The Age of Lies - Deep Fakes in the news

By Way Of Deception

Artificial intelligence bots

AI bots are self-learning bots that are programmed with Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning. It takes a long time to train and build an AI bot initially. However, AI bots can save a lot of time and money in the long run.

Don’t be surprised to discover that you’ve been interacting with (AI) bots on social media.

Some computer algorithms are designed and programmed to respond as a human would to all sorts of questions.

Bad grammar and all, just to make it seem more human.

Go Away Quora Bots. My Quora feed today is full of bloody… | by Gina Langridge | Medium

Zendesk Answer Bot for automated answers | Zendesk

main-qimg-f477f6c91df02e3609ec90406a2e201a.jpg.51a2037c39f1bad5ae865d6b70d21fc7.jpg

An Exercise In Solipsism

What would you say if I were to tell you that some personalities who many of you are familiar with in the media, were artificially created?

Before you decide to continue, try out the "Which face is real?" challenge. Recent developments in artificial intelligence have made it possible to rapidly generate photorealistic images of people who don't even exist. While these are indistinguishable from real faces at a glance, you can learn to tell the difference with just a bit of practice.

Are all the people you are watching online even real? How would you be able to tell? Through a phone call, or an in-person meetup?

Read the following description:

Benjamin Netanyahu is an American/Israeli fictional artificial intelligence (AI) character, known for his involvement in political discussions through various platforms on the Internet and mainstream media. He was introduced in early 2005 as an experiment in psychosocial Human–machine interaction (HMI) via a complex user interface. The computer simulation is based on the former Israeli Prime Minister, who has since retired from the public sphere, before the Technological Singularity reached self-awareness 20 years ago in the year 2020.

main-qimg-c567808b8982fe59d585deeb32dee755.jpg.83c29541580c73edb051e978e80c5554.jpg

As a field of research, human-computer interaction is situated at the intersection of computer science, behavioural sciences, design, media studies, and several other fields of study. The character was created by Dr. George Stonewell (MIT), Dr. Annabel Jankelski (Johns Hopkins), and Dr. Rocky Mortonson (Stanford University). “The Bini Avatar" was part of "the first generation of realistic computer-generated Internet personalities."

Did you believe what you just read?

Watch Jordan Peele's Fakeout Obama Warning About Fake News (Video) - Peele plays a brilliant trick, to make a point about vetting news more carefully.

Jordan Peele uses AI, President Obama in fake news PSA - YouTube

In the field of Data Science, AI algorithms could be designed to interact and respond like a human would in the Quora comments. Some of these programs are so sophisticated you could be led to believe that you were interacting with a real person.

Would you be able to tell whether or not your social media activity is used as part of a research project?

RESEARCH

Carl Sagan’s “Baloney Detection Kit”: A Toolkit That Can Help You Scientifically Separate Sense from Nonsense

"You can call bullshit on bullshit, but you can also call bullshit on lies, treachery, trickery, or injustice." - Calling Bullshit

On 6/18/2021 at 7:19 PM, The OC said:

What would you say if I were to tell you that some personalities who many of you are familiar with in the media, were artificially created?

Before you decide to continue, try out the "Which face is real?" challenge. Recent developments in artificial intelligence have made it possible to rapidly generate photorealistic images of people who don't even exist. While these are indistinguishable from real faces at a glance, you can learn to tell the difference with just a bit of practice.

I got about as many correct as incorrect. Though the longer I went on, the more I began to sense that the photos which looked like the type shown on MSM roll calls of the dead at False Flag events, tended to be fake. Yet it's often impossible to really tell. 

Is this why "zoom" interviews on the 24hr News channels have become so popular and now the norm, rather than actual people in a studio? It's easier to fake the people supposedly being interviewed. You can explain away glitches and dropouts on the connection/webcam technology.

• 3 months later...
On 6/18/2021 at 7:19 PM, The OC said:

By Way Of Deception

Artificial intelligence bots

Some computer algorithms are designed and programmed to respond as a human would to all sorts of questions.

Bad grammar and all, just to make it seem more human.

Go Away Quora Bots. My Quora feed today is full of bloody… | by Gina Langridge | Medium

Zendesk Answer Bot for automated answers | Zendesk

main-qimg-f477f6c91df02e3609ec90406a2e201a.jpg.51a2037c39f1bad5ae865d6b70d21fc7.jpg

An Exercise In Solipsism

Are all the people you are watching online even real? How would you be able to tell? Through a phone call, or an in-person meetup?

Read the following description:

Benjamin Netanyahu is an American/Israeli fictional artificial intelligence (AI) character, known for his involvement in political discussions through various platforms on the Internet and mainstream media. He was introduced in early 2005 as an experiment in psychosocial Human–machine interaction (HMI) via a complex user interface. The computer simulation is based on the former Israeli Prime Minister, who has since retired from the public sphere, before the Technological Singularity reached self-awareness 20 years ago in the year 2020.

main-qimg-c567808b8982fe59d585deeb32dee755.jpg.83c29541580c73edb051e978e80c5554.jpg

As a field of research, human-computer interaction is situated at the intersection of computer science, behavioural sciences, design, media studies, and several other fields of study. The character was created by Dr. George Stonewell (MIT), Dr. Annabel Jankelski (Johns Hopkins), and Dr. Rocky Mortonson (Stanford University). “The Bini Avatar" was part of "the first generation of realistic computer-generated Internet personalities."

Did you believe what you just read?

Watch Jordan Peele's Fakeout Obama Warning About Fake News (Video) - Peele plays a brilliant trick, to make a point about vetting news more carefully.

Jordan Peele uses AI, President Obama in fake news PSA - YouTube

In the field of Data Science, AI algorithms could be designed to interact and respond like a human would in the Quora comments. Some of these programs are so sophisticated you could be led to believe that you were interacting with a real person.

Would you be able to tell whether or not your social media activity is used as part of a research project?

RESEARCH

Carl Sagan’s “Baloney Detection Kit”: A Toolkit That Can Help You Scientifically Separate Sense from Nonsense

"You can call bullshit on bullshit, but you can also call bullshit on lies, treachery, trickery, or injustice." - Calling Bullshit

Regarding the which face is real link....

I can spot the real ones everytime.....

6/6

Update 8/8 lol

Final update - Okay I got 8 in a row before one stumped me

Edited by CosmoGenesis