Why the extreme hostility from anti flat earthers?

Jikwan

17 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

These days any 10 year old boy can produce images like those no problem

These days after quite some effort. Certainly not many decades ago. But isn't this the mantra of all crazy space deniers? It's all fake involving an enormous number of people. God knows how many scientists and people in the space travel industry. It's just ridiculous to deny the presence of satellites ORBITING the planet. You can actually see them as they pass over - particularly the ISS which with trigonometry must be doing what is claimed in terms of speed and distance.

24 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

CGI images speak the truth always

Everyone knows you cannot make fake reality using trustworthy CGI technology

Its well known......NASA only tells the truth

Prove they are CGI, because all you are doing is jumping up and down and waving your arms about. 

The things you sarcastically cite as "well known" are only very poor observations from a select few. NASA has no reason to lie about things that are easily proven by others. By easily proven I mean to people who have the capacity to view all data unbiased. Sadly you do not appear to have that ability. You just pretend not to see it.

Tell me how far away the Sun is. Then stand there and answer some simple questions. You will not and cannot because you know you are wrong.

21 minutes ago, Mr Ed said:

I love being patronised by somebody who pretends to be just "looking" for answers. There are numerous images from decades past well before we even had imaging software like photoshop. You must be young because all younger people seem to think that everything is CGI. CGI images take time to produce and much of the satellite data is 24/7 real time. I often wonder why the people who doubt data are the ones who have the least knowledge about how it is produced and how detailed. 

We aren't in any mess related to the shape of the planet. If you have something specific to say on this subject go ahead, otherwise you are just barking at the ball as it goes by. 

Well you seem to not have done your homework as yet on this forum.

Age is your problem, not mine.

But FYI.....yes im young, born in the 70s.

I am here just to share what i see to be the most sad visions that most have been ''infected'' with.

No offense intended mate.....but untill concrete evidence, images that are genuine and Video recorded with NO cuts from the moment of takeoff up to when ''they usually'' show the fish eye magic....then that day would be a great one for everyone who is still worried about it.

Edited by Simple Actions

And another ''by the way Mr.Ed''

You are the one who suddenly joined the forum with an Explosive entrance about your beliefs....

Think about it before posting things that have already been discussed to death since internet started.

Just take a deep breath, relax, go easy on what you post.....not all forums are the same mate.

1 minute ago, Simple Actions said:

Well you seem to not have done your homework as yet on this forum.

Again patronising. It's fairly obvious I HAVE done my "homework" on this forum. Perhaps you see yourself in some superior group because you are casually able to dismiss all evidence.

How do you think all the Apollo Earth pictures came about? There's quite a few of them!

Age is your problem, not mine.

But FYI.....yes im young, born in the 70s.

Age is not my problem and you must remember when there was no internet or common use of computers.

I am here just to share what i see to be the most sad visions that most have been ''infected'' with.

No offense intended mate.....but untill concrete evidence, images that are genuine and Video recorded with NO cuts from the moment of takeoff up to when ''they usually'' show the fish eye magic....

I have no problem with you wanting to see any of that. But surely that isn't the crux of proof we live on a planet? Are you a flat earther? 

And another ''by the way Mr.Ed''

You are the one who suddenly joined the forum with an Explosive entrance about your beliefs....

Think about it before posting things that have already been discussed to death since internet started.

Just take a deep breath, relax, go easy on what you post.....not all forums are the same mate.

Ad hominem - stay on topic and address the content. Show me where YOU have addressed any of the subject matter I have commented on. Don't align yourself with where "the forum" has discussed any of this before. The salient part of the forum, ie. the flat earth believers routinely avoid discussing anything that contradicts their beliefs. There are a few threads where there are 100s of unanswered posts

5 minutes ago, Mr Ed said:

Again patronising. It's fairly obvious I HAVE done my "homework" on this forum. Perhaps you see yourself in some superior group because you are casually able to dismiss all evidence.

How do you think all the Apollo Earth pictures came about? There's quite a few of them!

Age is not my problem and you must remember when there was no internet or common use of computers.

I have no problem with you wanting to see any of that. But surely that isn't the crux of proof we live on a planet? Are you a flat earther? 

Again....you are stressing too much mate.....cool down catch your breath.

You are already showing signs of ''complex of inferiority or superiority'' according to what you stated...

That clearly shows you are a trouble maker....

Keep the 'noise' down man....

We are all here to get great variety of visions, individual opinions and so on.

We are not here to read old news coming back to haunt us every minute of the day.

Keep cool man, have a cold drink, relax.

Its all going to be ok man.

13 minutes ago, Mr Ed said:

Are you a flat earther? 

That question also shows how low you can go to undermine or impose your uncertainties on other people.

By doing that you are shaving off your own credibility because you are regurgitating what you have been watching, listening and indoctrinated with for a long time.

You are simply using ''classes'' Labels...........

If you carry on using Labels on people then you will never get your mind at peace with yourself.

Big hungs man... take a breath..

Edited by Simple Actions

3 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

That question also shows how low you can go to undermine or impose your uncertainties on other people.

By doing that you are shaving off your own credibility because you are regurgitating what you have been watching, listening and indoctrinated with for a long time.

You are simply using ''classes'' Labels...........

If you carry on using Labels on people then you will never get your mind at peace with yourself.

Big hungs man... take a breath..

Nicely avoided.

Do you believe the Earth is flat?

Show me where YOU have addressed any of the subject matter I have commented on. 

Edited by Mr Ed

Just now, Simple Actions said:

You have't got my msg yet....

You are a trouble maker.

Take care of yourself and stop with the childish questions.

This thread is about flat earth hostility and you are the one showing the hostility.  If you think me asking you to clarify your position on something is childish then you are deliberately causing conflict. You have made several rather odd observations and several personal comments and all without identifying whether or not you actually believe the Earth is flat. This must the first time that someone is afraid to give their opinion on something so basic.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mr Ed said:

This thread is about flat earth hostility and you are the one showing the hostility.  If you think me asking you to clarify your position on something is childish then you are deliberately causing conflict. You have made several rather odd observations and several personal comments and all without identifying whether or not you actually believe the Earth is flat. This must the first time that someone is afraid to give their opinion on something so basic.

4 minutes ago, Mr Ed said:

Clock is ticking

21 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

We are not here to read old news coming back to haunt us every minute of the day.

Well apparently we are because the FE's have brought the same stuff over and over again in multiple different threads, or is it just  the other sides info that is a problem

Maybe a new thread thread should be started that every time a FE video or statement goes up it should be accompanied by how many times it has been posted before