Why the extreme hostility from anti flat earthers?

Jikwan

Flat earth is an idea where nothing can be explained. Incorrect assumptions of the ancient world have prevented any development. 

Science knows nothing either. It cannot be de-coded on any level with current ideas. Many assumptions are complete nonsense. Humans will know something when certain requirements are met.

The first were never on the level of intelligence to process higher complex information. This has not changed. 

Dome? Universe? Matrix? Angels, aliens? All these are insignificant ideas of Humans. Humans at this stage of development are children who do not yet understand whether light is artificial or natural. Everything is based solely on assumptions and beliefs.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Origin said:

Flat earth is an idea where nothing can be explained. Incorrect assumptions of the ancient world have prevented any development. 

Science knows nothing either. It cannot be de-coded on any level with current ideas. Many assumptions are complete nonsense. Humans will know something when certain requirements are met.

The first were never on the level of intelligence to process higher complex information. This has not changed. 

Dome? Universe? Matrix? Angels, aliens? All these are insignificant ideas of Humans. Humans at this stage of development are children who do not yet understand whether light is artificial or natural. Everything is based solely on assumptions and beliefs.

So you are advising us to cease our investigations abandon our enquiring minds because we have learned nothing of value in the last 3000 years. We should return to the forests deserts and mountains and live like the cavemen of old?

1 hour ago, Morpheus said:

saying about the coriolis effect who can eloquently describe how this doesn't actually factor into their deployment of missiles at all. It's a great listen. He also did some of his own tests at home when he was on leave. 

Didn't I say I wasn't talking about missile targeting systems so what has that statement got to do with your original premise, you were talking about line of sight laser targeting systems for projectile firing weapons, missiles are a totally different animal and therefore irrelevant to your 8" per mile fe evidence

Edited by peter

5 minutes ago, peter said:

Didn't I say I wasn't talking about missile targeting systems so what has that statement got to do with your original premise, you were talking about line of sight laser targeting systems for projectile firing weapons, missiles are a totally different animal and therefore irrelevant to your 8" per mile fe evidence

Well maybe a suggestion would be to listen to the guy in the video explain it, because he is better qualified than I am to explain it, because as I said, it is covered in the video. Snipering and all. 

And I wasn't suggesting you were talking about the coriolis effect in response to the scenario I referenced above. What I am saying is he covered that subject within in his video, separate to the missile systems. Again, I sense you're becoming quite upset and I am certainly not intending to antagonise you in the slightest. We're just chewing the fat. 

6 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

Well maybe a suggestion would be to listen to the guy in the video explain it, because he is better qualified than I am to explain it, because as I said, it is covered in the video. Snipering and all. 

And I wasn't suggesting you were talking about the coriolis effect in response to the scenario I referenced above. What I am saying is he covered that subject within in his video, separate to the missile systems. Again, I sense you're becoming quite upset and I am certainly not intending to antagonise you in the slightest. We're just chewing the fat. 

I don't know why you think I'm upset  because I'm not ,but I do have an overwhelming sense of  déjà vu

32 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

So you are advising us to cease our investigations abandon our enquiring minds because we have learned nothing of value in the last 3000 years. We should return to the forests deserts and mountains and live like the cavemen of old?

I say that humans should not blindly believe everything that has been described as reality so far. Humans believe that money exists. Humans still believe in the supernatural and in gods. Who is us? 0.00000001% who still follow an outdated preconceived idea? There are many ideas that do not come from humans. The sciences follow preconceived ideas. It has many ideas. And it has ideas that are still considered unimaginable because it will question everything. Who says that humans have already taken a single step forward? You can believe anything you want. Everyone has a choice.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Here is an interview with a US Navy Missle Instructor explaining in further detail what I have said above. Very interesting interview:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xJOB0vcZ4NI&list=PLltxIX4B8_USzcT-eaGeKajwgx8JLaOur&index=2&ab_channel=markksargent

Im into it already dont know how much i ll see its a long video

At 17.45 min he said......at 50 nautical miles you shouldnt be able to see anything because it drops down 1700ft. Wow! Is that right?

My understanding of the rate of drop from view is for every mile what you see drops 8 inches. But they say 8 inches squared. What does the squared mean?

8 minutes ago, peter said:

I don't know why you think I'm upset  because I'm not ,but I do have an overwhelming sense of  déjà vu

Sure, I understand which is why I suggested we halt having any further dialogue on the subject because you've had enough engagement with it. I appreciate this because I've seen it on the other thread and as I say I am not wanting to antagonise you in any way shape or form. 

4 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

What does the squared mean?

It means a multiplying number by it's self. So squaring a number is the increase of that number by the power of 2. 

Are you sure?

I just worked it out

After just 14 miles theres a drop of

512 million inches!

I stopped there

If i go all the way to 50 miles there will be a drop of billions of inches

6 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Are you sure?

I just worked it out

After just 14 miles theres a drop of

512 million inches!

I stopped there

If i go all the way to 50 miles there will be a drop of billions of inches

In math, the squared symbol (2) is an arithmetic operator that signifies multiplying a number by itself. The “square” of a number is the product of the number and itself. Multiplying a number by itself is called “squaring” the number. Squaring a number is a more specific instance of the general exponentiation operation, exponentiation when the exponent is 2. Squaring a number is the same as raising that number to the power of two. The square function (ƒ(x)=x2) is the inverse of the square root function (ƒ(x)=√x).

Squaring: The Basics

Squaring a number is simple: Just multiply the number by itself: The symbol 32 just means 3×3. In general, for any number n:

n2 × n

Further, the square function has the interesting property that putting in the additive inverse of n will give you the same number: that is:

n2 = (−n)2

So, that's makes it 512 squared sorry, my bad. Although I don't profess to be a math guru here. 

source:

https://sciencetrends.com/squared-symbol-²-what-does-it-mean/

2 hours ago, Jikwan said:

I havnt seen any of these "dogs" on the thread yet. The classic dog is the likes of truegroup....the undisputed king of all dogs

This is 'hostility'....

You open up a thread 'why the hostility from anti flat earthers'.......and then you are hostile about someone who's not here now.

Discuss the FE topic without stirring up such hostility or it will be locked.
BC

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jikwan said:

This the reason we must have a thread where new information, new evidence is posted.

I agree, so lets please have some more of this new information and evidence, because all I'm reading so far are arguments already done to death in the old thread, ie 'bendy water' and 'ships on the horizon'.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I agree, so lets please have some more of this new information and evidence, because all I'm reading so far are arguments already done to death in the old thread, ie 'bendy water' and 'ships on the horizon'.

How about line of sight gun artillery on a warship? I bet you've not seen that. 

Edited by Morpheus

1 mile makes an 8 inch squared drop on the horizon

How much of a drop (in feet) would there be after 250 miles?

How i calculate it is.....

1 mile=8 inch

2 miles 8 inch x 4=32 inches

3 miles 32 inches x 4=128

Is that right?

3 minutes ago, Diesel said:

No the curvature is 8 inches per mile not 8 inches squared

I have seen text stating 8 inch per mile also others have stated 8 inch squared

I made calculations on ....squared formula and after just 16 miles it ran into millions of inches

I reckon you must be right

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

No the curvature is 8 inches per mile not 8 inches squared

In one way yes but that don't really give an idea of the issue (in my mind)

From line of sight .... taking a rough 4000 mile radius, then 8 inch per mile ends up being around 800 inches at ten miles and near a full mile (over 63k inch) at 100 miles.

I haven't time right now but a quick, shit, drawing may help ....

drop.png.6c8a9fdd5695156a297995edff95ce7d.png

So not only 8 inches per mile plus 8 inches for each additional mile .... it compounds!

Oh and .... this place is not a ball nor is it flat .... it is a realm and you may as well ask what shape the place you dream in is?

Edited by ink
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, ink said:

In one way yes but that don't really give an idea of the issue (in my mind)

From line of sight .... taking a rough 4000 mile radius, then 8 inch per mile ends up being around 800 inches at ten miles and near a full mile (over 63k inch) at 100 miles.

I haven't time right now but a quick, shit, drawing may help ....

drop.png.6c8a9fdd5695156a297995edff95ce7d.png

So not only 8 inches per mile plus 8 inches for each additional mile .... it compounds!

Oh and .... this place is not a ball nor is it flat .... it is a realm and you may as well ask what shape the place you dream in is?

Are you serious?

Radius is about right. If youre right the longest line of sight should have sunk 2 and half miles!

I got to ask.....did you smoke some good joint or something recently?

Edited by Jikwan

1 hour ago, Jikwan said:

Are you serious?

No I thought I would just waste my time.

1 hour ago, Jikwan said:

I got to ask.....did you smoke some good joint or something recently?

Tried it twice in this 'life' .... made me very sick both times.

51 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

but your globe is way too small scale

I would need a rather large piece of paper to draw it to correct scale .... the thought was to present the concept. Nothing more.

Maybe this will assist? (if we are discussing the same issue)

drop.jpg.a7964e02a5b1f3341ee736d7c3393055.jpg

• Haha 1

@Jikwan 
Can you stop off shooting the FE thread into other areas of the forum please..
This could very well have been asked in your other thread.
lt's gonna get merged in the morning.
EDIT; Scrub that, l've merged it now.

BTW.....l agree with ink and the question about what shape is the place where you 'go' when you dream is spot on.
Everyone is in a dream state / dreaming.
You never looked into 'The Dreaming' that Australian Aboriginals talk about ?
BC

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jikwan said:

If youre right the longest line of sight should have sunk 2 and half miles!

Forgot to address this ^^^^ If you are on about the 250 miles you stated, then it wouldn't be 2.5 miles but over 7.6 miles!

Some replies you may get .... may include 'bendy light' and that this Terra realm is not a perfect sphere but has 'flat' spots??

There now thwak.gif.4240893e9653b4301d43bd905776d7d1.gif .... that's better :)

Me? damned.png.65b82036cfa839caf4678bb4ce666d8f.png

dif_rights.thumb.gif.ae7fb27dd03423b86bb479f550b9bb22.gif

Edited by ink
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, ink said:

Forgot to address this ^^^^ If you are on about the 250 miles you stated, then it wouldn't be 2.5 miles but over 7.6 miles!

Some replies you may get .... may include 'bendy light' and that this Terra realm is not a perfect sphere but has 'flat' spots??

There now thwak.gif.4240893e9653b4301d43bd905776d7d1.gif .... that's better :)

Me? damned.png.65b82036cfa839caf4678bb4ce666d8f.png

dif_rights.thumb.gif.ae7fb27dd03423b86bb479f550b9bb22.gif

I suppose this comes back your thread of what this reality is. 

In my view, it's a simulation, a solid one with rules and boundaries, we are stuck here and are trying to get out. It wasn't always this way, but a virus has effected it and it's why we now cannot get out. Whether the creator is coming to resolve that is anyone's guess, but this topic is a mind fuck, but I still believe that solving this mystery becomes the key to everything else. 

Unlock this door and the others become easier to open. I might be wrong, but it feels right in my heart. 👍