The DIF film studio presents....

Macnamara

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Video length?  Market research shows most people prefer a video of around five minutes. I don't

think the videos should exceed 10 minutes, but that's just my opinion.

https://www.talkingtreecreative.com/blog/video-marketing-2/the-impact-of-video-length-on-engagement/

Unless we do the main topics as standalone clips of a few minutes that can then be tacked together to form a longer documentary-style piece?

eg:

a clip exposing the PCR fraud

a clip that then discusses how the PCR fraud is being propped up by the myth of asymptomatic carriers

a clip of the non lethality of the virus

a clip questioning the existence of the virus altogether

They could then be linked numerically to create a chronological order and also put together into a one mega clip with add-ons such as the great reset and fourth industrial revolution as the wider context with a breakdown of the covid timeline to show how the whole story is part of a wider psyop pre-dating wuhan?

Edited by Macnamara

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, ink said:

So we need, even with a short (sub 5 min video), to grab attention within 30 seconds else we lose most (as they will NOT like our content and we are not trying to preach to the converted)!

that's a tricky thing because someone who is not 'awakened' can have an ego defence reaction to information that challenges their pre-held perceptions and yet we need a hook to latch their attention and make them want to know more...

PCR test is a good place to start because it is what all the 'cases' are based on so if we can tell them something new about that which peaks their interest but in a way that they don't feel that their intelligence has been insulted then they may want to hear more

Edited by Macnamara

So we have our skeleton.....we just need to flesh it out

Maybe we could start with the PCR fraud and begin collating info relating to that?

There was a clip doing the rounds where fauci admitted that the PCR test above 35 cycles was just finding 'dead nucleotides'.

We could have that clip of Kary Mullis saying the test shouldn't be used to test for viruses

There is that screenshot of the public health england document that admits that the PCR should not be used to test for infections diseases

15 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

and yet we need a hook to latch their attention and make them want to know more...

It needs to open with an obvious question...

"Have you stopped and asked yourself why XYZ is doing / saying / like / has to be XYZ...?" 

A suggestion for one of the videos would be to include infomation about Sage member Neil Ferguson

Professor Neil Ferguson has given an extraordinary interview to Tom Whipple at The Times, in which he confirms the degree to which he believes that imitating China’s lockdown policies at the start of 2020 changed the parameters of what Western societies consider acceptable.

Professor Ferguson says. When SAGE observed the “innovative intervention” out of China, of locking entire communities down and not permitting them to leave their homes, they initially presumed it would not be an available option in a liberal Western democracy: "It’s a communist one-party state, we said. We couldn’t get away with it in Europe, we thought… and then Italy did it. And we realized we could."  - PROFESSOR NEIL FERGUSON, THE TIMES

This is the man who resigned from Sage, for breaking lockdown rules, but afaik hes still advising the Gov.

9 hours ago, Basket Case said:

It needs to open with an obvious question...

"Have you stopped and asked yourself why XYZ is doing / saying / like / has to be XYZ...?" 

Many people are now wary of Government, Sage and media 16 months into the scam.  I think the opening crucial

30 seconds should be along the lines of the Government, working in tandem with the media have purposefully misled and deceived the British people, and this video will provide the viewer with the evidence.

Edited by Golden Retriever

On 6/15/2021 at 12:18 AM, Macnamara said:

Maybe we could start with the PCR fraud and begin collating info relating to that?

There was a clip doing the rounds where fauci admitted that the PCR test above 35 cycles was just finding 'dead nucleotides'.

We could have that clip of Kary Mullis saying the test shouldn't be used to test for viruses

Ok .... just need the documents which are wanted to be included and while the below is VERY rough (just playing with shit) and has clips not required, I just wanted to go over the 5 min mark .... so we know what can be put in time scale wise.

Could do with some one willing to type out the words said and then I can add subtitles. <<<< don't worry about this, I am sorting it.

Also if someone would create an actual logo and opening image/closing image .... would be great?

It is the size it is as I didn't specify an actual size to start and so the software took the first video which is an old one! For any actual video I will make sure all is correct (spend some time on it)

Edited by ink
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Macnamara said:

So we have our skeleton.....we just need to flesh it out

There is that screenshot of the public health england document that admits that the PCR should not be used to test for infections diseases

PCR / Testing Fraud Clips and Other Evidence

I imagine there is no need for me to link to the now infamous Kary Mullis video, but I also have the clip of Fauci in my references (via a Tweet) which is thankfully still available. Here it is:

This is the PHE document which shows that PCR cannot tell if infectious virus is present:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/926410/Understanding_Cycle_Threshold__Ct__in_SARS-CoV-2_RT-PCR_.pdf

image.png.2e5f8518a3e6abc2e2e1c1393430d94b.png

It may also be worth highlighting this guidance which suggests that up to 45 cycles have been used along with any other evidence of high cycle thresholds being used.

https://www.rcpath.org/uploads/assets/90111431-8aca-4614-b06633d07e2a3dd9/Guidance-and-SOP-COVID-19-Testing-NHS-Laboratories.pdf

image.png.c22e33099c5e7fb1737dc5494cba07fa.png

The Corman-Drosten protocol (and its flaws) and the Reiner Fuellmich case certainly deserve mentions.

https://www.covidtruths.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/Cease-and-desist-papers-Prof.-Dr.-Christian-Drosten-by-Dr.-Reiner-Füllmich-Unofficial-English-Translation.docx.pdf

https://cormandrostenreview.com/report/

Clips from this interview with Kevin McKernan and Bobby Malhotra (two of the authors of the Corman-Drosten review) could be worth using too.

Then there are videos of fruit etc testing positive including the tests ordered by late President Magufuli.

This is the video of the kiwi testing positive via lateral flow testing (different to PCR but still relevant).

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PKPH178NgSL7/

It might be worth mentioning the court cases where PCR has been ruled unreliable and unlawful.

Portuguese case:

https://off-guardian.org/2020/11/20/portuguese-court-rules-pcr-tests-unreliable-quarantines-unlawful/

Austrian case:

https://reitschuster.de/post/sensations-urteil-in-oesterreich-pcr-test-nicht-zum-infektions-nachweis-geeignet/

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=https://reitschuster.de/post/sensations-urteil-in-oesterreich-pcr-test-nicht-zum-infektions-nachweis-geeignet/

And the Innova lateral flow test has now been recalled in the US

https://www.fda.gov/medical-devices/safety-communications/stop-using-innova-sars-cov-2-antigen-rapid-qualitative-test-fda-safety-communication

The Introduction

Regarding a dramatic introduction to grab people's attention, maybe one of the videos (if there are more than one of them) could include the early clips from Wuhan including people supposedly dropping like flies in the street and disinfectant being sprayed everywhere from lorries? This could be combined with some thought provoking commentary whilst the clips are being shown?

On 6/15/2021 at 2:45 PM, ink said:

Could do with some one willing to type out the words said and then I can add subtitles.

Don't worry about this .... I am ripping it from the videos and adding it.

Right now I haven't found the needed software .... but I can use online tools and then abuse what they do! (because they put into it a watermark from them .... else they want £200 a year to remove it)

Although they do not produce what is really wanted. I don't like the end result.

To make it 'pretty' would mean me putting the text in to match the video .... this is all along the timeline so rather long winded.

But I consider subtitles important.

For me to add it .... it looks like this:

sub_image.png.3c7c049a61d59d608140e56a9b6850b9.png

Where each of the top timeline is 5 second intervals and I need to type in the text spoken at that point.

I just need to find the correct software?

The one using the online abused insertion looks like this:

I will learn more :)

Edited by ink

@ink Wouldn't it be better to create subtitles last when you're done editing and have a finished video? And to not have them hardcoded? Subtitles can be created afterwards with aegisub and you can then add them to the video. Softcoded or hardcoded. This way should be easier for you and others can help you create subtitles and fix any mistakes more easily. Like the one at 1:54 where it should be Fauci instead of 'fault'. And if you need better versions of any videos just let me know and I'll see if I can find them.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, metak88 said:

Wouldn't it be better to create subtitles last when you're done editing and have a finished video?

Agree mate .... I am just learning the software (in bits and pieces as and when I can) :)

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

A suggestion for one of the videos would be to include infomation about Sage member Neil Ferguson

There was a piece recently and i can't remember who wrote it that exposed that ferguson had NO relevant scientific qualifications for what he does

Also his coding for his computer model was withheld and then what became public was absolutely mauled by peer review. I think, from memory, some people were trying to get it released through court process. The guy is an absolute snake oil salesman

This is the man who resigned from Sage, for breaking lockdown rules, but afaik hes still advising the Gov.

When he was busted flouting lockdown rules the government made it sound like he had stepped down from sage but i think he just did a sideways move into NERVTAG and continued 'advising' the government

The Uk Column are making the point in their 14th june news segment that none of the G7 leaders are observing social distancing or mask wearing and therefore clearly don't believe in the covid-virus scam. They are literally holding an international super-spreader event and going around and hugging each other whilst then doing public photos where they briefly observe social distancing before going back to gladhanding and cheek kissing each other.....meanwhile there are still members of the public out there that are shit scared that a killer virus is doing the rounds and are accepting experimental jabs to ward off a non existent threat...

Edited by Macnamara

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

30 seconds should be along the lines of the Government, working in tandem with the media have purposefully misled and deceived the British people, and this video will provide the viewer with the evidence.

business-like and to the point but does it have too much of a whiff of conspiracy to not repel normies?

could it be posed as a question of some sort in order to disarm the viewer a little so that they don't have a knee jerk reaction as their pavlovs-dog conditioning kicks in?

Edited by Macnamara

7 hours ago, ink said:

Also if someone would create an actual logo and opening image/closing image .... would be great?

when i look through me spyglass matey i'm seeing stickers......yes promotional stickers with the DIF studio logo.....your skull and bones logo and a weblink to grumpies website where people can then go to find out what its all about

p'raps some t-shirts too and a large flag that would gladded the heart to see flying above the next demo....

3 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

PCR / Testing Fraud Clips and Other Evidence

I imagine there is no need for me to link to the now infamous Kary Mullis video, but I also have the clip of Fauci in my references (via a Tweet) which is thankfully still available. Here it is:

that's the 'dead nucleotides' fauci clip....has someone got a copy of that in case twitter dissapear it down the memory hole?

It may also be worth highlighting this guidance which suggests that up to 45 cycles have been used along with any other evidence of high cycle thresholds being used.

https://www.rcpath.org/uploads/assets/90111431-8aca-4614-b06633d07e2a3dd9/Guidance-and-SOP-COVID-19-Testing-NHS-Laboratories.pdf

so that's is proof the NHS is cycling the PCR at 45 cycles?

The Corman-Drosten protocol (and its flaws) and the Reiner Fuellmich case certainly deserve mentions.

yes they should get a dishonourable mention

need to watch that!

Then there are videos of fruit etc testing positive including the tests ordered by late President Magufuli.

yeah he should get an honourable mention!

someone once made a meme of cap'n barbosa saying 'you'd best start believing in conspiracy theories missy because you're in one...'

....but i cannae find it....seems more appropriate now than ever!

You-best-start-believing-in-ghost-storie

9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

that's the 'dead nucleotides' fauci clip....has someone got a copy of that in case twitter dissapear it down the memory hole?

59gwNlZ.png.314f5d8b02bb41be1e5f5b044f329225.png

12 minutes ago, ink said:

I know mate

I have the full interview and the clip

It is literally in the video I have posted in this thread already!!

Macnamara is just worried it will get removed. btw your video version seems to be screen-recorded?

7 minutes ago, metak88 said:

btw your video version seems to be screen-recorded?

I just looked .... I have the clip twice and the full interview. I just grabbed the first clip I saw to use in the test video!

2 hours ago, ink said:

59gwNlZ.png.314f5d8b02bb41be1e5f5b044f329225.png

so you have a copy of that clip of fauci saying that the PCR test is in fact picking up 'dead nucleotides' not virus fragments?

Just, as metak says. incase they dissapear that clip. It strikes me as a kinda key piece of evidence