Moon landings

peter

No idea whether the below video is faked or not. I sent it to my brother and asked his opinion on moon landings. To clarify, my brother lives in California with his Russian wife. 
I knew his wife’s parents were scientists of some kind. 
So, her parents worked at Russian space complex in khazakstan for 15 years - where she was born. Wife’s father doesn’t believe they landed.

2 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

No idea whether the below video is faked or not.

It's faked up to 26 seconds. Then it uses footage taken on the Moon. I think this was taken from an advert they did a while back. Oh and I could see the wires. It wasn't this one, but it's quite funny...

2 hours ago, rebornsteve said:

I sent it to my brother and asked his opinion on moon landings. To clarify, my brother lives in California with his Russian wife. I knew his wife’s parents were scientists of some kind. So, her parents worked at Russian space complex in khazakstan for 15 years - where she was born. Wife’s father doesn’t believe they landed.

Send him over to debate it then. Otherwise it's hearsay and bare assertion. My mate who works with this bloke at Tesco, said his dad knows a teacher who knows one of the engineers who worked on Apollo. He says it happened exactly as claimed and they brought back 842lbs of peer reviewed samples to prove it.

Edited by Mr. Nice

On 3/19/2022 at 10:50 PM, sock muppet said:

Radiation, the body can only sustain so much because it destroys the DNA.

I definitely answered this post. Equating occasional particles to dna damaging radiation is like equating a glass of salty water to the Atlantic ocean.

Do you have anything more than your huff 'n' puff?

6 minutes ago, alexa said:

They can't go higher than low earth orbit which is 1,200 miles,

Yes they can.  Yes they could. 

6 minutes ago, alexa said:

so how the hell did they go to moon if it's supposed distant is 238,855 miles away? 

Well, a stunningly stupid claim in the first place - they placed a rocket in Low Earth parking orbit at 17,500mph. The rocket was restarted and accelerated the craft to 25,000mph. This placed it in a very eccentric elliptical orbit. The outer portion of the orbit intersected the Moon's path, like this:

freereturn.gif 

That gif illustrates a free-return trajectory, so just as the craft arrives at the Moon it fires an orbital insertion and is captured in orbit by the Moon. 

5 minutes ago, Mr. Nice said:

Yes they can.  Yes they could. 

Well, a stunningly stupid claim in the first place - they placed a rocket in Low Earth parking orbit at 17,500mph. The rocket was restarted and accelerated the craft to 25,000mph. This placed it in a very eccentric elliptical orbit. The outer portion of the orbit intersected the Moon's path, like this:

freereturn.gif 

That gif illustrates a free-return trajectory, so just as the craft arrives at the Moon it fires an orbital insertion and is captured in orbit by the Moon. 

So why can't they do this again today ? 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Nice said:

They can. They need newer versions of this equipment and developed for bigger crew, bigger payloads.

Don't they get enough money ? Doesn't NASA get something like 22 billion a year ?

4 minutes ago, alexa said:

Don't they get enough money ? Doesn't NASA get something like 22 billion a year ?

They spend their budget on things like The James Webb telescope or the Parker solar probe. It may have escaped your attention, but NASA subcontracts out nearly ALL its budget to other companies that develop and build the hardware. 

NASA in 2021 | NASA Solar System Exploration

What should a space exploration  agency spend their money on?

4 hours ago, alexa said:

Feeding the world.

They do feed the world. The creation of jobs through any company enables people to work and support their families. The infrastructure to create the machinery and build things, deliver them etc. If you came into this thread to poke up your flag of virtue, gee, well done! 

Back up your claims about low Earth orbit, which to be honest is hysterical given that you think the bloody world is flat!

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Mr. Nice said:

They do feed the world. The creation of jobs through any company enables people to work and support their families. The infrastructure to create the machinery and build things, deliver them etc. If you came into this thread to poke up your flag of virtue, gee, well done! 

Back up your claims about low Earth orbit, which to be honest is hysterical given that you think the bloody world is flat!

I guess she missed this one:

NASA Research Launches a New Generation of Indoor Farming

https://spinoff.nasa.gov/indoor-farming

😄

1 hour ago, endfreemasonscum said:

https://image.scoopwhoop.com/w620/s3.scoopwhoop.com/aka/starvingcountries/10.jpg.webp

Oh, you mean NASA should actually not do space exploration and should feed African kids instead? Rock solid proof of a hoax huh? Isn't this the job for the almighty?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_sAu5t2La8PLbYK0G6I7

6 minutes ago, Mr. Nice said:

Oh, you mean NASA should actually not do space exploration and should feed African kids instead? Rock solid proof of a hoax huh? Isn't this the job for the almighty?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_sAu5t2La8PLbYK0G6I7

Evil bastards.

6 minutes ago, endfreemasonscum said:

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiYAqo1qkz1mEqttcZ0-Rz7G8S1HlFXWSq4SQtN8ALb85OlThRLnY4nI208CSZzCXJYRAHWufABpBuySGpWuT_2RxlXuLnWQ0nZ_xnvtv1E99jdnD69CvaqsybwBqmAUQ0fH3lwFoJPzFb_qtKkPgBBzih0gC-7CiqFFC6UoHNhlCF6zbzcXB83Jc0Y8A/s680/internationalll%20(D)%20(9).jpg

Sigh. It is quite painful to debate something with somebody who blunders into a subject I studied 15 years ago. Somebody who wears his biased bullshit conspiracy blinkers that prevent him from seeing anything else.

After the war. Lots of rocket scientists. Some went to Russia. Some went to the USA. They were labelled Nazis because the vast majority worked for the party. Sadly, as in any war .....not by choice. 

Now a few were subsequently found to be guilty of stuff. 99% were not. Very few made it into managerial roles. Wernher von Braun was the biggest and he was sent out to pasture soon after Apollo.

But conspiracy blinkers sees evil nazis and infesting NASA for all time.

Do you have anything of substance on this or can it be taken as read that you will just toddle off without saying anything?

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Mr. Nice said:

Sigh. It is quite painful to debate something with somebody who blunders into a subject I studied 15 years ago. Somebody who wears his biased bullshit conspiracy blinkers that prevent him from seeing anything else.

After the war. Lots of rocket scientists. Some went to Russia. Some went to the USA. They were labelled Nazis because the vast majority worked for the party. Sadly, as in any war .....not by choice. 

Now a few were subsequently found to be guilty of stuff. 99% were not. Very few made it into managerial roles. Wernher von Braun was the biggest and he was sent out to pasture soon after Apollo.

But conspiracy blinkers sees evil nazis and infesting NASA for all time.

Do you have anything of substance on this or can it be taken as read that you will just toddle off without saying anything?

These dopes wouldn't even know how to define the term NAZI if you asked them. It's just a word they use to cover everything and anything.

On 3/18/2022 at 6:33 AM, Mr. Nice said:

What the hell is this problem with NASA?

That they lie about everything.

Once you look into it just a little, you realize that the whole thing is just a scam. There really isn't a more obvious one.

Just google "nasa fails" videos, or look at nasa's own live feeds. Like when they have to cut the feed as they realize these bad actors' have harness issues and are not in anything resembling zero gravity...

https://j.gifs.com/MZKRgQ.gif

The nasa theft is obvious.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, endfreemasonscum said:

That they lie about everything.

Once you look into it just a little, you realize that the whole thing is just a scam. There really isn't a more obvious one.

Just google "nasa fails" videos, or look at nasa's own live feeds. Like when they have to cut the feed as they realize these bad actors' have harness issues and are not in anything resembling zero gravity...

https://j.gifs.com/MZKRgQ.gif

The nasa theft is obvious.

Where's the original unedited video of that low quality GIF you posted, the one with no context or reference?