No, not really, I never got that far, and to be fair, after adding a simple contact form for potential contributors to get in touch, I never received any contact from anyone.

https://covidexposed.info/contribute/

All we'd really be looking for is some good well-written original content, or commentary on other content that can be quoted, or commentary on videos that can be embedded.

The kind of stuff that is based on facts, or original opinions. Material that really highlights and emphasises the 'Covid Exposed' aspect of the website name.

What I have found over recent months, and why I don't get involved in that part of this forum so much lately, is that I believe there is a lot of disinfo and misinfo being 'seeded' within all these Telegram groups, and then circulated amongst other 'alternative research' communities, which is then making those who are genuinely researching this conspiracy look 'silly', and diluting the severity of this whole situation.

You only have to look at BitChute to see this in action, a whole host of people using 'click-bait' tactics just to get people to view their videos.

While I would welcome contributors to repost material from their own blogs or websites and link back to them, there is no monetisation at Covid Exposed - the hosting is paid for by myself privately, and I don't rely on advertising, sponsorship or donations for funding.

I'm not interested in making money out of this, its just about building up a resource of useful information that can be shared with others.

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

No, not really, I never got that far, and to be fair, after adding a simple contact form for potential contributors to get in touch, I never received any contact from anyone.

All we'd really be looking for is some good well-written original content, or commentary on other content that can be quoted, or commentary on videos that can be embedded.

The kind of stuff that is based on facts, or original opinions. Material that really highlights and emphasises the 'Covid Exposed' aspect of the website name.

What I have found over recent months, and why I don't get involved in that part of this forum so much lately, is that I believe there is a lot of disinfo and misinfo being 'seeded' within all these Telegram groups, and then circulated amongst other 'alternative research' communities, which is then making those who are genuinely researching this conspiracy look 'silly', and diluting the severity of this whole situation.

You only have to look at BitChute to see this in action, a whole host of people using 'click-bait' tactics just to get people to view their videos.

While I would welcome contributors to repost material from their own blogs or websites and link back to them, there is no monetisation at Covid Exposed - the hosting is paid for by myself privately, and I don't rely on advertising, sponsorship or donations for funding.

I'm not interested in making money out of this, its just about building up a resource of useful information that can be shared with others.

I too am wondering if Telegram is, like you say, being used as a tool to lead those awakening astray, put off those starting to question the mainstream and provide misplaced hopeium at timely intervals.

After all, its founder Pavel Durov is named on the WEF site - I have linked to a post which raised this before.

Fake news is spread within the truth movement to undermine it and I am finding it increasingly difficult to trust anything now being "revealed". It is done to make us look gullible and misguided. Telegram seems to be a hotbed for this and it spreads out from there. There have been so many iffy articles and videos, from Albert Bourla (Pfizer CEO) supposedly being arrested by the FBI to the video of the Sainsburys Smart Shop being touted incorrectly as implementing Covid passes and the "President of Ghana's" lockstep speech which was fake.

I have on occasion fallen foul of not checking everything as carefully as I could have. I think we all have a responsibility to do so before sharing it further whilst resisting the temptation to get there first to spill the latest drama-filled scoop. So I am becoming much more cautious in my approach to any news, whether within the mainstream or alternative channels, and treating everything with scepticism until it has been substantiated. And, even with factual events, I would still say caution is needed along with the consideration as to whether there is any possibility of controlled influences and agendas in the mix, such as the example of the MEPs speaking out.

We have been given figureheads from most sectors now - doctors, nurses, undertakers, Big Pharma whistleblowers, journalists, MPs, MEPs, lawyers, judges, celebrities, veterans, police officers, psychologists, sports people, musicians and more. It all seems so staged like they are being wheeled out as part of one big show keeping us fixated in this crisis ridden Covid loop, much like the Normies that we criticise are via their addiction to the mainstream news and Covid case numbers.

But I feel bad that I am even harbouring doubts about the treatment of the Aboriginal people in Australia which is being so widely shared, and of how genuine some of the accounts are. Amid the confusion over what is real and what isn't, it is harder to identify and therefore oppose the true atrocities taking place - this must surely be part of the role of fake news too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

All noted mate. Thanks for the reply.