The Canvas Republic

Scogan

A few years back when I had surrendered myself to the joys of fictional pursuit, often coffee blasted, seldom nourished, I found occasion to write single page stories of twists and foil, sharing them with family and friend (for whom among us truly enjoys friend in the plural).  

They were written in 2016, surviving in hard copy.  I resurrect them here, scanned from the original, for your fictional reading enjoyment.

There exists 26 shorts.  They will appear in random order.

(About The Canvas Republic:  A name falling out of thin air to somewhat resurrect the happier pre-internet era where people would read short storybooks, or watch The Twilight Zone, as modes of mental entertainment never intended to exceed 30 minutes per day, the remainder of which broke down as follows; 8 hours of restful sleep, 45 minutes of eating three complete meals, 10 hours working at a job requiring manual skill or mental sharpness, 3 hours spent communicating in person with people important enough to enjoy it, 15 minutes expelling the previous day's meals while reading bathroom literature, 30 minutes devoted to hygiene, and 1 hour to yourself.)

Presenting;  "Who Do We Worship?"

1711627367_Scan1.jpg.3fc77f7790e588f52145aac6b3f9638a.jpg

Edited by Scogan