Why the extreme hostility from anti flat earthers?

Jikwan

To start with i used to be extremely skeptical about flat earth theory. 

After some research i dont have too many doubts left. Id say im 90% convinced flat earth is real

The great mafia is worried how much srrious attention this concept is getting and is sending the some paid shills to agressively spoil/derail/insult decent discussion on this subject. Their aim is to get the thread locked as soon as possible

There needs to be a thread on it that must be seriously moderated

Its beyond most peoples intelligence to think of such a situation may be real.

Water finds its own level.

Just leave them be. Why should it matter if you believe something, and others do not. Its your universe, ie your mind, and others mind is there universe.

I believe in flat earth, but not because of others, because i think the theory is something most do not understand and are incapable of accepting.

• Like 1

Theyre on the backfoot 

Us flatearthers must excersize some restraint and maintain our calm and cool. We need to ask for tje moderators help from antiflatearth hostility

If they dont beat us down and ridicule us and get the thread locked as soon as possible they stand to lose a great deal 

Like....

Moon landings are a pack of lies

Trillions of dollars been stolen to tax and finance the space "explorations"

There are no planets stars and big balls of gas 93 million miles away

There has never been a photographed image of the round earth

And much more hoaxes and lies we have been conditioned to believe

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jikwan said:

The great mafia is worried how much srrious attention this concept is getting and is sending the some paid shills to agressively spoil/derail/insult decent discussion on this subject

I think its the other way around. Years ago these circles didn't really discuss the earth being flat and other crackpot theories about space not being real. 

I find it interesting that right off the bat you start on the defensive by talking about shills. If there were genuine shills i am pretty sure they would be fine with this subject. 

Lets see your research then. And i don't want to see some chain smoking youtuber. 

You do you Jikwan. I'll continue to laugh.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Fluke said:

I think its the other way around. Years ago these circles didn't really discuss the earth being flat and other crackpot theories about space not being real. 

I find it interesting that right off the bat you start on the defensive by talking about shills. If there were genuine shills i am pretty sure they would be fine with this subject. 

Lets see your research then. And i don't want to see some chain smoking youtuber. 

You do you Jikwan. I'll continue to laugh.

Defensive definition

very anxious to challenge or avoid criticism.

something wrong with being defensive?

when i verbally assault you because of the views you hold

when i accuse you of being a stupid childish idiot

when i continually curse you use the worst swear words and vile language

even say nasty things about your mother

its wrong for you to defend yourself?

and i have dealt with true shills before

a very unpleasant experience

when they cant beat you with logic and proof they have to turn nasty

Well I consider myself open minded and up for most conspiracies but I will be honest the people that have brought into the flat earth might actually have given a bit of their soul away.

This applies especially the females. But I think the majority of sane females know instinctively that the world Isn't flat. One reason I believe lunar cycles, and menstraul cycles which are said to synchronise.

These are my beliefs of course and not nessesarily facts. But this thread is asking why you lot get flak most of us just ignore you and let you get along with it. 

I find it quite interesting that the religious Bible bashing type, those of which are happy to shove their religion down everyone's throat in relevant current affairs threads (these people are so disrespectful it really is unbelievable.)

Why not invest in a telescope? If you live in a well lit area travel out of town and look at the night sky. It's actually beautiful. My dad got my a half decent one as a kid. 

It's the same with the moon landing. There's about 6 hours of footage you can find on the internet, wire it to a big screen I'd you have one sit in a darkened room and watch it. It's spiritual and magical. Just because souless creatures like Brian Cox have been promoted it shouldn't put people off. We have a natural instinct to explore space just like we have a natural inclination to explore the deepest oceans. 

And if you are interested in the more obscure history check out the the rocket scientist and pioneer jack parsons. A schoolboy in California conducting experiments with his mate and making rockets.  There's a documentary up in the occult section. 

I am not saying don't question everything. Look at the evidence, and when you come to the conclusion this flat earth is nonsense stay away from these people because a lot of them are actually mentally ill. 

But sure I'll leave them alone. But imho what you are talking about in this thread, primarily the flat earth stuff, you want to know about genuine freemasonic disinformation campaigns it's the flat earth stuff. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Jikwan said:

when they cant beat you with logic and proof they have to turn nasty

That works both ways from both sides.

MOD NOTE;
lf this thread descends into yet another Flat Earth school level thread then it will be locked.
Keep it clean, l am following and watching.
BC

• Like 1

Humans have no real visual concept of true reality. It is meaningless because no concept comes close to the truth. The truth means that later humans will have to re-describe everything. And nothing will remain, not even gods. Everything above the so-called ground, which is also not what it seems to be, is still something incomprehensible. For the current stages of development. Nothing can be explained in three dimensions. Have fun with who might be right. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Basket Case said:

That works both ways from both sides.

MOD NOTE;
lf this thread descends into yet another Flat Earth school level thread then it will be locked.
Keep it clean, l am following and watching.
BC

Appreciate any help i can get on this the most volotile of debates

I will kick off with.....

The longest line of sight on earth photographed is 443 km (275 miles), achieved by Mark Bret Gumá (Spain), from Pic de Finestrelles, Spain, to Pic Gaspard, France, on 13 July 2016.

The photograph was taken using a Panasonic Lumix FZ72, following lengthy preparations in selecting the optimal date and location. The image was captured when the sun was rising behind Tête de Chabrières and Puy de la Sèche, to help increase the visibility of this peaks on the horizon.

The picture was taken from Pic de Finestrelles, in the Pyrenees mountains. Pic Gaspard, of the Alps, can be seen in the centre of the photo, 443 km away.

There are very few places on earth where it is possible to extend the line of sight so far. Due to the curvature of earth, both the observer and object must be at sufficiently high altitudes for the object to be visible at long range. The higher an observer is, the further they may see before the point where the earth curves out of sight, otherwise known as the horizon. If the earth had a uniform radius with no mountains and valleys, an individual six feet in height would view the horizon to be 5 km away from them.

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/world-records/66661-longest-line-of-sight-on-earth

Can someone explain this.?

Im seriously disappointed this not discussed very much.

8 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Appreciate any help i can get on this the most volotile of debates

lt's a troublesome topic that wastes a whole lot of valuable Mod time, dealing with reports and such stuff.
l'll be surprised if this stays calm, unfortunately..
Let's see.
BC

Just now, Basket Case said:

lt's a troublesome topic that wastes a whole lot of valuable Mod time, dealing with reports and such stuff.
l'll be surprised if this stays calm, unfortunately..
Let's see.
BC

Progress in this subject squashes a ton of scorpions with one stone

Mods do have occupational hazards

A usually thankless task. Only bodhitsatvas do this kind of work

1 minute ago, Jikwan said:

Progress in this subject squashes a ton of scorpions with one stone

lt doesn't though, does it..?  lt just divides.
l've lost count of the amount of times l've presented a reasonable case against the Convid / Vaxxine script on social media around the Web, only for someone to come at me, stating that l must be a Flat Earther.
What ever the shape of this domain / realm....it doesn't matter.
There's a war on for everyone's minds and souls and trying to prove / disprove Flat Earth does NOT help IMO.

Have you read through the threads already here ?
l'm sure you'll find every angle and aspect has already been done to death from both sides.
l don't believe anyone here in this forum will be changing their opinion on this matter by reading anything that hasn't already been presented.
BC

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

l've lost count of the amount of times l've presented a reasonable case against the Convid / Vaxxine script on social media around the Web, only for someone to come at me, stating that l must be a Flat Earther.
There's a war on for everyone's minds and souls and trying to prove / disprove Flat Earth does NOT help IMO.

l'm sure you'll find every angle and aspect has already been done to death from both sides.
l don't believe anyone here in this forum will be changing their opinion on this matter by reading anything that hasn't already been presented.
BC

They say you must be a flatearther is simply an insult. Flatearth theory is a distinct subject not really got anything to do with covidhoax. Its their way of saying you are stupid.

Good for you. Your skin gets tougher. I dare say you subconciously are in this buisness to develop a super tough skin unaffected from insults. Everybody must have experience of being insulted. Its the only way to grow

After a good stint of being a consp mod you become a god

16 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

BC

This FE concept is growing at a fast rate these past 5 years. Its still a new thing. Even though all angles been discussed it still needs fresh LIVE discussion for those newly interested. Reading past posts is dead energy. Imagine a real live discussion with real people round a coffeetable. Theres energy and enthusiasm. Your mind opens up in big ways

1 minute ago, Jikwan said:

They say you must be a flatearther is simply an insult. Flatearth theory is a distinct subject not really got anything to do with covidhoax. Its their way of saying you are stupid.

That is exactly it.
An insult.
But some put Flat Earth together with the Convid HOAX ideas. So big a lie that it couldn't be true.

Flat Earth is so far away from 99% of the populations thoughts. lt's something which is immediately dismissed.
Same with 'No Planes' for 911. lt just kills the exchange dead.
lf someone throws that at you on social media the conversation is finished. Nowhere to go from there..

2 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Imagine a real live discussion with real people round a coffeetable. Theres energy and enthusiasm. Your mind opens up in big ways

Forums are not the same as a coffee table. Distance and anonymity often brings out the worst in some.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Basket Case said:

That is exactly it.
An insult.
But some put Flat Earth together with the Convid HOAX ideas. So big a lie that it couldn't be true.

Flat Earth is so far away from 99% of the populations thoughts. lt's something which is immediately dismissed.
Same with 'No Planes' for 911. lt just kills the exchange dead.
lf someone throws that at you on social media the conversation is finished. Nowhere to go from there..

Its far from peoples minds maybe because the problems they got are huge. Very huge....everyone

I must say that if we were truly wise about what we should be putting our attention on we would not go near this subject. Im doing this partly to distract myself from the stress of the imminent catastophies. And partly because ive been inspired by well put logic of recent most brilliant set of videos

9 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Forums are not the same as a coffee table. Distance and anonymity often brings out the worst in some.

Its better than nothing. You have to walk many many miles before you meet anyone that will give good discussion on alternative subjects

Ive always been disappointed that skype type meet ups between forum members has not taken off.

Seems like its a taboo subject. A bad idea. People are so nervous and fear bad things must happen

Skype video chats are so close to real life debate

The one and only reason 443km line of sight is not discussed is because antiflatearthers know when they are truly beat. They won t touch the subject.

They are truly defeated 

Lets just watch what they do

1 hour ago, Jikwan said:

The one and only reason 443km line of sight is not discussed is because antiflatearthers know when they are truly beat. They won t touch the subject.

They are truly defeated 

Lets just watch what they do

I think these examples are equally telling:

Earth's tilt stands at approximately 23.4 degrees from vertical. So why is there now 66.6 degrees left to 90 degrees?

We are supposedly travelling through space at 66,600 miles per hour....

Earth's curvature is 8 inches per mile. How many inches are there in a mile? 63360 inches in a mile. 

Is anyone getting the theme here? Is this just coincidence? I think not.

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1