Jump to content

The DIF film studio presents....


Macnamara
 Share

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

and choose the appropriate images

 

In the past for images (for websites) I have used royalty free images but you can also get free, stock video footage. We wouldn't need to use the whole of any short clip .... any part of any video can be snipped out.

Here are a few video and image sites:

 

https://pixabay.com/videos/

 

https://unsplash.com

 

https://www.pexels.com/royalty-free-images

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

wait.....you've short circuited my brain there.....there's smoke coming out of my ears!

 

let me just get this right in my head....so are you referring to the droston protocol being created AFTER there were claims of asymptomatic carriers?

 

In terms of chronology, the Corman-Drosten protocol slightly pre-dates the first supposed case of asymptomatic transmission.

 

The PCR protocol was published online by Eurosurveillance on 23rd Jan 2020. But even before that, it was published on the WHO website on 13th Jan 2020.

 

The asymptomatic "case" which set the stage for widespread use of testing in healthy people came from a case report in the New England Journal on 5th March 2020 with some reports of this case made as early as 30th Jan 2020. A Chinese businesswoman from Shanghai travelled to Munich to meet with four employees on 20th to 21st Jan 2020 of which one of them later fell ill. It was initially reported that the businesswoman had no symptoms of illness but then became ill on her return trip to China. Fauci then declared that this was definitive proof of asymptomatic transmission.

 

However, it was untrue that she had no symptoms. In a later interview with the Robert Koch Institute over the phone (some time before 3rd Feb), the businesswoman revealed that she had had symptoms whilst in Germany - having had contact with her elderly parents who had the disease - but had been suppressing them with paracetamol. But the case report of 5th March 2020 (of which Christian Drosten was one of the authors) still went ahead without mentioning that the woman had in fact had symptoms - it should have been immediately retracted and, because it was not, scientific fraud had taken place.

 

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/02/paper-non-symptomatic-patient-transmitting-coronavirus-wrong

 

Both things - the PCR testing protocol and the first asymptomatic "case" - are pretty contemporaneous of each other. In fact, I think both things may need to be covered together as they are so closely intertwined.

 

9 hours ago, Macnamara said:

Yes totally the mask thing is down the list of priorities and kinda resolves itself in someones mind if they understand the rest

 

Is the whole build upto wuhan and timeline prior to the outbreak too much for the same clip? Does that need a clip of its own?

 

I think that the evidence of pre-planning should have its own video - it could be quite simple to do as a stand alone I think. I have quite a few clips and other forms of evidence which could be included for that.

 

For me, the best time to work on the script(s) would be the last week of June and the first week of July as I have a couple of weeks off work for no particular reason other than needing a break.

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
After-thought
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

In terms of chronology, the Corman-Drosten protocol slightly pre-dates the first supposed case of asymptomatic transmission.

 

The PCR protocol was published online by Eurosurveillance on 23rd Jan 2020. But even before that, it was published on the WHO website on 13th Jan 2020.

 

The asymptomatic "case" which set the stage for widespread use of testing in healthy people came from a case report in the New England Journal on 5th March 2020 with some reports of this case made as early as 30th Jan 2020. A Chinese businesswoman from Shanghai travelled to Munich to meet with four employees on 20th to 21st Jan 2020 of which one of them later fell ill. It was initially reported that the businesswoman had no symptoms of illness but then became ill on her return trip to China. Fauci then declared that this was definitive proof of asymptomatic transmission.

 

However, it was untrue that she had no symptoms. In a later interview with the Robert Koch Institute over the phone (some time before 3rd Feb), the businesswoman revealed that she had had symptoms whilst in Germany - having had contact with her elderly parents who had the disease - but had been suppressing them with paracetamol. But the case report of 5th March 2020 (of which Christian Drosten was one of the authors) still went ahead without mentioning that the woman had in fact had symptoms - it should have been immediately retracted and, because it was not, scientific fraud had taken place.

 

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2020/02/paper-non-symptomatic-patient-transmitting-coronavirus-wrong

 

wow see that's the kind of clarity we need to inject into this situation! (pardon the pun). Nice one!

 

Quote

Both things - the PCR testing protocol and the first asymptomatic "case" - are pretty contemporaneous of each other. In fact, I think both things may need to be covered together as they are so closely intertwined.

 

yes they both mask the fact that the people don't have a novel coronavirus hence the comedic memes about 'imagine a virus so deadly that you had to have a test to tell you that you had it!'

 

Quote

I think that the evidence of pre-planning should have its own video - it could be quite simple to do as a stand alone I think. I have quite a few clips and other forms of evidence which could be included for that.

 

Agreed. Would be a good clip in its own right

 

Quote

For me, the best time to work on the script(s) would be the last week of June and the first week of July as I have a couple of weeks off work for no particular reason other than needing a break.

 

Perfecto!

 

I see the real crunch time as being before they roll out the jabs in schools which they are currently scheduling for august/september time though i would be surprised if they try to accelerate that timeline because we want parents to really switch on before that time to try and head off that threat

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, ink said:

In the past for images (for websites) I have used royalty free images but you can also get free, stock video footage. We wouldn't need to use the whole of any short clip .... any part of any video can be snipped out.

Here are a few video and image sites:

 

https://pixabay.com/videos/

 

https://unsplash.com

 

https://www.pexels.com/royalty-free-images

 

 

ok....i guess we need the narration down first so the images can then support that? Unless anyone has some images in mind that are so powerful that they are worthy of building narration around

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/13/2021 at 1:05 PM, Grumpy Owl said:

 

Here's the blank slate, ready to be filled!

https://covidexposed.info/

 

Anyone interested in contributing posts/articles, please let me know and I'll set you up with an author account there.

 

That is bloody brilliant of you Grumpy .... excellent mate :)

What can be attached to it mate?

Is it possible to embed PDF's?

Which ever way .... fair play mate

 

 grump22.jpeg.ed20191faf8f1131da6373567481772e.jpeg

 

 

Talking of embedding .... thought I would give Vimeo a try!

So opened an account .... uploaded the first test video (with a couple of tweaks) and we shall see how long it lasts?

 

 

May get a copyright strike due to the music (but I did buy the cassette when it was first released)!

Edited by ink
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

Yes, I've added a plugin that allows embedding of PDFs, they can either be uploaded, or embedded from an external URL.

 

Great mate .... if you could chuck me a login via Pm would be good :)

Don't know when I can upload some files, a tad busy with normal shit and learning this software .... which is good (have made 2 new videos but they are just me learning transitions, effects, filters and audio tracks)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Grumpy Owl said:

 

Here's the blank slate, ready to be filled!

https://covidexposed.info/

 

Anyone interested in contributing posts/articles, please let me know and I'll set you up with an author account there.

 

The site looks great - very well presented.

 

I have put something together regarding isolation of the virus which needs a home (after perhaps a little more tweaking). Maybe it could go on the site as long as you don't have a word limit lol!?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

 

The site looks great - very well presented.

 

I have put something together regarding isolation of the virus which needs a home (after perhaps a little more tweaking). Maybe it could go on the site as long as you don't have a word limit lol!?

 

Thanks, seriously it took less than an hour to get set up, just found a good theme at the first attempt!

 

No, there are no word limits at all, all contributions are welcome, I'll set you up as an author if you want.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well it would seem .... that we have a 'team' .... IF we are going to do this?

 

7 members have posted in this thread .... 4 mods, Mac, Eve and GR.

 

We may as well take it to a private thread?

 

change.jpeg.b7e87f0eecfc2fb7253a2aaa076df050.jpeg

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/12/2021 at 3:06 PM, ink said:

 

I can't even go on google search never mind ytube!

Got banned off of Dailymotion .... and Bitchute, well, only about half of any videos I upload actually get published and now with their new 'rules' .... won't be long :(

hi INK I don't mind uploading anything you All put together as a torrent, would get a very big audience i actually think you all on on to something here, 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

@Mitochondrial Eve posted an image of a leaflet regarding the injecting of children here (thanks Eve) ....

 

 

so I took the text from that and thought maybe we could use it as a test?

 

This is the full text (without the references):

 

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

COVID-19 Vaccine Roll Out To Children

 

Ethical concerns of unnecessary and unjustifiable risk

 

The roll out of new vaccines against SARSCOV-2 (COVID-19) under a temporary approval(Ihas been the main tool, promoted by the UK Government in the management of COVID-19. Clinical trials are ongoing and not due to be completed until 2023.

Statistics show that the threat of COVID-19 to children is extremely low, with children less likely to become ill and no healthy children having died from COVID-19 in the UK to date. Children are also unlikely to spread COVID-19.

The plan to vaccinate children against COVID-19 without parental consent, using only the Gillick Competency concept to determine if the children understand the potential implications, is largely flawed while the possible reactions to the vaccines are still unknown. The governments Yellow Card Report has recorded over 200.000 adverse reactions, thereof over 1100 deaths, from the three Vaccines available in the UK to date.

 

Duty of Care

 

It is important to understand the responsibility parents, carers and educators have to ensure the safety of Children. COVID-19 vaccines are not licensed for use on children. There is even less known about the vaccines currently being developed and put forward for a temporary approval for use in Children, except that they have caused same concerns as the current COVID-19 vaccines. The JCVI advises that only those children at very high risk of exposure and serious outcomes, such as older children with severe neuro-disabilities that require residential care, should be offered vaccination, with clear explanation to parents on the paucity of safety data.

Trial data claims that there will be good protection (~90%) against serious illness and death once all adults have been offered vaccination, once the vast majority of those at risk will be protected against severe disease and death, transmission becomes much less relevant.Questions must be asked; Do children need this immunisation while the vaccines are still in the trial phase? Is the risk worth it for such a low risk of harm or transmission of COVID-19?

 

Ethical Duties


Not Just Following Orders

 

All teachers, headmasters, parents, carers and guardians of children have a duty to protect children's human rights and keep them safe, this is above any orders of any governing body or authority.

After World War II, a series of trials were held to hold members of the Nazi party responsible for a multitude of war crimes. The trials were led by the United States, Great Britain, and the Soviet Union. Many trials have followed where "just following orders" is not deemed an excuse to act against an individual's human rights, these rights have been protected by multiple agreements and codes of conducts, most relevant are the Convention on the rights of Children, the Nuremberg code and the Declaration of Helsinki it is everyone's duty to put human rights before orders.

"In all actions concerning children, whether undertaken by public or private social welfare institutions, courts of law, administrative authorities or legislative bodies, the best interests of the child shall be a primary consideration." Convention on the rights of Children, article 3.1

The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision. This latter element requires that before the acceptance of an affirmative decision by the experimental subject there should be made known to him the nature, duration, and purpose of the experiment; the method and means by which it is to be conducted; all inconveniences and hazards reasonably to be expected; and the effects upon his health or person which may possibly come from his participation in the experiment." The Nuremberg Code (1947)

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

We would not need to do the full thing .... just two or three paragraphs as a test for voice over and subtitles.

Also .... images (or video clips) to run behind the narrative would be required, matching/reflecting the voiceover/text.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

39 minutes ago, ink said:

as a test for voice over and subtitles.

 

Wondered what an average reading speed is and it seems to be 200-250 words per minute .... but ....

 

An experienced public speaker will deliver his or her message at a rate of about 160 words per minute. It is possible to speak more rapidly, but it is recommended that readers for recorded books speak at around this pace because it is comfortable for most listeners.

 

All of the text off the leaflet is 688 words .... so (with opening and closing) should give about a 4min 30sec video!

 

thus if we took the first part:

 

COVID-19 Vaccine Roll Out To Children

 

Ethical concerns of unnecessary and unjustifiable risk

 

The roll out of new vaccines against SARSCOV-2 (COVID-19) under a temporary approval(Ihas been the main tool, promoted by the UK Government in the management of COVID-19. Clinical trials are ongoing and not due to be completed until 2023.

Statistics show that the threat of COVID-19 to children is extremely low, with children less likely to become ill and no healthy children having died from COVID-19 in the UK to date. Children are also unlikely to spread COVID-19.

The plan to vaccinate children against COVID-19 without parental consent, using only the Gillick Competency concept to determine if the children understand the potential implications, is largely flawed while the possible reactions to the vaccines are still unknown. The governments Yellow Card Report has recorded over 200.000 adverse reactions, thereof over 1100 deaths, from the three Vaccines available in the UK to date.

 

 

and the title and subtitle were used as introduction images, then the rest (if spoken at approx 160wpm ) would give a 1 minute video!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ink said:

Wondered what an average reading speed is and it seems to be 200-250 words per minute .... but ....

 

An experienced public speaker will deliver his or her message at a rate of about 160 words per minute. It is possible to speak more rapidly, but it is recommended that readers for recorded books speak at around this pace because it is comfortable for most listeners.


l have been pondering this.
Many videos made by Americans tend to talk too fast.
Delivery, pace, tone, pauses....all important for engagement.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


l have been pondering this.
Many videos made by Americans tend to talk too fast.
Delivery, pace, tone, pauses....all important for engagement.

 

So could you do a voice for us mate .... just the few paragraphs;

 

The roll out of new vaccines against SARSCOV-2 (COVID-19) under a temporary approval has been the main tool, promoted by the UK Government in the management of COVID-19. Clinical trials are ongoing and not due to be completed until 2023.

Statistics show that the threat of COVID-19 to children is extremely low, with children less likely to become ill and no healthy children having died from COVID-19 in the UK to date. Children are also unlikely to spread COVID-19.

The plan to vaccinate children against COVID-19 without parental consent, using only the Gillick Competency concept to determine if the children understand the potential implications, is largely flawed while the possible reactions to the vaccines are still unknown. The governments Yellow Card Report has recorded over 200.000 adverse reactions, thereof over 1100 deaths, from the three Vaccines available in the UK to date.

 

Somewhere around 160-180wpm (or basically 45-50 seconds or so for the above) .... I can chop it up to match subtitles and images .... mp3 would be best for me.

 

what is the current known Yellow card adverse reactions and deaths as the text would need to update to it (along with a subtitled date)

 

With regard to any issue copyright for the text .... I have tried to contact the site to get permission but no reply yet.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Golden Retriever said:

Video length?  Market research shows most people prefer a video of around five minutes. I don't

think the videos should exceed 10 minutes, but that's just my opinion.

 

https://www.talkingtreecreative.com/blog/video-marketing-2/the-impact-of-video-length-on-engagement/

 

That is some sad reading GR (your link) .... So we need, even with a short (sub 5 min video), to grab attention within 30 seconds else we lose most (as they will NOT like our content and we are not trying to preach to the converted)!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just want to say .... I am not saying that we should use the quoted text for a video .... it is just for me to create another test! (as I further learn the aspects of this software .... although .... if a member with the skills already would like to take over, that would be good)

 

And for us to collaborate regarding video clips, images and voice used.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just throwing out an idea.   Eric Clapton is well known both in the UK and internationally with adults

of all ages. Although his interview could have been stronger imo, there are a few nuggets, especially at

around 17 minutes when he says he was trying to make sense of it all (Covid) from MSM, but has now

stopped watching television. He quotes the Quakers not owning TV sets and not getting the virus.  (I'm not sure 

about the Quakers and TV, he may mean the Amish). Clapton  says "so much of the sickness is in our heads now" which correlates with the SAGE behaviour scientists agenda.

 

Worth watching. Maybe a snippet could be taken and included in one of the planned videos.

 

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/eric-clapton-exclusive-amp-uncensored-oracle-films_sRLffGdVXdzxd5N.html

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/13/2021 at 3:01 PM, ink said:

 

That is bloody brilliant of you Grumpy .... excellent mate :)

What can be attached to it mate?

Is it possible to embed PDF's?

Which ever way .... fair play mate

 

 grump22.jpeg.ed20191faf8f1131da6373567481772e.jpeg

 

 

Talking of embedding .... thought I would give Vimeo a try!

So opened an account .... uploaded the first test video (with a couple of tweaks) and we shall see how long it lasts?

 

 

May get a copyright strike due to the music (but I did buy the cassette when it was first released)!

 

lol what a legend, that was awesome!

 

Looks like the DIF studios has already cranked out its first clip!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Golden Retriever said:

Just throwing out an idea.   Eric Clapton is well known both in the UK and internationally with adults

 

yes clapton would certainly be an icon to the boomer generation so he might raise some eyebrows. Hasn't he teamed up with van morrison to make some anti-lockdown music too?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...