Jump to content

Will The Empire Strike Back?


Recommended Posts

Prodigious researcher and Bible commentator Joel Richardson has produced a significant body of work and makes a strong case for the seventh/eighth global empire referred to in Bible prophecy being none other than a re-established Caliphate.

 

In one of his lectures, he mentions an event that occurs annually in London, England alone -- pro-Khilafah rallies that have attracted up to 30,000 attendees (a staggering 120,000 in 2008).

 

Caliphate or no caliphate, it has been said that Islam is the fastest growing modern-day movement in the entire world.

 

According to traditional Bible prophecy, Rome is thought to be the final world empire. Richardson's position makes much more sense, with the seventh having been the Islamic Empire which ruled much of the Middle East since the fall of Rome, until 1924 or so, when the Caliph was abolished and the Ottoman Empire broken up by western powers into various nation-states. One of the Arab leaders at the time who was in favor of and behind this abolishment, according to Richardson, was accused by many in the Islamic world of being a crypto-Jew and part of a Zionist conspiracy (this, before the state of Israel even existed), when he was merely acting as an overt secularist.

 

In The Trigger, Icke is of the opinion that the One World religion will be Sabbatian-Frankism. Whereas, if you read highly important yet disturbing books like Bruce Bawer's While Europe Slept and Leo Hohmann's Stealth Invasion, a less fanciful and more plausible picture is presented, one based on the reality of global expansionism happening in the here-and-now, with the covert goal being, via Hijra, world domination, sought not by peaceful, democracy-loving moderate Muslims who perhaps make up the majority but nevertheless by various Islamist cabals who interpret the Koran as being primarily a political idealogy, one that promotes conquest, and who are thus out to take over the planet demographically instead of militarily. (This goes way beyond regional Wahhabism.)

 

Some have wondered: If Islam is a religion of peace, why then are there so many (supposed) refugees and asylum-seekers fleeing their homelands and immigrating to the "infidel" West? Hohmann writes of how America is being radically transformed, albeit gradually and insidiously, from once in large part a Christian nation to a soon-to-be Islamic one. (In say, fifty years time, what will the West look like?) He explains what is termed the interfaith strategy and why the (radical) left has allied itself with these religious fundamentalists: both groups are generally Christophobic/Judeophobic, in favor of big government and more environmental laws, and in extreme forms despise America and its Constitution.

 

As David Horowitz points out in Dark Agenda, Christian prayers are forbidden in the American school system but apparently not class trips to mosques or the showing of videos to small impressionable children that promote Islam as the one true religion. (This, a double-standard that stinks to high heaven.) In another related example given in the book, a classroom of middle-schoolers in Tennessee were required to write that There is no god but Allah. So much for separation of church and state.

 

The Sabbatian-Frankism global-religion theory I think is a major stretch. For starters, how is this even a religion? An occult influence and shadow government of sorts, yes, but a religion that will overtake the world? C'mon. As I've stated before, I'm on the same page with Mr. Icke on so many things, just not in regards to the threat of Noahide, as well as this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

It seems all religions are on a collision course, most religions have a unique end times prophecy where 'their' religion will trump all other religions and 'their' messiah will come again and 'they' will be the rulers of the world in a new heaven sent period of peace.

 

To me, the adherents to these religions are all under a spell written by manipulators (or magicians if you will) that have distorted the religious messages in all these religions and have set up this 'clash of the religion' purposefully.

 

It is all about control and distorting/displacing worship away from the true God.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Hegel Schmegel said:

The Sabbatian-Frankism global-religion theory I think is a major stretch. For starters, how is this even a religion? An occult influence and shadow government of sorts, yes, but a religion that will overtake the world? C'mon. As I've stated before, I'm on the same page with Mr. Icke on so many things, just not in regards to the threat of Noahide, as well as this.

 

Sabbatean-Frankism is an 'ideology'. All religions are forms of 'ideology' at the fundamental level.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

The gist of evangelist Richardson's polemic is that the final world empire and the Antichrist will not be of European origin. His take was initially unpopular within Christian circles, but has since been gaining momentum in recent years, this message convincing many believers as to this particular scriptural interpretation.

 

As is common knowledge to most people, the founder of Islam was himself a conqueror -- in more ways than one. He was said to have been visited by the angel Gabriel (a la Joseph Smith, the founder of the Mormon faith), and went onto become a polygamist at almost 50 years of age, reportedly sleeping each night with a different spouse. This revered figure to a lot of religionists, it is recorded, even had a wife as young as 8 years, a girl who still played with dolls. This was in and around the time of his supposedly having taken an airborne safari from Mecca to Jerusalem, long before magic carpets were even invented.

 

In the spirit of the founder, following his demise, Islamic imperialists and intolerant Muslim armies went about for centuries attempting to conquer or conquering Christian territories and other lands -- in the name of peace or something or other. From as far back as the eleventh and twelve centuries A.D., there were fanatical sects of Muslims who terrorized and sought to dominate not just Christians and Jews but pagans; one of the earliest forms of these sects being the "hashish eaters," otherwise known as the Assassins.

 

The final kingdom of end-times teaching is said to be one akin to being under the influence of the 'Prince of Persia,' who will once again take to conquering, perhaps not militarily in this case as culturally -- a fertile supertribe (i.e. one against abortion) into the crushing of other cultures and religions, perhaps this time by less overt and more stealthy means (as with the modern-day phenomenon of 'Chrislam').

 

Interestingly, according to biblical eschatology, the Jewish Temple is destined to be rebuilt, in or around Mount Moriah in Jerusalem; once re-established, it's said it will then be sacrilegiously usurped by Gog, a scriptural figure interpreted by some scholars as being in reference to the final caliph of Islam, the Mahdi who some speculate if not a biological thrall will be of artificial intelligence, operating under the control of the Great Dragon, who gives him/it authority -- up until, that is, the return of Christ, who will reign from Mount Zion, as has been prophesied in holy text.

 

No wonder, remark some Christians, that Satan's seed is set against the very idea of religious Zionism and why maybe crypto-globalist, pseudo-Zionists posing as Jews have infiltrated and control Israel, in order to ruin the reputation of and detract from biblical Zionism.

 

As Mr. Richardson has noted, the Bible, from beginning to end is, after all, Israel-centric.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Hegel Schmegel said:

The gist of evangelist Richardson's polemic is that the final world empire and the Antichrist will not be of European origin. His take was initially unpopular within Christian circles, but has since been gaining momentum in recent years, this message convincing many believers as to this particular scriptural interpretation.

 

As is common knowledge to most people, the founder of Islam was himself a conqueror -- in more ways than one. He was said to have been visited by the angel Gabriel (a la Joseph Smith, the founder of the Mormon faith), and went onto become a polygamist at almost 50 years of age, reportedly sleeping each night with a different spouse. This revered figure to a lot of religionists, it is recorded, even had a wife as young as 8 years, a girl who still played with dolls. This was in and around the time of his supposedly having taken an airborne safari from Mecca to Jerusalem, long before magic carpets were even invented.

 

In the spirit of the founder, following his demise, Islamic imperialists and intolerant Muslim armies went about for centuries attempting to conquer or conquering Christian territories and other lands -- in the name of peace or something or other. From as far back as the eleventh and twelve centuries A.D., there were fanatical sects of Muslims who terrorized and sought to dominate not just Christians and Jews but pagans; one of the earliest forms of these sects being the "hashish eaters," otherwise known as the Assassins.

 

The final kingdom of end-times teaching is said to be one akin to being under the influence of the 'Prince of Persia,' who will once again take to conquering, perhaps not militarily in this case as culturally -- a fertile supertribe (i.e. one against abortion) into the crushing of other cultures and religions, perhaps this time by less overt and more stealthy means (as with the modern-day phenomenon of 'Chrislam').

 

Interestingly, according to biblical eschatology, the Jewish Temple is destined to be rebuilt, in or around Mount Moriah in Jerusalem; once re-established, it's said it will then be sacrilegiously usurped by Gog, a scriptural figure interpreted by some scholars as being in reference to the final caliph of Islam, the Mahdi who some speculate if not a biological thrall will be of artificial intelligence, operating under the control of the Great Dragon, who gives him/it authority -- up until, that is, the return of Christ, who will reign from Mount Zion, as has been prophesied in holy text.

 

No wonder, remark some Christians, that Satan's seed is set against the very idea of religious Zionism and why maybe crypto-globalist, pseudo-Zionists posing as Jews have infiltrated and control Israel, in order to ruin the reputation of and detract from biblical Zionism.

 

As Mr. Richardson has noted, the Bible, from beginning to end is, after all, Israel-centric.

Your opinions are your opinions, but I'll just comment on the part where you slander the prophet of God Mohamed. 

 

1) Prophet Mohamed was monogamous for 27 years with his first wife khadija, which lasted until after his prophethood. This most people don't know. And from this marriage came the only child he had (Fatima) that continued his lineage through the grandchildren Hassan and Hussein sons of Ali. This does not sound like a ( genetic conqueror to me like..) Genghis khan to me. Neither like the stories we heard of other prophets like prophet Solomon, who had really many wives. (Again.. During that sexual peak of the prophets life, he was monogamous with an lady that was older than him). 

 

2) Then the story of Aisha the daughter of Abu Bakr, who some believe was 6,7,8,9 years old when she married the prophet. That's debunked long ago, and most Muslims today don't even believe it. (according to mentions of people present at the wedding, she must have been more like 19, actually - you can search it online).

 

In the million narrations we have of the prophet, you are destined to find some wacko ones that can easily be debunked. 

 

3) When it comes to marriages that took place after Lady Khadija passed away, they are mostly for political reasons, while Islam dictates that the women have to give their consent. In most all of the previous prophets, marrying several wives was quite normal. And the rotation of having each wife designated a night, is purely for justice purpose, so that all are treated equally, and no favoritism. 

 

Not everything "recorded" is real. Just like MSM, we need to question and see alternative opinions, and see their references. The label of 'Islam' is just as tricky, or more, than the label of 'science' today. 

 

Just because there have been so many asshole who call themselves Muslim, does not mean that they represent Islam. 

 

What concerns your complicated un referenced end-times interpretation, let me break it down to you real simply:

 

1 - There is going to be one Christ, preceded by many antichrists. 

 

2 - there is going to be one Mahdi (literally meaning 'Guided') preceded by many fake ones, like all the thousands of caliphs who pretend to be carry his title. 

 

These two will be allied, and the fake anti Christ figures will be allied with the fake anti mahdis too. Therefore it is no surprise that the same people who gave Palestine to make a messianic Jewish state are the ones who made the kingdom ruling maccah in the name of Islam. And they are friends. 

 

Many believe that in the end, just prior to the advent of the Christ and Mahdi, there will be a one final super-antichrist (Muslims call him the dajjal) as well as one super anti mahdi (mostly Shia believe this and call him the sufiani) 

 

What I like about your text is simply that you point out that the world of fake Islam is under-rated, and while so many in the west focus on the anti christ, they don't focus on the anti mahdi, namely a super-fake-caliph. The caliph of ISIS is an example of such. 

 

The first robot to be given full national identity equal to Humans was where? 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The study of end-times prophecies can initially at first seem convoluted and to those in want of analytical endowment perhaps an altogether meaningless intellectual exercise without any relevance to world events. Yet with time and patience (and some might include prayer) what at first appears labyrinthine gradually gives way to understanding. In a way, it too is a form of dot-connecting, with biblical verses/passages the hints and clues by which to work from. Personally, I am not altogether engrossed in this material but do find it interesting and important to some degree, as well as highly respect Richardson's oeuvre. I've enjoyed a number of his seminars/lectures and believe his scripturally based worldview to be relatively accurate (although he makes no claims of being infallible).

 

It is true that there have been numerous fake Mahdis who have come and gone in the Islamic world, with all of them said to be Sunni. Many Christians believe, however, that even the final and "real" Mahdi will be false as well -- specifically, the very Antichrist! Christians who are accepting of Richardsonian interpretation of end-times analysis also feel that the character of Isa (the Jesus spoken of in the Koran) is an utterly blasphemous concept and the very False Prophet -- the Mahdi's sidekick, if you will -- spoken of in the Book of Revelation. Indeed, it is many a biblical Christian's contention that certain teachings within Islam are adamantly, diametrically opposed to orthodox tenets with regard to the Lord and Savior; hence, blatantly antichrist in spirit. Not surprisingly, Islamists will fail to see it this way, with an eschatology of their own in which black is white and white is black.

 

Said Bible commentator offers one such glaring example of the latter, in his pointing out an interesting fact about Islamic teaching which just so happens to be a complete inversion of biblical eschatology. Apparently, there is a beast that is said will emerge out of Mecca. This beast also marks the foreheads of people. The difference being, that in the Islamic tradition, this beast is viewed as benevolent, making the receiving of the mark a positive sign identifying all true Muslim believers. As such, the recipients of this mark would be totally accepting of the mark of the beast -- this beast anyway -- as they would consider it a good thing. This, a total reverse of what the Bible teaches, as if inspired by the Devil itself.

 

As for the messiah figure and deliverer prophesied about in Islamic scripture, he is said to be one who will invade and conquer Israel and rule the world (for a time being, anyway) from Jerusalem. Coincidentally, this is a perfect description of the biblical Antichrist! There are Christian Zionists who feel this would be the ultimate sacrilege, far surpassing the "monument of defiance" that already exists on the Temple Mount. What concerns evangelists like Richardson are those like the Shia Iranian leaders who believe that they can assist their god along in bringing about these prophecies via their intervening as active messianists. (These ones note, however, that it is unlikely that Iran would ever outright nuke Israel as this would go against the prophecies contained in their religious texts.)

 

According to some Bible teachers with an in-depth knowledge of the Middle East situation, peace treaties that some Islamic countries have signed with Israel are considered to be insincere at their core or to be honored no more than ten years, what with the very root of Islamic theology said to be one involving the conquering of Israel (and, by extension, the rest of the world) in the name of their god. These teachers have warned that this would be more easily accomplished were a caliphate to once again emerge in the region.

 

Historian Bat Ye'or has also written of the possibility or likelihood of a coming global caliphate.

 

As for information pertaining to the founder of the Islamic faith with regard to his intimacies with women if not as well with an underage girl beginning in his middle age, such is well-known throughout most of the world and has been for centuries long before the internet. There have been moderate Muslims who have acknowledged this, as well as critics such as Christopher Hitchens (author of God Is Not Great) and scholars like Nigel Davies (author of The Rampant God), among other credible sources.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Hegel Schmegel said:

The study of end-times prophecies can initially at first seem convoluted and to those in want of analytical endowment perhaps an altogether meaningless intellectual exercise without any relevance to world events. Yet with time and patience (and some might include prayer) what at first appears labyrinthine gradually gives way to understanding. In a way, it too is a form of dot-connecting, with biblical verses/passages the hints and clues by which to work from. Personally, I am not altogether engrossed in this material but do find it interesting and important to some degree, as well as highly respect Richardson's oeuvre. I've enjoyed a number of his seminars/lectures and believe his scripturally based worldview to be relatively accurate (although he makes no claims of being infallible).

 

It is true that there have been numerous fake Mahdis who have come and gone in the Islamic world, with all of them said to be Sunni. Many Christians believe, however, that even the final and "real" Mahdi will be false as well -- specifically, the very Antichrist! Christians who are accepting of Richardsonian interpretation of end-times analysis also feel that the character of Isa (the Jesus spoken of in the Koran) is an utterly blasphemous concept and the very False Prophet -- the Mahdi's sidekick, if you will -- spoken of in the Book of Revelation. Indeed, it is many a biblical Christian's contention that certain teachings within Islam are adamantly, diametrically opposed to orthodox tenets with regard to the Lord and Savior; hence, blatantly antichrist in spirit. Not surprisingly, Islamists will fail to see it this way, with an eschatology of their own in which black is white and white is black.

 

Said Bible commentator offers one such glaring example of the latter, in his pointing out an interesting fact about Islamic teaching which just so happens to be a complete inversion of biblical eschatology. Apparently, there is a beast that is said will emerge out of Mecca. This beast also marks the foreheads of people. The difference being, that in the Islamic tradition, this beast is viewed as benevolent, making the receiving of the mark a positive sign identifying all true Muslim believers. As such, the recipients of this mark would be totally accepting of the mark of the beast -- this beast anyway -- as they would consider it a good thing. This, a total reverse of what the Bible teaches, as if inspired by the Devil itself.

 

As for the messiah figure and deliverer prophesied about in Islamic scripture, he is said to be one who will invade and conquer Israel and rule the world (for a time being, anyway) from Jerusalem. Coincidentally, this is a perfect description of the biblical Antichrist! There are Christian Zionists who feel this would be the ultimate sacrilege, far surpassing the "monument of defiance" that already exists on the Temple Mount. What concerns evangelists like Richardson are those like the Shia Iranian leaders who believe that they can assist their god along in bringing about these prophecies via their intervening as active messianists. (These ones note, however, that it is unlikely that Iran would ever outright nuke Israel as this would go against the prophecies contained in their religious texts.)

 

According to some Bible teachers with an in-depth knowledge of the Middle East situation, peace treaties that some Islamic countries have signed with Israel are considered to be insincere at their core or to be honored no more than ten years, what with the very root of Islamic theology said to be one involving the conquering of Israel (and, by extension, the rest of the world) in the name of their god. These teachers have warned that this would be more easily accomplished were a caliphate to once again emerge in the region.

 

Historian Bat Ye'or has also written of the possibility or likelihood of a coming global caliphate.

 

As for information pertaining to the founder of the Islamic faith with regard to his intimacies with women if not as well with an underage girl beginning in his middle age, such is well-known throughout most of the world and has been for centuries long before the internet. There have been moderate Muslims who have acknowledged this, as well as critics such as Christopher Hitchens (author of God Is Not Great) and scholars like Nigel Davies (author of The Rampant God), among other credible sources.

- there have been numerous fake mahdis among both Shia and Sunis.  But most were suni 

 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Mahdi_claimants

 

- the claim that the mahdi would be the antichrist dies not make sense, as the mahdi will not claim to be Jesus. The antichrist has to at least claim to be the christ. 

 

- the Christ is a prophet according to Islam and also several verses in the Bible. Jesus in the Bible prays to a God, and talks about himself as not being a God, and having been sent by the God. So there is actually support for Islamic views in the Bible, but each person chooses what to believe. Or God chooses it for them. 

 

- your info on the beast in Islam is incomplete. There are not that many narrations, but the ones that exist on it, talk about a beast that would make a mark of 'kafir' (rejector - meant as rejector of God), or 'mumin' ( safe - as in safety of God) upon their foreheads. If that means that the kafir get a chip and the others are marked by not having one is up to interpretation. 

 

-according to Islamic eschatology among sunis and shi'a the one who will conquer quds / Jerusalem will not be Jesus, nor mahdi. But it will be a pee mahdi and jesus figure called Khurasani. Khurasan is a historic area that includes parts of Afghanistan, Pakistan and eastern Iran today. There are other figures that are mostly covered in Shia eschatology of significance today, and most notably al yamani. Or the Yemeni. Of course some Shia believe that khameini could be the khurasani, while they belive the yamani could be either Hassan Nasrallah or sayid AL houthi. The narrations say that the yamani is the flag of guidance, and that he will be unbeaten, while his sword won't go back into the scaffold until he hands his banner to the mahdi. 

 

Once the mahdi announces his existence due to pressure of his followers, he will fight wars and win all of them. There is talk of natural miracles happening due to the divine intervention of God, when the first push against his tiny ensemble would be swallowed by the earth, twice. This way he would win against all odds, and gain support after people would see that this is truly the prophecied mahdi. After some battles at some point Jesus is said to descends (probably from an airplane) from the sky in Damascus. Mahdi will receive him and the first thing they will do will be pray to God in a group prayer. The famous prophesied scene will take place whee mahdi who represents prophet Mohamed, will offer Jesus to lead, while Jesus will refuse. So mahdi will lead, which has strong significance as to who the leader is from then on. The mahdi will support Jesus in his mission to conquer the antichrist and they will rule together along with the initial group of people woht them, but not in a way the earth has ever seen before. 

 

I think Jesus will outlive mahdi, he will get married and I am not sure if he will rule after the mahdi, or a reincarnation of hussein son of Ali. 

 

The Shia have much more material on the end times, and they have proven to be very accurate as well. 

 

These are some of the Islamic predictions, but there is definitely not a Jesus ruling, as it will be Jesus and mahdi together perhaps, together with other reincarnated prophets and saints, who would initially number 313 supposedly. It is the same number as David's army that crossed the gallilee, and the same number as the game changing battle of badr. It is said that there will be many children of Israel in this group and that the Muslims and members of prophets family would reject the mahdi, while the sun worshippers would support him. As the world will be full of hypocrisy. 

 

- there are concrete competing forces for creating a new caliphate. The main blocks are the Muslim brotherhood faction and the salafist wahabi side. The most prominent members and runner ups who would probably represent the anti mahdi would be currently MBS and Erdogan. There are of course other competing factions such as the 'amirs' of isis, taliban, etc. There was a guy called Adnan Oktar in turkey who actually got several high ranking rabbis from Israel to indirectly pledge him allegiance, and saying that they don't mind following a Muslim moshiakh. He hinted that he was the mahdi over many years, and in his case he also claimed to be the Messiah. There are people who claim that they are they are the same. He indirectly promised them to build them the temple, and that he is from a Jewish lineage while being from the line of Mohamed. Most Muslim scholars believe that mahdi will be a half breed, representing both abrahamic sons Ismail and Isaac's blood line. And there are both suni and Shia narrations that I read saying that his appearance would be that of a bani Israel. 

 

Anyway, the key point is that according to all Shia sources, as well as a few suni sources, the ultimate anti mahdi from the nemesis family lineage of ibn abi sufian (whose Patriarch only converted for political reasons upon the bloodless conquest of mecca), that he would be descended from him while claiming to also be descended from Fatima daughter of Mohamed, and his cousin Ali. He has to claim this, as all Muslim factions agree that the final mahdi is from that prophetic line. So this sufian character would emerge prior to the real mahdi, which would make sense. So the sequence might be sufiani - mahdi - antichrist - Jesus. It would make sense as a Muslim that the last would be represented first. Mohamed then Jesus, etc. 

 

So all this should happen before the antichrist reveals himself and is finally killed, according to most sources. Apparently the antichrist would be killed by a single glance of the Christ. While the devil himself, would be killed by the mahdi I think. Anyway, all these are just prophesies, and let's see what will happen. 

 

- now finally to the most famous story about prophet Mohamed among non Muslims. The story of his marriage to aisha. First of all let me say that aisha was the daughter of a very rich and influential companion of the prophet, and that the marriage was fully blessed by her father. Also, according to the book of Islam the Quran, a lady must give her full conscious consent. But let me share with you a random link from a random website that explains the impossibility of her having been a child. 

 

https://www.hindustantimes.com/india/hazrat-aisha-was-19-not-9/story-G4kaBHqM0VXoBhLR0eI2oO.html

 

Also this narration claiming she was 6 or 9 is from books called bukhari and Muslim, which are known by many suni people to have many false narrations. The narrations were written hundreds of years after the prophet passed away, by a man who is not even Arab. 

 

Secondly, other than the self defeating narrations due to the maths being wrong, there are narrations in the same books that show aisha as a wife who lied to her husband in order to cause trouble between him and his coptic Egyptian wife, who was sent to him as a gift from the Christian patriarch of Alexandria. She apparently admits in the narration that her and another allied wife fooled the prophet into believing that he smelt bad from honey he ate at lady Mariams home. Very childish, but it reduces her credibility as a narrator. There are other very questionable narrations by her, like her saying that if you suckle a man, you can basically be alone with him. There are more, and she had a controversial life, where she also went to war against Ali bin Abi Taleb, who represented the prophets family at the battle of the camel. Some sunis make excuses for her actions, while others don't like to judge, but historically speaking she is not the most reliable in controversial source for sure. But to go back to the strongest evidence of the impossibility of the prophet having sex with a child was the maths based on things we know for fact about people who were present during the time of the wedding. As is seen on the article above. 

 

So that's it. I hope I cleared out some misconceptions and hope you learned something new. 

 

When these characters arise, some people will follow the fake ones, like they follow fauci and gates, while others won't buy their BS. Then when the real ones come, most will deny them at first, but they will win, God willing. 

 

This is the future story of the battle by the party of God against the losing party of the Satan. :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 4 months later...

Interesting that in chapter 4 of John Hamer's latest book (The Falsification Of Science), the author refers to/cites an alleged letter (written in stone?) penned by Freemason Albert Pike, outlining the method by which a NWO could be brought into being: via the orchestrating of three world wars.

 

WW3, as Pike is said to have envisioned, would pit Islam against the Zionists. According to Pike, these two forces would enter into conflict, out of which would arise a Luciferian world order. (As an aside, in Ed Decker's The Dark Side Of Freemasonry, one reads of Shriners who during a high-level initiation ceremony conclude an oath by using the name of Allah.)

 

As I read this passage in Hamer's book, it brought to mind Joel Richardson's biblical interpretation of a 'Mideast Beast' (a coalition of Islamic nations) and the scenario based on a study of prophetic text of a theorized invasion of Israel occurring during the end times.

 

Assuming for a moment the authenticity & realization of said letter, this brings us to the issue of what role Zionism plays in the divine plan, if any.

 

True, political Zionism is in all likelihood totally counterfeit but may just in fact be used in the end by Providence to help usher in the messianic kingdom.

 

What with religious (Judeo-Christian) Zionism having its foundation in the Bible, the usurping political Zionists (a.k.a. pseudo-Zionists), who in general are quite possibly covert Freemasons, thought to be manipulating key international events, might very well be pawns themselves in a supernatural chess game of sorts, with the Divine the ultimate strategist and caller of checkmate. (After all, as Scripture informs, sometimes God uses ungodly agents to accomplish his will.)

 

If and when the carpet is pulled out from under the Antichrist, revealing a reigning Yeshua to be the greatest of all true Zionists, I wonder whether there will still be those who regard Christian Zionists as being misled dupes of the satanic cabal?

 

Postscript:

 

I would like to add that although I do not identify myself as a follower of Jesus, I am a seeker of truth regardless of whether I happen to like what I find or not.

 

Whether Richardson's take on the Antichrist will be proven true, no one can say at this point, but I do know that his theological position, after years of personally studying and dismissing various other eschatological beliefs within Christendom, is one of the more convincing ones I've come across; one that incorporates geopolitical factors, with the state of Israel understandably smack in the middle of things.

 

To think there are those, as with Yaldabaoth's Worshippers (as I call them) who teach that Christ's return is invisible and unrelated to the Holy Land, strikes me as most heterodoxical, whereas the idea of the Messianic Kingdom being rooted in the earth definitely resonates with me (on one level), even if at this moment in my spiritual journey all religious paradigms seem the product of archontic influences.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...