Why the extreme hostility from anti flat earthers?

Jikwan

Aaaaaaaggghhhhhh..... 

This is so fucking boring. 

Read the old thread FFS. 

When flying, the vehicle is always moving through constantly changing / different air. 

Warm air / cooler air / dense air / thin air / moist air / dry air. Air that is moving up / down / sideways and every direction you can possibly imagine. 

It's NOT like moving through still water. 

When flying manually the pilot (amongst many many different things to watch and monitor) watches the 'artificial horizon gauge'.  When attempting to maintain a level flight constant input to the controls are needed to keep the plane straight and level, (IN RELATION TO THE GROUND) in all 3 axis. It is impossible to maintain an exact height / distance from the ground without constant small adjustments to the controls, just like it's impossible to drive down a perfectly straight road in a car without constant input to the steering wheel. (EVEN THOUGH THE ROAD IS PERFECTLY STRAIGHT - due to imperfections in the road surface / the flatness / camber / cross winds etc..) 

When a high tech plane is put into autopilot mode - the computer is only doing what the pilot would do. Monitor the altitude and direction and compare it with where it is set up to go to.. And then constantly input to the controls to maintain as close as possible the parameters set.. 

There is no 'constantly pointing the nose down'. 

There is only CONSTANT 3 axis input to maintain any given direction and height and that will be constantly needed due to all the factors I have mentioned. 

None of this proves FE. 

Neither does it prove a Ball. 

This whole plane argument is void and a total waste of time and energy. It cannot prove / disprove anything. 

BC 

8 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Exactly, you're always adjusting making sure the nose doesn't dip down. It does prove it because your adjustments are up and not down, therefore, no adjustment for curvature. 

As a pilot can you direct us to source material that confirms adjustment for curvature whilst flying? I assume you did this when you were taught how to fly. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
53 minutes ago, peter said:

Well at least we agree on something ,you do have a great imagination, you have conveniently omitted the Widmanstatten pattern in nickle /iron meteorites. Yes I can't prove that jumping off a 10 story building is 100% fatal either ,but which is more plausible

Comets haven't been observed entering Earth's atmosphere

to my knowlege nobody yet has proved that these "comets" came from up above

lot of researchers are saying theres many more continents past antarctica and some say this flat plane stretches endlessly

there must be minerals and rocks there we dont have

its no great trouble to transport and scatter a few loads of it

without great imagination we wouldnt have risen to great heights

david icke.....was he ever accused of having "a great imagination"?

all of his stupid imaginings are manifesting

Edited by Jikwan

11 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

It does prove it because your adjustments are up and not down,

Read my post again. 

Using the theory of flight and airplanes cannot possibly prove or disprove anything. 

Adjustments are CONSTANT and in all 3 axis. 

UP and DOWN. 

LEFT and RIGHT. 

ROTATIONAL in every degree. 

Read my post again. Properly. 

1 hour ago, peter said:

The x-15 was slung under the wing of a bomber,  was dropped  at a very high altitude and was rocket powered with a short duration burn ,definitely not a new fighter and certainly didn't fly at 60 ft

As I say, I'm not convinced it's that plane I've referred to and when I have reviewed what I was looking at, I'll come back to you and confirm which plane it actually is. 👍

If the earth is flat why does a telescope have a equatorial mount that balances it according to the centre of the planet? And I have tested it. 

AS I said before buy yourself a telescope

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Jikwan said:

lot of researchers are saying theres many more continents past antarctica and some say this flat plane stretches endlessly

and which researchers are these prey tell, I imagine them all to be on Utube with their own channels and therefore have financial incentives to produce click bait videos for the converted .

Right there is my imagination working.

There has never been a picture of your 1000ft ice wall and if the plane stretches endlessly as some of your nameless researchers say, how would they know as according to you no one is allowed there . A neighbor that lives down the road spends 6 months  of the year in Antarctica, during the warmer months , ask him if there is 1000ft ice walls ,his answer is I'm not sure how high they are there is the odd one but they're known as glaciers     

Edited by peter

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, peter said:

A neighbor that lives down the road spends 6 months  of the year in Antarctica, during the warmer months , ask him if there is 1000ft ice walls

What part of Antarctica has your neighbor explored, been to? 

Edited by Morpheus

2 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Exactly, you're always adjusting making sure the nose doesn't dip down. It does prove it because your adjustments are up and not down, therefore, no adjustment for curvature. 

As a pilot can you direct us to source material that confirms adjustment for curvature whilst flying? I assume you did this when you were taught how to fly. 

Think about about it in 3d from the perspective of the aircraft with the correct scale and you will answer for yourself.

As I said its been in the original FE thread

1 minute ago, peter said:

Think about about it in 3d from the perspective of the aircraft with the correct scale and you will answer for yourself.

As I said its been in the original FE thread

Noted, but whilst you may say that, there's no source material indicating what I said, so unless someone has it, it doesn't exist. More than happy to be proven wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

What part of Antarctica has your neighbor explored, been to? 

He works for the Australian contingent he is a sub contractor for the maintenance crew I will have to ask exactly where he is situated

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Noted, but whilst you may say that, there's no source material indicating what I said, so unless someone has it, it doesn't exist. More than happy to be proven wrong. 

I don't want to but I will explain it tomorrow ,I'm off to bed it's past 12 here and god knows I'm as ugly as a hat full of shit so I can't afford to miss my beauty sleep

21 minutes ago, peter said:

He works for the Australian contingent he is a sub contractor for the maintenance crew I will have to ask exactly where he is situated

Thanks mate. 👍

13 minutes ago, peter said:

I don't want to but I will explain it tomorrow ,I'm off to bed it's past 12 here and god knows I'm as ugly as a hat full of shit so I can't afford to miss my beauty sleep

Out of likes! 😂😂

2 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Aaaaaaaggghhhhhh..... 

This is so fucking boring. 

Read the old thread FFS. 

When flying, the vehicle is always moving through constantly changing / different air. 

Warm air / cooler air / dense air / thin air / moist air / dry air. Air that is moving up / down / sideways and every direction you can possibly imagine. 

It's NOT like moving through still water. 

When flying manually the pilot (amongst many many different things to watch and monitor) watches the 'artificial horizon gauge'.  When attempting to maintain a level flight constant input to the controls are needed to keep the plane straight and level, (IN RELATION TO THE GROUND) in all 3 axis. It is impossible to maintain an exact height / distance from the ground without constant small adjustments to the controls, just like it's impossible to drive down a perfectly straight road in a car without constant input to the steering wheel. (EVEN THOUGH THE ROAD IS PERFECTLY STRAIGHT - due to imperfections in the road surface / the flatness / camber / cross winds etc..) 

When a high tech plane is put into autopilot mode - the computer is only doing what the pilot would do. Monitor the altitude and direction and compare it with where it is set up to go to.. And then constantly input to the controls to maintain as close as possible the parameters set.. 

There is only CONSTANT 3 axis input to maintain any given direction and height and that will be constantly needed due to all the factors I have mentioned. 

None of this proves FE. 

Neither does it prove a Ball. 

This whole plane argument is void and a total waste of time and energy. It cannot prove / disprove anything. 

BC 

I'm so with you. It's sooooo boring, and even thinking of getting into these discussions gives me the heebie-jeebies. Been there and done that. My wife thinks it's a deadlock conversation, and I think she's right. Just really look forward for the truth to come out with the same clarity like the 911 or Corona hoax. Soon soon God willing. 

But from a cultural point of view there is this one meme that haunts me, and feeling that if all those previous high cultures, as well as those super cunning secret societies see it this way,.. ( Id be surprised if nobody posted this Meme before, but maybe, who knows..) 

920637738_images(7).jpg.a9b27ac3f8b923c65272c228503b5df6.jpg

My journey to even consider the idea of flat earth started when I was still on Facebook and saw a random comment on a random post on a random group, that had a link to this video:

Less than half way through this video I was shocked and bought into it. Then after finishing it, a video suggestion popped up that I also watched, which cemented my opinion even more... 

That was my own history and story of how I got into it some years ago. 

Then, later I realized how in my religious texts it clearly shows a similar idea as flat earth, although not exactly.

Also the idea that MSM supports a heliocentric model, while free masons and other occult groups are obsessed with the sun as part of satanic worship (yet they draw models that show a flat earth with pillars and a firmament themselves, which is ok, because they are into deception anyway) , also makes it shady for me. It would be logical for sun worshippers to promote the sun being much bigger than it really is. 

I'm sure everyone here has had a look at the illuminati playing cards, that are pretty much perfectly accurate in my opinion. So we have interesting cards here.. 

1075433861_images(8).jpg.37f5cc0d9e07ef355e27fbf96b793f26.jpg

432518007_images(9).jpg.c7fd79a075ee6dd1207a9a3a136ac77a.jpg

724615592_images(11).jpg.0af480ed91305b89a7bbd4306152038a.jpg

The way the last card about flat earthers "knowing something", sounds to me, is that they don't know the full picture, but that there is truth in what they say.

Another interesting one.. 

748328162_images(10).jpg.6056f71d4207020e001c9da03e0de03f.jpg

If I had to choose one side, it would be the flattish earth theory, because I truly believe in my religious books from Islam, and the preceding ones from all over the world. Even the non abrahamic ones. The ancient Egyptian culture too. From all 'corners' of that earth. But to me personally, my strongest private and intimate proof to myself is what the Quran says and the prophet Mohamed said on the topic. Followed by the Gospels, Torah, etc. 

I'm not trying to convince anybody anymore, as the scientific proofs are more than exhausted from both sides, with no clear Victor in my opinion. I'm sick of reading counter, counter-counter, and counter-counter-counter arguments, in fields that I don't master. Each debating point requires somebody with a PhD or serious expertise to be able to fully grasp these things. And I'm no expert in almost anything tbh. So when the layman irrefutable proofs come rolling in, I'll be there to listen God willing. 

• Like 2

I'm out of this thread.

l believe both models have faults.
l cannot help but point out inconsistencies in certain ideas that are really faulty and promote further confusion.
Please don't quote or tag me, thanks.

Any problems then please hit the report button.
Play nice...

BTW - We live in a dream-like matrix shapeless realm - FYI.

BC :O)

42 minutes ago, Weedo said:

I'm so with you. It's sooooo boring, and even thinking of getting into these discussions gives me the heebie-jeebies. Been there and done that. My wife thinks it's a deadlock conversation, and I think she's right. Just really look forward for the truth to come out with the same clarity like the 911 or Corona hoax. Soon soon God willing. 

But from a cultural point of view there is this one meme that haunts me, and feeling that if all those previous high cultures, as well as those super cunning secret societies see it this way,.. ( Id be surprised if nobody posted this Meme before, but maybe, who knows..) 

920637738_images(7).jpg.a9b27ac3f8b923c65272c228503b5df6.jpg

My journey to even consider the idea of flat earth started when I was still on Facebook and saw a random comment on a random post on a random group, that had a link to this video:

Less than half way through this video I was shocked and bought into it. Then after finishing it, a video suggestion popped up that I also watched, which cemented my opinion even more... 

That was my own history and story of how I got into it some years ago. 

Then, later I realized how in my religious texts it clearly shows a similar idea as flat earth, although not exactly.

Also the idea that MSM supports a heliocentric model, while free masons and other occult groups are obsessed with the sun as part of satanic worship (yet they draw models that show a flat earth with pillars and a firmament themselves, which is ok, because they are into deception anyway) , also makes it shady for me. It would be logical for sun worshippers to promote the sun being much bigger than it really is. 

I'm sure everyone here has had a look at the illuminati playing cards, that are pretty much perfectly accurate in my opinion. So we have interesting cards here.. 

1075433861_images(8).jpg.37f5cc0d9e07ef355e27fbf96b793f26.jpg

432518007_images(9).jpg.c7fd79a075ee6dd1207a9a3a136ac77a.jpg

724615592_images(11).jpg.0af480ed91305b89a7bbd4306152038a.jpg

The way the last card about flat earthers "knowing something", sounds to me, is that they don't know the full picture, but that there is truth in what they say.

Another interesting one.. 

748328162_images(10).jpg.6056f71d4207020e001c9da03e0de03f.jpg

If I had to choose one side, it would be the flattish earth theory, because I truly believe in my religious books from Islam, and the preceding ones from all over the world. Even the non abrahamic ones. The ancient Egyptian culture too. From all 'corners' of that earth. But to me personally, my strongest private and intimate proof to myself is what the Quran says and the prophet Mohamed said on the topic. Followed by the Gospels, Torah, etc. 

I'm not trying to convince anybody anymore, as the scientific proofs are more than exhausted from both sides, with no clear Victor in my opinion. I'm sick of reading counter, counter-counter, and counter-counter-counter arguments, in fields that I don't master. Each debating point requires somebody with a PhD or serious expertise to be able to fully grasp these things. And I'm no expert in almost anything tbh. So when the layman irrefutable proofs come rolling in, I'll be there to listen God willing. 

Well said.

I happen to believe these ancient civilizations knew more about this plane than we do today and I totally agree with your response. 

32 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

I'm out of this thread.

l believe both models have faults.
l cannot help but point out inconsistencies in certain ideas that are really faulty and promote further confusion.
Please don't quote or tag me, thanks.

Any problems then please hit the report button.
Play nice...

BTW - We live in a dream-like matrix shapeless realm - FYI.

BC :O)

Thanks for your time BC, your contributions have been appreciated, as have all the responses to this thread. Thanks to @peter as well because I know he's had it in the ear since the other thread. A hot topic that's for sure. If you want to divide opinion forget politics etc, this it. 😂

Yes, they are hiding something. But not Flat Earth. That is a concept. Since Humans can't see, what remains are ideas.   They know that nothing belongs to Humans and the place has an owner. They are not hiding God. That is simply human imagination. They are hiding something infinitely superior. Which is so sophisticated that normal beings of this level of existence can't even perceive it. The truth is greater than all human imagination. Reality itself will be questioned when the necessary maturity is reached. 

2 minutes ago, Origin said:

Which is so sophisticated that normal beings of this level of existence can't even perceive it. The truth is greater than all human imagination

Problem is that this would need to be predicated on us never actually knowing what the sophistication was and I believe at some point in our history we knew exactly what was going. We are suffering from a soul catharsis which we need to shake off, but they're holding us back. 👍

9 minutes ago, Origin said:

Yes, they are hiding something. But not Flat Earth. That is a concept. Since Humans can't see, what remains are ideas.   They know that nothing belongs to Humans and the place has an owner. They are not hiding God. That is simply human imagination. They are hiding something infinitely superior. Which is so sophisticated that normal beings of this level of existence can't even perceive it. The truth is greater than all human imagination. Reality itself will be questioned when the necessary maturity is reached. 

I think that you and I agree actually. "The Truth" is a name of God. 

They are definitely trying to hide the truth in all its facets in my opinion. Just like the lying politicians, historians, scientists and religious leaders do. 

In my books we say God is Greater.. Or Allahu Akbar, always greater than anything that can be perceived or described, imagined, or expressed. (just as your described above) 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Well said.

I happen to believe these ancient civilizations knew more about this plane than we do today and I totally agree with your response. 

Thank you brother, may the truth be with you, and let's hope we survive to see the end of this discussion :) 

12 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Problem is that this would need to be predicated on us never actually knowing what the sophistication was and I believe at some point in our history we knew exactly what was going. We are suffering from a soul catharsis which we need to shake off, but they're holding us back. 👍

Yes another fact that must be said, is that none of us went up into "space" ourselves. So we must be honest with ourselves and others in a humble way, and admit that we are just expressing other peoples opinions on this matter, and maybe believe in indirect proof. Most of us take pride and passion in our beliefs, when though most of them are simple things we have been told by questionable people and sources. 

No one is ready for it. Humans talk a lot but nothing is understood. Humans get the simplest visual representations demonstrated. All Humans have managed to do is make a twisted religion out of it. And that is the reality in which Humans have to exist.