Are the majority of adults on some type of medication?

shadowmoon

• 1 year later...

It's been a while since I read anything about big Pharma but I think something like 75% of the medication they are handing out like smarties are just placebos. I think alot of minor ailments can be cured by growing natural herbs and plants but there ain't no profit to be made from them. A large portion of society wants to be sick so they can get sympathy and be a victim. I do believe all the attention whores doing youtube videos on anxiety and depression and promoting their toxic medication don't really have anything wrong with them. If they did they wouldn't have the confidence to make videos. 

6 hours ago, Ellen80 said:

It's been a while since I read anything about big Pharma but I think something like 75% of the medication they are handing out like smarties are just placebos.

have you got some proof of this?

• Like 1

I haven't got proof but there are multiple chapters in Ickes books about big Pharma and how they profit from a sick society. I can't remember the exact number he quotes. He believes alot of mental illnesses are caused by a toxic society. He said the doctors aren't treating the root of the problem, for example bullying, poverty, toxic family. Big Pharma just want a drugged up population so we are easier to control. 

5 minutes ago, Ellen80 said:

I haven't got proof but there are multiple chapters in Ickes books about big Pharma and how they profit from a sick society. I can't remember the exact number he quotes. He believes alot of mental illnesses are caused by a toxic society. He said the doctors aren't treating the root of the problem, for example bullying, poverty, toxic family. Big Pharma just want a drugged up population so we are easier to control. 

see i think its a little more sinister than placebos because a placebo implies its benign

but lets take something most people would consider safe and easy to get where you don't even need a prescription to get it. The throat sweets 'strepsils'. If you look at the ingredients list for them they have 'sucralose' in them. Its supposed to be medicinal but it has sucralose in it...

so even something people perceive as being so benign that they're almost like glorified sweets: they still have something harmful in them. So i don't believe that the corporations give people benign 'placebos' because i personally don't think they'll ever miss out on a chance to get something toxic into you

Is your sugar-free diet drink actually making you fat... or could the artificial sweeteners actually give you cancer?

• People keeping an eye on their weight often switch to sugar free soft drinks 
  • Studies show two-thirds of the fizzy drinks purchased are low or zero-calorie
  • However, there are claims that zero-calorie drinks could promote weight gain
  • Others claim that the artificial sweeteners can even cause cancer  

By Eve Simmons For The Mail On Sunday

Published: 22:00 BST, 18 June 2022 | Updated: 22:46 BST, 18 June 2022

The latest theory is that sweeteners have a damaging effect on the trillions of bacteria that live in our gut. Pioneering this research is a team of Israeli scientists who used faecal samples to analyse gut bacteria before and after participants drank artificially sweetened drinks. They discovered that giving saccharin, sucralose or aspartame to people over the course of a few weeks disrupted the healthy bacteria in the gut. These bacteria feed off the partly digested food in the bowel, producing compounds that send signals to the brain which tell us if we’re hungry or full.

The sweeteners also seemed to increase levels of a type of bacteria linked to damaged bowel tissue.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10929933/Can-sugar-free-drinks-make-fat-cancer.html

• Like 1

Aspartame is one I recognise. It pops up alot in Ickes books. I think he said it leads to Adhd and brain tumours in children. Bastards. Adhd kids are given ritalin which is practically the same thing as cocaine. You are right that they are poisoning us with toxins left right and centre. Is there any way to escape it? I mean you can live a healthier lifestyle but aren't foods labeled organic still sprayed with chemicals? My daughter has found her appetite has reduced since stopping drinking diet sodas. I told her they increased your appetite but things really are alot more sinister than that. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Ellen80 said:

Aspartame is one I recognise. It pops up alot in Ickes books. I think he said it leads to Adhd and brain tumours in children. Bastards. Adhd kids are given ritalin which is practically the same thing as cocaine. You are right that they are poisoning us with toxins left right and centre. Is there any way to escape it? I mean you can live a healthier lifestyle but aren't foods labeled organic still sprayed with chemicals? My daughter has found her appetite has reduced since stopping drinking diet sodas. I told her they increased your appetite but things really are alot more sinister than that. 

yeah aspartame is a neurotoxin; it was only able to get passed the regulators (FDA) because donald rumsfeld was invested in it. Its in all the fizzy drinks that people are guzzling by the gallon:

Donald Rumsfeld and the Strange History of Aspartame

Writer of words and music, author, educator, bodyboarder, orchardist and piano/keyboard enthusiast.
Jan 6, 2011, 07:13 PM EST | Updated May 25, 2011

So how does Donald Rumsfeld fit in to all this? A little history:

In 1985, Monsanto purchased G.D. Searle, the chemical company that held the patent to aspartame, the active ingredient in NutraSweet. Monsanto was apparently untroubled by aspartame's clouded past, including the report of a 1980 FDA Board of Inquiry, comprised of three independent scientists, which confirmed that it "might induce brain tumors." The FDA had previously banned aspartame based on this finding, only to have then-Searle Chairman Donald Rumsfeld vow to "call in his markers," to get it approved. Here's how it happened:

Ronald Reagan was sworn in as president January 21, 1981. Rumsfeld, while still CEO at Searle, was part of Reagan's transition team. This team hand-picked Dr. Arthur Hull Hayes, Jr., to be the new FDA commissioner. Dr. Hayes, a pharmacologist, had no previous experience with food additives before being appointed director of the FDA. On January 21, 1981, the day after Ronald Reagan's inauguration, Reagan issued an executive order eliminating the FDA commissioners' authority to take action and Searle re-applied to the FDA for approval to use aspartame in food sweetener. Hayes, Reagan's new FDA commissioner, appointed a 5-person Scientific Commission to review the board of inquiry's decision. It soon became clear that the panel would uphold the ban by a 3-2 decision. So Hayes installed a sixth member on the commission, and the vote became deadlocked. He then personally broke the tie in aspartame's favor.

One of Hayes' first official acts as FDA chief was to approve the use of aspartame as an artificial sweetener in dry goods on July 18, 1981. In order to accomplish this feat, Hayes had to overlook the scuttled grand jury investigation of Searle, overcome the Bressler Report, ignore the PBOI's recommendations and pretend aspartame did not chronically sicken and kill thousands of lab animals. Hayes left his post at the FDA in November, 1983, amid accusations that he was accepting corporate gifts for political favors. Just before leaving office in scandal, Hayes approved the use of aspartame in beverages. After Hayes left the FDA under allegations of impropriety, he served briefly as Provost at New York Medical College, and then took a position as a high-paid senior medical advisor with Burson-Marsteller, the chief public relations firm for both Monsanto and GD Searle. Since that time he has never spoken publicly about aspartame. FYI, here's Rachel Maddow on Burson-Marsteller: "When Evil needs public relations, Evil has Burson-Marsteller on speed dial." Evil, thy name is chemical food additives.

Here's the kicker: When Searle was absorbed by Monsanto in 1985, Donald Rumsfeld reportedly received a $12 million bonus, pretty big money in those days. Also, while at Searle, Rumsfeld was awarded Outstanding CEO in the Pharmaceutical Industry from the Wall Street Transcript (1980) and Financial World (1981)! Imagine that...

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-rumsfeld-and-the-s_b_805581

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

How long has this been going on with these pharmaceutical companies? I'm reading about the Saturn theory right now and I know the black magic money system started in the days of babylon or Sodom and Gamorra but did this pharmaceutical system start at the same time to control us? It seems like drugs and money go hand in hand. I heard the term God means gold, oil and drugs. Sorry I can't send any links, I'm a tech retard😂 There really is nothing new under the sun is there. They have been using the same system for centuries to drug us and keep us in debt. 

28 minutes ago, Ellen80 said:

How long has this been going on with these pharmaceutical companies? I'm reading about the Saturn theory right now and I know the black magic money system started in the days of babylon or Sodom and Gamorra but did this pharmaceutical system start at the same time to control us? It seems like drugs and money go hand in hand. I heard the term God means gold, oil and drugs. Sorry I can't send any links, I'm a tech retard😂 There really is nothing new under the sun is there. They have been using the same system for centuries to drug us and keep us in debt. 

yes drugs have always been used but modern big pharma is really about synthetic lab produced drugs; the growth of the petrochemical industry has played a big role in the creation of big pharma and a key family involved in that was the rockefellers. James corbett has done a great piece about how the rockefellers switched western medicine to the allopathic model. His videos were taken off of youtube but can be watched on odysee and bitchute etc:

rockefeller medicine- the corbett report: https://odysee.com/@TheTruthWillSetYouFree:a/Rockefeller-Medicine-Corbett-Report:4

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 2

(GODS) Gold, oil, drugs and sex. I forgot about the sex part but I suppose I'm not a drug fuelled nymphomaniac like these elites are. I suppose there is nothing really magical about any of them. You pull the curtain back like at the end of the wizard of oz and all that is revealed is a bunch of drug addicted, gold digging satanic pedos. I have no fear of ghouls or monsters. The behaviour of these inbred freaks over the centuries have proved they are the real monsters.