The DIF film studio presents....

Macnamara

21 hours ago, ink said:

Ok .... just need the documents which are wanted to be included and while the below is VERY rough (just playing with shit) and has clips not required, I just wanted to go over the 5 min mark .... so we know what can be put in time scale wise.

Could do with some one willing to type out the words said and then I can add subtitles. <<<< don't worry about this, I am sorting it.

Also if someone would create an actual logo and opening image/closing image .... would be great?

It is the size it is as I didn't specify an actual size to start and so the software took the first video which is an old one! For any actual video I will make sure all is correct (spend some time on it)

My two pence. 

I think the video should open with Boris Johnson and Raab talking about false positives. Those two clips are really powerful BANG coming from the effing Prime Minister.. This imo will hook the "normies" to learn more.  I'm sure you're going to explain Mullis invented the PCR, so the audience knows who he is.

Edited by Golden Retriever

On 6/16/2021 at 12:21 PM, Golden Retriever said:

My two pence. 

I think the video should open with Boris Johnson and Raab talking about false positives. Those two clips are really powerful BANG coming from the effing Prime Minister.. This imo will hook the "normies" to learn more.  I'm sure you're going to explain Mullis invented the PCR, so the audience knows who he is.

It is all a choice to be made by us all .... the video is only a test and as such not important. It wouldn't be used .... it is just me learning!

All and any clips or snips from clips can be used.

I have over 1300 videos saved and any I do not have .... I am sure we can find :)

I NEED a decent voice?

Just had some time to play a bit .... had to use my voice (FFS .... I have a face for radio and a voice for a library .... I also have a stutter!)

Used the text I posted previously (regarding the injection of children) to see the alignment of subtitles .... I will say that I am a tad pissed off that it was not known that I had the Fauci video .... it means that the video I made was not watched!

Anyway .... my shit voice over including subtitles test .... it is only one minute but I picked the free to use videos to invoke a timeline ....

kids playing playground >>>> empty hoops falling >>>> mask on empty bench >>>> empty playground

BTW .... the cat pirate image is not mine and so we should not use it!

We need a logo???

Edited by ink

24 minutes ago, ink said:

It is all a choice to be made by us all .... the video is only a test and as such not important. It wouldn't be used .... it is just me learning!

All and any clips or snips from clips can be used.

I have over 1300 videos saved and any I do not have .... I am sure we can find :)

I NEED a decent voice?

Just had some time to play a bit .... had to use my voice (FFS .... I have a face for radio and a voice for a library .... I also have a stutter!)

Used the text I posted previously (regarding the injection of children) to see the alignment of subtitles .... I will say that I am a tad pissed off that it was not known that I had the Fauci video .... it means that the video I made was not watched!

Anyway .... my shit voice over including subtitles test .... it is only one minute but I picked the free to use videos to invoke a timeline ....

kids playing playground >>>> empty hoops falling >>>> mask on empty bench >>>> empty playground

We need a logo???

Is that your voice?  Love it!

Reminds me of my mates from the East End.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Is that your voice?  Love it!

Reminds me of my mates from the East End.

yer it is me .... wanted someone else to do it but no joy .... AS YET!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

My two pence. 

I think the video should open with Boris Johnson and Raab talking about false positives. Those two clips are really powerful BANG coming from the effing Prime Minister.. This imo will hook the "normies" to learn more.

nice, i like that

then we can say something about the 'rising cases' which every normie is familiar with off the tele and then ask them if what we are seeing is a pandemic or a 'casedemic'....normies interest is then peaked cos they want to know what a 'casedemic' is

Then we can explain that historically a case was someone who presented to a hospital with symptoms that a doctor could then observe and declare the person was sick whereas now a 'case' is simply a person who recieves a positive PCR test result

Then we can explain that as boris and raab said the PCR tests are unreliable and produce many false positives which is why many people who are testing positive say they have no covid symptoms

That then segues into the asymptomatic carrier myth

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, ink said:

We need a logo???

that's a bloomin tragedy mate!

ok we need something piratical that has the right mixture of humour, swagger and a hint of braggadoccio lol

On 6/16/2021 at 5:52 PM, ink said:

yer it is me .... wanted someone else to do it but no joy .... AS YET!

I missed the video clip mate but do you and basket case want to divide up the narration between you?

You could do a bit each or you could each do a clip? There are no hard and fast rules here so we can structure things however we want and what would be really cool is if we give it our own flavour

The UKColumn episode from the 18th june has covered the myth of the asymptomatic carrier. They had a good clip of dr yeadon speaking to del bigtree about how anyone who has enough of a virus in their windpipe to spread it will definately have symptoms.

They also showed a clip of fauci saying that pandemics are never spread by people with no symptoms

On 6/18/2021 at 8:37 AM, Macnamara said:

I missed the video clip mate but do you and basket case want to divide up the narration between you?

No .... 

Edited by ink
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ink said:

No ....

shame as you have a good no nonsense delivery!

Ok to cover some of your points.....

That's great that you are working on videos. You've got the technical skills, you've got the info, you've got the good narration voice.....you've got all the tools mate

The key thing here is that the information gets out to people. If I can assist in anyway eg putting info together then let me know.

I read mitochondrial eves piece on grumpys website and it was very good and very info-heavy. However i have been around this covid info for a while now but still find bits of it a bit technical and i wonder if there almost needs to be two levels of this?

So for example quick clips that cover basics are good for people new to this who might stop and think for a minute if they hear something credible that challenges their pre-concieved notions and then maybe a deeper dive which I'd say is what eve's article is there

Its almost like the deeper dive needs to be an add-on where the intro piece says at the end 'if you would like to know more about such-and-such...see the follow up clip here:.....'

I dunno its just a thought

Re the moderator situation i totally understand man you don't need to explain anything to me.

28 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

I have a stutter mate .... I talk on the phone with two members on this forum .... and they would tell you that I can not read a script!

30 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

you've got the good narration voice

as above Mac .... I see no 'good' I can do by being an angry arsehole .... which I am!

33 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

If I can assist in anyway eg putting info together then let me know.

Yes mate .... I need bullet points?

I have a stutter and to read set text will not happen .... but to have the information and then a timeline .... I can do that :)

I just need an image of what I need to express .... then it will flow .... all the shit in my head along with all the passion I feel will flow out of me!

Then I would just need to put the images/video into the end result.

But I want others to be involved else there is no point for me!

I have no fear of this realm.

38 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

grumpys website

That pissed me off no end!

Grump makes a site .... spends their own money in the creation .... and most members of this (supposed thinking community) .... don't even ask for a login, let alone create anything!

42 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

We have to hit normal people .... to do that you need to give an 'idea' of what is happening along with a 'fear' of it!

But it needs doing in 3-5 minute 'chunks'!

Maximum .... currently.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Macnamara said:

Ok to cover some of your points.....

That's great that you are working on videos. You've got the technical skills, you've got the info, you've got the good narration voice.....you've got all the tools mate

The key thing here is that the information gets out to people. If I can assist in anyway eg putting info together then let me know.

I read mitochondrial eves piece on grumpys website and it was very good and very info-heavy. However i have been around this covid info for a while now but still find bits of it a bit technical and i wonder if there almost needs to be two levels of this?

So for example quick clips that cover basics are good for people new to this who might stop and think for a minute if they hear something credible that challenges their pre-concieved notions and then maybe a deeper dive which I'd say is what eve's article is there

Its almost like the deeper dive needs to be an add-on where the intro piece says at the end 'if you would like to know more about such-and-such...see the follow up clip here:.....'

Re the moderator situation i totally understand man you don't need to explain anything to me.

Thanks for reading my "article" Mac. :)

I just thought I should add that it wasn't written for the purpose of being the script for a video. No way - it is far too involved for that I think! As you know, it was written for a different purpose and I am very grateful that Grumpy Owl was happy for me to include it on the website. I might now write more but, at risk of sounding like a broken record, my time is somewhat limited and writing such things is pretty painstaking and time consuming for me. Perhaps, given that it seems my input is no longer needed in video production, I can use my two weeks off work to write something more. 👍

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ink said:

as above Mac .... I see no 'good' I can do by being an angry arsehole .... which I am!

i always thought i would mellow with age but instead I seem to be becoming more abrasive and wary so i get what you are saying lol

I have a stutter and to read set text will not happen .... but to have the information and then a timeline .... I can do that :)

Ok bare in mind that some people have their own vibe going and in fact that in itself draws people because they like that the person is doing their own thing in their own way

It really depends what you want to create i guess. But there are these great niche people out there now doing their own thing and they have their fans because people like their uniqueness

I called the thread 'the dif studios' because it is a vague thing...a space where anything can happen. People have leant towards covid because that is such a hot topic at the moment and we have amassed so much good info on the forum that it seems a shame that it should only sit here in this format but the scope is far wider than that. It could be about ANYTHING people want to cover or talk about and also a place for people to pool their resources and abilities as different people are good at different things but also why shouldn't people break off and do their own projects?

Its all good but the thread exists as a place where people can pool ideas and potentially spark off each other

I just need an image of what I need to express .... then it will flow .... all the shit in my head along with all the passion I feel will flow out of me!

Then I would just need to put the images/video into the end result.

But I want others to be involved else there is no point for me!

I have no fear of this realm.

Yes.

With what was being discussed i kinda envisioned people maybe compiling info on each area beginning with the PCR and then the asymptomatic carrier myth so that all the pieces were there in the table so to speak and then we could figure out how best to compile them.

I saw it as a slow process of people just pottering away in their evenings and seeing what emerged over time. For me the big crunch time now is august/september because that was the time they were touting as when they wanted to jab the school kids but otherwise i didn't see any pressing time limits because i think those that want to be jabbed have mostly been jabbed by this point so trying to stop that process....well we might be closing the barn door after the horse has bolted (except for the younger people of course)

Grump makes a site .... spends their own money in the creation .... and most members of this (supposed thinking community) .... don't even ask for a login, let alone create anything!

Well we have to create something first!

Some people have already got things they have been working on so that stuff was ready to go but beyond that it'll take time

We have to hit normal people .... to do that you need to give an 'idea' of what is happening along with a 'fear' of it!

But it needs doing in 3-5 minute 'chunks'!

Maximum .... currently.

that's why a chunk could be done on each key point:

-PCR test not fit for purpose

-asymptomitic carrier myth

-non lethality of covid

-dangers of mRNA

etc

Those chunks could be tacked together with some extra stuff to create a feature length piece

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

Thanks for reading my "article" Mac. :)

I just thought I should add that it wasn't written for the purpose of being the script for a video. No way - it is far too involved for that I think! As you know, it was written for a different purpose and I am very grateful that Grumpy Owl was happy for me to include it on the website.

that was some hardcore info to work through.....i don't mind admitting it made my brain work hard so credit to you for breaking that down

I do have some familiarity with the terminology and concepts now so i can just about make sense of what is going on but in terms of a clip......i guess its a question of who the target audience is?

is it possible to cater to everyone? If it starts basic and then has extra material for the more curious/committed then that can work, its just a question of how to format it

If we ask ourselves 'what is it we want to achieve with a clip' i guess one scenario would be showing the clip to a person(s) who usually live on a diet of mainstream media and news who has never even heard the term 'PCR test' and then by the end of the clip they are upto speed on the scam of creating 'cases' through the use of a test that is not supposed to be used to test for infectious diseases! That would be a good goal for a single, simple clip

I might now write more but, at risk of sounding like a broken record, my time is somewhat limited and writing such things is pretty painstaking and time consuming for me.

I'm in the same boat. I'm short of high energy time. A lot of my time at the moment is spent being tired and recovering so its not necessarily quality time where my brain is firing on full cylinders. I can post some stuff on the general forum but wrapping my head around more complex tasks of an evening is often tricky

Edited by Macnamara

18 hours ago, ink said:

In all seriousness, it cost me £17 for the domain name and registration 'privacy', and about an hour of my time to set up. I already have a hosting account, which I use for other things too, which is paid for up-front for the next 3 years. So there hasn't been any great financial outlay for me, and its still early days yet for others to get involved.

17 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I just thought I should add that it wasn't written for the purpose of being the script for a video. No way - it is far too involved for that I think! As you know, it was written for a different purpose and I am very grateful that Grumpy Owl was happy for me to include it on the website. I might now write more but, at risk of sounding like a broken record, my time is somewhat limited and writing such things is pretty painstaking and time consuming for me. Perhaps, given that it seems my input is no longer needed in video production, I can use my two weeks off work to write something more.

I'll also add that this isn't 'my' site, its 'ours'. There's no level of expectation or committment, your aticle was fantastic and very well detailed, but I also hope you'll also contribute some shorter 'titbits' as you do on this forum, Eve.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Grumpy Owl said:

In all seriousness, it cost me £17 for the domain name and registration 'privacy', and about an hour of my time to set up. I already have a hosting account, which I use for other things too, which is paid for up-front for the next 3 years. So there hasn't been any great financial outlay for me, and its still early days yet for others to get involved.

Fair enough mate .... still think that it was/is fucking brilliant of you and for creating it .... well it deserves more from the members here!

But as said .... I am a rather pissed off awareness currently.

Talking of which ....

On 6/18/2021 at 8:37 AM, Macnamara said:

I missed the video clip mate

I have changed the interaction I have with Vimeo, so now do not need to 'keep the space free' .... as such, I have put back the videos in this thread.

So you can watch it if you wish?

• Like 2

On 6/20/2021 at 5:00 PM, ink said:

I have changed the interaction I have with Vimeo, so now do not need to 'keep the space free' .... as such, I have put back the videos in this thread.

So you can watch it if you wish?

There's some good elements but could do with a little tightening up on the flow

I was thinking of what you were saying about your preferred method of delivery where you can be yourself and let the passion come through and i had a though about the format. You could deliver the information as a dialogue with someone. So you would be yourself whilst the other person would play the role of a normie skeptic.

This allows you to get your points across whilst at the same time shooting down the usual arguments that normies give as to why they think the way they do. This means that you are already undermining the ego defence mechanisms of the viewer as they watch the clip so that they don't dismiss it out of hand

It's a kind of rhetorical device to allow your chosen points across in a way that people can relate to

I dunno what do you think? Could it work?

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

but could do with a little tightening up on the flow

oaeemqeo.gif.718c4fb9c49fdeb21df824d2127c419e.gif1rof1.gif.3353284d221ee224c6e6446e0e2b799f.gif

Can't read a script mate!

4 hours ago, Macnamara said:

I dunno what do you think? Could it work?

It would work .... I had the same type of thoughts with a mate back the start of this year.

Quick back story .... My normal phone calls used to last <5 mins (a long call was 15-20 mins) but since this bullshit began my time on a call (with near anyone) has vastly changed!

Now a short call is 90-120 mins .... and this can go up and up (the longest I think was over 10 hours) .... and as this is seemingly the 'new normal' for me .... then I guess it is my fault (although a conversation is 2 way street, so maybe not just me) damned.png.65b82036cfa839caf4678bb4ce666d8f.png

We talked about using Zoom or Skype (or some such) to chat rather than a phone and to record the discussion .... to put out as videos.

I knocked the idea on the head as I didn't want to be in a video .... or even have my voice online (there was nothing of me online, no image nothing .... I don't even have pictures of me!!)

I think in images (as most do I guess) .... so if I am asked a question, then I see an image in my head and all I need do is 'talk about' the image (these images are all the 'things' I have ever looked at or heard through this so called 'life' ....... so anything can poop in for me to answer with, experiences, pictures, videos, written word, data etc) .... and then 'talking' is the only problem.

I still would like someone else to do the talking!

I thought today about questions which are asked on this forum by 'always new' members and am considering answering them by video.

So a question currently is along the lines of:

What about all the excess deaths?

So in my head I see the images of many graphs and videos I have .... which could become a 'talking process' (so I just pull the required ones out .... stick em in order .... record the screen and 'talk about them')

Possible.

4 hours ago, ink said:

I still would like someone else to do the talking!

I was going to have a go at this myself, but at the weekend realised I don't have any microphone or audio recording device at home. So I brought home a headset I have spare at work this evening, only to find my super swanky micro PC doesn't have a microphone input socket! 🤪

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

only to find my super swanky micro PC doesn't have a microphone input socket!

Must have mate .... not on the back or anywhere?

I am just putting together a 'timeline' of images and video clips to 'talk' about regarding excess deaths.

I need a few images if anyone has them?

• DNR orders
  • Midazolam being bought by the UK

• France running out of same

This is to do with care home deaths and the ons figures for same.

7 hours ago, ink said:

so I just pull the required ones out .... stick em in order .... record the screen and 'talk about them'

Just did a test of this and no it does not work!

Just me disjointed and rambling for 20 mins :(

Didn't even put in any videos .... just images and me, in one take, talking over them .... now I know why my phone calls last so very long :(

And I can prove it ....

If you are going to make videos .... You need a decent voice talking!

48 minutes ago, ink said:

If you are going to make videos .... You need a decent voice talking

Hey. 

In between being busy I've tried a couple of times. I'm not as brave as you by wanting to present them here. 

I haven't got a mic so used my smartish phone. Not shit but not the best by a long way. 

Not good enough IMO. 

Either my voice ain't gonna do it or I need a quiet space and a half decent mic. 

Sorry to take so long to get back to everyone. 

BC