John McAfee found dead

Wonder if his death has anything to do with sinking price of Bitcoin?

Maybe he got massively overleveraged....

Pretty fucked huh?

Remember when the internet was fun, because most people didn't use it?

Bingo, the herd turn up and it all goes fucko.

Is there a refugee camp somewhere for indigenous internet users who got dispossessed from their sanctuary by the blue haired cunts and the Youtube trannies?

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1

Strange happening. Probably a publicist but he’s been heavily involved with all this Q stuff. I’ve literally just screen grabbed this of his Instagram right now posted 31 minutes ago?

let’s see how this unravels.

E9D28CBB-5618-4E8E-9C43-53EC19F8A40A.png

• Thanks 1

Probably couldn't afford to pay off the corrupt Spanish government with his dwindling crypto assets.... who the fuck knows.

Suicide my arse.  

Anyway they're writing the 'story' as we speak so let's see what bullshit they come up with.

Edited by Truthspoon

11 minutes ago, JONJAY79 said:

IMG_20210624_080414_507.jpg

Yeah, but who owns the Press..?

Who trusts any Press companies any more ? 

Wikileaks are being blackmailed into silence as they still (illegally) hold Julian Assange in Bellmarsh Prison. 

If anything is released it should somehow be open to anyone and everyone.. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

Is there a refugee camp somewhere for indigenous internet users who got dispossessed from their sanctuary by the blue haired cunts and the Youtube trannies?

yes you are posting in it right now

• Like 2

A person running an anti virus company, would be able to get aload of data from users, that used there software.

Anti virus software, runs at deeper levels, then we as public know, and for those softwares to work, these people have to know exactly how computers work, at the gov knowledge level, ie things like nsa.

We only see the surface layer, of how computers work.

So, undoubtedly that if someone ran an anti virus company, and themselves had the knowledge needed, and i assume he did, its very likely such companies can have access to enormous amounts of peoples computers, through backdoors, or what ever back doors, gov level puts into computers.

The gov did not give you computers, and techs, without serious amount of ways round security to get into your devices, that we will never be told about.

But you can be sure, people working on anti virus, know far more how computers work, then we do, as we only see the surface layer, and have no real knowledge how computers work, at all the lower layers.

So, it would surprise me, if he had knowledge collected through his life. I would assume all these types steal info from all people, through there devices. Its pretty common you would suspect at that level of knowledge, that these people use it to steal information.

He certainly was a shady character, and quite capable from the sounds of the knowledge he had to do it.

14 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

He certainly was a shady character, and quite capable from the sounds of the knowledge he had to do it.

He hasn't been connected with the company for 20+ years.
TPTB have been after his ass for a while.
As above - he tried to cover himself but it looks like it didn't work.

medium_3864897624.jpg

Exclusive: John McAfee in Belize, land of pirates.

by John Casaretto

The imagery of crystal blue waters and beautiful white beaches are what most people know, and what the nation of Belize wants to be known for.  The country’s history can be traced back to Mayan civilizationand feature heavily a series of wars, violence, slavery, and was a hotbed of pirate activity during the 17th century.

Belize became independent in the fall of 1981, some 400 years after pirates first discovered and ruled this paradise.  With this extremely brief historical background in hand, the setting for McAfee’s story is a bit clearer — it is at the same time a beautiful place and a place with a fascinating history.

In my extensive interviews with McAfee, and he’s allowed me to review the documentation he’s collected. I’ve distilled much of it to the following highlights, for clarity:

• McAfee gets to Belize, starts a series of businesses.
  • McAfee donates to law enforcement, cash, equipment, weapons, programs that feed children and helping single mothers.
  • McAfee is approached by Anthony Rayburn, local politician for a $2 Million donation, McAfee refuses.
  • McAfee begins to try and contact Belize Minister of National Security, John Saldivar.
  • Two weeks later, McAfee’s property was raided by a team of 65 from Gang Suppression Unit (GSU) and BDF.
  • McAfee deploys his keylogging software-loaded systems and begins collecting information from the computers he had donated to the government.
  • McAfee is followed throughout his days and attempts to “collect” him are conducted at night.
  • The situation in Belize comes to a head for McAfee when his neighbor, Gregory Faull, is murdered.
  • The Belizean government names McAfee as a person of interest, and McAfee subsequently flees to avoid being detained.

Two years after the murder of Gregory Faull, the case remains unsolved, and the public pursuit of Mr. McAfee in any of these matters has seemingly stopped.

McAfee maintains that is because they have always wanted to pin the murder on him due to his ongoing dealings and fallout with Belizean officials, exposure of their corrupt dealings and the hours of video, audio and documents that he has collected.

https://siliconangle.com/2014/03/20/john-mcafee-belize-pirates/

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Brophy123 said:

Strange happening. Probably a publicist but he’s been heavily involved with all this Q stuff. I’ve literally just screen grabbed this of his Instagram right now posted 31 minutes ago?

let’s see how this unravels.

E9D28CBB-5618-4E8E-9C43-53EC19F8A40A.png

John McAfee's Instagram account was deleted after it posted the letter Q following his suicide in jail

https://www.businessinsider.com/john-mcafee-instagram-deleted-following-q-post-after-death-2021-6?r=US&IR=T

49 minutes ago, bamboozooka said:

John McAfee's Instagram account was deleted after it posted the letter Q following his suicide in jail

if twitter wanted to get rid of johns account then that would be a good way to do it.

Classic false flag. Someone at twitter just needs to post 'Q' to the account and then the account can be flagged up as 'domestic terrorism' and closed down

2 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

if twitter wanted to get rid of johns account then that would be a good way to do it.

Classic false flag. Someone at twitter just needs to post 'Q' to the account and then the account can be flagged up as 'domestic terrorism' and closed down

nah your overthinking it now for your own belief system

Edited by bamboozooka

I'm hoping some here will have a better grasp of the computer jargon than me.

"Time Traveler Anonymous on Twitter: "https://t.co/P9zasz7EC2" / Twitter"

Edited by Basket Case
embedded link