Shape-shifting Octopus (on little old earth!)

szcorpion

The Octopus is amazing and in a matter of seconds can change its size, shape, colour, even texture!

This is happening on little old earth, billions of years younger than some planets... so, reptilians from a planet possibly 100's of millions of years older than earth?? Possible for them to do EXACTLY the same thing as the Octopus? ...ummm, YES!

I've found many people who are open to "going down the rabbit hole" a bit, they often can find it hard to go this far - alien shape-shifters... AND that can then undermine some of the other seemingly "far out" conspiracy facts and they fall back into their "reality/programming". I think it may be HUGELY helpful to point out the Octopus, right here on little old earth, and get them to look up videos of it changing size and shape and colour/texture... then they'll be like OOOH! Yes! How easily another being could do this which is millions of years more advanced.

Just a suggestion to help bridge the gap to help more people wake up on this wonderful planet :)

Thanks SOOO much David Icke! You've saved me and hopefully saved the world!

Luv you mate... Chris (szcorpion) Australia

• Thanks 1

On 6/14/2021 at 1:36 AM, szcorpion said:

Octopus? ...ummm, YES!

I've found many people who are open to "going down the rabbit hole" a bit, they often can find it hard to go this far - alien shape-shifters... AND that can then undermine some of the other seemingly "far out" conspiracy facts and they fall back

Agreeeeed, totally a good way to encourage people to see beyond themselves and their own human incarcerated form, (sorry, self incarcerated form) 😉 something of which *living* in such an extraordinary way AND MANY OTHER DEEP SEA CREATURES TOO. ..

Believeth... I have observed on occasion, reports of octupii escaping from water tanks where they were put to be studied...and the octopus or octupii have other ideas thankyou very much por favor!  

Suffice to say at least once I saw this with pictures/video on the web someplace prooving their genius, (maaaybe www.in5D.com ??) some such talk about suggestions, leaning & leading to OUTER SPACE OCTOPUS ORIGINS being made before, which maaay appear like this-->

"oh my gosh, does everybody not realize the octopus seems to transcend evolution overshooting the time needed for it to have evolved as much as it has as would be here on Earth".... 

Sooo... I truly think, one has a case, like in some fraternities of sciency like people or by like scientists themselves whom despite their darwinian loyalty or not, (and fair enough as a template of whats normal or not), so who has any strange yet conceivable ideas which could offer to explain???... Well, for now I guess some studies by humans in general will understandably view Octupii with great introspection (& frankly jealousy or admiration better!!!)

... *although I DO NOT LIKE to think of such intelligent creatures confined in an equally strange lab environment*...

However... THE question "how can they be of Earth"....

Wellllll, maybe its not?  

Coz when you look deeper, are there no credible consensus answers?  

Edited by TetraG