Motives of the depopulation agenda

Mr H

i can do nothing about it one way or another - but i'm in favour of the planet earth surviving

i'm somewhat amused that from all that i wrote you picked that one word to comment on

1 minute ago, myhero said:

i can do nothing about it one way or another - but i'm in favour of the planet earth surviving

i'm somewhat amused that from all that i wrote you picked that one word to comment on

because that one word has more weight than the rest of your post and says a lot about you......

you think humans are something bad,very bad....

• Thanks 1

tell me this - of all the evil in the world - how much of it stems from humans?

and of all the evil in the world, how much of it is punished/removed/fixed/whatever by the other humans?

and why is the planet earth dying? (unless you think it isn't)

15 minutes ago, myhero said:

tell me this - of all the evil in the world - how much of it stems from humans?

and of all the evil in the world, how much of it is punished/removed/fixed/whatever by the other humans?

and why is the planet earth dying? (unless you think it isn't)

Who says that planet earth is 'dying'?

Only the 'climate change' brigade.

There are a small number of humans responsible for all the evil in this world, please don't tar ALL humans with the same brush.

my mistake. i forgot what forum i was on. you don't think the planet earth is dying. gotya.

"There are a small number of humans responsible for all the evil in this world, please don't tar ALL humans with the same brush."

i didn't. i said:

"and of all the evil in the world, how much of it is punished/removed/fixed/whatever by the other humans?"

answer: none. this forum is seemingly full of people who know that midden in america is a turd, and that doris in drowning street likewise. yet not one person is doing anything. the obvious response is there's nothing you can do right? when the government housed the tens of thousands of homeless for a month and then threw them back out onto the streets there was nothing you could do right? when they silence DI and others by removing them from unsocial media there was nothing you could do right? there's nothing you can do about julian assange right? nothing you can do about the pakistani rape groups right?

gah. that's what is wrong. the cunts in government shite on you. you come here and complain and mock them. it does nothing. it will never do anything. where is the change going to come from if not from people like you? from the millions of women wallowing in nappies and child benefit? from the old people wallowing in pension payments? from the children?

maybe i'm just sick of hearing people say it's that guys fault and by the way, isn't he a tosser.

DI goes out and says what he says and what comes of it?

you can't have change without people forcing that change. ffs. march on parliament, pull the fucking place down. march on fuckingham palace and pull the pedos down. do something. do anything.

and yes, i would march alongside you.

• Thanks 1