Denmark v Finland, Eriksen player looks to have had a heart attack live on t.v

Captainlove

I'm still following this with great interest not as a football fan,i detest the game,but more as an example of the vaccine overlords having scored a huge own goal (pun absolutely intended) We have a touch of Diana syndrome appearing before the match had even finished and the media machine having all its dials turned to 11 to discount ANY correlation between this player and A vaccine

I have no idea of figures of the amount of people worldwide watching this tournament but given i haven't seen the pub opposite me as full since pre covid days im using that as a yardstick to say its high hundreds of millions

The PR disaster would be unmanageable if it WAS proven that this really was a vaccine adverse reaction,up to now the reactions have been covered sporadically by the msm and are isolated on a country basis to a certain degree,this is the first record of an adverse event occurring in real time live on syndicated TV worldwide and in front of a live audience.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, masonfreeparty2 said:

I left several comments on that story last night ,just checked and not one has got through,so much for the mails claim of unmoderated comments,it's absolute horseshit,i also didn't reference directly any vaccines or use other trigger words

The force is strong with this one

Just catching up with this thread after being offline over the weekend... I have to say my first thought on hearing about this incident was, "Has he had the jab?"

I'm also just watching the UK Column news from Friday which coincidentally is covering heart inflammation in young people following the covid injection (it's not a vaccine) - we need to keep our eyes on this, I think there's a strong chance of correlation...  which prompts the question - what about the other players and teams who have been injected?

... And are we going to see other athletes collapsing in similar circumstances? Don't forget we've got the Olympic Games coming up...

Edited by HAARPING_On
additional info

So the Inter Milan doctor is now saying Erikson wasn't vaccinated, yet yesterday they made a statement that he was vaccinated on 31st May.

So if he wasn't vaccinated, why is my 20 something son being hounded to have the vaccine when someone 4 years older has not had it?

• Like 1

C.E. agent made a statement where he [Eriksen] basically said "thanks to the medical team/responders" and that he "Wanted answers".

Christian Eriksen 'in a good mood' and 'making jokes' following cardiac arrest but wants answers from doctors, says agent | Football News | Sky Sports

This struck me as a very odd thing to say so soon after the event. One would expect a more usual response to be that of gratitude and being overwhelmed.

The phrasing "wanted answers" gave me the impressions something was aloof? 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BioticBot said:

The phrasing "wanted answers" gave me the impressions something was aloof? 

It does indeed. As if he has an inkling what could have caused his heart to fail, or was told he would be fine if he had the jab.

That's what you would be saying... "you told me I would be okay if I took this, and yet I nearly died...I want some answers to what's happened".

18 hours ago, masonfreeparty2 said:

eriksen's team mate had the jab

199889784_191980439489370_9177532332477678006_n.jpg

so is healthy then gets the jab then gets sick with tonsillitis which they then try to blame on 'covid'?

And he's from the same club as the guy who collapsed...

Fortunate then, for the MSM, that Chile aren't in Europe and thus the connection isn't so obvious to those who don't follow club football closely.

So, whether Eriksen's near-fatal collapse was in relation to a jab or not, there is at least one team-mate who has also suffered an adverse reaction. Albeit milder.

And this is the thing. The reactions won't be identical. Even if dozens of players react badly to being jabbed (or whatever it is they will or won't have been given), the chances that more than one or two might have a heart attack while on the pitch are probably quite small.

Thus easier for the MSM to divert our gaze from. 

• Like 1

THIS IS NOT COVID AND IT IS NOT THE VACCINATION!!!

You just don't want to believe it, unfortunately....

This has happened here in the village many times, and I read it all the time in the newspaper, and this is not the only footballer who has had this problem, it is now NORMAL!

IT COMES FROM THE SMARTPHONE PEOPLE!!!

If you always carry one of these in your pocket, and the blood clots = money roll formation, due to the high radiation exposure, the body acidifies, and in addition the blood circulation is worse.
But you can read about that in many studies if you want to:
https://www.5gcrisis.com/scientific-studies
https://www.emfdata.org/en/start

OR YOU CAN ALSO READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE!!!!
It says (even if it doesn't help much, at least) that the smartphone should be at least 2.5 cm away from the body.

It is simply a matter of KILLING your HEART, also because the sinus node, which also functions ELECTRICALLY, gets radio interference, you can also get cardiac arrhythmias or a stroke...but you read about that almost every day in the newspaper and see it in everyday life. Here, two young fathers of families simply fell down and died of heart disease, before that they were healthy, and that was before the vaccinations! In addition, two disabled people with mobile phones also simply fell over.
In addition, more and more presenters, politicians and actors are dying of heart disease at a young age.

I'M TELLING YOU, IT'S ONLY GOING TO GET WORSE!
As well as BRAIN DUMORS!!!

That's why they dug up Corona, to cover up the 30 years of lies about this technology. THANKS to the lobbyist association ICNIRP here in Germany and the CTIA in America...I have been so lied to!!!!
GET INFORMED!!! It's your heart and brain ;-)

• Like 2

Some new information that could be of some use here. After listening to Mark Sexton, the pcr tests are contaminated with lithium and hydrogel which can cause blood clots, in particular lithium in rat studies. It may not have been the jab that caused the heart attack, but the swab up the nose. I’m not saying that’s the case, but worth considering. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Seeker said:

Some new information that could be of some use here. After listening to Mark Sexton, the pcr tests are contaminated with lithium and hydrogel which can cause blood clots, in particular lithium in rat studies. It may not have been the jab that caused the heart attack, but the swab up the nose. I’m not saying that’s the case, but worth considering. 

he probably had far more then one test,so i would also say it's worth considering.....

11 minutes ago, screamingeagle said:

he probably had far more then one test,so i would also say it's worth considering.....

Very true, it does happen in sports rarely so it could be an unfortunate case. If it happens to another player, then I have no doubt something dodgy is going on. It is odd they say they still don’t know what caused it, I guess time will tell. 

Erikson out of hospital so quickly after a heart attack. With some sort of electronic device fitted. The media lauding the virtues of life giving tech. the trans human agenda given more good PR.

There is a dutch player at the euro's who plays with one fitted.

On 6/17/2021 at 7:57 PM, Gabriela said:

and this is not the only footballer who has had this problem, it is now NORMAL!

IT COMES FROM THE SMARTPHONE PEOPLE!!!

I see high end Italian fashion now adding this protection to clothes.

https://paulandshark.co.uk/pages/e-m-w-shield

2 hours ago, factJack said:

Erikson out of hospital so quickly after a heart attack. With some sort of electronic device fitted. The media lauding the virtues of life giving tech. the trans human agenda given more good PR.

There is a dutch player at the euro's who plays with one fitted.

I see high end Italian fashion now adding this protection to clothes.

https://paulandshark.co.uk/pages/e-m-w-shield

not trans human at all an icd is a standard device fitted when you have a life threatening rhythm disorder like  brugada etc.

Edited by eddy64
spelling

Christian had fallen 

The Christ Ian has dropped down dead

The danish christian is deaderiks dead son christian it's all in plain sight symbolism 

London has fallen 

Olympus has fallen 

On 6/12/2021 at 11:56 PM, Macnamara said:

yes but that has been going on since before covid

what you are saying is that the covid psyop could suffer if athletes start to drop and i think that it might get some people questioning things yes but lets bare in mind that they have already jabbed a large proportion of the public and that those were the willing

So their next target is the young and if the adults of those young are those that were willing to be jabbed themselves then they are likely to also have their children jabbed because they are under a perception that the jabs are good

If a person has so far resisted the jab then the chances are that they won't want their child(ren) jabbed either

so who is left now that wasn't skeptical to begin with? Where things get really dark is if they intend to jab everyone then how do they plan to get the jab into those that are refusing?

When will they announce the thalidomide kids of the new age. Using vapes a s a smoke screen for their 3vaccines placebo eugenics and euthansia 

Placebo Vaccine smirking turds 

Eugenics the old ones who go what have we done zombies 

Euthansia the murder of sex and gender and breeding this is all one massive depopulation programme 

They t sted their plans and drugs on eunuchs gays and sterile men and women first blacken and single men now it's all out war 

And thei munchhausens mk victims need our help with soft handsgloves

is sickening to watch.