Denmark v Finland, Eriksen player looks to have had a heart attack live on t.v

Captainlove

5 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

Whether he had the jab or not it's raised the issue and the men in grey suits (along with others) will be sweating for the next month that we don't see another player hit the deck like that.

As we've seen before with the example of Fabrice Muamba, hopefully this is just one of those 'exceptional' circumstances that is considered a 'rareity' in this game. Any more cases like this during this tournament would start to arouse some suspicions.

These are fit and healthy young men in the prime of their lives after all.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

As we've seen before with the example of Fabrice Muamba, hopefully this is just one of those 'exceptional' circumstances that is considered a 'rareity' in this game. Any more cases like this during this tournament would start to arouse some suspicions.

These are fit and healthy young men in the prime of their lives after all.

Personally, I don't think elite sports stars will be forced to take anything but saline. And certainly not on the eve of a huge tournament. After all, they have to keep the show going that means the focus of the masses is on the footer rather than on their freedoms being raped.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, andy1033 said:

Like i said 2 days ago about weapons being used on football.

Football today is ruined, due to countries like england weaponising it.

3 years ago, tunisia goalie had to go off, due to the weapons being used on him by vile english fools, destroying him with sonic gun binoculars.

That and combination of covid19, where even fit peoples hearts are damaged, so not surprising seeing really fit people collapse under the strain.

Here is what i wrote the other day about how english teams and national team have ruined football.

--

First time i will not be watching a football tournament in my life.

Said last world cup, i will not be.

Garbage teams like england, have ruined football.

Sonic gun binoculars, plus microwaving the dressing room of opponents.

Last world cup, english teams plans were to use sonic gun binoculars on goalies, just as english team shoots, to get easy goals.

Against tunisia, they destroyed the tunisia goalie so much, with these techs, ie sonic gun binoculars, that the tunisia goalie had to be taken off the field.

For people that do not know, a sonic gun binocular is binoculars, america had developed during cold war, to use in war, to disable people at a distance. When its used on you, its like your absolutely pissed, and your brain is scrambled, and you cannot function.

America started selling these on black market in 1980's, from american military weapons. They got into sports, and slowly but surely ruined sports like football.

Last world cup, england tactics were to microwave opponents dressing room. Then on field follow players around with those sonic gun binoculars, to try and limit them attacking.

England at last world cup lifted that horrendous tactics, by using sonic gun binoculars on goalies, just as english players were about to shoot. Therefore getting east goals, like i said about tunisia.

It took croatia 60 odd minutes to create a first chance against england in last world cup semi.

England got disgusting tactics, and football today is ruined.

The football world, is welcome, to there new reality.

Garbage people.

I will never watch another tournament.

The last world cup was a joke, with these tactics.

---

Like i said, this tournament is first time i will not be watching a football tournament.

Football has been destroyed, and people do not appreciate how bad these teams are, and what they are doing to each other.

Not surprising in time of covid19, covid19 affects the heart, that a player that was targeted potentially with above weapons would collapse.

Football is gone forever.

Source ?

The Spanish squad reportedly had them as recently as Friday, which I'm definitely calling as BS. I still don't believe top professionals would be pumped with something like this, especially so close to a big tournament. Not only for the obvious reason that it may have a detrimental impact on your performance (even the pharma companies admit that) but also due to the fact they are subject to drug testing (does anyone really know the full ingredients?). Doesn't add up, so I expect it's nothing to do with a vax. 

I watched this game live it really shocked me when I saw him collapse and his eyes bulging reminded me of when Marc Vivien Foe died on the pitch. I was convinced Eriksen was dead, especially when I saw the medics giving him CPR.

2 hours ago, zArk said:

ill join the virtue signalling hords on twatter

"stay strong brother"

"thoughts are with you ... and your family"

"the horror ... the horror. erik you are brave"

"we dont think that this can ever happen on a playing field. live eirk! "

"tonight everyone tell your family you love them. forza erik"

"thanks to the NHS for all its help"

"i am banging pans for ERIK!!!"

"the players carrying on are HEROS!"

'An absolute rollercoaster of a few hours, I'm in tears' (not on twitter)

Posted by a guy that I know is in his 50's.

Social media doing what it does best. 

Where the fuck are we in society where people get themselves in to such a state where you're crying over a multi million pound footballer that you have no connection to whatsoever. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ink said:

Fake, as confirmed by that radio channel's twitter.

The troofers are running with it though, even when it's been shown to be fake. Anything for 'likes' i guess. Just as bad as the normies.

I knew it was nonsense straight away. Anyone in that kind of high profile medical position is going to be pro vaccine, and would never be allowed by the club to discuss it, especially so soon.

5 minutes ago, factJack said:

I watched this game live it really shocked me when I saw him collapse and his eyes bulging reminded me of when Marc Vivien Foe died on the pitch. I was convinced Eriksen was dead, especially when I saw the medics giving him CPR.

It was really shocking. The fact he has seemingly come round so quickly could point to it being a relatively mild reaction to the vax. However, established pro sportsmen/women only tend to inject themselves with tried-and-trusted PEDs, not experimental gunk, and the thing that seals it for me is this hilarious report about the Spanish team being vaxxed by the army only yesterday - three days before their opening game! (everyone I know who has taken it has been rough for at least a couple of days and some for much longer):

https://www.firstpost.com/sports/euro-2020-spain-squad-receives-covid-19-vaccinations-three-days-before-sweden-clash-9707941.html

You could also go down the route of insurance liabilities in the event of long-term sickness, which would be astronomical for pro footballers.

4 hours ago, BioticBot said:

Couldnt find anything related. But, Spain manager apparently 'concerned' over his squad being vaxed by the Army three days befor opeining match.

What a stupid thing to do. Many people have side effects from vaccines. Expect an early exit from Spain.

sp03-Sergio-Ramos.JPG?f=16x9&w=940&$p$f$

Edited by Golden Retriever

2 hours ago, Shy Talk said:

Whether he had the jab or not it's raised the issue and the men in grey suits (along with others) will be sweating for the next month that we don't see another player hit the deck like that.

I believe he plays for Milan, so may have already been vaccinated in Italy or his home country Denmark

In the last few days the US have been reporting ........

"Health officials are looking into reports of heart problems occurring in young adults and teenagers who have received the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, according to a vaccine safety group with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/05/24/covid-vaccine-heart-problems-teens-young-adults-what-we-know/5241271001/

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

I believe he plays for Milan, so may have already been vaccinated in Italy or his home country Denmark

In the last few days the US have been reporting ........

"Health officials are looking into reports of heart problems occurring in young adults and teenagers who have received the mRNA COVID-19 vaccines, according to a vaccine safety group with the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention."

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/05/24/covid-vaccine-heart-problems-teens-young-adults-what-we-know/5241271001/

31 minutes ago, sambaking7 said:

Fake, as confirmed by that radio channel's twitter.

The troofers are running with it though, even when it's been shown to be fake. Anything for 'likes' i guess. Just as bad as the normies.

I knew it was nonsense straight away. Anyone in that kind of high profile medical position is going to be pro vaccine, and would never be allowed by the club to discuss it, especially so soon.

I think Sam called this out a few posts back. Basically, top-level athletes injecting something experimental just isn't happening. And I'm sure behind the scenes they are exempt, just like top-level politicians.

Edited by Shy Talk

25 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

the thing that seals it for me is this hilarious report about the Spanish team being vaxxed by the army only yesterday - three days before their opening game!

you are assuming that the point of football is to win the game at all costs. In the past football was about going to watch your local team that was made up of local people where you were supporting the team because they were rooted in your community

But that isn't the point of big money, corporate, globalised football. Now its a weapon of mass distraction so i can well believe that they would inject all their players before a game because they know they are role models to many people and therefore they want to make a big song and dance about them getting jabbed to encourage impressionable fans to go out and get jabbed too

9 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

Basically, top-level athletes injecting something experimental just isn't happening.

sure it's happening. The elites don't care about athletes. They are as expendable to the sabbatean bloodline families as anyone else because they as individuals are not part of the club (the sabbatean club)

I remember a tennis player saying everyone was going to be chipped:

Ex-tennis No1 Marat Safin claims coronavirus is conspiracy theory to force public ‘to have chips inserted into bodies’

• Joshua Jones
  • 9:40 ET, Apr 20 2020
  • Updated: 11:30 ET, Apr 20 2020

Safin said: “I think that people are being prepared to have chips inserted. Bill Gates said back in 2015 that we are all going to have an epidemic, then a pandemic. That our next enemy is a virus, not a nuclear war.”

American businessman Gates, 64, spoke at a TED talk entitled 'The Next Outbreak? We’re Not Ready' in 2015 where he called a virus today’s “greatest risk of global catastrophe”.

Safin added: “Then they held a simulation at the Davos forum just two weeks prior to the virus becoming known in the world.

“They showed how things will go. I don't think that Bill Gates is a predictor he just knew and they were all preparing for it.”

A simulation called ‘Event 201’ was held on October 18, 2019 in New York City just before Covid-19 became public knowledge.

The name ‘Event 201’ was used because around 200 epidemics affect the world every year and experts suggested there was a growing likelihood of one of those events becoming a global threat, according to the World Economic Forum.

The simulation included the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security in partnership with the World Economic Forum and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.

Safin added that we are being manipulated by the "horror stories on television".

In views echoing British boxer Amir Khan, he continued: “Why would they also launch the 5G network? Then the nanochips will be introduced. Look what is happening around us. People are in a panic.

"I think that everything is not as it is told, it is all a prepared situation.

It is unclear how exactly Safin thinks the "chips" will be implanted but local media suggest they will be injected through a vaccine.

When asked who he thought was behind the conspiracy, he said: “I think there are men more powerful than all those leaders [presidents and prime ministers]. People that really handle the money, owners of the world. We don’t even know they exist.”

https://www.the-sun.com/sport/709324/marat-safin-bizarre-coronavirus-conspiracy-chips-inserted/

Edited by Macnamara

4 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

you are assuming that the point of football is to win the game at all costs. In the past football was about going to watch your local team that was made up of local people where you were supporting the team because they were rooted in your community

But that isn't the point of big money, corporate, globalised football. Now its a weapon of mass distraction so i can well believe that they would inject all their players before a game because they know they are role models to many people and therefore they want to make a big song and dance about them getting jabbed to encourage impressionable fans to go out and get jabbed too

I already mentioned early in the thread that the prospect of another player going down like he'd been shot would potentially be the nail in the coffin for this vax so, to recap, I doubt they'd want to risk that on a global TV stage. 

9 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

I already mentioned early in the thread that the prospect of another player going down like he'd been shot would potentially be the nail in the coffin for this vax so, to recap, I doubt they'd want to risk that on a global TV stage. 

they can't stop people having adverse reactions. if it happens it happens but many people will still cue up for their shots

I have heard family members say in the media, after their relative has died from the injection, that people should still go out and get the jab!

I have heard people, sometimes even famous people, who have got sick immediately after the jab say that they caught 'the virus' when clearly they had an adverse reaction to the jab

I've seen a celebrity die in their 50's after being jabbed and it still wasn't admitted in the media that it was the jab and in fact that happened to the BBC presenter until her family came out publically and blamed the jab

People are under a spell and the last thing they will blame is the jab because they have been conditioned to perceive vaccinations in a positive light and you cannot change a frequency that is that deeply embedded overnight...it takes time and a lot of pain and that is what we are going to see: a whole lot of pain

Edited by Macnamara

Was Marvelous Marvin Hagler Killed By A Coronavirus Vaccine?

Marvelous Marvin Hagler, one of the greatest pound for pound boxers in the history of the sport, passed away yesterday aged 66. It has been claimed that the former undisputed middleweight champion died after suffering side-effects from a Covid-19 vaccine.

Yesterday, former world champion Thomas “Hit Man” Hearns, who fought Hagler in 1985, posted on Instagram;

“A real true warrior Pray for the king and his family.. he’s in ICU fighting the after effects of the vaccine! He’ll be just fine but we could use the positive energy and Prayer for his Full Recovery!”

Rapper R.A. the Rugged Man tweeted before Hagler’s death;

“One of the greatest athletes of my lifetime Marvelous Marvin Hagler is in ICU fighting the after effects of taking the Vaccine. Tommy Hitman Hearns just posted about it. I hope this great champion recovers. One of our GOATS #boxing.”

After Hagler’s death had been announced, Hearns posted;40441376-9359529-image-a-8_1615700527442

“Allow us to have our peace. Our love and respect to Marvin and his family, this is not an anti vaccine campaign… it’s outrageous to have that in mind during the passing of a King, Legend, Father, Husband and so much more.”

His son James told tmz.com that his father had experienced chest pain and breathing difficulties. He was rushed to hospital and died a few hours later.

A statement on Hagler’s website read:

“We are very sad to report that Marvelous Marvin Hagler died on March 13 of natural causes near his home in New Hampshire. He was a champion until the end. His family asks for privacy at this time of sorrow.”

Did Marvelous Marvin Hagler have a coronavirus vaccine in the last few days? His friends seem to think so. Which vaccine did he have? The family has stated that he died of natural causes but only an autopsy can determine that.

Marvin Hagler was a true great. His fights with Alan Minter, Roberto Duran, Thomas Hearns and Sugar Ray Leonard are the stuff of legend. If he was a well man and became ill and passed away after having a vaccine, we need to know. It should not be covered up.

https://richieallen.co.uk/was-marvelous-marvin-hagler-killed-by-a-coronavirus-vaccine/

6 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

they can't stop people having adverse reactions. if it happens it happens but many people will still cue up for their shots

I have heard family members say in the media, after their relative has died from the injection, that people should still go out and get the jab!

I have heard people, sometimes even famous people, who have got sick immediately after the jab say that they caught 'the virus' when clearly they had an adverse reaction to the jab

I've seen a celebrity die in their 50's after being jabbed and it still wasn't admitted in the media that it was the jab and in fact that happened to the BBC presenter until her family came out publically and blamed the jab

People are under a spell and the last thing they will blame is the jab because they have been conditioned to perceive vaccinations in a positive light and you cannot change a frequency that is that deeply embedded overnight...it takes time and a lot of pain and that is what we are going to see: a whole lot of pain

I'm not disagreeing. I'm saying that Euro 2020/1 seems too soon for them to have footballers dropping like flies in front of a global audience. They may come for them later, but with people still on furlough, and the fact they need the distraction that football provides, it would be a case of shooting their bolt too soon.

MLB legend Hank Aaron’s cause of death revealed

Biba Adams
January 26, 2021
Last week’s news of Aaron’s death sparked some controversy on social media because he got the first of two coronavirus vaccine doses on Jan. 4 and had encouraged other Black Americans to get vaccinated as well. The ongoing distrust in the vaccine in the Black community may have been further exacerbated by Aaron’s passing.

1 minute ago, Shy Talk said:

I'm not disagreeing. I'm saying that Euro 2020/1 seems too soon for them to have footballers dropping like flies in front of a global audience. They may come for them later, but with people still on furlough, and the fact they need the distraction that football provides, it would be a case of shooting their bolt too soon.

you are underestimating the power of mind control

1 minute ago, Macnamara said:

you are underestimating the power of mind control

'The fact they need football as a distraction' is part of mind control. Surely I don't have to spell that out to you.

People just do not appreciate top level sports, is effectively a war nowadays.

A weapons race for non lethal weapons to use to destroy your opponents has been going on all this century, and mainly picked up over last 11 years or so.

These tournaments are effectively countries going to war with each other, and they effectively do not care what they do to each other, with non lethal weapons to destroy there opponents.

You people are so naive, about how far this stuff goes.

10 minutes ago, Shy Talk said:

'The fact they need football as a distraction' is part of mind control. Surely I don't have to spell that out to you.

yes but that has been going on since before covid

what you are saying is that the covid psyop could suffer if athletes start to drop and i think that it might get some people questioning things yes but lets bare in mind that they have already jabbed a large proportion of the public and that those were the willing

So their next target is the young and if the adults of those young are those that were willing to be jabbed themselves then they are likely to also have their children jabbed because they are under a perception that the jabs are good

If a person has so far resisted the jab then the chances are that they won't want their child(ren) jabbed either

so who is left now that wasn't skeptical to begin with? Where things get really dark is if they intend to jab everyone then how do they plan to get the jab into those that are refusing?

Where did I say it hadn't been going on before Covid? It's clearly been going on for decades. The bottom line is I don't think they would show their hand this early on a global TV stage that they couldn't fudge. In two weeks' time it may look different, but I stand by the opinion they need their sportsmen healthy for now as a distraction.