John McAfee found dead

2 hours ago, bamboozooka said:

nah your overthinking it now for your own belief system

well the account is now closed so what other avenues are open for any deadman switch information to get out to the public?

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

well the account is now closed so what other avenues are open for any deadman switch information to get out to the public?

better read my last post above

i'd put my money on mcafee being a trillion times smarter than dorsey

Edited by bamboozooka

3 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

better read my last post above

i'd put my money on mcafee being a trillion times smarter than dorsey

not this effing Q shit again

i tell you what, gimme a shout when you've got something solid

• Like 1

I remember reading something about Mcafee and Belize and some fine rich moron escapades a few years ago. It all seemed like just the sort of stuff I'd be doing if I was a 90's software Don; excess, hookers, cocaina, paranoia, all the perfect subterfuge to be implanted into our minds to make us skeptical of this lunatic, Discredited fake tech billionaire. 

I "Googled" those articles today but could not be found. I know the original article I read all those years ago was on the UK "guardian" website (Pease don't call it the London Guardian as a certain A.Jones does) (IN par3enthesis Manchester Guardian) (BTW. How much of a let down is Noel Gallagher?)

Anyway. This Mcafee thing seems to me once again to have been alllowed to be big news, just like Epstein. This is a message. Remember Epstein died just before this covid really kicked off. A warning to any would-be whistleblowers that nobody is above the "group identity"

I'm pretty sure Mcafee must have originally been an asset of the hidden rulers. He flipped on the people that made him and thus he was a hunted man until his dying day. 

As far as the encrypted key? well far beyond my limited intellect but surely anything juicy would not be displayed on the surface web? I.E Twitter? 

So then where would it be displayed for daft cunts like me to be able to see? A genuine question

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Can anyone expand on / explain this bit ?

Q.jpg

There's some further info in that thread which helps explain it.

Basically what these guys are saying is that they think John is true to his word and has activated the deadman switch.

He's done this by "packaging" whatever info he has, into an NFT (Non-fungible token). You don't really need to know what an NFT is. The important part is that by packaging it up as an NFT, he could upload it onto the ethereum blockchain - (via this deadman switch activation as per the Q post). Again you don't need to know what ethereum is. the important part is that basically once uploaded to the blockchain you can't take it back - you would have to take out the whole network - which is not gonna happen!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Basically what these guys are saying is that they think John is true to his word and has activated the deadman switch.

He's done this by "packaging" whatever info he has, into an NFT (Non-fungible token). You don't really need to know what an NFT is. The important part is that by packaging it up as an NFT, he could upload it onto the ethereum blockchain - (via this deadman switch activation as per the Q post). Again you don't need to know what ethereum is. the important part is that basically once uploaded to the blockchain you can't take it back - you would have to take out the whole network - which is not gonna happen!

Very interesting I grasp the basic consents of ethereoum (I own a little bit) and from what i can grasp about the tech behind it if Mcafee has indeed created a NFT incorporating all the incriminating info on the eleets basically that info is impossible to scrub. I've followed Mcafee for a long time, Back in the 70's he wrote a lot of either the control system or the booking system (cant remember which) for the US rail system while apparently high on LSD I'm guessing using COBOL which was the language of choice for such things back then. wonder if it still runs on it? the pipeline recentely hacked still did. If so fancy crashing some trains, if the soars code is in that NFT

43 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Just getting to the point, will any of his dirt info actually get out? I struggle to believe that these sort of things will be exposed, especially on MSM. And if he sent it to the press, there’s surely no way they’d run the stories

I wonder who his next of kin is and whether there will be an autopsy, and whether there is a microchip with a whole bunch of data in his right arm :)

"Getting subtle messages from U.S. officials saying, in effect: 'We're coming for you McAfee! We're going to kill yourself.' I got a tattoo today just in case. If I suicide myself, I didn't. I was whackd. Check my right arm," John McAfee wrote while sharing an image of his "$WHACKD" tattoo in November 2019.

9 hours ago, Mr H said:

the important part is that basically once uploaded to the blockchain you can't take it back - you would have to take out the whole network - which is not gonna happen!

First a question - who the heck would be able to download 31TBs  ?????????

And to address your point..... We have had warning after warning from many different sources about the whole Web going down. Could this be the trigger ?
BC

2 hours ago, EnigmaticWorld said:

IT'S

ALL

SO

TIRESOME.

I don't know dude........

I find it strange that his death coincided with a massive dip in the price of Monero, which was his crypto of choice...... Money talks in certain circles and if you haven't got that and someone has a price on your head, you're going to get sold out.

John McAfee wasn't a normal man.... God knows what the fuck he got himself mixed up in.... I'm guessing he didn't exactly try to keep his head down and mind his own business and attend church regularly, not that you should have to..... but that guy was flying high on something most of the time...... his head definitely not in a good place...to be blunt he was sleazy as fuck and carried on like some kind of South American Drug Lord, he was even implicated in the murder of his neighbour. I dunno, I'm not judging..... but his death comes down to more than saying a few bad things about the J-J's.

He was living in a swirling realm of pure chaos....... not safe for anyone. Nothing to protect you.

Live in the whirlwind and reap the storm.

Edited by Truthspoon

1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

I don't know dude........

I find it strange that his death coincided with a massive dip in the price of Monero, which was his crypto of choice...... Money talks in certain circles and if you haven't got that and someone has a price on your head, you're going to get sold out.

John McAfee wasn't a normal man.... God knows what the fuck he got himself mixed up in.... I'm guessing he didn't exactly try to keep his head down and mind his own business and attend church regularly, not that you should have to..... but that guy was flying high on something most of the time...... his head definitely not in a good place...to be blunt he was sleazy as fuck and carried on like some kind of South American Drug Lord, he was even implicated in the murder of his neighbour. I dunno, I'm not judging..... but his death comes down to more than saying a few bad things about the J-J's.

He was living in a swirling realm of pure chaos....... not safe for anyone. Nothing to protect you.

Live in the whirlwind and reap the storm.

Yeah, who knows what the reason for his death was? Interesting tweet though.

I guess we will have to keep an eye on Kim Dotcom. The tweet is gone now, but he got flack for naming them the other day. I posted a screencap in the memes thread for context.

2 hours ago, Basket Case said:

And to address your point..... We have had warning after warning from many different sources about the whole Web going down. Could this be the trigger ?
BC

Obviously can't say for sure, but I don't think so. Just because you turn off or destroy the internet, doesn't mean you destroy a blockchain - although you wouldn't be able to view what was on the blockchain until the internet was back up and running again. To my point they would have to take out the ETH (ethereum) blockchain.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Mr H said:

Obviously can't say for sure, but I don't think so. Just because you turn off or destroy the internet, doesn't mean you destroy a blockchain - although you wouldn't be able to view what was on the blockchain until the internet was back up and running again. To my point they would have to take out the ETH (ethereum) blockchain.

They don't need to turn-off the internet anymore..... they've successfully contained the 'truth-threat' by banning and censoring everyone.

Don't listen to hysteria about "the whole web going down" typical emotive nonsense which would serve them no purpose.

Edited by Truthspoon

I'm confused and smell BS around the dead man switch thingy.

My understanding is that NFTs have quite a small maximum filesize, in the tens of MB.

The NFT was only ever written to a test system blockchain and is probably trivial to "lose" - it's not on the public ETH blockchain.

What's the practical use of a 31TB file, no mere mortal will get close to downloading it or torrenting it.

It doesn't hang together for me basically, time will tell I guess.

Mega bullshit that people are trying to link the Miami apartment block collapse to Mcafee. Well one person with a long and suspiciously horsey face, Nikki Karis. When there's only one source tells you it's kosher bullshit. 

Edited by Truthspoon

20 minutes ago, Daithi said:

I'm confused and smell BS around the dead man switch thingy.

My understanding is that NFTs have quite a small maximum filesize, in the tens of MB.

The NFT was only ever written to a test system blockchain and is probably trivial to "lose" - it's not on the public ETH blockchain.

What's the practical use of a 31TB file, no mere mortal will get close to downloading it or torrenting it.

It doesn't hang together for me basically, time will tell I guess.

To be fair he could have recorded a ton of video files with him going on drunk and coked up with a hooker on his lap spilling the beans about the Joos.

I hope he has. But I doubt it. But yeah, a shit ton of uncompressed videos would fill up 31tb. Maybe hundreds of hours of him going on, I'm sure he was perfectly capable of producing such a catalogue in theory, but you're right it doesn't make sense..

I can't say I followed Mcafee or even use Twitter regularly.  You can see already people are doctoring his messages.....rewriting history to sow confusion and horse-face small hat agendas.

I remember when Assange released the encrypted 88gb 'Insurance' file in case he got arrested. Did anyone ever get to the bottom of that. I've still got it on one my laptops somewhere. Don't know what the fuck's on it. Was it just a bluff?

Edited by Truthspoon

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

To be fair he could have recorded a ton of video files with him going on drunk and coked up with a hooker on his lap spilling the beans about the Joos.

I hope he has. But I doubt it. But yeah, a shit ton of uncompressed videos would fill up 31tb. But you're right it doesn't make sense..

I can't say I followed Mcafee or even use Twitter regularly. 

I remember when Assange released the 'Insurance' file, encrypted in case he got arrested. Did anyone ever get to the bottom of that. I've still got it on one my laptops somewhere.

Yeah, I'm not a fan of Mcafee apart from a vague respect for his "fuck it all" attitude. This whole dead man switch is just so easy to fake IMHO and it even looks like the faking hasn't quite worked properly - script kiddies?