Jump to content

Why the extreme hostility from anti flat earthers?


Jikwan
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, Weedo said:

Yes another fact that must be said, is that none of us went up into "space" ourselves. So we must be honest with ourselves and others in a humble way, and admit that we are just expressing other peoples opinions on this matter, and maybe believe in indirect proof. Most of us take pride and passion in our beliefs, when though most of them are simple things we have been told by questionable people and sources. 

I'm ready to break down every axiom that exists within me, starting with this. We've all been brainwashed. Once you acknowledge that the easier it becomes to be open minded to other possibilities. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Weedo said:

I think that you and I agree actually. "The Truth" is a name of God. 

 

They are definitely trying to hide the truth in all its facets in my opinion. Just like the lying politicians, historians, scientists and religious leaders do. 

 

In my books we say God is Greater.. Or Allahu Akbar, always greater than anything that can be perceived or described, imagined, or expressed. (just as your described above) 

Your God is very remarkable. Certainly the concept and figurative ideas correspond to what Humans could develop in terms of ideas. One is the sum of all experiences that have ever been made. That is the answer that will make everything. Always.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I'm ready to break down every axiom that exists within me, starting with this. We've all been brainwashed. Once you acknowledge that the easier it becomes to be open minded to other possibilities. 

Exactly. I see it the same way. I've been vaxxed as a baby and have been fed poisoned food and air and water like everyone else. I'm delusional and weak like all humans. Everything we know could be wrong, and I believe that unless we go to that humble starting point, we are not really thinking for ourselves, but simply sitting on the shoulder of giants. We defend other people's ideas. And being able to explain and build up one's 'beliefs' from scratch, and being ready to change them any time, is probably the simplest, nyet most difficult thing to do. Difficult for our pride and sense of self esteem, as we link our self worth to 'beliefs'. Independence and freedom dictates otherwise 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Origin said:

Your God is very remarkable. Certainly the concept and figurative ideas correspond to what Humans could develop in terms of ideas. One is the sum of all experiences that have ever been made. That is the answer that will make everything. Always.

All development has a source a beginning and status quo. Because just like an object can not move without being pushed, every development requires as source of energy to perform the task. The concept of God is that even to have a designed space-time continuum, every existing design, law, motion must have a source. When thinking of the system as a whole from a stand point beyond time and space, we can not have a before or after. Development always has those two. So when there is nothing except the source of all creations - which is beyond time and space, and is greater than we can imagine, then this can only be expressed mathematically as 1. Not zero. Maybe infinity, and one actually. But infinity is the mathematical expression of your sentence above of the truth (God) being always greater. Infinity has no end and no beginning. 1 is the number of existence. There has to be a designer for every design. As the saying goes.. From nothing you get nothing. Interesting topic. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

This is a blatant example of divide and conquer. I don't give a flying fuck what the shape of our planet is and neither should you. It seems like this debate got pushed by Vatican or the CIA to make conspiracy theorists look foolish and also fight amongst themselves and not the real enemy i.e. NWO.

Edited by Wamrage
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I have just finished they are hiding god video. Over 2hrs long. I did it in 1 sitting. Really well done and has blown my mind. Not all is mindblowing...some parts of it.

Thanks @weedo for posting it

 

I can see why so many people are discouraging this discussion we re having about this flatearth subject.

The great mafia does not want discussion on this subject. They stand to lose a lot....it could be disasterous for them

 

Here it is direct on utube

 

 

Edited by Jikwan
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Weedo said:

All development has a source a beginning and status quo. Because just like an object can not move without being pushed, every development requires as source of energy to perform the task. The concept of God is that even to have a designed space-time continuum, every existing design, law, motion must have a source. When thinking of the system as a whole from a stand point beyond time and space, we can not have a before or after. Development always has those two. So when there is nothing except the source of all creations - which is beyond time and space, and is greater than we can imagine, then this can only be expressed mathematically as 1. Not zero. Maybe infinity, and one actually. But infinity is the mathematical expression of your sentence above of the truth (God) being always greater. Infinity has no end and no beginning. 1 is the number of existence. There has to be a designer for every design. As the saying goes.. From nothing you get nothing. Interesting topic. 

Imagine you are in a planetarium. You certainly know what is moving inside. You. Therefore, you do not know what is outside and what is really moving. You can't touch anything and all you can do is rely on your eyes. And eyes cannot understand what is reflected. And people can only reflect what they think they can translate. And the only thing that ages is what you see. Just because Humans move doesn't mean One has to move or is bound by anything Humans think they know. Humans don't know how it does that or what it has to use. Space Time is just as true for Humans as ghosts, demons, elves, dragons, UFO's, angels, and so on. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

images (7).jpg

 

It dont show anything from the buddhists. But the tibetan buddhist beleive in FE for sure

Yes I think all the world religions and original cultures, including that taoist also believe the same. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Origin said:

Imagine you are in a planetarium. You certainly know what is moving inside. You. Therefore, you do not know what is outside and what is really moving. You can't touch anything and all you can do is rely on your eyes. And eyes cannot understand what is reflected. And people can only reflect what they think they can translate. And the only thing that ages is what you see. Just because Humans move doesn't mean One has to move or is bound by anything Humans think they know. Humans don't know how it does that or what it has to use. Space Time is just as true for Humans as ghosts, demons, elves, dragons, UFO's, angels, and so on. 

Like the saying - I know that I know nothing 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Weedo said:

Like the saying - I know that I know nothing 

There are some who question everything. Such people are called experiencers who do not agree with the limited reality. Since nothing can be learned here. For them it has a more complex programme. It lets you experience reality from a different perspective. Where the knowledge of humans has no meaning. They would say that real knowledge is unbearable. It is a fantastic dream that humans can experience. It's not even bad that you don't know anything then. No one can change the dream state. The confrontation with reality makes everything collapse like a house of cards. And that humans neither know nor understand why they have to be here. It is an endless sea of meaningless dreams.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Origin said:

Yes, they are hiding something. But not Flat Earth. That is a concept. Since Humans can't see, what remains are ideas.   They know that nothing belongs to Humans and the place has an owner. They are not hiding God. That is simply human imagination. They are hiding something infinitely superior. Which is so sophisticated that normal beings of this level of existence can't even perceive it. The truth is greater than all human imagination. Reality itself will be questioned when the necessary maturity is reached. 

Well you obviously have an inkling of what that infinitely superior thing is so how about giving us a clue

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

One thing i can say for sure, all the posts about this subject together from EVERYWHERE since AOL was the dog's bollocks of internet, would cover most of the Plane itself ;)

 

Then Peter asks:

''in that case, how about giving us a clue? do you know the size of the ''plane'' in order to determine how many posts would be needed to cover it...'' 

 

;) Gotta love Peter!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Out of likes! 😂😂

This is over the ocean and in a commercial jet liner  as a small manual aircraft is definitely not suitable, if you have ever flown in one it will immediately be apparent as to why . A planes instruments are calibrated to sea level and in a normal situation 99% of the flight time is done by automatic pilot, the height is determined by the submitted flight plan and local traffic weather conditions prevailing winds length of flight etc but for a modern passenger jet it is generally between 38 and 41,000 ft.

I know the earth is not a strict  sphere , but for explanation purposes  imagine  a sphere the size of the earth and compared to that a teeny weeny aircraft at 40,000 feet above it now imagine yourself in the aircraft looking down.

If you stand on any point on a sphere every other point on that sphere will be lower than you from your own personal perspective therefore from your perspective any point the plane flies over appears to be the same height and therefore the plane appears to be traveling over a flat surface and when you take into account the relative size of the plane compared to that of the earth this indeed appears to be the case.

However since the aircraft is flying at a certain height the sphere of influence of earths gravity at that particular height will remain constant therefore the height of the aircraft above sea level will remain constant and the only control inputs necessary to maintain that height will be due to air turbulence.

If you want to know anything else Read the FE thread the gravity doesn't exist thread and the space doesn't exist thread

Since I have mentioned gravity I can see the ramifications unfolding and I'm not playing

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Simple Actions said:

Gotta love Peter!

Thanks mate ,  I guess someone has to , but I still want to know what is infinitely superior .

I left  school at 15 ,so to most I would be classified as a dumbshit ,and I accept that ,so could you explain it so even I can understand

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Weedo said:

 and admit that we are just expressing other peoples opinions on this matter, and maybe believe in indirect proof

Yes I totally agree but its not just this topic its every bloody thing form a recipe from a book to what Joe blogs said last month about any other subject you care to name, they are just other peoples thoughts that are being repeated and the sad thing is most people go through their entire life without having an original thought for themselves .

Before this forum was hacked I started a thread called Original thought for the day , I put up three I think but to be honest I can only remember two, no one else contributed, maybe they couldn't be bothered or maybe I've pissed everyone off, who knows? but if that wasn't the case  and no one else could muster an original thought, what a sad indictment on our education system  and the statement for fuck sake think for yourself certainly rings true

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, peter said:

Yes I totally agree but its not just this topic its every bloody thing form a recipe from a book to what Joe blogs said last month about any other subject you care to name, they are just other peoples thoughts that are being repeated and the sad thing is most people go through their entire life without having an original thought for themselves .

Before this forum was hacked I started a thread called Original thought for the day , I put up three I think but to be honest I can only remember two, no one else contributed, maybe they couldn't be bothered or maybe I've pissed everyone off, who knows? but if that wasn't the case  and no one else could muster an original thought, what a sad indictment on our education system  and the statement for fuck sake think for yourself certainly rings true

Derailing the thread like this means you are killing the thread

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Jikwan said:

Derailing the thread like this means you are killing the thread

You already killed it with your last ridiculous post now where have I seen that picture before at least half a dozen times and the associated explanations.

How is your work on FE day &night ,the seasons, and eclipses going by the way,? I haven't heard anything so you must be toiling  away feverishly

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, peter said:

Thanks mate ,  I guess someone has to , but I still want to know what is infinitely superior .

I left  school at 15 ,so to most I would be classified as a dumbshit ,and I accept that ,so could you explain it so even I can understand

 

Simple,

As a coincidence or not, most of us left the indoctrination establishment at 15 i did too.....

Even David Icke i believe.....

I think there's a valid point here because at least the generation in which left at 15 are mostly between late 60's to mid 90's and most have clearly kept the common sense and awareness and also the ability to spot things others won't and remain with a critical thinking no one else seems to have anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, peter said:

Well you obviously have an inkling of what that infinitely superior thing is so how about giving us a clue

I can understand how great the pressure is to want to know. But no one can ignore certain rules. No one speaks for it. All that is feasible is to cautiously suggest something. Human reality is purely an interpreted reality. Imagine what an intelligence of the highest order can mean. Which has abilities that would terrify humans. A confrontation means that it takes away all your illusions. It takes away your childish notions of alien civilisations. Then space, then the universe, your believed knowledge of the history of human civilisation. You are always on the verge of breaking. Every concept you thought you knew. Then a culture shock sets in that is indescribable. You cling to the fact that you understand the sun, what light could mean. That time exists. That something humans say could be true. It takes everything. And that although you have long since seen impossible things of this presence directly. And then the sum of all that Humans have ever seen is reassembled. It hides nothing. Then you know how helpless humans really are. Then you begin to understand how stupid it was to challenge it. It could be that we run endlessly like mice in the wheel of our illusions. We say that we know something and can understand it. But you know they can't even see it because Humans couldn't answer the simplest questions. No one will be confronted with something that could overwhelm them without limits. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Origin said:

I can understand how great the pressure is to want to know. But no one can ignore certain rules. No one speaks for it. All that is feasible is to cautiously suggest something. Human reality is purely an interpreted reality. Imagine what an intelligence of the highest order can mean. Which has abilities that would terrify humans. A confrontation means that it takes away all your illusions. It takes away your childish notions of alien civilisations. Then space, then the universe, your believed knowledge of the history of human civilisation. You are always on the verge of breaking. Every concept you thought you knew. Then a culture shock sets in that is indescribable. You cling to the fact that you understand the sun, what light could mean. That time exists. That something humans say could be true. It takes everything. And that although you have long since seen impossible things of this presence directly. And then the sum of all that Humans have ever seen is reassembled. It hides nothing. Then you know how helpless humans really are. Then you begin to understand how stupid it was to challenge it. It could be that we run endlessly like mice in the wheel of our illusions. We say that we know something and can understand it. But you know they can't even see it because Humans couldn't answer the simplest questions. No one will be confronted with something that could overwhelm them without limits. 

Çould you do all that on another thread?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Simple Actions said:

 

Simple,

As a coincidence or not, most of us left the indoctrination establishment at 15 i did too.....

Even David Icke i believe.....

I think there's a valid point here because at least the generation in which left at 15 are mostly between late 60's to mid 90's and most have clearly kept the common sense and awareness and also the ability to spot things others won't and remain with a critical thinking no one else seems to have anymore.

You killing the thread

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Çould you do all that on another thread?

What for? There is no reason. There is nothing to reveal because everyone has their own reality.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Simple Actions said:

 

Simple,

As a coincidence or not, most of us left the indoctrination establishment at 15 i did too.....

Even David Icke i believe.....

I think there's a valid point here because at least the generation in which left at 15 are mostly between late 60's to mid 90's and most have clearly kept the common sense and awareness and also the ability to spot things others won't and remain with a critical thinking no one else seems to have anymore.

 

Maybe i fucked up some wording and killed the point of what i meant.

 

What i meant was:

 

The valid point you made about leaving school at 15 ''early'' in our generation seems to have kept us saved from the futher indoctrination. And most (not all) of the ones who undermine ones with no degrees etc etc are the ones not thinking for themselves..

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...