Miami condo collapse

coldsteel99

Where do we start here?

First look it appears someone cut the building in half with a huge cake knife. Very strange only a perfect half the building went down.

The "experts" are crawling out from the rocks talking about a 2018 report. Here's my problems with this:  It lists repairs needed that weren't done correctly and also points to the salt air and water weakening the structure. This is not a tool shed in a backyard....if repairs are not completed for a building inspection or performed incorrectly, it would have been shut down and condemned until then by various agencies. 

Also the fact they repeat and repeat on the news of it's an OLDER building. We have miles upon miles of concrete bridges that run thru our open oceans here. Also we have 100 plus year old structures across the world that do not just fall down.

As to the experts on tv speculating-I do not feel any credible engineer, architect, etc working for a company would dare go on tv and speculate one word on such a historic event BEFORE an investigation came out.

Now to the recue team i see on tv for very short clips...I see about 15 guys with home depot buckets picking up handfuls of debris and tossing them around, picking things up and putting them back down for no reason and basically acting busy for a short camera clip. 4 days later I see ONE large piece moved by a crane that has been on site since day 1. They have a very short window for rescuing survivors and they look like they are at a picnic site.

Speaking of cranes...they would absolutely  never set up anywhere near a questionable foundation. 

• Like 1

It could just be the rescuers are just putting on a show for the cameras to keep up the pretense they are still looking for survivors when they know to search would be pointless but there would be an outcry from the public if they didn't try. The building pancaked anyone inside went squish. as for the cause remember corrupt officials can be bribed especially by the rich. unless of course the Mcafee link can be proved then anything is possible. Myself I think it was a poorly constructed building which had design flaws from day one and they weren't addressed so it eventually collapsed.

Looks a hell of  alot like a controlled demolition. The building was full of Jews too. Well, 20 percent of the residents were Jewish.

The McAfee angle is horseshit. Deliberate disinfo to hide something else.......

We've already seen that Zog will carry out terror attacks to kill Jewish whistle blowers. 

Look up Harold Wallace Rosenthal and look at the things he was saying about his own people, the Jews..... how he was spilling all the beans...

Then remark how he was murdered by 'Palestinian Terrorists' in Istanbul. Very convenient.

Perhaps this was the targeted assassination of someone we don't even know about who. Maybe a Jew who wouldn't play ball.

They always say a Rothschild who doesn't go along with the programme gets assassinated...... maybe there was a Jew living there who was fighting back.

Just shit-balling. Makes more sense than the McAfee crap at any rate.

I would just think it a bit much for a hit on an individual. The Jewish connection did ring some alarm bells for me also tho..

I am considering now that all the people in miami , Fl, and the world are scared to live in these high rises now and the owners will sell off to the banks for pennies on the dollar.

13 minutes ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

It could just be the rescuers are just putting on a show for the cameras to keep up the pretense they are still looking for survivors when they know to search would be pointless but there would be an outcry from the public if they didn't try. The building pancaked anyone inside went squish. as for the cause remember corrupt officials can be bribed especially by the rich. unless of course the Mcafee link can be proved then anything is possible. Myself I think it was a poorly constructed building which had design flaws from day one and they weren't addressed so it eventually collapsed.

Except for the fact that they have rescued at least one survivor that I know of. At least thats the story.

I personally dont think design flaws and repairs to the extent of a collapse would be bribed off knowing they would have to pay the piper in the end.

19 minutes ago, coldsteel99 said:

I would just think it a bit much for a hit on an individual. The Jewish connection did ring some alarm bells for me also tho..

I am considering now that all the people in miami , Fl, and the world are scared to live in these high rises now and the owners will sell off to the banks for pennies on the dollar.

Fair play... but definitely looks like a controlled demolition. I've been following threads here and there and structural engineers have said the same.

Although the building was known to have issues with the foundation there were workers who had been sent to work on the building at night, and I read posts stating that the county or local government never sends out workers at night. Some say they were planting explosives. 

It's all hearsay, most of this stuff I picked up from Bitchute. The comments sections are probably worth investigating I would think.

I dunno. That building looked like it was brought down though. 

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

Miami building collapse: 'They were on their balconies, screaming'

Michael listened as Cassondra, who had been riding out the pandemic at their apartment on the beach in Surfside, described a sudden shaking.

“And then the phone went dead,” he said.

“She screamed bloody murder and that was it,” said Stratton's sister, Ashley Dean.

“I heard the boom and it looked like dominoes: first one part came down, then the part behind it. I could hear screaming from people on the other side, the side that was still standing. They were on their balconies, screaming, because the elevators didn't work.”

4.30am: Rescue dogs prowled the rubble pile, their keepers waiting for the barks that would indicate signs of life. The animals stayed silent.

At hospitals throughout the county, emergency rooms prepared for a steady stream of injured people. Barely a trickle arrived.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/300343486/miami-building-collapse-they-were-on-their-balconies-screaming

1 hour ago, skitzorat said:

Miami building collapse: 'They were on their balconies, screaming'

Michael listened as Cassondra, who had been riding out the pandemic at their apartment on the beach in Surfside, described a sudden shaking.

“And then the phone went dead,” he said.

“She screamed bloody murder and that was it,” said Stratton's sister, Ashley Dean.

“I heard the boom and it looked like dominoes: first one part came down, then the part behind it. I could hear screaming from people on the other side, the side that was still standing. They were on their balconies, screaming, because the elevators didn't work.”

4.30am: Rescue dogs prowled the rubble pile, their keepers waiting for the barks that would indicate signs of life. The animals stayed silent.

At hospitals throughout the county, emergency rooms prepared for a steady stream of injured people. Barely a trickle arrived.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/world/americas/300343486/miami-building-collapse-they-were-on-their-balconies-screaming

AHHHHH.....No.

No one in FL had been "riding out the PANDEMIC at their apartment", ok? Florida has been mask free, open and bustling like normal for a long time.

The phone doesn't go dead after a sudden shaking and I guess they forgot everyone uses a cellphone and I don't know anyone who has had a landline for years.

So half of the building you're in goes down and instead of running out using the multiple STAIRS you instead stand on your balcony, the most unstable part of the building and scream because the elevator doesnt work. - Please try a little harder guys!!!!

Rescue dogs smell PEOPLE. Not just LIVE people.

This reeks of the 9   11  bs they perpetrated.

11 hours ago, Itsjaybigjay said:

This is well worth a watch,

Gives a good background on the condition of the building prior to collapse.

I live in FL and this is every building here. I've seen these videos.  This guy to me is no different than all the "experts" coming out of the woodwork telling me how real the virus is and how the shot helps.  He has spent several hours making several videos and comes off desperate to sell this explanation. 

I just believe what I see out my window anymore and stick to very basic truths.

A building full of people in danger of collapse will not be allowed to be inhabited.   

Also, ONE building out of the thousands and thousands over years and years collapses with NO other buildings.

Media LIES to you.

Politicians LIE to you.

Is this not reasonable to question?

I simply think they picked a building in the neighborhood they needed with the worst visible damage to back up the story.

I don't accept it. Do I think EVERYTHING presented on tv like this is a lie?-YES.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

so they stop searching for survivors.

collapse the rest of the building.

then continue searching for survivors.

makes no sense.

residents at the condo said about constant construction noise

and a councillor said an inspector was on the roof of the building the day before the collapse.