Why the extreme hostility from anti flat earthers?

Jikwan

17 hours ago, Jikwan said:

I have just finished they are hiding god video. Over 2hrs long. I did it in 1 sitting. Really well done and has blown my mind. Not all is mindblowing...some parts of it.

Thanks @weedo for posting it

I can see why so many people are discouraging this discussion we re having about this flatearth subject.

The great mafia does not want discussion on this subject. They stand to lose a lot....it could be disasterous for them

Here it is direct on utube

The satanics challenge and twist biblical perspectives in order to distance people from their divine connection and spiritual adherence to the God of the Bible. It is like a war between the party of God and the party of devil. A war between good and evil. Between light and darkness. 

Below is a video of one of the best and most genuine ex satanic whistle blowers; a Canadian by the name Roger Morneau. God Rest his soul. He converted to Christianity, and managed to be one of the few people courageous enough to break free from one of the 'elite' religious groups.

David Icke believes that the 'elite' are satanic, if i remember correctly. So here is probably the most honest and straight forward ex satanic interview online at the moment. Each society has satanics who are rebellious in context to the local religion. In home land of Roger Morneau in Canada, this main religion is Christianity, so his satanic group is an anti Christian group. 

As Christians are the biggest group on earth, this anti Christian group is so probably the most prevalent. Add to this the influence of Jews, and the acceptance of the old Testament by Christians, this very powerful group is an anti Judeo Christian group with many sects and mostly secret orders. 

Satanic priests presented Lucifers plans that were discussed, planned and started implementation in the 1700s. A plan to deceive the human kind to the next level of deception, in junktion with the industrial revoltion, which Satan also spoke about, as a key development for his world order. 

Here are three of their supposed plans, which are discussed at around 46 minutes into the video below. 

1. Satanics want human family not to believe in his and his 'angels' (demons/devils) existence. 

1. Have control over people's minds via hypnosis. (through Franz Mesmer), which used to be an occult tool, and is now used to induce them into a trance. Hypnosis became accepted as mainstream psychological tool during time of Mesmer. Physicians even started using hypnotism as anesthesia. 

***The point related to the Bible contradicting heliocentric ball-earth theory:***

3. To destroy the Bible without burning it, and that Satan tutored Charles Darwin personally on the principles of the theory of evolution - along with Thomas Huxley. Both were apparently hypnotised as children and were used by the demons to teach this system, which Satan wanted to bring into people's lives. 

The goal of the theory of evolution was that people would not beleive in the Bible, and specifically the concepts of the creation, fall of man, and redemption. 

Satan and his 'spirit councilors' stated that this issue was so important, that anybody who teaches the theory of evolution would be considered a minister of the religious system. They referred to it as a religious system, as it replaces the Christian religion. 

Every teacher of this system is recognized by the satanic spirits as a person of great value. They are given powers by Satan himself to

1 - induce spiritual blindness, 

2 - to convince

3 - to convert

The teachers are assigned special angels (demons) to follow them everywhere they go, for the remainder of their lives. This is supposedly the "greatest honor he can bestow upon his workers in mankind". 

Me, as an anti-satanic conspiracy resistor, I feel that the ball-earth theory could be the same as the evolution theory. In the evolution theory there is a major "missing link" that makes the evolution theory weak, in my opinion. Here is a presentation of a diseased expert from the anti darwinian movement, who shows just how large the gap is between 'humanoids', such as Neanderthals, and humans like us.. 

Most of the evidence is fossilized bones and footprints, so you will find darwinian 'scientists' try to convince you of otherwise, so I personally stopped discussing this with people, as I'm no expert in the field. But personally I believe that we might be related to humanoids, but not that we descend from them. 

You will also find most people have emotional reactions to the thought of questioning the darwinian theory, that is a very similar hateful reaction as the questioning of the shape of our earth. Why? I don't know. But I'm pretty sure that it is linked to the mass hypnosis campaign, that teaches us to treat anybody with rudeness, who questions main stream narratives. A bit like the people on the movie "the Matrix" who turn into agents to defend the matrix, which is a construct of "the architect" - the god of freemasonry - namely lucifer.

Anyway, let's see and wait how it plays out. Either way, what really matters is our actions, which includes being nice to each other, and allowing freedom of thoughts and theories. By oppressing theories one does not actually disprove them. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Origin said:

There are some who question everything. Such people are called experiencers who do not agree with the limited reality. Since nothing can be learned here. For them it has a more complex programme. It lets you experience reality from a different perspective. Where the knowledge of humans has no meaning. They would say that real knowledge is unbearable. It is a fantastic dream that humans can experience. It's not even bad that you don't know anything then. No one can change the dream state. The confrontation with reality makes everything collapse like a house of cards. And that humans neither know nor understand why they have to be here. It is an endless sea of meaningless dreams.

I feel that there is truth in what you say. A bit like ignorance is bliss kind of thing. Or the path to hell is paved with good intentions. 

34 minutes ago, Weedo said:

I feel that there is truth in what you say. A bit like ignorance is bliss kind of thing. Or the path to hell is paved with good intentions. 

There is no hell. Only an endless expanse of broken dreams. Disappointments, regrets. Illusions of true existence that do not work. That we can just be humans. And that something amazingly fascinating is right in front of us and it is not touchable. Because we have decided to go our own way. There may be doors to pass through if certain conditions are met.

5 hours ago, peter said:

Yes I totally agree but its not just this topic its every bloody thing form a recipe from a book to what Joe blogs said last month about any other subject you care to name, they are just other peoples thoughts that are being repeated and the sad thing is most people go through their entire life without having an original thought for themselves .

Before this forum was hacked I started a thread called Original thought for the day , I put up three I think but to be honest I can only remember two, no one else contributed, maybe they couldn't be bothered or maybe I've pissed everyone off, who knows? but if that wasn't the case  and no one else could muster an original thought, what a sad indictment on our education system  and the statement for fuck sake think for yourself certainly rings true

Maybe you should try it again? Sounds like a great exercise. 

48 minutes ago, Origin said:

There is no hell. Only an endless expanse of broken dreams. Disappointments, regrets. Illusions of true existence that do not work. That we can just be humans. And that something amazingly fascinating is right in front of us and it is not touchable. Because we have decided to go our own way. There may be doors to pass through if certain conditions are met.

Ah, my beliefs are quite different than yours in this one. I believe that there is a literal hell, for all those who die in a state of conscious truth rejection. 

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Derailing the thread like this means you are killing the thread

You know why you have already killed the thread, because making that ridiculous post of the star trails  coupled with the combative accompanying words you have unwittingly  answered your original question by yourself and nothing more needs to be said

I'm off for a few days ,enjoy

Edited by peter

49 minutes ago, Weedo said:

Ah, my beliefs are quite different than yours in this one. I believe that there is a literal hell, for all those who die in a state of conscious truth rejection. 

I never said I believed in something. Human beliefs don't play a role in my reality. For me, there are neither gods nor all the certainly interesting scriptures that have not been able to help me in any way. I have my own way of finding something out, after all, this plane of existence is a single anomaly. I see what I have to understand and that is enough for me.

10 minutes ago, Origin said:

I never said I believed in something. Human beliefs don't play a role in my reality. For me, there are neither gods nor all the certainly interesting scriptures that have not been able to help me in any way. I have my own way of finding something out, after all, this plane of existence is a single anomaly. I see what I have to understand and that is enough for me.

So enlighten us with your knowledge oh enlightened one. 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Origin said:

Making a statement like "there is no hell", is the expression of a belief that there is no hell. You believe that there is no hell, while I believe that there is. Time will tell 

37 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

So enlighten us with your knowledge oh enlightened one. 

Interesting. That's the point. I never said I was an enlightened one. What I know is only for me. Why should I magnify nothingness with more nothingness. Humans don't get anything for free. It doesn't work that way. 

3 minutes ago, Origin said:

Interesting. That's the point. I never said I was an enlightened one. What I know is only for me. Why should I magnify nothingness with more nothingness. Humans don't get anything for free. It doesn't work that way. 

Aka, full of shit then. 

Listen bro, stop walking round here like you know something we don't. Fact remains you know nothing more than any of us do, so do us all a favour and quit the self righteous, condescending crap because you know fuck all. 

Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

MOD NOTE

This topic is going in exactly the direction that I predicted it would.

For the last time, please review the previous topic before posting in this one:

If members are going to just recycle the same old arguments and bickering, as well as resorting to insults, then there is going to be no point in continuing this topic.

This is a final warning to all!

There a great number of people do not want live discussions on flat earth, the space fraud, sattelite hoax, hidden continents.

In live discussion new material, new truths can be presented and analized. Some people can learn a lot from dead closed threads. Whilst going through these old closed threads they may have a brilliant insight they want to share...some new angle of looking at the subject that will finally show concrete evidence exposing these lies. If there were no live discussions permitted on this forum then that would be a great loss.

There has been a non stop attack on flatearth theory these past few years. I can see why its very clear to me.

All you need is 1 (one) paid shill who knows what hes doing to wreck a thread. And these shills have been allowed to stay and do their distruction. I have seen this so many times on the old DIF forum in the highly controversial threads i posted on namely holocaust hoax, nuclear bomb hoax and the early days of invasion of immigrants. They were relative bloodbaths compared to this, a pretty mild thread.

Interest, serious interest from millions of people is what we are getting these past few years.

The Great Mafia does not want people talking about flat earth space hoax. They stand to lose too much. And they have so many on their payroll.

There are countless same old arguments insults and bickering on so many threads. How can you stop that? Easy. Just give final warnings like this one. Youll have no forum left.

Your final warning is an invitation for the trolls to pierce the bull with the final sharp stick

Posted (edited)

Quote from golden retriever

The earth may be flat. I don't have a problem with that theory and I'm suspicious of all the people

who want to debunk it so vehemently

Also with a discussion about God.

If people like to believe in god...let them

Why the malicious attacks on them by non believers?

Edited by Jikwan

I'm not a flat earther but I did realize how seasons can occur within a flat earth model. Imagine the sun moves up and down as it circles within the dome throughout the year.970202711_Drawing(1).jpeg.555ac964f1cceb9b3e81092bbc6aeda7.jpeg The sun is at its highest point within the dome in southern hemisphere and as it circles the globe lowest point in northern hemisphere causing simultaneous winter/summer in January and then moves down the dome for six months before moving back up the dome for the following six months causing the seasons.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

I'm not a flat earther but I did realize how seasons can occur within a flat earth model. Imagine the sun moves up and down as it circles within the dome throughout the year.970202711_Drawing(1).jpeg.555ac964f1cceb9b3e81092bbc6aeda7.jpeg The sun is at its highest point within the dome in southern hemisphere and as it circles the globe lowest point in northern hemisphere causing simultaneous winter/summer in January and then moves down the dome for six months before moving back up the dome for the following six months causing the seasons.

I think you have the right thinking. Ive seen this explination before and that is the model they use

Must confess i havent given it sufficient time to thouroghly visualize it. Ive spent my time on easier concepts. Still new to all this but have understood enough of it to call myself 100% flatearther

I see the shills and trolls have all fled. They just recently came on this thread and derailed it.

Hit and run

Next thing we know the moderator is threatening to close the thread

Interesting

So why the hostility

Why people it seems their life mission is to debunk flatearth theory and space hoax threads

Constant discouragement

They come on the threads to confuse those that are interest

Why the insults

Etc

Its getting clearer to me why

We find concrete evidence and present it well then people find out they been lied to

Been lied to by the governments

Been lied to by space industry

Been lied to by education systems that force feed wrong concepts, wrong perceptions, wrong thinking

We find out trillions of our tax money have been pocketed by spaceindustries and the great mafias

We find out about the great recources of antartica and other great continents we not allowed to use

We find out there is no comets come to damage us and make us afraid

We find out there are no aliens from outer space

Flatearth, spacehoax, exposing the jews, nuclearbomb hoax and holocaust hoax they all come under the same catagory and for more or less the same reasons

1 hour ago, Jikwan said:

I see the shills and trolls have all fled. They just recently came on this thread and derailed it.

Hit and run

Next thing we know the moderator is threatening to close the thread

Interesting

I wasn't planning on posting here again for an obvious reason, but i will tell you what i think about your comment:

In regards to this very comment, You seem to like and feed off the moments of disagreements, different opinions that you immediately dismiss and try to discredit them.

You are suddenly using the word ''Shills and Trolls'' very loosely and that will for sure put off anyone who just joined in and perhaps trying to get the hang of it and get used to the fast pace in certain subjects....

Jikwan, i get some of the point you made within, but this comment:

''I see the shills and trolls have all fled. They just recently came on this thread and derailed it''.

please don't say that again because you will be mixing genuine good people with good intentions into the bucket.

No offense intended :) we all love you

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

I wasn't planning on posting here again for an obvious reason, but i will tell you what i think about your comment:

In regards to this very comment, You seem to like and feed off the moments of disagreements, different opinions that you immediately dismiss and try to discredit them.

You are suddenly using the word ''Shills and Trolls'' very loosely and that will for sure put off anyone who just joined in and perhaps trying to get the hang of it and get used to the fast pace in certain subjects....

Jikwan, i get some of the point you made within, but this comment:

''I see the shills and trolls have all fled. They just recently came on this thread and derailed it''.

please don't say that again because you will be mixing genuine good people with good intentions into the bucket.

No offense intended :) we all love you

Not offended. Its a discussion

I will describe my own experience whe i come on any....any thread that has a well defined subject matter being discussed and i start talking about something completely unrelated.....i dont feel right. I feel im doing something wrong creating some disharmony. I feel it but i dont care. Then i encourage others to do the same. That makes it much worse. This can run into pages of the stuff.

Then some posters who only want to get back to the main subject maybe use a bit of sarcasm to try and silence the derailers are threatened with thread closure for bickering or insulting.

Derailing on other thread aint so bad

But this one? We are treading on eggshells all the time. One wrong move and flatearth threads are PERMANENTLY BANNED

5 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Not offended. Its a discussion

I will describe my own experience whe i come on any....any thread that has a well defined subject matter being discussed and i start talking about something completely unrelated.....i dont feel right. I feel im doing something wrong creating some disharmony. I feel it but i dont care. Then i encourage others to do the same. That makes it much worse. This can run into pages of the stuff.

Then some posters who only want to get back to the main subject maybe use a bit of sarcasm to try and silence the derailers are threatened with thread closure for bickering or insulting.

Derailing on other thread aint so bad

But this one? We are treading on eggshells all the time. One wrong move and flatearth threads are PERMANENTLY BANNED

Fair point and i relate to that in many ways.

I see we are all here for one single reason or at least most of us.

These are heated times in all aspects.

We all are going through some sort of the same dilemma but with our own individual "signature" reactions.

Its already slightly frustrating the fact we don't actually know most of the people we interact in a forum...some we may have an idea of who they might be, but there's a good reason to keep privacy as main top priority.

We talk/chat with each other but only seeing Names, Pictures, Members and Moderators.

Also the task of a Moderator is also not an easy one.

As much as their honest opinion in Subjects might be craving to be shared in a post, they are withholding it order to keep watching over and keeping a balance within the posts.....it can get frustrating for them too as they watch over every single area of posts,  they have seen the same questions and opinions time and time again......but hey..

Perhaps a little break from this subject will be good for a few days?

Time to gather some unknown info to share about the subject in order to keep it fresh?