Our DNA

DNA is a fluid thing.
I have let tested my DNA and it turned out that what I have thought - that I have much Eastern Genes like from Hungary which is also ancerd in my surname - was not...😎
instead I have a lot of South European....Greek, Italian and French DNA. I have Zero British DNA πŸ˜€
Β 

Β 

Β 

110177746_3187039624709271_7996978339795909103_n.jpg

Edited by Moonlight
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, well I'm curious what you mean by fluid? I saw somewhere that DNA is fake..or at least the concept..before I go to far down that rabbit hole I would like some clarity on what you mean.

I feel that this is misleading in that while it technically could separate it's not isolating it..I find it pretty hard to beleive that that gloppy cum substance is strictly DNAΒ 

• Haha 1

On 6/15/2021 at 11:28 PM, Moonlight said:

DNA is a fluid thing.
I have let tested my DNA and it turned out that what I have thought - that I have much Eastern Genes like from Hungary which is also ancerd in my surname - was not...😎
instead I have a lot of South European....Greek, Italian and French DNA. I have Zero British DNA πŸ˜€
Β 

Β 

Β 

110177746_3187039624709271_7996978339795909103_n.jpg

Β 

Β 

Β 

I'm not sure how they differentiate between French and German DNA since the French or Franks, were basically a Germanic tribe who invaded what was then called Gaul which was mostly occupied by ancient Celtic people and the offspring of settled Romans.....

Β 

So there is probably not very much difference between some of the French and some of the Germans....... but I'm not an expert, I'm just going on the history.Β 

Β 

Β 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

"Das Frankenreich" developed after the fall of the Roman Empire - I do think that Frenchs are mixed with Romans and Germanics

it was the time where the Merowingians and Carolingians reigned - which is also interesting cause they are said to be linked to the Jesus Bloodline (the Merowingians)

Β 

Bavarians are mixed with the French cause they were occupied under Napoleons reign - and also with Romans (Latins) cause the Romans came until Ingolstadt and some of them did not make their way back home when they were defeated from the Germanics (Goths) as the Roman Empire sank

Β 

😊

Edited by Moonlight