Jump to content

CIA Document Exposed: please read. Warning this is depressing


Notimeleft
 Share

Recommended Posts

A Cia document written by Author Colin Mason was a classified document that has recently been declassified. 2030 GLOBAL SPIKE is a document that outlines the past present and future in perfect detail. This was published in 2003. Written as a war game document this work displays topics such as creation of personal computers, creation of social justice movements, ending the human family, destruction of marriage, destruction of religion, adpation of religions to fit their narrative, creation of internet communities, censorship of those communities, truth committees of experts, human cloning, infectious diseases(yes it talks about SARS and DNA based vaccines), UN dictatorship through health measures, guiding human cloning and synthetic birthing, removal of countries, creation of One world, brainwashing of school students for political agendas, creating a new species, ending extremism, promotes GM organisms, destroying populist movements, create coupling(marriage without commitment), universal basic income programs, advancement in automated technologies, adaption of solar technologies, destruction of cities, ending human liberties in the name of the common good, and much much more. Please download the pdf on the Cia's website today and share with your friends and family. Your whole life has been planned thoroughly and so then has your future.

 

https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/FA/FA3C389E610257B5DD2CC40717112DFD_Earthscan,.The_2030_Spike_-_Countdown_to_Global_Catastrophe.[2003.ISBN1844070182].pdf

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please if you are reading this document. Please comment "reading" on this post. It is important that everyone gets to read this document. It will help keep it at the top of topic threads, so it doesn't go unnoticed. This document has the potential to destroy their plan if it reaches the right places of the internet. Please comment below and help others see this. Thank you for your help in advance. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So, are trying to con people here or have you just not read any of it?

 

This is not a declassified CIA document at all.  It's just a bog standard book that you can get from Amazon.  There is nothing special about it.  It isn't about any secret agenda.  It isnt written by any "insider" with any knowledge of any conspiracy.  It's just one more doomsday book predicting major upheaval by approx 2030 due to various pressures, some of which lie on shaky ground, like the idea that oil is gonna run out by then or that there will be a major global warming problem, yadda, yadda.  Nothing new here.  It's solutions are the bog standard ones like renewable energy.  Nothing about a plot to secretly sterilise everyone with vaccines or anything.  It may be hosted in the CIA's reading room because the CIA are involved in such a plot and wanna remind themselves what the clueless plebs have been talking about. 😏
Not everything they host there is a declassified document.

 

Now, if you want to get hold of a real declassified CIA document that does relate to what has been going on, get this:

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88B01125R000300120005-6.pdf

 

It's quite a large file and it is mainly the last one of the selection of scientific papers in there that is relevant, i.e. the one titled 'THE BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF MILLIMETER RADIOWAVES' — you can get just that one here instead: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mX1fSrTzvWIxJBOC0Q8POLD0XhBQSpDv

 

I explain the relevance of that paper here:

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, scowie said:

So, are trying to con people here or have you just not read any of it?

 

This is not a declassified CIA document at all.  It's just a bog standard book that you can get from Amazon.  There is nothing special about it.  It isn't about any secret agenda.  It isnt written by any "insider" with any knowledge of any conspiracy.  It's just one more doomsday book predicting major upheaval by approx 2030 due to various pressures, some of which lie on shaky ground, like the idea that oil is gonna run out by then or that there will be a major global warming problem, yadda, yadda.  Nothing new here.  It's solutions are the bog standard ones like renewable energy.  Nothing about a plot to secretly sterilise everyone with vaccines or anything.  It may be hosted in the CIA's reading room because the CIA are involved in such a plot and wanna remind themselves what the clueless plebs have been talking about. 😏
Not everything they host there is a declassified document.

 

Now, if you want to get hold of a real declassified CIA document that does relate to what has been going on, get this:

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88B01125R000300120005-6.pdf

 

It's quite a large file and it is mainly the last one of the selection of scientific papers in there that is relevant, i.e. the one titled 'THE BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF MILLIMETER RADIOWAVES' — you can get just that one here instead: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mX1fSrTzvWIxJBOC0Q8POLD0XhBQSpDv

 

I explain the relevance of that paper here:

 

 

This book was classified. It is on the Cia's website undeniably. I read the book three times. It is a war game. Meaning they give potential solutions to the climate crisis. It is not a rockefeller document or government document. But the book was classified in Cia.gov library. They have removed the library link from their website which no longer gives you a link to the book at all on their site. But a year ago you could search for it In their reading room, which is where it originally lived. It is not a doomsday prophecy since it offers solutions to the upcoming crisis. And if you read the first half of the book you'd be saying holy shit, every detail of this has come true. It shows the coordinated effort of other governments in this case Australia, and the political will of the global elite. It outlines all the scenarios in where they can accomplish their goal. Which is a utopian society of the future. For example it outlines the potential for a one world government under the Un. Creating of personal computers to create online communities, and then later in the book has a whole chapter on how they can sensor these communities with truth committies of qualified members. This book was published in 2003, but do a search of the documents for SARS. SARS was not discovered until 2003. In that same paragraph it talks about DNA vaccines to prevent it. Now how could they have tied that all together when SARS had just broke out in 2003? This is a war game document written as a book. 

 

Regarding the document you suggested, I will definitely read it. Thank you for sharing. But, I suggest you read this whole book. It's long, but you will see that it is a war game and it is even admitted in the book that it is to be used as a guidline to implement solutions that meet the one world government agenda. 

 

"This book is not in the business of doomsaying. Its purpose is
to recognize and define the threats of the near future so that effective action can be mustered against them. Hence every chapter
ventures ideas for possible solutions. If these do no more than
inspire thought they will have fulfilled their purpose. But no one
person can credibly put forward his or her ideas alone as a model
for useful change. Compiling this book has been a search, a reaching out to the ideas of hundreds of other minds in its subject
areas. This ‘borrowing’ of the thoughts of others from books, the
internet and other media has been so extensive, influencing virtually every paragraph, that to try to acknowledge them completely
would result in a list of notes almost as large as the book itself.
Hence I take the opportunity here to record my debt to all those
who have not been acknowledged, and thank them collectively.
The list of notes exists mainly to amplify points that may be of
special interest, or to indicate sources, especially of direct quotes.
The crisis areas listed earlier – the potential contributors to
the 2030 spike – have an obvious priority, and are considered
first. At the end of each chapter addressing these in particular,
and in other chapters where appropriate, there is a list of priorities. I believe that if we could just approach these objectives we
could successfully cope with the challenge of the drivers – even
benefit from them. Axiom Two? Well, yes. But we do have the
power to curb the worst aspects of human nature – we do it all
the time; we train our children to do it. We call that power
civilization. "

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, scowie said:

So, are trying to con people here or have you just not read any of it?

 

This is not a declassified CIA document at all.  It's just a bog standard book that you can get from Amazon.  There is nothing special about it.  It isn't about any secret agenda.  It isnt written by any "insider" with any knowledge of any conspiracy.  It's just one more doomsday book predicting major upheaval by approx 2030 due to various pressures, some of which lie on shaky ground, like the idea that oil is gonna run out by then or that there will be a major global warming problem, yadda, yadda.  Nothing new here.  It's solutions are the bog standard ones like renewable energy.  Nothing about a plot to secretly sterilise everyone with vaccines or anything.  It may be hosted in the CIA's reading room because the CIA are involved in such a plot and wanna remind themselves what the clueless plebs have been talking about. 😏
Not everything they host there is a declassified document.

 

Now, if you want to get hold of a real declassified CIA document that does relate to what has been going on, get this:

https://www.cia.gov/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP88B01125R000300120005-6.pdf

 

It's quite a large file and it is mainly the last one of the selection of scientific papers in there that is relevant, i.e. the one titled 'THE BIOLOGICAL EFFECTS OF MILLIMETER RADIOWAVES' — you can get just that one here instead: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1mX1fSrTzvWIxJBOC0Q8POLD0XhBQSpDv

 

I explain the relevance of that paper here:

 

 

And also read the authors Bio here.

 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colin_Mason

 

He is an Australian politician and journalist. So he does have insider knowledge. More than a scientist would, for he knows other politicians.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Notimeleft said:

This book was classified. It is on the Cia's website undeniably. I read the book three times. It is a war game. Meaning they give potential solutions to the climate crisis. It is not a rockefeller document or government document. But the book was classified in Cia.gov library. They have removed the library link from their website which no longer gives you a link to the book at all on their site. But a year ago you could search for it In their reading room, which is where it originally lived. It is not a doomsday prophecy since it offers solutions to the upcoming crisis. And if you read the first half of the book you'd be saying holy shit, every detail of this has come true. It shows the coordinated effort of other governments in this case Australia, and the political will of the global elite. It outlines all the scenarios in where they can accomplish their goal. Which is a utopian society of the future. For example it outlines the potential for a one world government under the Un. Creating of personal computers to create online communities, and then later in the book has a whole chapter on how they can sensor these communities with truth committies of qualified members. This book was published in 2003, but do a search of the documents for SARS. SARS was not discovered until 2003. In that same paragraph it talks about DNA vaccines to prevent it. Now how could they have tied that all together when SARS had just broke out in 2003? This is a war game document written as a book. 

 

Regarding the document you suggested, I will definitely read it. Thank you for sharing. But, I suggest you read this whole book. It's long, but you will see that it is a war game and it is even admitted in the book that it is to be used as a guidline to implement solutions that meet the one world government agenda. 

 

"This book is not in the business of doomsaying. Its purpose is
to recognize and define the threats of the near future so that effective action can be mustered against them. Hence every chapter
ventures ideas for possible solutions. If these do no more than
inspire thought they will have fulfilled their purpose. But no one
person can credibly put forward his or her ideas alone as a model
for useful change. Compiling this book has been a search, a reaching out to the ideas of hundreds of other minds in its subject
areas. This ‘borrowing’ of the thoughts of others from books, the
internet and other media has been so extensive, influencing virtually every paragraph, that to try to acknowledge them completely
would result in a list of notes almost as large as the book itself.
Hence I take the opportunity here to record my debt to all those
who have not been acknowledged, and thank them collectively.
The list of notes exists mainly to amplify points that may be of
special interest, or to indicate sources, especially of direct quotes.
The crisis areas listed earlier – the potential contributors to
the 2030 spike – have an obvious priority, and are considered
first. At the end of each chapter addressing these in particular,
and in other chapters where appropriate, there is a list of priorities. I believe that if we could just approach these objectives we
could successfully cope with the challenge of the drivers – even
benefit from them. Axiom Two? Well, yes. But we do have the
power to curb the worst aspects of human nature – we do it all
the time; we train our children to do it. We call that power
civilization. "

 

The concept of an mRNA vaccine predates SARS.  There is nothing suspicious about the author having that knowledge.  It just shows he'd done his research.  And talk about a New World Order and a one-world government is not automatically some Orwellian conspiracy or a negative thing at all.  It can be a good thing if done with good intentions.  It could eliminate famine, for example, which is caused not by a lack of resources but by their mismanagement.

 

"a whole chapter on how they can sensor these communities with truth committies of qualified members" — Where?  Name the chapter.  I see no such thing.
He talks about what can be done to battle increasing misinformation/fake news and how to prevent censorship of alternate ideas.  It was, after all written at a time of increasing government interference in the media post-9/11.  The author does not support censorship at all.

 

The book is not a "war games" book.  I have discovered why it was on a CIA website: It was supposedly one of the books found on Osama Bin Laden's bookshelf in his Abbottabad compound in Pakistan: https://www.dni.gov/index.php/features/bin-laden-s-bookshelf?start=5

Links were probably removed because the CIA were breaking copyright law by making these books available for anyone to download for nothing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, scowie said:

The concept of an mRNA vaccine predates SARS.  There is nothing suspicious about the author having that knowledge.  It just shows he'd done his research.  And talk about a New World Order and a one-world government is not automatically some Orwellian conspiracy or a negative thing at all.  It can be a good thing if done with good intentions.  It could eliminate famine, for example, which is caused not by a lack of resources but by their mismanagement.

 

"a whole chapter on how they can sensor these communities with truth committies of qualified members" — Where?  Name the chapter.  I see no such thing.
He talks about what can be done to battle increasing misinformation/fake news and how to prevent censorship of alternate ideas.  It was, after all written at a time of increasing government interference in the media post-9/11.  The author does not support censorship at all.

 

The book is not a "war games" book.  I have discovered why it was on a CIA website: It was supposedly one of the books found on Osama Bin Laden's bookshelf in his Abbottabad compound in Pakistan: https://www.dni.gov/index.php/features/bin-laden-s-bookshelf?start=5

Links were probably removed because the CIA were breaking copyright law by making these books available for anyone to download for nothing.

But you asked me if I read it and it is impossible for you to have read this work so fast. You skimmed and made assumptions. And now your back tracking. You stated that this person had no insider knowledge, but he was in government and media. You said this was not a document on the cias website and it is. You stated that it was a doomsday book and In the beginning of the book it says it is not a doomsday work. Who's trying to con who. You just want to win an argument now and probably read at most one whole chapter. A war game is where they talk about different situations and the possible solutions. It's 3d chess where you anticipate what will happen next. It is a war game book written by a government Democrat politician and media agent. The book was owned by the Cia operative know as Bin Laden. Why did he have the book? Terrorist owning a book about climate change. Or climate change activist rendered useless and murdered by his own agency. Below I will post quotes and screenshots of pertinent information. Please actually read it and don't be a scowie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Notimeleft said:

But you asked me if I read it and it is impossible for you to have read this work so fast. You skimmed and made assumptions. And now your back tracking. You stated that this person had no insider knowledge, but he was in government and media. You said this was not a document on the cias website and it is. You stated that it was a doomsday book and In the beginning of the book it says it is not a doomsday work. Who's trying to con who. You just want to win an argument now and probably read at most one whole chapter. A war game is where they talk about different situations and the possible solutions. It's 3d chess where you anticipate what will happen next. It is a war game book written by a government Democrat politician and media agent. The book was owned by the Cia operative know as Bin Laden. Why did he have the book? Terrorist owning a book about climate change. Or climate change activist rendered useless and murdered by his own agency. Below I will post quotes and screenshots of pertinent information. Please actually read it and don't be a scowie.

The word doomsday is highly subjective and it was the first bits I read that made me use that word, i.e. the oil/climate stuff that I reckon is bollox.  The book is generally positive and constructive so, fine, it is not a doomsday book — I am happy to back track on that one thing 😏

 

I said he doesn't have insider knowledge of a conspiracy.  I knew full well he was in government but politicians are not all balls-deep in conspiracy ya know!  I never said it wasn't on the CIA's website.  I said it was not a declassified document and that is the case — it is a bog standard book.  Talking about solutions to problems does not automatically make it a war games book.  Only if those solutions are the Final kind would it be appropriate to call it a war games book.  There is nothing Orwellian or Machiavellian about the book.  Sure, I mostly skimmed the book and only read parts but I reckon my description of the book is still more accurate than yours has been in this thread.  Maybe I will read it in full one day but I doubt it.  There are much more enlightening books i'd prioritize over this.  I am part way through the audiobook of "Virus Mania" which I heartily recommend 😉

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@scowie

Yeah I know you didn't read it.. Look away no conspiracy here. These are just the bullet points from some sections and a few quotes. But, this is not the worst of it. Just the easy stuff to show. Quotes will be the next post. If you read what I post below I'd be surprised. 

 

Screenshot_20210622-200733_Office.jpg.ddc8c6b81d721f4f4f062e14928b05f2.jpgScreenshot_20210622-164546_Office.jpg.cd349389c30e17416cc7bae5868f7868.jpgScreenshot_20210622-164515_Office.jpg.43193fd73fba32f6abc3cd1ec525dccc.jpgScreenshot_20210622-164503_Office.jpg.4a17b9082605e3b02068756e6dda846c.jpgScreenshot_20210622-164445_Office.jpg.c36b465772491997443d9acab1320d2c.jpgScreenshot_20210622-164422_Office.jpg.8c354f0ad2163cb881ec584eca627b08.jpgScreenshot_20210622-164410_Office.jpg.e04591f2ef34e55ec75c030def3e5787.jpgScreenshot_20210622-164401_Office.jpg.19c8b70bebf3308394540f13eff91066.jpg

Screenshot_20210622-165808_Office.jpg

Screenshot_20210622-165654_Office.jpg

Screenshot_20210622-200516_Office.jpg

Screenshot_20210622-165801_Office.jpg

Screenshot_20210622-165654_Office.jpg

Screenshot_20210622-165207_Office.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...