An interview with an alien taken in 1997 at area 51 experts say is most likely a real ET

Personally i have my doubts about that story, and that video.

But the video that shows an alien, i believe is closest we have seen, is what william cooper showed here. Before photoshop, and the remarkable detail on that thing, makes it most likely it was a real being, ie living thing, that was waving.

For me, thats a real being.

Whether its a real alien, or some lab animal they made in some genetic experiments we cannot know. But for me, that pic shows a real being, not a statue, like they claimed to cooper.

• Like 1

From my research the 'UFO' saucer phenomenon began with the Nazis under the secret weapons programme of Hans Kimmler.

There were UFO sightings in 1946 in Sweden which it turned out was the Soviets testing Nazi rocket technology.....

In 1947 there was an eye witness who saw a landed saucer in Sweden, 3 miles from Angelholm airbase..... the occupants were blond haired and blue eyed, Nordics, but not aliens, just Swedes. 

A little bit of common sense solves the whole mystery.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

From my research the 'UFO' saucer phenomenon began with the Nazis under the secret weapons programme of Hans Kimmler.

There were UFO sightings in 1946 in Sweden which it turned out was the Soviets testing Nazi rocket technology.....

In 1947 there was an eye witness who saw a landed saucer in Sweden, 3 miles from Angelholm airbase..... the occupants were blond haired and blue eyed, Nordics, but not aliens, just Swedes. 

A little bit of common sense solves the whole mystery.

But were they interviewed?   Then how do you know.

Simple process really'

"Hey, you there... who are you?"

"Who, me?"

"Ya.. you!"

"Oh, why I'm just a blonde hair blue eyed Swede (as he distances himself from the UFO)

"Oh yea?  What about that UFO thingy behind you?"

"What, that?"

"Ya... that!"

"Oh, just my ride"

Extract from soon to be completed book/Youtube video series:

On May 18th 1946 a solitary hiker Gosta Karlsson was enjoying a peaceful night walk through the heavily wooded shore of Angelholm Sweden in the Kronoskogen forest.

Climbing a small hill he noticed bright lights streaking up from the forest floor. He was surprised to encounter such lights because it was not expected to encounter any fellows at this time of night this deep in the forest. He might have wondered whether he had stumbled upon some kind of group of Swedish pagans celebrating their strange rites late into the night.  Or maybe wondered whether this might have something do with the test-flghts being carried out by the Swedish Air-Force having their main headquarters nearby, having been there since late 1945 and hardly more than a mere three miles from his present location.

He descended into the strangely illuminated clearing and found in the centre a brightly lit object resembling what would later become known as the classic ‘flying saucer’, the description comes from an interview with Swedish UFO investigator Klas Svan:

“It was shaped like a disk and stood on two telescopic supports. In the lower part, there was a lowering hatch with a ladder, like on ships, at a height of one and a half meters. I saw the light coming from the cockpit and tried to look there, but the view was too narrow and I saw only light. At the top of the object was an oval cabin about eight meters in diameter, with oval windows at 1-meter intervals and approximately 30 cm high. While I was looking at this structure, I thought that someone was trying to mess with me, but then I thought that maybe this facility was built by German pilots and they were trying to escape from the POW camp on it. But deep down, I believed that there was something else."

"On top of the cockpit, there was something thick, like a periscope four meters high. It had that bright purple light source that caught my attention. Light along a strange curved trajectory softly enveloped the entire object and pulsed slightly like water in a fountain. 

The air smelled strongly of ozone. There were no joints or rivets visible anywhere on the hull, the cockpit and hull seemed to be created as a whole."

What conclusions do we the reader in the year of writing this 2021 reach upon examining this report? Well despite this being was is classically considered to be a flying saucer and potentially a highly advanced spacecraft from another planet we cannot help but notice that apart from flashing lights it doesn’t seem especially high-tech compared to the kind of technology which is available today. Telescopic supports don’t sound especially alien, nor do hatches and ladders, I’m not suggesting it was an old window-cleaner’s ladder or anything quite so rudimentary but from the modern suggestions and stories of alien-abductions we have been given to understand that aliens don’t need ladders, that they can materialise and dematerialise people, their ships and themselves at will, so reading an account of what must be one of the earliest modern-sightings of what is supposedly an alien spacecraft but with a technology which is still within human understanding of aliens having to climb ladders, pass through hatches is certainly if nothing else, an interesting case. Admittedly the lack of joints or rivets is the kind of thing we might expect from an advanced civilisation but not necessarily beyond the ability of advanced post war engineers but we can’t help but feel that what he saw might be the kind of spaceship which would look ‘alien’ and futuristic for 1946, but one wonders whether someone from 2021 seeing this craft might not think it was an escaped prop from a 1950’s science fiction B movie. Gosta Karlson himself was under the impression that this kind of vessel could even have been built by German POW's, presumably being interred nearby, this hardly suggests advanced alien technology.

Even more interesting is the fact that Gosta Karlsson met the 'alien' inhabitants at close-quarters and rather than quickly seizing the opportunity to probe him or abduct him for any of the strange sexual experiments which have become part of the aliens UFO lore, and the reason might be because this hasn’t quite been written into the lore just yet, they actually seemed somewhat inconvenienced by his presence. Neither eager to experiment on him, nor apparently keen to teach him the wonders of the universe, instead they behaved as you do when someone comes round to your house when you’re about to have your tea and you’re just to polite to send them away. So you kind of just put up with them and listen to them speak while you think about your dinner going cold. This is the description Gosta Karlson gives about the ‘alien’ visitors, bear in mind this sighting occurred in Sweden:

“They all had blond hair and looked like typical Swedish or Norwegians. I saw three men near the windows of the ship, they were busy with some work inside. Then three girls appeared in front of me, all equally dressed in one-piece white suits with the same boots and belts. Each of them had a transparent hood pulled back around their neck. It was strange to see how they all looked at me as if I were an uninvited guest. I felt like a wild animal in a circle of light, a technique used by safari hunters in Africa. Then a dark-haired girl came down the stairs from the ship. She had a bag in her hand, and then she began to distribute cups to all other men and women. They began to quit all work and began to drink from these cups. When I wanted to get closer to them, one of the men, who seemed to be acting as a guard, blocked my path, raising his hand as a stop sign. Everyone around me was looking at me with serious faces. Then I stepped back and everyone went back to their work and no one was looking at me. I felt a little depressed. “

What is remarkable is how honest this account says, all the way down to feeling ‘a little depressed’ that these advanced aliens weren’t interested in him in the least. What is also interesting is that the myth of blonde haired blue eyed Nordic ‘aliens’ has become part of the lore, some UFO commentators even going so far as to be able to pinpoint their origin in the Plaedes star cluster. Perhaps the Nordic ‘aliens’ in fact come from the Nordic countries, Sweden and perhaps more pertinently Germany were this technology was first developed.

Then as he walked away he saw the ship depart:

“Slowly and majestically, the heavy object was rising up and now I clearly saw that it was a flying ship. It made a sound like a vacuum cleaner motor. it is in a crown of red light, and at an altitude of 400-500 meters, it slowed down and began to sway.”

The description of the saucer making a sound like a vacuum cleaner motor is quite an unusual description and again, although a flying machine being powered by some kind of advanced vacuum engine would have been alien and unfamiliar in 1946 we know that this kind of technology was just beginning to be developed: the jet engine. The swaying motion of the vessel too indicates a technology which has not yet been mastered. Several of these key elements from Gosta Karlsson we will find to be key elements of the Nazi secret weapons development programme, many aspects of which are matters of public record.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Truthspoon said:

There's earlier sightings than the saucer phenomena from the 50's, how about the 15th Century German sighting and the UFO's depicted in Renaissance art? How do we explain them?

I think there's definitely something in the German UFO programme, we have blueprints we know they were planning and I've seen testimony from a pilot who designed one of those things and he said he saw his design flying but was kept out of its development. I like the Hitler escaped to South America and ended up in the jungle with high tech story. Better than the suicide nonsense and there's evidence of it not, whereas there's not much evidence of the suicide.

German Woodcutting.jpg

Renaissence UFO.jpg

This is the website of Diego Cuoghi who is an art historian and explains what these objects in Renaissance paintings really are:

https://www.sprezzatura.it/Arte/Arte_UFO_eng.htm

Example:

MADONNA COL BAMBINO E SAN GIOVANNINO
(Madonna and Child with the Infant Saint John)

Attributed to Sebastiano Mainardi or Jacopo del Sellaio
(Firenze, Palazzo Vecchio Museum, Sala d'Ercole)

Madonna_PalVecchio.jpg

The Madonna and Child with the infant St. John, on display in the Sala d'Ercole in Palazzo Vecchio, Florence, has been variously attributed. The Museum tag says "Jacopo del Sellaio", but the catalog entry under no. 00292620 reads that the painting is best attributed to Sebastiano Mainardi (1466-1513), member of the clique of Ghirlandaio that worked
in Florence at the end of '400. It is also stated that there are some remarkable resemblances with works of Lorenzo di Credi, especially in the figure of the Madonna.
This is the painting that more than any other has sparked discussions among ufologists, who see in the upper-right scene behind the Madonna the proof of a "close encounter" with an un-identified flying object. In the above mentioned scene we see a character keeping a hand to his forehead and looking towards an apparition in the sky. With him there is a dog, which also looks towards the strange object.
In an article by Daniele Bedini on Notiziario UFO n. 7 (Jul-Aug 1996) it says: «we clearly see the presence of an airborne object leaden in color and inclined to port, sporting a "dome" or "turret", apparently identifiable as an oval-shaped moving flying device».

Madonna_PalVecchio_nube_p.jpg Madonna_PalVecchio_Past_Nubex.jpg Madonna_PalVecchio_Pastore.jpg

But this is not the only peculiarity of the painting: for example, to the upper left we see the Nativity Star with three other small stars, or perhaps flames.A very similar detail is present in the Madonna of the Book (1480) by Sandro Botticelli

Madonna_PalVecchio_Stella.jpg Botticelli_Madonna_Libro.jpg Madonna_part_stelle.jpg

These particulars - three stars, a luminous cloud - tell us that this painting follows an ancient iconography, an austere and rigid way for interpreting not only sacred subjects but city life itself, which had been preached by Fra' (Brother) Girolamo Savonarola, and precisely in the Florence of the end of the 15-th century. After the Medici family had been driven out, Florence declared the Republic, which Savonarola oriented in a teocratic fashion, exerting a pervasive surveillance of the people and their ways (nowadays we could draw a parallel with the Islam fundamentalists of Ayatollah Khomeini's Iran Republic), even to the point of the "vanity bonfires", where game cards, dices, wigs and fineries together with trinkets and baubles, books considered obscene and even pictures and precious objects were gathered and set on fire.
Savonarola's preachings greatly influenced works of art of the period and several artists, for example Sandro Botticelli, reneged their own preceding works as heathen, and set to represent mystical subjects in a "purer", but also more rigid, archaic and didascalic style.

The religious symbology which we find in this Madonna is therefore in line with this older iconography that in the Florence of the humanism and Neo-Platonism had been lost. The three stars, for example, appear often in the paintings of the previous century, and especially in the byzantine icons of the Madonna; often, they were painted on her veil, on the shoulders and forehead; other times they are replaced by three rays; they always represent the "threefold virginity" of the Madonna, i.e., before, during, and after the virgin birth. The three stars, in the same meaning, are also found on the coat of arms of the Oratorian order of Saint Filippo Neri (hence, also called "Filippini"), who are particularly devout to the Madonna.

Returning to the above mentioned detail, the one that was interpreted as an UFO, we see that it is to be found in a great many "Nativities" of the '400 and '500. It is but the announcement to the shepherds, as told in St. Luke's Gospel:

«...and there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field keeping watch over their flock by night. And lo, an angel of the Lord come upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid. And the angel said unto them, Fear ye not: for behold!, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you was born this day in the city of David a Savior, which is Christ the Lord...»

The announcement to the shepherds as appears in the Nativity of Vincenzo Foppa (Detroit Institute of Arts):

Foppa_Adorazione1478.jpg

Foppa_Nativita2_partic.jpg

Two shepherds, as in the tondo of Palazzo Vecchio, are looking to the angel coming out from the cloud. We can see this scene represented in much the same way of the Madonna with Child of Palazzo Vecchio in many other paintings of the Nativity or the Adoration of the Child:

Pinturicchio_Angelo&Pastore.jpg
Foppa_Nativita1_pastori.jpg
DiPaolo_Angelo_pastori_p.jpg
Aspertini_Angelo_p.jpg
Pinturicchio
Vincenzo Foppa
Giovanni Di Paolo
Amico Aspertini
DiCredi_Angelo_pastori_p.jpg
DiCredi_Pastori_partic.jpg
Angelo_Bronzino_Pastor_part.jpg
Angelo_AntoniazzoRom_part.jpg
Lorenzo Di Credi
Lorenzo Di Credi (part.)
Agnolo Bronzino
Antoniazzo Romano
Pinturicchio_Nativita_2_p1.jpg
Pinturicchio_Nativita_2_p2.jpg
Maest_Ashmolean_pastor_p.jpg
Angelo_Luini_p.jpg
Pinturicchio
Pinturicchio (part.)
Maestro della predella
Bernardino Luini
Miniatura_bergers_p.jpg
Fasolo_angelo.jpg
Angel_Ghirlandaio_Nat_part.jpg
Angelo_VanDerGoes_p.jpg
miniatura sec XV
Bernardino Fasolo
Domenico Ghirlandaio
Hugo Van Der Goes

These above are but a few examples, taken from dozens of paintings of the Nativity of Christ. In every one, we clearly recognize the Angel, and see that almost always there's one shepherd holding a hand to his forehead, as if shielding his eyes from the light of the Glory of the Lord referred to in the above quote from the Gospel. Often there will also be a dog looking towards the apparition. In many cases the Angel comes out of a cloud lined by light, or, in older pictures, by golden rays.

In an illumination from "Grandes Heures d'Anne de Bretagne" (1500-1508) by Jean Bourdichon, an angel appears through light tear in the sky, while in a Madonna and Child with the infant St. John by Raffaellino del Garbo there is only the luminous tear in a big cloud:

Bourdichon_Pastori_1500.jpg Madonna_Raffaellino.jpg

Also another "tondo", attributed to the school of Sebastiano Mainardi and on display at Sommariva Perno, shows the same scene of a shepherd who, with a hand to his forehead and a dog at his side, looks towards the apparition of the red-dressed Angel. And in the center, above the Madonna's head, there is the same light-rayed cloud.

Tondo_Mainardi_Sommariva_r.jpg Madonna_PalVecchio_cornice.jpg Pastori_Mainardi.jpg

Sebastiano Mainardi was Domenico Ghirlandaio brother-in-law. Here it is a Nativity of Ghirlandaio, with a bright star appearing inside a cloud; on a hill at right the angel appears to the shepherds:

Ghirlandaio_Nativita2.jpg

Also in the Adorazione dei Magi by Domenico Ghirlandaio we find both the angel and the luminous cloud, and even in this painting someone finds "unidenitified fliying objects" (http://www.teegeeack.com/alien-ufo-secret-ufo-video-photo.html)

Ghirlandaio_Angelo_Nube.jpg

Also in this Nativity, from a Book Of Prayers of Sforza family (1500), we recognize the luminous cloud, full of little angels:

Sforza_Libro_Preghiere_r.jpg Sforza_nube.jpg

In the Nativity by Lorenzo Monaco (1409), we find the same cloud over the Madonna, while the Angel comes out of a similar cloud to make his announcement to the shepherds.

Lorenzo_Monaco_Nativita.jpg

Madonna_PalVecchio_nube_p.jpg Monaco_nube.jpg

We can therefore safely identify in the Madonna and Child with the Infant St. John exposed in Palazzo Vecchio the same announcement scene which is described by the Gospel of Luke. But one might wonder, since there is no talk of "luminous clouds" in Luke, whence could this particular have come from?

In the Renaissance sacred art, there were represented not only scenes taken from the four canonical Gospels. Artists, often,took their inspirations from more recent devotional texts, containing characters and situations with more popular and narrative streaks. To these texts we owe Mary's Presentation to the Temple, or the Virgin's Wedding, painted by Giotto; the encounter between Jesus and Saint John the Baptist painted by Leonardo in "The virgin of the rocks"; are all subjects deriving from sources extraneous to the Gospels of Mark, Matthew, Luke or John. Painters (and their employers, who decided the subjects) often mixed scenes and situations from heterogeneous texts, for example the "Golden Legend", by Jacopo da Varazze, or the several apocryphal gospels.

One of the apocryphal gospels most heavily used as source of subjects for the artists of this period is James' Protogospel. And it is there that we find a description of the Nativity in which no angels appear, replaced by (you guessed it) a cloud of light as well as a mid-wife:
[19, 2] «They stood in the place of the cave, and behold!, a luminous cloud over-shadowed the cave. And the mid-wife said: My soul has beenmagnified this day, because mine eyes have seen wondrous things: that salvation has been brought forth to Israel. And immediately the cloud disappeared out of the cave, and a great light shone in the cave that the eyes could not bear it» ("Apocryphal Gospels", edited by Marcello Craveri, Torino, 1969, p. 21 italian edition).

We notice a difference from St. Luke, who said that «and the glory of he Lord shone round about them». Here, the author adds that «the eyes could not bear it». And behold!, in many paintings we can see how the shepherd doth shadow his eyes with the hand.

In the same Protogospel we find a description of the Star, but what's more, we also read how the infant St. John had to flee from Herod:
[22, 1] «And, when Herod knew that he had been mocked by the Magi, in a rage did he send murderers saying unto them: Slay the children from two years old, and under. [2]And Mary, having heard that the children were being killed, was afraid, and took the infant, and swaddled Him, and put Him into an ox-stall. [3]Elizabeth too having heard that they were searching for John, took him, and went up into the hill-country, and kept looking for where to conceal him. But, there was no place of concealment. And, Elizabeth groaning in a loud voice said: O Mountain of God, receive a mother and her child! And, immediately the mountain was cleft and received her. And a light shone about them for an Angel of the Lord was with them to watch over them
And it came to pass, that in this passage of the Protogospel of James the light was identified with a guardian angel, without him appearing in person.

The depiction of the cloud alone, without the Angel, is rare, but one example can be seen in a painting by Master Franke, on the Adoration of the Child. This same author elsewhere shows God Himself within the cloud, while an angel makes the announcement to the shepherds:

MasterFrancke_Adoration_p.jpg MasterFrancke_Nativ2_p.jpg

Marco Bussagli wrote several books on the iconography of the Angels. In particular in "History of Angels" (Rusconi, 1991) he quotes pseudo Dionigi stating that: «The Holy Scriptures represent them in the form of clouds to indicate that the holy entities are filled with a hidden light in an above-mundane way, and simply host the first light at its first emanation...». The same Bussagli, in the catalogue of "Wings of God", writes: «All things considered the Middle Ages turned out to be a central period for the development of the Angels iconography, whose solutions were to be re-interpreted in a markedly naturalistic way by the later culture of Renaissance and Baroque. Such is the case of the 'Cloud Angels', that would be later propounded as winged figures over soft cushions of vapour.» (http://www.enec.it/AliDio/09e_Iconografia.pdf)

SanoDiPietro-Angelo-nuvola.jpg
Sano di Pietro, the Angel from "Annunciation to the Shepherds" (mid XV century)

We can, then, link the "tondo" with the Madonna and Child with the Infant St. John with the iconographical tradition of that period, the end of the '400 in Florence. The archaic detail of the three stars symbol of the threefold virginity of Mary, and the painting of the Angel not as an anthropomorphic character but as a "cloud of light", make us think of an adhering on the part of the author to the teachings of Girolamo Savonarola, the Domenican monk who preached a return to tradition and purity in the arts as well as in city life. In the catalogue entry of the Palazzo Vecchio Museum for this painting, it reads that there are "striking similarities" with works of Lorenzo di Credi. And it may be worthy of note that Lorenzo di Credi was one of the most devout among the followers of Savonarola, arriving to the burning of every drawing of nude he ever made, and finally to becoming himself a monk.

Conclusions:

In the painting named Madonna and Child with the Infant St. John, probably made by Sebastiano Mainardi (school of Ghirlandaio) there are no UFOs. The three little stars under the great Nativity Star are symbols of the triple virginity of Mary (before, during and after the childbirth), The shepherd with the hand on the forehead is similar to many other shepherds in dozens of Nativity or Adoration paintings of the same age; and the lighting cloud, symbol of the God's Glory, comes from the narration of the nativity in the Protogospel of James (chapter 2, 19).

• Thanks 1

Hmm, ok, he describes that one as a cloud

Renaissance UFO1.jpg

I don't agree that it depicts a cloud but it is unclear what exactly it depicts. However the 'lighted cloud' theory doesn't explain these for instance, the pic below clearly shows flying craft with people inside.

Renaissance UFO.jpg

Edited by pi3141

But what about the German wood cutting, the description given with it states these things were flying around fighting each other, that is not the behavior of clouds.

UFO Woodcut.jpg

Just now, pi3141 said:

But what about the German wood cutting, the description given with it states these things were flying around fighting each other, that is not the behavior of clouds.

UFO Woodcut.jpg

Look at the depiction, tubes with spheres inside, cross shaped objects, all flying around the sky, and the witness accounts, not just some artist creating something but rather an event witnessed by people.

1 minute ago, Truthspoon said:

You obviously didn't click the link.

Click the link, he goes through all of them.

No I just read your post, I'll take another look.

The beauty of actually finding the truth and removing uncertainty is that it empowers you.

Allows you to take things to the next level, stops you going round and round in circles. Chasing your tail.

But the truth should resonate and be recognised when it is presented.

If not you need to retune your equipment.

Edited by Truthspoon
41 minutes ago, pi3141 said:

Look at the depiction, tubes with spheres inside, cross shaped objects, all flying around the sky, and the witness accounts, not just some artist creating something but rather an event witnessed by people.

Oh really? Did the sun have a big nose as well?

That woodcut has no bearing on what was actually described at the time. 

I'm just hoping that this thread may have demonstrated how some things can be easily misinterpreted into something they are not.

Anyway, I'm not here to deal with 16th Century woodcuts or Renaissance paintings, not actually my area of expertise

Bullshit however, and the smell of it, and deception and people being willfully sent to chase their tails and confused to the point that they are no longer a threat to the NWO because they have lost sight of the truth, that is something I do feel engaged with.

I have no reason to believe in fake UFO's when I know that this is what they want us to believe.

Whatever 'they' want you to believe. Do a 180 spin and there you will see the truth.

Edited by Truthspoon
1 hour ago, Truthspoon said:

Oh really? Did the sun have a big nose as well?

That woodcut has no bearing on what was actually described at the time. 

I'm just hoping that this thread may have demonstrated how some things can be easily misinterpreted into something they are not.

Anyway, I'm not here to deal with 16th Century woodcuts or Renaissance paintings, not actually my area of expertise

Bullshit however, and the smell of it, and deception and people being willfully sent to chase their tails and confused to the point that they are no longer a threat to the NWO because they have lost sight of the truth, that is something I do feel engaged with.

I have no reason to believe in fake UFO's when I know that this is what they want us to believe.

Whatever 'they' want you to believe. Do a 180 spin and there you will see the truth.

Yes, above all, one should bear in mind that the aliens and transhumanists launched the large-scale attack on humanity in 1996. They have broken agreements and seduced the whole of humanity with their mobile phone, smartphone weapon. In addition, the Wlan with its 10 Hz ELF waves came in 2000, which made the last ones fall asleep, even those who do not use it themselves, but suffer from this psychotronic through their neighbours.
The police and the authorities got TETRA from the CIA with 18 Hz psychotronics.

Hardly anyone noticed...that was the super trick to get mankind. Everybody fell for it... now they give heroin (cyber drugs) to little kids and think it's harmless, all the sick kids since 2000 (ADHD, autism, learning disorders, genetic defects, diabetes, cancer etc.) is now NORMAL, that's just the way it is!

No one understands what is going on here, and then with the start of 5G (wifi is for internal surveillance!!!) they have also introduced Corona to distract, (so that everyone is looking in the wrong corner, and directing their thoughts to the wrong thing, while the radiation is rising, and they increase the radiation as they want in certain areas and drive it down again, I have already measured and witnessed this!) also so that they can build up the electromagnetic prison for the human mind (splitting off) faster, that has also worked. Because the victims are now screaming: "plug the wireless holes!, make wifi hotspots everywhere!" DIGITALISATION!!! They themselves are now screaming for your prison walls to stop them from ascending to higher levels, and screaming for their chronic diseases like cancer, heart problems, diabetes, dementia, etc. so that pharma also earns well (pharma and electric industry are already working together anyway) and soon the health implants (NeuraLink) will be sold more and more.

And besides, Google (CIA) oscillates your brains when you are on the internet, and creates avatars of you...via quantum computers, everything is saved to your ID (cenral computer AI), as well as all other movements with your smartphones and on the internet.
What do you think can be done with such an avatar of you? Are you sure you still think your thoughts??? Or Google (CIA) is already thinking?
WATCH OUT!

• Like 1

It is no longer a question of whether THEY exist, but what (the dark ones) DO!
Their weapons are AI, Smartphones, Wifi, Psychotronics through Wifi and Smartphones. And psychotronics on TV and radio.(the best weapons are EMF weapons because they are invisible, invisible, and have been introduced industrially...already because they have covered up the damage to the soldiers...otherwise not even the kitchen microwave would have been introduced, but the military has been using it for a long time, the soldiers are cannon fodder).
It's been going on for a very long time...and (almost) everyone has fallen asleep and is addicted to (alien) cyber drugs. BUT THEY DON'T WANT TO ADMIT IT.

My very favourite smartphone and my wifi are not evil after all, no ,no...the internet is not doing me any harm after all...I would say: depends on the modulation of frequencies that are modulated on it. Because attempts at mass influence by frequencies were already 40-50 years ago by the secret services, clearly well researched and intensively used, especially in the last 25 years.

Mankind is under MIND CONTROL!!! Unfortunately, those who are under it don't realise it...every now and then someone might wake up painfully, but that is rare and increasingly rare.... because the power flux density under which the world is standing is getting stronger and stronger, and people are getting sicker and duller and more and more influenceable, because these frequencies are pulling deeper and deeper into matter...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Gabriela said:

It is no longer a question of whether THEY exist, but what (the dark ones) DO!
Their weapons are AI, Smartphones, Wifi, Psychotronics through Wifi and Smartphones. And psychotronics on TV and radio.(the best weapons are EMF weapons because they are invisible, invisible, and have been introduced industrially...already because they have covered up the damage to the soldiers...otherwise not even the kitchen microwave would have been introduced, but the military has been using it for a long time, the soldiers are cannon fodder).

Believing that is the perfect recipe for paranoid schizophrenia.

Believe that if you want. But you're obviously going to be fighting a losing battle.

That's not smart. 

Edited by Truthspoon
12 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

What?

If your brain is oscillated...i.e. your brain waves are copied and enter the AI (ID) then it is also possible to let other thoughts flow into your brain from outside (all invisible through frequencies). That means that your brain wave pattern is simply changed, and you think that this is your

Just now, Gabriela said:

If your brain is oscillated...i.e. your brain waves are copied and enter the AI (ID) then it is also possible to let other thoughts flow into your brain from outside (all invisible through frequencies). That means that your brain wave pattern is simply changed, and you think that this is your

OK I get it, you're having a laugh. 

Mind reading is possible, but I don't believe technology is yet at that level of sophistication. Mind reading can be done using other means.

Edited by Truthspoon
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Believing that is the perfect recipe for paranoid schizophrenia.

Believe that if you want. But you're obviously going to be fighting a losing battle.

read the Books then you know more:

https://www.amazon.de/Versklavte-Gehirne-Bewusstseinskontrolle-Verhaltensbeeinflussung-Gehring/dp/3935095120/ref=sr_1_1?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&dchild=1&keywords=versklavte+Gehirne&qid=1623418566&s=books&sr=1-1

https://www.amazon.de/Haarp-Mindcontrol-wissenschaftlicher-Irrsinn-Dunkelheit/dp/393381720X

35 minutes ago, Truthspoon said:

Mind reading is possible, but I don't believe technology is yet at that level of sophistication. Mind reading can be done using other means.

The Archons could only use this technique as soon as mankind was technically so advanced that E.T. `s or aliens have or know about it for a long time. But you have to lead people first ... why do you think technology has advanced so quickly since 1900? In 1918 worldwide radio was introduced and people were made dependent on it. The wars have since been manipulated by radio, then television, and now ...