Why the extreme hostility from anti flat earthers?

Jikwan

54 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Both sides can find holes in each other's models - because both have 'truths' but neither are totally true and neither are complete. 

Tiz why it goes around and around.

maybeTrue.jpeg.1cdca13445c077a31021e19b60f9912b.jpeg

Fuckin sigh.....

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

l'm guessing that you realise l am not suggesting the shape marked 'the truth' is the actual shape of our domain..?
BC

No, it's in reference to the dialogue below the picture. 

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Theyre on the backfoot 

Us flatearthers must excersize some restraint and maintain our calm and cool. We need to ask for tje moderators help from antiflatearth hostility

22 hours ago, Jikwan said:

If they dont beat us down and ridicule us and get the thread locked as soon as possible they stand to lose a great deal 

The thing here is that you yourself are using the classic language of division - "us and them" 🙄

There was a lengthy thread on this subject, the only reason it ended up getting locked was because it was just going round in circles, with the same mantras being repeated over and over, and yes it also descended into a series of arguments, bickering, insulting, name-calling, baiting and trolling etc. (From 'both sides' I hasten to add)

For the record, I don't care what shape this planet is.

What I do care about is the fact that people are being psychologically manipulated via this Covid pandemic into accepting massive societal change, without them realising what is going on. Experimental vaccines, coercion, 'health passports', total control over our lives etc etc.

People have been divided up and turned against each other for centuries now, and I see it happening in this forum, as well as in real life.

So with regards to 'help from moderators' regarding 'flat earth', don't expect any help from me, sorry. I'm not taking any sides.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

So with regards to 'help from moderators' regarding 'flat earth', don't expect any help from me, sorry. I'm not taking any sides.

A warning has been given that it could be closed / locked...
They have been forewarned   :O)

32 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

There's reasonable arguments for both when you've always been told it's round. So something as big as this is hard to get your head around, but I would say from the controllers perspective, one doth protest too much. 

As for @Grumpy Owl I don't disagree, but this is equally important than what is going on right now because frankly it solves what this bloody place is, tells us more of who we are and what the fck we're doing here. So I don't think this is actually something to dismiss just because it causes division and you've heard it all before. We have to talk these things through, sometimes emotions and passions can get out of hand, hence locking the threads and your fine moderation, but don't think @Jikwanis setting out to be divisive.

I see why he feels that way about this subject and frankly I personally feel this ties in with all the brainwashing that goes on because through our whole lives. They're making us feel we are just this speck of dust in an ever expanding universe and  nothing but an irrelevance in the grand scheme of things. However,it's quite the bloody opposite, we are more than that and this Freemasonic satanic bull shit is behind everything, even this. 

That's why it's important to have the conversation because we need to realise we are more than what they tell us we are. Once we all come to that realisation this is over and they're done for. This is a gateway to understanding way more about this realm, us and it's/our true potential. Free energy and much more. 

Furthermore, I don't think we should be too quick to dismiss our ancients because it's becoming clearer to me that they knew exactly where they were and exactly what was going on. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

There's reasonable arguments for both when you've always been told it's round. So something as big as this is hard to get your head around, but I would say from the controllers perspective, one doth protest too much. 

As for @Grumpy Owl I don't disagree, but this is equally important than what is going on right now because frankly it solves what this bloody place is, tells us more of who we are and what the fck we're doing here. So I don't think this is actually something to dismiss just because it causes division and you've heard it all before. We have to talk these things through, sometimes emotions and passions can get out of hand, hence locking the threads and your fine moderation, but don't think @Jikwanis setting out to be divisive.

I see why he feels that way about this subject and frankly I personally feel this ties in with all the brainwashing that goes on because through our whole lives. They're making us feel we are just this speck of dust in an ever expanding universe and  nothing but an irrelevance in the grand scheme of things. However,it's quite the bloody opposite, we are more than that and this Freemasonic satanic bull shit is behind everything, even this. 

That's why it's important to have the conversation because we need to realise we are more than what they tell us we are. Once we all come to that realisation this is over and they're done for. This is a gateway to understanding way more about this realm, us and it's/our true potential. Free energy and much more. 

Absolutely. Thankyou!

Have to agree with it . Well, kind of.

Im thinking its best to drop intrest in practically everything and go into private full scale meditation retreat to purify the mind before they kill me. That way it prepares me better for the next rebirth.

But if i got some free time inbetween (hopefully) my heavy meditations i could persue this subject

Yes, they going to kill you too LOL

so throw off your pants and don the loincloth head for the mountains and plunge into a nirvanic bliss is all i can say

46 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Oh God...i just shit myself

And i have visions of all known doors are permanently blocked to me for ever haha

• Haha 1

We don't live in a physical universe so it's insignificant what shape it is. 

That being said I do find one of the flat earth arguments compelling, namely the anomaly regarding flights flying over the southern hemisphere. I can listen to most theories without conveying scorn.

Unless someone's claiming that a certain 'virus' is real.

• Like 2

On 6/23/2021 at 6:19 AM, Jikwan said:

Theyre on the backfoot 

Us flatearthers must excersize some restraint and maintain our calm and cool. We need to ask for tje moderators help from antiflatearth hostility

As my eyes are pointing forward again after rolling to the back of my head I'm thinking to myself if you would only read the entire flat earth thread you would be able to distinguish between hostility and frustration

On 6/23/2021 at 6:31 AM, Jikwan said:

If they dont beat us down and ridicule us and get the thread locked as soon as possible they stand to lose a great deal 

Like....

Moon landings are a pack of lies

Trillions of dollars been stolen to tax and finance the space "explorations"

There are no planets stars and big balls of gas 93 million miles away

There has never been a photographed image of the round earth

And much more hoaxes and lies we have been conditioned to believe

You are entitled to believe what you want,and I might agree with you on a couple of points ,however some evidence would be good instead  of arbitrary throw away statements

On 6/23/2021 at 6:35 AM, Jikwan said:

The very minute they start to curse swear insult namecalling screaming calling us childish etc we need to hit that report button immediately

In the last couple of days I have been called a globetard , stupid ,a clown and an idiot ,and blocked  just because I had the audacity to point out that the person had just contradicted himself, do you think I care ,maybe you could toughen up a bit and not play the victim . I'm sure if the mods think you need help you will get it

On 6/23/2021 at 6:37 AM, Jikwan said:

They might be nervous and worried

No

They ARE nervous and worried

Really ?

Now for your picture you wanted discussed ,I tried the link and couldn't get the picture without buying the book or joining the site ,I'm fairly computer illiterate so maybe I'm doing something wrong . So if you wish to discuss the picture maybe you could put it up so we can all have a good look, but I must admit without seeing it I think you have explained it yourself in the last paragraph of your statment

Edited by peter
  • Like 2

If you always do what youve always done

Youll always get what youve always gotten

So this thread is destined to go to the dustbin if we dont change a few things

Weve all been in live group discussions an we all have seen how distructive how even one person can be. One person decides to dominate and control the show and makes the others depressed frustrated angry.

This is because we do nothing to stop that energy. We try a bit but its not enough. And we give up.

Thats why there are group leaders. Group leaders are neccessary for most group discussions.

Its because wherever you get low class debaters you going to have trouble

High class debators hardly need group leaders.

In our situation we dont or cant do that...groupleader

Next best thing is a moderator.

Ive noticed so many times if the mods are interested and active the thread goes smooth. Really smooth. Heat gets cooled. Troublemakers get dispatched, wise use of force is used. Without the mod. help the thread goes bad

People cant be bothered to report

Can get to the point nobody bothers to report. Its a habit we all get into.

Habits have to change

Admonishment of the ordinary poster ....

no one listens

Insults!

In any group discussion, just one insult generates shockwaves. The vibration goes down low.

In high class debates you never see insults.....i mean serious malevolent ones

In threads like these the rules must change

Hey everybody. I'm the new member in town and come from another forum, where I was literally the only flat earth person for years. The amount of insults and mocking I've tolerated is beyond words. The mods in this forum are a dream when considering how they are at least being fair and not biased, even if they don't believe in it. The question I've been asked so many times is "what difference does it make? ". I can come up with many reasons behind such a potential conspiracy, IF it is true. I have to admit that even though I tend to lean towards the flat earth side, I have to give the spherical model a bit of credit, as there is at least one argument of theirs that I can't explain. 

But one of the latest possible reasons why the flat earth model could have been canceled from people's minds by the elite is that they figured out that the only way to unite all of mankind into one group, would be to create an imaginary alien enemy from 'outer space'. US puppet president Raegen said so openly in his UN speech I believe. And now we see more and more the talk of alien invasions and UFO stories, and the operation blue beam etc. 

images.jpg.8588d5d63dc2b5731d11c27fc7ce0b12.jpg

The more we look into the sky for our enemies, the less we will focus on the enemy in our midst. Could it be that people are taught the solar centric model just for that? That this potential fake alien invasion, which could take away even more rights, was planned for hundreds or thousands of years? Could be. 

But one thing is for sure! If this is the case, then majority of mankind are dumb enough to buy into a UFO danger plot. This would be even easier to sell than the Corona virus farse.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Weedo said:

Hey everybody. I'm the new member in town and come from another forum, where I was literally the only flat earth person for years. The amount of insults and mocking I've tolerated is beyond words. The mods in this forum are a dream when considering how they are at least being fair and not biased, even if they don't believe in it. The question I've been asked so many times is "what difference does it make? ". I can come up with many reasons behind such a potential conspiracy, IF it is true. I have to admit that even though I tend to lean towards the flat earth side, I have to give the spherical model a bit of credit, as there is at least one argument of theirs that I can't explain. 

But one of the latest possible reasons why the flat earth model could have been canceled from people's minds by the elite is that they figured out that the only way to unite all of mankind into one group, would be to create an imaginary alien enemy from 'outer space'. US puppet president Raegen said so openly in his UN speech I believe. And now we see more and more the talk of alien invasions and UFO stories, and the operation blue beam etc. 

images.jpg.8588d5d63dc2b5731d11c27fc7ce0b12.jpg

The more we look into the sky for our enemies, the less we will focus on the enemy in our midst. Could it be that people are taught the solar centric model just for that? That this potential fake alien invasion, which could take away even more rights, was planned for hundreds or thousands of years? Could be. 

But one thing is for sure! If this is the case, then majority of mankind are dumb enough to buy into a UFO danger plot. This would be even easier to sell than the Corona virus farse.

Hey, not bad imo

• Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

The more self-evidently absurd a statement is, the more clearly untrue, the more viciously they have to attack anyone who points out that it’s untrue’

The more self-evidently absurd a statement is, the more clearly untrue, the more viciously they have to attack anyone who points out that it’s untrue’

Im saying this flat earth water domed roof sun and moon just disks fake space has only just taken off in the last 5 years

As the proof and evidence increases as its doing we should expect  these subjects banned for discussion

Edited by Jikwan

13 hours ago, Jikwan said:

Im saying this flat earth water domed roof sun and moon just disks fake space has only just taken off in the last 5 years

As the proof and evidence increases as its doing we should expect  these subjects banned for discussion

I think you will find the subjects wont be banned it will come down to people saying been there done that and can't be bothered any more, but I'm still interested in the picture you mentioned for discussion

2 hours ago, peter said:

I think you will find the subjects wont be banned it will come down to people saying been there done that and can't be bothered any more, but I'm still interested in the picture you mentioned for discussion

Ok i ll get it

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, peter said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beyondrange.wordpress.com/2016/08/03/pic-de-finestrelles-pic-gaspard-ecrins-443-km/amp/

Even better

Click on photo

Finestrelles ---> Ecrins 16-07-16  (Mundial record de distància paisatgística).

Edited by Jikwan
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, peter said:

Click that photo

Posting this mainly as a reminder to myself to revisit Samuel Rowbottom's Bedford Level experiment, which on the face of it has validity.

I do believe, but not know the earth is flat. There are many questions concerning the secrecy of Antartica for example and faked photos

from Shakleton's expeditions.

Some people say it's not important whether the earth is a globe or flat. I disagree completely with this notion. Of course it matters.

If the occult gang in charge have deceived people about such an important topic, what other major deceptions are going on?

From neutral? Wikipedia

Let's look where, in fairly recent history the ideas of flat earth originate.

"Modern flat Earth belief originated with the English writer Samuel Rowbotham (1816–1884). Based on conclusions derived from the Bedford Level experiment, Rowbotham published a pamphlet titled Zetetic Astronomy. He later expanded this into the book Earth Not a Globe, proposing the Earth is a flat disc centred at the North Pole and bounded along its southern edge by a wall of ice, Antarctica. Rowbotham further held that the Sun and Moon were 3,000 miles (4,800 km) above Earth and that the "cosmos" was 3,100 miles (5,000 km) above the Earth.] He also published a leaflet titled The Inconsistency of Modern Astronomy and its Opposition to the Scriptures, which argued that the "Bible, alongside our senses, supported the idea that the earth was flat and immovable and this essential truth should not be set aside for a system based solely on human conjecture".

Rowbotham and followers like William Carpenter gained attention by successful use of pseudoscience in public debates with leading scientists such as Alfred Russel Wallace. Rowbotham created a Zetetic Society in England and New York, shipping over a thousand copies of Zetetic Astronomy. After Rowbotham's death, Lady Elizabeth Blount established a Universal Zetetic Society, whose objective was "the propagation of knowledge related to Natural Cosmogony in confirmation of the Holy Scriptures, based on practical scientific investigation". The society published a magazine, The Earth Not a Globe Review, and remained active well into the early 20th century.[ A flat Earth journal, Earth: a Monthly Magazine of Sense and Science, was published between 1901 and 1904, edited by Lady Blount"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_flat_Earth_beliefs

Edited by Golden Retriever
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Click that photo

Straight away I see a problem , how high above sea level was the camera and how high were the target objects , you may be only seeing the tops of the target objects because the bottom is below the horizon, sorry this is just a rehash of the same old argument in a different location. It's been dealt with in the flat earth thread.

Look if you wish me to change my mind concerning this subject, as I have stated before instead of saying what about this ,what about that, explain this, explain that, it's simple just show to me a testable theory that encompass all the artifacts we astronomically observe or we personally experience, eg day night summer winter etc. All that happens is we are asked to explain something and when we do the answer is ignored and we are asked to explain something else , believe me after a while it gets bloody tiresome.

Don't get me wrong I couldn't give a rat's ass if the earth was round flat or a triangle with pink polka dot spots, just prove it to me 

Edited by peter

3 hours ago, peter said:

Straight away I see a problem , how high above sea level was the camera and how high were the target objects , you may be only seeing the tops of the target objects because the bottom is below the horizon, sorry this is just a rehash of the same old argument in a different location. It's been dealt with in the flat earth thread.

Look if you wish me to change my mind concerning this subject, as I have stated before instead of saying what about this ,what about that, explain this, explain that, it's simple just show to me a testable theory that encompass all the artifacts we astronomically observe or we personally experience, eg day night summer winter etc. All that happens is we are asked to explain something and when we do the answer is ignored and we are asked to explain something else , believe me after a while it gets bloody tiresome.

Don't get me wrong I couldn't give a rat's ass if the earth was round flat or a triangle with pink polka dot spots, just prove it to me 

You know theres something big in these controversies. You intuitively know but dont see it yet. Youre open. Its just got to be presented to you in the right way. It takes time.....this one. Heavy conditioning since birth

Constant repetition of same deception

3 hours ago, Basket Case said:

Light refraction through air varies with humidity and temperature..
Light basically bends through our atmosphere.
Does anyone know how to measure this accurately ?

I dont want to even try with that one. Got my hands full with curveture.

I reckon im gaining ground. Theres a lot of that mountain (farthest line of sight) we can see. That there height we can subtract right down to its base. The very base is where we draw our line. Theres photos of it up close. Could be measured to the nearest centimetre

2 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

I dont want to even try with that one. Got my hands full with curveture.

Light - (things we see) - curves around the Earth.
The amount of curve depends on temperature / density / humidity of the air...
lt's a very important part of all this.

34 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Light - (things we see) - curves around the Earth.
The amount of curve depends on temperature / density / humidity of the air...
lt's a very important part of all this.

mirage is a naturally occurring optical phenomenon in which light rays bend via refraction to produce a displaced image of distant objects or the sky.

is this what you mean?