Why the extreme hostility from anti flat earthers?

Jikwan

16 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Everyone is in a dream state / dreaming.

Those who decipher all intentional anomalies in real terms, with the awareness of a non-human presence, are brought out of this dream state. It means you will know and see. It is on a scale that this culture shock surpasses any human imagination. Existence means questioning everything that comes from humans. Humans can't even see what is there, that is not granted to Humans until today. It is a playground where every decision Humans make is noticed and never forgotten. Humans can believe all they want a transwarp drive will never become an apple. The same goes for the fictional dome with the little shiny lights where the water will never be water. :)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ink said:

Forgot to address this ^^^^ If you are on about the 250 miles you stated, then it wouldn't be 2.5 miles but over 7.6 miles!

Some replies you may get .... may include 'bendy light' and that this Terra realm is not a perfect sphere but has 'flat' spots??

There now thwak.gif.4240893e9653b4301d43bd905776d7d1.gif .... that's better :)

Me? damned.png.65b82036cfa839caf4678bb4ce666d8f.png

dif_rights.thumb.gif.ae7fb27dd03423b86bb479f550b9bb22.gif

1 mile 8 inch drop

10m 80 inch

100m 800 inch

250m 2000 inch

2000 inch = 166.6666ft

And you said 7.6 miles

Sounds satanic

We are living in a gigantic insane asylum

Edited by Jikwan

18 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

We are living in a gigantic insane asylum

Yes we are .... all is inverse .... why so many do not consider that 'reality' is also the same I do not know.

I consider 'flat earth' a stepping stone which those who question can use .... but so very many get 'stuck' there and never continue 'looking'!

There is more (but that is only my experiences and current thought ....... nothing more)

22 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

1 mile 8 inch drop

10m 80 inch

100m 800 inch

250m 2000 inch

Not quite mate ....

1 mile approx 8 inch

10 miles approx 804 inches

100 miles approx 80016 inches

250 miles approx 499656 inches

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

I suppose this comes back your thread of what this reality is. 

In my view, it's a simulation, a solid one with rules and boundaries, we are stuck here and are trying to get out. It wasn't always this way, but a virus has effected it and it's why we now cannot get out. Whether the creator is coming to resolve that is anyone's guess, but this topic is a mind fuck, but I still believe that solving this mystery becomes the key to everything else. 

Unlock this door and the others become easier to open. I might be wrong, but it feels right in my heart. 👍

Many doors been unlocked already

There is undisputable proof presented to them already

Photographic evidence polaris star doesnt move also stars rotate round this our place of residence

Too much evidence moon landing a hoax

So many video proof of waterdome

Video proof of all rockets do not ever fly straight up. Their flights scribe an arc

Nasa, govts astranouts stated already not possible to fly into space

Just to name a few

If we offered more proofs about curveture antartica etc they will use their twisted logic on that too

I sometimes wonder why i bother

9 minutes ago, ink said:

Yes we are .... all is inverse .... why so many do not consider that 'reality' is also the same I do not know.

I consider 'flat earth' a stepping stone which those who question can use .... but so very many get 'stuck' there and never continue 'looking'!

There is more (but that is only my experiences and current thought ....... nothing more)

Not quite mate ....

1 mile approx 8 inch

10 miles approx 804 inches

100 miles approx 80016 inches

250 miles approx 499656 inches

Have you just recently invented your own formula?  Can you name even 1 intelligent researcher that agrees with you. Is there any serious explination of this formula

499656 inches = 41,666 ft approx

On 6/22/2021 at 9:17 PM, andy1033 said:

Its beyond most peoples intelligence to think of such a situation may be real.

Water finds its own level.

Just leave them be. Why should it matter if you believe something, and others do not. Its your universe, ie your mind, and others mind is there universe.

I believe in flat earth, but not because of others, because i think the theory is something most do not understand and are incapable of accepting.

Great points.

I also believe that in the other hand, the individual universe of every human as you just mentioned is in my opinion what creates the individual non intentional cause for the never ending questions and uncertainties about all of the most important subjects kept in the dark. 

These uncertainties which are and have been mostly kept from being revealed, are Key for a possible clarification on what is what, how it is, where it is, what shape is it actually, etc and so on.

I am certain that We are only one single step from getting The answer about this subject, and the way to get the answer is so simple but at the same time is the most guarded, hidden, kept under threats and mostly disguised as ''common knowledge''.

Only vetted, chosen, box tickers, members of madness are the ones who get to show the whole Earth's Humans what shape is and how high it goes.......

All about confusion, deception, manipuation, persistence, threats and distraction.

- Apollo 11

- JFK

- George Bush (1991)

- 9.11 (2001)

- 7/7

- C.O.V.I.D

The list goes on.... and on each one of these 'events' there was / is a well planned reason that relates to every single past connection to the aim for keeping the real answers from being answered..

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Have you just recently invented your own formula? 

No I haven't :)

13 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Can you name even 1 intelligent researcher that agrees with you

ttpcmasm.gif.b0332b0dc03b0d71f40f8752d815ed6f.gif

oaeemqeo.gif.718c4fb9c49fdeb21df824d2127c419e.gif

Tell me .... how many feet in a mile?

Also .... your consideration of this image below?

If you are stood on a circle and place a very good laser on the ground .... and level it to that exact point .... how long is the red line? And how does it compare with the quartered circumference?

drop.jpg.a7964e02a5b1f3341ee736d7c3393055.jpg

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Have you just recently invented your own formula?  Can you name even 1 intelligent researcher that agrees with you. Is there any serious explination of this formula

499656 inches = 41,666 ft approx

Woah, woah, woah, dude! No need to speak to Ink like that. As BC told you, you name the thread why the animosity towards FE's and you conduct yourself like this. Not doing yourself any favours responding like this, because I'm sure you'll agree that this is the exact antipathy to the name of your thread. 

Plus, these guys are cool, they're not dicks and should be respected as well meaning knowledgeable individuals.  All for discussion but don't turn into what you say you don't like. Meaningful conversation and not this. 👍

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Morpheus but I was only attempting to answer a question for the OP .... What is the drop over 250 miles?

Well on a 'ball' of approx 4000 mile radius .... it is approx 7.9 miles.

Now you would need some very bendy light and be on a very flat part .... to view 250 miles away!

Without wishing to sound like an arse .... this is all old stuff for me.

And on that note .... I will take my leave of this here fine thread :)

Be well all.

iF1ZJ3x.jpg.e9d7cd457d33e141dd2502c5d6d80610.jpg

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ink said:

Thanks Morpheus but I was only attempting to answer a question for the OP .... What is the drop over 250 miles?

Now you would need some very bendy light and be on a very flat part .... to view 250 miles away!

Be well all.

Sure, but before you go, is that what you think of this? Just simple opinions? I don't think the opinions on either side are simple, the problem for both is 100%, undeniable proof. Neither has it. However, I'm leaning away from a ball, spheroid (fuck you De Grasse Tyson you fuckin Freemasonic shill bastard!) or any other 3d rounded shape name you want to apply to it. 

As they say, if you can't beat them with intellect, then baffle them with bull shit. Heliocentrism in one. 

Edited by Morpheus

3 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Sure, but before you go, is that what you think of this? Just simple opinions?

No mate and that is the problem with typed thought.

The cartoon at the end is about me and my thoughts .... how limited they actually are!

I have had interactions in this 'life' which have shown (to me) how small my considerations truly are. How I have such an uncomprehending attitude to/of this realm ....... which is only one of very many!

Shown much ....... but learn't little.

7 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

As they say, if you can't beat them with intellect, then baffle them with bull shit. Heliocentrism in one. 

There is another step .... or my experiences state to me such .... but my preaching days are over 

8szTP6r.jpg.76f831150ee02b0ef38c69d7fbf93a77.jpg

ozShucE.jpg.7d2657dc2325f26d10bd5ba4d925b109.jpg

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, ink said:

No mate and that is the problem with typed thought.

The cartoon at the end is about me and my thoughts .... how limited they actually are!

I have had interactions in this 'life' which have shown (to me) how small my considerations truly are. How I have such an uncomprehending attitude to/of this realm ....... which is only one of very many!

Shown much ....... but learn't little.

There is another step .... or my experiences state to me such .... but my preaching days are over 

8szTP6r.jpg.76f831150ee02b0ef38c69d7fbf93a77.jpg

ozShucE.jpg.7d2657dc2325f26d10bd5ba4d925b109.jpg

I appreciate that Ink, but I am in no way intending to preach or belittle a person's belief. I am wanting them to question it. Ok, if they walk away still believing what they did before, fine, no skin off my nose. But for a second there, I provoked a thought, a seed of doubt. That will grow over time. 

It may not be apparent as they first walk away, but in time it will knaw at them so much it will compell them to question it again. 

The more I look into this the more I am convinced that something is being hidden at both poles. You don't get major powers of the world to agree on something that's never been broken since the 50's, since this deal was concepted there's been no disagreements or breaking of this treaty despite all the wars in the world? Come on, no way, just doesn't happen. 

That last section of that cartoon speaks volumes to me, the never ending question. That's our suffering and we need to shake off this soul catharsis and take our lives back. Fuck these snakes, I'm sick of them, everyone wake the fuck up! We're the makers of our own destiny, not them. People need to grow up, grow some balls and some self respect it's just pathetic now it really is. 

The frustrating thing is, I can't do it on my own and that's become hard too accept. 

Edited by Morpheus

9 minutes ago, ink said:

Be well all.

Let me try and explain myself out of this one

Why the joking disbelief why the disrepect?

There is a photo of a mountain 275 miles away

How to check curveture drop

How are they checking it online?

It drops 8 inches per mile

So i calculate it to be 2000 inches after 250 miles

Thats rediculous!

Then i read its 8 inches squared!

I calculate its over half a million inches even after 16 miles

Thats rediculous

Then im watching a reputable video channel they say even after 50 miles theres a drop of 1700ft. So that works out to more than 1 and a half mile drop after 250 miles

What the fuck? Who am i to believe?

Theres a huge mountain you can see with eyes that should be 1 and a half mile drop away

This is insane

Then ink comes along and says no it more than that its a 7 point 6 mile drop according to his calculations

How can i not wonder if anyone is trying to fuck my mind? Who wouldnt?

So i offer my apologies, ink

I hope you visit us again and point out where we are making mistakes

6 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Let me try and explain myself out of this one

Why the joking disbelief why the disrepect?

There is a photo of a mountain 275 miles away

How to check curveture drop

How are they checking it online?

It drops 8 inches per mile

So i calculate it to be 2000 inches after 250 miles

Thats rediculous!

Then i read its 8 inches squared!

I calculate its over half a million inches even after 16 miles

Thats rediculous

Then im watching a reputable video channel they say even after 50 miles theres a drop of 1700ft. So that works out to more than 1 and a half mile drop after 250 miles

What the fuck? Who am i to believe?

Theres a huge mountain you can see with eyes that should be 1 and a half mile drop away

This is insane

Then ink comes along and says no it more than that its a 7 point 6 mile drop according to his calculations

How can i not wonder if anyone is trying to fuck my mind? Who wouldnt?

So i offer my apologies, ink

I hope you visit us again and point out where we are making mistakes

I don't think we are making mistakes, hence my comment of baffle em with bullshit. 

Personally, they don't adequately explain the line of sight theory in my link above, they cannot adequately explain why planes fly in straight line either. Now surely if there's curvature, based on speed and altitude that you would need to dip the nose to compensate for this otherwise you'll keep ascending upwards. 

But no, no such thing exists. There's a new fighter jet out that can supposedly fly to any corner of the globe (corner on a globe hey, a circle within a square? 🤔) Within 2-3 hrs. Based on their formulas, this plane at full speed at around 60 feet would have to dip it's nose approximately 4k feet every 7-10 seconds to compensate for curvature. But does it do that? No! No such thing exists. 

So because there are so many holes in the other, it's apparent to me it's a fraud, gravity being one of the biggest culprits. Anyway, I'm starting to rant and I didn't want to do that, but whatever the truth is, it's not what they're telling us. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

There's a new fighter jet out that can supposedly fly to any corner of the globe (corner on a globe hey, a circle within a square? 🤔) Within 2-3 hrs. Based on their formulas, this plane at full speed at around 60 feet would have to dip it's nose approximately 4k feet every 7-10 seconds to compensate for curvature. But does it do that? No! No such thing exists. 

This was coverd extensively in the 'old' thread.
This one issue does not prove FE IMO.
(l've flown many planes and have a basic gliders licence)

55 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

This was coverd extensively in the 'old' thread.
This one issue does not prove FE IMO.
(l've flown many planes and have a basic gliders licence)

And yet perspective shows you it's flat. Your eyes aren't deceiving you. 

3 hours ago, Morpheus said:

There's a new fighter jet out that can supposedly fly to any corner of the globe (corner on a globe hey, a circle within a square? 🤔) Within 2-3 hrs. Based on their formulas, this plane at full speed at around 60 feet would have to dip it's nose approximately 4k feet every 7-10 seconds to compensate for curvature. But does it do that? No! No such thing exists. 

One, I would have to ask which new fighter jet ,who built it , to fly anywhere on the globe in 2-3 hours you would have to fly at hyper sonic speeds , if all of that was indeed possible and true , nothing would fly at that speed 60ft above the ground the air density would be too great, no one seems to have heard of ground hugging radar and auto pilots either..

There is also one glaring anomaly that the FE side of the debate seem to overlook with their evidence which makes all their mountains so far away, line of sight and lasers across lakes etc null an void , which I brought up in the original FE thread however some one put it in a diagram which was brilliant and self explanatory, so if you are truly interested go have a look

And yet perspective shows you it's flat. Your eyes aren't deceiving you. 

How come your eyes don't deceive you when the perspective is flat but my eyes deceive me with the horizon at the beach

1 hour ago, peter said:

There is also one glaring anomaly that the FE side of the debate seem to overlook with their evidence which makes all their mountains so far away, line of sight and lasers across lakes etc null an void , which I brought up in the original FE thread however some one put it in a diagram which was brilliant and self explanatory, so if you are truly interested go have a look

PS this is the major reason why the FE side of the debate can only produce individual circumstances as evidence and not a workable hypothesis or testable theory

On 6/29/2021 at 2:30 AM, Jikwan said:

That "comet" would not be difficult to manufacture

Quite a large bodied hydrogen powered rocket

Location of lauch the arctic region

Point it siberia way

Whe it nears a certan altitude valves are opened near the tip of rocket hydrogen ignited for that fiery ball look

At a certain time a detonator makes the whole thing explode in mid air

Inform all mafia owned news statioms to teport comet sighting

Make sure there are some "amature" video recorders in the area coincidentally pointing cameras at sky at that exact moment

Voila!

Maybe , but do you actually think that all the countries with a treaty at the poles would get together and go to the trouble spend the time and money to build a rocket and say  this will fuck with them ,ha they will still believe in  comets and meteorites after this.

I actually have a nickle / iron meteorite , if they don't come from space how do you explain the fact they these particular meteorites contain something called a Widmanstatten pattern when etched which can't be produced on earth

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, peter said:

One, I would have to ask which new fighter jet ,who built it , to fly anywhere on the globe in 2-3 hours you would have to fly at hyper sonic speeds , if all of that was indeed possible and true , nothing would fly at that speed 60ft above the ground the air density would be too great, no one seems to have heard of ground hugging radar and auto pilots either..

Sorry, I thought it was new, but it is the north American x-15 and clocked over 7000 kmh. 60's design. 

I'm going to dig a little further because I'm not convinced it's the same one I've seen referred to. I'll clarify for definite though. 

Edited by Morpheus

8 hours ago, peter said:

Maybe , but do you actually think that all the countries with a treaty at the poles would get together and go to the trouble spend the time and money to build a rocket and say  this will fuck with them ,ha they will still believe in  comets and meteorites after this.

I actually have a nickle / iron meteorite , if they don't come from space how do you explain the fact they these particular meteorites contain something called a Widmanstatten pattern when etched which can't be produced on earth

Those countries need not do anything but have their troops stationed there. The force that controls this closing off to the public of a whole continent will arrange the fake comet.

The manufactured comet is merely an idea. Its my idea and maybe a few, very few others think the same.

The way i described the manufactured comet is feasible in this advanced tech world. Im sure theyve already built more complex missiles.

So when someone says those were definately comets we can say ...

maybe not! All it takes is to fund a group of uni students working on a joint phd....they could build it given they got materials and tools.

I was going to say its not rocket science

As for the "comet" rock.....i can imagine they can create a special mixture of treated and high heated rock that results in something the world has nevrr seen before. You only need a handfull of it that can be sent to a few universities and resarchers with a note attatched.....here is a specimen from the crater. Its comet debris!

I cant prove my statement. You cannot disprove it

Posted (edited)

Sorry, I thought it was new, but it is the north American x-15 and clocked over 7000 kmh. 60's design. 

I'm going to dig a little further because I'm not convinced it's the same one I've seen referred to. I'll clarify for definite though. 

The x-15 was slung under the wing of a bomber,  was dropped  at a very high altitude and was rocket powered with a short duration burn ,definitely not a new fighter and certainly didn't fly at 60 ft

Edited by peter

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

As for the "comet" rock.....i can imagine they can create a special mixture of treated and high heated rock that results in something the world has nevrr seen before. You only need a handfull of it that can be sent to a few universities and resarchers with a note attatched.....here is a specimen from the crater. Its comet debris!

I cant prove my statement. You cannot disprove it

Well at least we agree on something ,you do have a great imagination, you have conveniently omitted the Widmanstatten pattern in nickle /iron meteorites. Yes I can't prove that jumping off a 10 story building is 100% fatal either ,but which is more plausible

Edited by peter
  • Like 1