Why the extreme hostility from anti flat earthers?

Jikwan

2 minutes ago, peter said:

Agreed

That is your assumption, the fact that an explanation is complicated or simple should not determine as to weather it is correct or not,   however I grant you that generally the simplest is usually the best

I wasn't being sarcastic ,it was a genuine question

I also believe there is an overarching creator that manifests everything (not a god per-say) and even creator would be the wrong vernacular , more like a mechanism.

Yes I also believe that much of science is absolute bullshit  and could be described as a religion, however with the case of the globe theory ,at present anyhow  it is able to describe  the artifacts  we  observe and is a testable theory with provable predictions , that's not to say it is entirely or even partially correct but it is the best explanation we have at present

Well here is another thing we agree on, I think mainstream history is absolute bullshit , I can't prove it but there are archaeological indicators around the world and in my opinion there has been many technological advanced civilizations on this earth each one being destroyed in turn either by their own hand or natural cataclysmic events where the survivors were left to rebuild

So in conclusion, we don't really think too differently from each other, only in some aspects. It is just my personal belief that the extent of how much of our history/science/religion has been greatly hidden from us which is why I'm having a hard time believing lots of things right now. In this period of huge deception, finding truth in a quagmire of shit is excruciatingly difficult. 

9 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

So in conclusion, we don't really think too differently from each other

Well surprise ,surprise

10 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

I'm having a hard time believing lots of things right now. In this period of huge deception, finding truth in a quagmire of shit is excruciatingly difficult. 

Well here is the trick,I don't believe anything anyone tells me, never have,if I'm interested I will take a look from as many angles I can then formulate an opinion as to the validity of what they were saying, unfortunately weather that opinion is correct or not is another matter all together

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, peter said:

Well surprise ,surprise

32 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

🤣🤣🤣 Not really. 

13 minutes ago, peter said:

Well here is the trick,I don't believe anything anyone tells me, never have,if I'm interested I will take a look from as many angles I can then formulate an opinion as to the validity of what they were saying, unfortunately weather that opinion is correct or not is another matter all together

Well said my man and I'm with you here. 👍

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

Flatearth look at shipping routes

They are hiding something in southern hemisphere oceans

This vid gives you the alternative view. Its just an introduction to the concept

I have seen a similar explination regarding air routes

Planes have very strange and dont make sense routes that avoid those same spaces in the souther hemisphere

I thought this thread was about your perceived hostility towards you and your beliefs  but if I didn't know better I would think you are probably trying resurrect the old flat earth thread,in which case this one should have been given the title of THE PHOENIX   

Edited by peter

Posted (edited)

This one, this vid has some blockbuster proof or rather it makes more feasable the possibility of waterdomed ceiling of flatearth

A few decades ago guy i was corresponding with said the earth and all of space was water.

Water and hydrogen was what everything was made up of (mostly/practically evrrything). Of course theres some carbon and few other things.Mostly

My immediate intuitive reaction was not to agressively oppose this concept and didnt know why. I thought it sounds about right

The great mafia would kill to keep this flat earth concept suppressed

Heres the evidence of that killing

In just a very few minutes of viewing youll understand the waterdome is reality on this earth

Start at 2min45

The jamesbond before it might amuse you

Oh wait....no you should watch the james bond clip. They are explaining the shooting of rockets into the dome

Edited by Jikwan

Posted (edited)

This could be worth a watch if.....

No, this definately is worth a watch

Offers many explinations of natures forces on this flatearth 

With enough manufactured magnetic energy there may be no need for ice wall to contain the oceans

Edited by Jikwan

54 minutes ago, peter said:

I thought this thread was about your perceived hostility towards you and your beliefs  but if I didn't know better I would think you are probably trying resurrect the old flat earth thread,in which case this one should have been given the title of THE PHOENIX   

Not only that but winding up opponents by ignoring impossible to explain posts from them. This FE spam will also get any responses ignored - and that is the extent of hostility towards flat earth people - they are simply ignoring things that don't fit, which is most of it.

18 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

15589696_10206624869295152_8265103313595

This is so very, very simple to explain. The human body will only notice CHANGES in speed, not constant speed. In terms of relativity it doesn't matter what speed you are going.

As for proving it.

The precession of the equinoxes. Sunsets and rises. Parallax changes to star  fields - you know, the ones that rotate in opposite directions that you can't explain. Seasons. The Coriolos effect and direction of hurricanes by hemisphere, clockwise in one, anticlockwise in the other.

A lack of any coherent reply or explanation for any of that - priceless.

Here is another series of observations for you to ponder and probably ignore:

According to flat earth "theory" the Sun changes its path to a bigger and smaller rotation about the North pole. Since it MUST go faster to cover a wider circumference in 24hrs, how come it doesn't?

The Moon moves in front of the Sun for a solar eclipse, what moves in front of the Sun for a lunar eclipse?

Why is the Moon upside down in Australia?

• Like 1

No one from the ancient world has ever left the ground or been able to see it from a different perspective. Everyone knows that Nasa and all the others manipulate the image. An apparent arching is massively amplified. The fact that something must always be warped forwards has no meaning, because the circle must remain a circle. There is only a sphere or an ancient flat fake sphere. Also that only a tiny part of the earth is visible at all is not really important. The fact that the earth could be a tiny part of something much larger and more complex is also irrelevant. That everything is not what it seems to be is of course not important. That both models might be worthless is of course also irrelevant. 

1 hour ago, peter said:

We had had this discussion, I've suggested a rename. 

23 minutes ago, Origin said:

No one from the ancient world has ever left the ground or been able to see it from a different perspective.

Perfectly highlighting why the uniformed masses wouldn't have much idea that they were on a planet.

Everyone knows that Nasa and all the others manipulate the image. 

No, not true. Only a small collective that believes in strange conspiracies believes this. They cite images that have been enhanced for aesthetic purposes. Other examples are more often than not just very poor observation.

An apparent arching is massively amplified. 

Again not true. You mean the arc of any part Earth is exaggerated, but since you are probably referring to wide angled images that is hardly a surprise. The fact that at high altitude we see a large circle that is clearly only part of the whole Earth is irrefutable proof it must be a segment of a sphere.

The fact that something must always be warped forwards has no meaning, because the circle must remain a circle. There is only a sphere or an ancient flat fake sphere. 

No idea what you are talking about. The Earth is a sphere in every image ever taken, including thousands of images from weather satellites.

The fact that the earth could be a tiny part of something much larger and more complex is also irrelevant. That everything is not what it seems to be is of course not important. That both models might be worthless is of course also irrelevant. 

Basically all of that is more irrelevant than your observations.

5 minutes ago, Mr Ed said:

Perfectly highlighting why the uniformed masses wouldn't have much idea that they were on a planet.

No, not true. Only a small collective that believes in strange conspiracies believes this. They cite images that have been enhanced for aesthetic purposes. Other examples are more often than not just very poor observation.

Again not true. You mean the arc of any part Earth is exaggerated, but since you are probably referring to wide angled images that is hardly a surprise. The fact that at high altitude we see a large circle that is clearly only part of the whole Earth is irrefutable proof it must be a segment of a sphere.

No idea what you are talking about. The Earth is a sphere in every image ever taken, including thousands of images from weather satellites.

Basically all of that is more irrelevant than your observations.

Surely what I have written has no meaning. Because everyone here has their own reality. And in my reality I know that both models are worth nothing. 

Just now, Origin said:

Surely what I have written has no meaning. 

That is most true.

Just now, Origin said:

Because everyone here has their own reality. 

That is nonsensical solipsism. The world we all live on is a planet that due to its very big size is very flat to the human eye.

Just now, Origin said:

And in my reality I know that both models are worth nothing. 

That is the problem with knowing. You may "know" all sorts of things, but unfortunately that doesn't actually make them correct. It's all very well entertaining any number of theories to determine their validity, the other problem is not being able to let go of the crazy ones when you have.

That is most true.

That is nonsensical solipsism. The world we all live on is a planet that due to its very big size is very flat to the human eye.

That is the problem with knowing. You may "know" all sorts of things, but unfortunately that doesn't actually make them correct. It's all very well entertaining any number of theories to determine their validity, the other problem is not being able to let go of the crazy ones when you have.

As I said, all this only has meaning in my reality. 

6 minutes ago, Origin said:

As I said, all this only has meaning in my reality. 

Then why take part in a general debate that is supposed to be related to the ridicule of flat earth claimants? Is your reality at all interested in understanding anything? Or is it happy to wallow erroneously in the belief that the world is flat without explaining literally dozens of major problems?

• Like 1

I want to imply that prematurely wanting to understand something and defining it as established knowledge has very often turned out to be a mistake. Assumptions come and go, some last a long time and others are constantly revised.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jikwan said:

This one, this vid has some blockbuster proof or rather it makes more feasable the possibility of waterdomed ceiling of flatearth

A few decades ago guy i was corresponding with said the earth and all of space was water.

Water and hydrogen was what everything was made up of (mostly/practically evrrything). Of course theres some carbon and few other things.Mostly

My immediate intuitive reaction was not to agressively oppose this concept and didnt know why. I thought it sounds about right

The great mafia would kill to keep this flat earth concept suppressed

Heres the evidence of that killing

In just a very few minutes of viewing youll understand the waterdome is reality on this earth

Start at 2min45

The jamesbond before it might amuse you

Oh wait....no you should watch the james bond clip. They are explaining the shooting of rockets into the dome

Personally I think the last word in this video title fairly well describes perfectly all the evidence you have put up so far and you obviously in my opinion have no concept of the word monotony 

So getting back to the original premise of this thread ,I was just wondering if the above statement has been a little too hostile for you, and if so I apologize

20 hours ago, Mr Ed said:

thousands of images from weather satellites

....could you show us some please?

I mean it!........ I have been looking for those since 1999....but no luck so far...

Can you post some?

Would much appreciate..

• Like 1

LOL........as expected...

Thanks Mr.Ed, but i believe you should know better.

Those images clearly gives an example about how we got into the mess we are in now.

Hope you can think about it and look properly into it and realise its not what you think it is.

**I mean about the images.....not talking about shapes either**. Just about the images themselves.

A lot of people study images and have extensive knowledge about cameras and all within.

Computer generated images have really got into the weak side of most people.

15 minutes ago, Simple Actions said:

LOL........as expected...

Thanks Mr.Ed, but i believe you should know better.

Those images clearly gives an example about how we got into the mess we are in now.

Hope you can think about it and look properly into it and realise its not what you think it is.

**I mean about the images.....not talking about shapes either**. Just about the images themselves.

A lot of people study images and have extensive knowledge about cameras and all within.

Computer generated images have really got into the weak side of most people.

I love being patronised by somebody who pretends to be just "looking" for answers. There are numerous images from decades past well before we even had imaging software like photoshop. You must be young because all younger people seem to think that everything is CGI. CGI images take time to produce and much of the satellite data is 24/7 real time. I often wonder why the people who doubt data are the ones who have the least knowledge about how it is produced and how detailed. 

We aren't in any mess related to the shape of the planet. If you have something specific to say on this subject go ahead, otherwise you are just barking at the ball as it goes by.