The DIF film studio presents....

A documentary by the pirate council....

There are clearly many people on this forum who are very good at collating information. I also know there are people here with good technical skills and also creative talent. So what about a collaboration?

We could, as a forum, collaborate to create video content. We could start with simple little clips that could be posted up on bitchute and brandnewtube etc that might cover specific areas for example a clip attacking the PCR test or the idea of asymptomatic carriers, or a clip showing the covid timeline that exposes all the planning that happened even before the wuhan outbreak

If that all sounds a bit dry we could do a longer clip about solutions, composed of dialogue, images and an upbeat soundtrack...or any subject that interests us

After a few smaller clips we could build upto something bigger like a documentary. It's one thing filling up threads in this one forum with information but its another thing to have a clip that you can post around the internet and also show to family and friends which you can say you contributed to.

Whatdya say shipmates? Isn't it time we threw our hat into the ring?

Gonna tag a few people here just to get the ball rolling but don't be offended if your username doesn't appear as i could spend hours trying to think of all the great contributors to the forum and still miss someone out by accident

@ink @Basket Case @Golden Retriever @Mitochondrial Eve @Velma @Grumpy Owl @screamingeagle @oddsnsods @EnigmaticWorld

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A documentary by the pirate council....   There are clearly many people on this forum who are very good at collating information. I also know there are people here with good technical skills

I had a quick look at video editing software this morning .... never used it and so downloaded a program called Shotcut (looks good from my massive experience lol)   Knocked together a mainl

Here's the blank slate, ready to be filled! https://covidexposed.info/   Anyone interested in contributing posts/articles, please let me know and I'll set you up with an author account

Posted Images

Energy flows where attention goes

So if folk are interested in this idea of putting together a short clip of say 2-3 minutes long with some concentrated but easily digestible info in a format that is easy to watch and sit through then obviously we need a locus point to start hanging information on; this would be the chosen topic

Like writing an essay on something this sort of things always flows easier if you are interested in the topic or you just feel passionately about it

The covid thread has had millions of hits now so clearly its a popular subject and one that is current. The obvious danger here is the roll out of these experimental jabs which are now being aimed at the children so I guess the purpose of one clip could be to get people to stop and think about what is going on so the clip would need to contain the most arresting information

What are a few key pieces of info that might stop someone in their tracks and put a crack or two in their current lamestream media created perception of reality?

The PCR test fraud is an obvious thing which the whole scamdemic hinges on and the newspapers are currently telling us that 'cases' are on the rise again which as we all know simply means that they have started testing more people with the PCR test thereby creating more FALSE POSITIVES from healthy and uninfected people which they then claim are 'cases'. When questioned about the apparent health of those people they then claim 'well they must be 'asymptomatic carriers' which is a theory debunked for example  by a massive study from china

Ok mate .... I like the idea but the last time I tried to do such a concept was on the old forum .... a magazine which would be both digital and maybe phyiscal.

That did not work as there was no agreement on ANYTHING!

Literally it went (and I am on about the sodding Title of the mag) from 3 names to 29 in a day .... and no one would agree!

So I had learn't new software in order to do the mag and .... it was a waste of time.

I will do all that I can to help and make this happen .... but .... there must be a voice which makes the actual decisions? Else .... it will go nowhere mate!

I call for you @Macnamara to be that 'voice' who actually makes the 'hard' choices .... I trust you and because of that trust, I will put my time into this concept.

For the first 2-3 minutes .... I do not consider that pointing out older aspects of this crime will achieve very much.

The mass do not wish to know (even shown these last few days by the lined up not wanted to know in videos) and so (while I dislike this) .... I consider that we should 'guilt' the mass via fear?

The fear of the harm they WILL cause their children.

There is a lot of data showing that children do not need injecting.

We could use that data (including the psychological abuse already done via masks and unsocial distancing) to create a video.

I do consider that a 'Decent Voice' would be needed .... and I have not got such.

tuppence worth :)

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, ink said:

Ok mate .... I like the idea but the last time I tried to do such a concept was on the old forum .... a magazine which would be both digital and maybe phyiscal.

That did not work as there was no agreement on ANYTHING!

Literally it went (and I am on about the sodding Title of the mag) from 3 names to 29 in a day .... and no one would agree!

So I had learn't new software in order to do the mag and .... it was a waste of time.

Tricky part of a magazine is that there is pressure to constantly create content and a crunch time to meet deadlines. With creating short clips we are under no pressure. There are no deadlines and we don't have to create any specified amount. They just come together as and when they come together

I will do all that I can to help and make this happen .... but .... there must be a voice which makes the actual decisions? Else .... it will go nowhere mate!

I call for you @Macnamara to be that 'voice' who actually makes the 'hard' choices .... I trust you and because of that trust, I will put my time into this concept.

well as the governor of the pirate republic i suppose i am eminently qualified for such a role but i kinda envisioned more of a roundtable type deal of equal partners...

The beauty of the idea of clips is that even if something was left out of one it can simply be put into another. Or if there are two competeing ideas or inputs they can simply be used for two seperate clips

For the first 2-3 minutes .... I do not consider that pointing out older aspects of this crime will achieve very much.

The mass do not wish to know (even shown these last few days by the lined up not wanted to know in videos) and so (while I dislike this) .... I consider that we should 'guilt' the mass via fear?

The fear of the harm they WILL cause their children.

There is a lot of data showing that children do not need injecting.

We could use that data (including the psychological abuse already done via masks and unsocial distancing) to create a video.

I do consider that a 'Decent Voice' would be needed .... and I have not got such.

tuppence worth :)

someone could narrate if they wish or we could have written words that form the narration

Edited by Macnamara

This is an interesting idea, and something I toyed with myself a while back.

I may not be the most gifted writer in the world, and I don't really do much with videos and video editing myself. I'm more of a 'reader' than a 'watcher' to be honest.

But something I do enjoy doing is building websites, anyone who's been to my own can hopefully see that; a 'labour of love' with hardly any visitors, but I don't care, its just an 'outlet' for me to write occasional observations on items of interest that I come across.

I would be happy to buy a domain name, and set up a website that others from here can contribute to, whether it be in the form of visual or written content.

There is a lot of very useful information already gathered here in this forum, but it can be hard for newcomers to find.

A properly organised and categorised external website would be a very useful resource, which can also then be linked to here. And likewise links to relevant forum topics can be given if visitors want to discuss further.

And if our stuff is 'really good' then perhaps we could get featured on the main David Icke site from time to time!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Grumpy Owl said:

I would be happy to buy a domain name, and set up a website that others from here can contribute to, whether it be in the form of visual or written content.

There is a lot of very useful information already gathered here in this forum, but it can be hard for newcomers to find.

Like a library almost

In terms of what I can contribute, I am not as techie as some here but I could perhaps give some ideas as to what sort of clips and other material to include once the concept has been decided upon. I think trying to squeeze it into 2-3 minutes may be a bit tough though.

I agree with ink that it perhaps needs a member in charge to make executive decisions. As this is Mac's brainchild, I think it would make sense that he took that role as long as he is willing. I recently attended some meetings about a new publication which was interesting, but trying to come up with the name was pretty painful! And what I learned from the experience too is that the concept needs to be absolutely clear and perhaps that part needs to be a less democratic process. Once an idea of the framework is in place, perhaps then further suggestions could be gathered.

Who is the intended audience? What aspects of the pandemic should be included?

The video could potentially attack the key foundations of the coronavirus narrative which have provided the so-called justification for the restrictive measures. In my view the key foundations are:

• Isolation of the virus - there is a video clip of the Chinese Chief Epidemiologist stating that the virus hasn't been isolated. Contributions from others could include doctors Stefan Lanka, Andrew Kaufman, Tom Cowan, Sam Bailey and Claus Kohnlein.
  • PCR and other Covid tests - the obvious clip would be of Kary Mullis saying how PCR cannot tell if you are sick. And there are the various tests on fruit etc too.
  • Asymptomatic transmission - Sam Bailey has covered this a little in her videos. The infamous Chinese study of 10 million people in Wuhan could be covered too - perhaps a screenshot of the study overview.
  • The deadliness of the disease - this was debunked very early on when the UK government downgraded the status of Covid-19 whereby it was no longer classed as a high consequence infectious disease. There are plenty of graphs and other proof showing that it is old people and those with underlying health conditions who are affected by the "virus".

Evidence of pre-planning could also be included such as:

• Event 201.
  • 2012 Olympics.
  • The Rockefeller Lockstep document (recently exposed by Thierry Baudet in the Dutch parliament).
  • The various advertising deals and other government contracts awarded in advance.
  • The EU document setting out the plan to vaccine passports.
  • WEF videos - "you'll own nothing and be happy".

However, it may be that it is decided the focus should be, like ink has suggested, on likely vaccine damage to children and other harms caused. This includes some of the heart-wrenching videos of the elderly in care homes, children speaking out about wearing masks and adverse reactions to vaccines.

However, a concern I have of focusing on the damage of restrictive measures is that it could potentially be used as a weapon against the unvaccinated and turned around that we are prolonging the harms by refusing to be injected. This is why I lean more towards exposing the heart of the issue which is the lack of a scientific basis for lockdowns combined with pre-planning and/or vaccine injuries and/or possible solutions.

Time can be an issue for me but I do keep my own offline list of references regarding various aspects of the pandemic. So I could help bring sources of info to the table if that helps.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I do keep my own offline list of references regarding various aspects of the pandemic. So I could help bring sources of info to the table if that helps.

Perfect  :O)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

As this is Mac's brainchild, I think it would make sense that he took that role as long as he is willing.

well shipmate, i may be the governor of the pirate republic, but truth be told, between you and me, there's not a whole lot of admin required in running the pirate republic so you know.....i might not be the best person to pull this thing together....

In short if someone else wants to take the helm I'm happy to keep a weather eye from the poop deck, so to speak

I'm going to have a proper read and digest of your above post now but before i do i'll throw out there that there were two crucial things that stuck in my mind re the asymptomatic carrier malarky which was a study from china that had a massive subject base and the other was a clip of an academic from a UK university crunching the maths and showing how it was an impossibility. I think both may have been posted by the ickes on their headlines page of this website and I'll see if i can dig them out

outta likes just now but that looks like a good start!

Edited by Macnamara
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

I recently attended some meetings about a new publication which was interesting, but trying to come up with the name was pretty painful!

Pirate films from the DIF studio? Each clip could then have a snappy, click baity title that summarised what the clip was about

By calling it the 'DIF' it in no way implicates the Ickes as the 'DIF' can represent a nebulous entity all of its own thereby not embroiling the Ickes in anything that they had no say in, which would of course be unfair to do to them

And what I learned from the experience too is that the concept needs to be absolutely clear and perhaps that part needs to be a less democratic process. Once an idea of the framework is in place, perhaps then further suggestions could be gathered.

The process is part fun and part pro-activity......i have seen people here post so much good info and sometimes this forum front runs the movement itself so it just makes sense to format that info in a way that could be shared around in a bite-size consumable thing that people could watch on their phones or social media or share with family who might not sit through a 1 hour podcast but might watch a short clip which might in turn just peak their interest

its a way to :

a) reach new audiences

b) reality hack peoples minds

c) feel some positivity from doing something decisive

d) distill down the information to make a more potent brew

e) galvanise the forum community

Who is the intended audience?

Anyone that the clip can reach

What aspects of the pandemic should be included?

we should go for the key nodal points ALWAYS

The cabal always build everything on pillars of lies. If we want to bring the narrative down then we need to take out the key pillars

The video could potentially attack the key foundations of the coronavirus narrative which have provided the so-called justification for the restrictive measures. In my view the key foundations are:

• Isolation of the virus - there is a video clip of the Chinese Chief Epidemiologist stating that the virus hasn't been isolated. Contributions from others could include doctors Stefan Lanka, Andrew Kaufman, Tom Cowan, Sam Bailey and Claus Kohnlein.
  • PCR and other Covid tests - the obvious clip would be of Kary Mullis saying how PCR cannot tell if you are sick. And there are the various tests on fruit etc too.
  • Asymptomatic transmission - Sam Bailey has covered this a little in her videos. The infamous Chinese study of 10 million people in Wuhan could be covered too - perhaps a screenshot of the study overview.
  • The deadliness of the disease - this was debunked very early on when the UK government downgraded the status of Covid-19 whereby it was no longer classed as a high consequence infectious disease. There are plenty of graphs and other proof showing that it is old people and those with underlying health conditions who are affected by the "virus".

perfect, yup all the above, you nailed it

Evidence of pre-planning could also be included such as:

• Event 201.
  • 2012 Olympics.
  • The Rockefeller Lockstep document (recently exposed by Thierry Baudet in the Dutch parliament).
  • The various advertising deals and other government contracts awarded in advance.
  • The EU document setting out the plan to vaccine passports.
  • WEF videos - "you'll own nothing and be happy".

yes it could be a very good reality hack if a person can see that there was a whole build upto this pandemic, not forgetting all the talk of a coming 'disease x' in the years running upto the dress rehersal of event 201 and then the big wuhan outbreak

Time can be an issue for me but I do keep my own offline list of references regarding various aspects of the pandemic. So I could help bring sources of info to the table if that helps.

please do

Edited by Macnamara
  • Like 1
32 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

the asymptomatic carrier malarky which was a study from china that had a massive subject base and the other was a clip of an academic from a UK university crunching the maths and showing how it was an impossibility.

Giant Study Disproves Myth Of Asymptomatic COVID Spread

A new study on asymptomatic transmission of COVID not only proves it doesn’t happen it proves the panic promoted by the political class was meant to control the populations.

In complete contradiction to the popular narrative used by Democrat politicians and governors across the United States, a new study of 10 million people in Wuhan, China – ground zero for the COVID virus, showed that asymptomatic spread of COVID does not occur, nullifying all reasoning for business closures and lockdowns.

The study, published in the November issue of the peer-reviewed scientific journal Nature Communications, studied 9,899,828 residents of Wuhan, screening them between May 14, 2020 and June 1, 2020. The results provided clear evidence as to the possibility of any asymptomatic transmission of the virus.

The study was compiled by 19 scientists from the Huazhong University of Science & Technology in Wuhan, and highly respected scientific institutions in the UK and Australia.

Titled Post-lockdown SARS-CoV-2 nucleic acid screening in nearly 10 million residents of Wuhan, China, the study thoroughly debunked the concept of asymptomatic transmission.

Out of the nearly 10 million people in the study, results revealed “300 asymptomatic cases” were found. Utilizing contact tracing, of those 300, not a single case of COVID-19 were detected in any of them.

https://www.technocracy.news/giant-study-disproves-myth-of-asymptomatic-covid-spread/

can't find the one of the academic using maths to disprove the asymptomatic carrier myth

8 hours ago, Macnamara said:

can't find the one of the academic using maths to disprove the asymptomatic carrier myth

There is this video by Norman Fenton which I posted at some point in the megathread and that I have listed in my references under "asymptomatic transmission". I haven't watched it recently so cannot remember the entire premise of the video (and don't have time right now to watch it again) but will post it in case it is what you are looking for. It debunks the claims by government that 1 in 3 people with Covid have no symptoms.

And here is the link to the paper upon which the video is based.

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/350755197_What_proportion_of_people_with_COVID-19_do_not_get_symptoms

Edited by Mitochondrial Eve
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

a bit contradictory.....🤪

than again do what you want 'cos a pirate is free😎

There's a time for solitary Pirating. 

And then there's a time for 

CONSOLIDATED PIRATING.. 

:0)

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, screamingeagle said:

a bit contradictory.....🤪

than again do what you want 'cos a pirate is free😎

piratin be all about collaboratin matey

ye can be sure that the pirate republic in nassau had a council

each pirate ship also acted as its own council where the crew made decisions together. Each agreed to sign and abide by the ships articles and also to not question the captain in moments of peril such as a sea battle or a storm where single-mindedness was required but beyond that folk could have their say and the crew also elected a quartermaster with veto powers who acted as a counter balance to the power of the captain

They achieved a far greater degree of emancipation then they ever got in ol'blighty, occupied as it was and still is by the crown corporation

Edited by Macnamara
  • Thanks 1
11 hours ago, Mitochondrial Eve said:

There is this video by Norman Fenton which I posted at some point in the megathread and that I have listed in my references under "asymptomatic transmission".

That's the one!

Now i just have to figure out what the heck he's talking about!

• Like 1
11 hours ago, ink said:

@Macnamara

Do you mean this sort of video .... short .... includes data .... has a strong underlying message .... hard to ignore!

IN HONOR OF THE MOTHERS WHO HAVE DIED DUE TO FAKE COVID VACCINES

powerful stuff ink

i guess we need to play to our strengths? We have a good grasp on the key elements of information

We can make the clip as long as is needed if we want to cover a number of issues. As mentioned by eve above the key pillars of covid are:

-PCR test fraud

-the lie of asymptomatic carriers

-no virus isolated or purified

-the false claim of the lethality of 'covid' (which in turn opens up a can of worms because then there is the topic of all the ways in which the government has either killed people or cooked the figures for example by pushing sick elderly people out of hospitals and into care homes and also using do not resucitate orders and the liverpool care pathway approach to assisted dying and so on not to mention claiming anyone who died within a certain timeframe of a positive (false positive) PCR test as dying of 'covid' even if they died of other causes

we could also cover the issue of masks, namely that they are medically useless and in fact in some ways harmful

So it sounds like WHAT we want to cover is starting to crystalise....

Then there is the issue of format

Adam curtis had quite a cool format of music and spoken dialogue but unless anyone is totally psyched about doing a voiceover we could use written words?

Other formats that have been popular during this scamdemic are hugo talks with nice images and a voiceover

So common aspects include: images, music, narration

What makes something easily consumable whilst still getting quality info across? People like david icke and james corbett are very good at breaking down complex issues into approachable and understandable sentences that work for both those that are new to the information and those that are either wanting a refresher or an information top-up

21 minutes ago, Macnamara said:

unless anyone is totally psyched about doing a voiceover we could use written words?

l'll provide a few samples over the next couple of days.
Hoping some others do too, so we then have a choice.
Text AND spoken word is 'all inclusive'...
BC

• Like 2

I had a quick look at video editing software this morning .... never used it and so downloaded a program called Shotcut (looks good from my massive experience lol)

Knocked together a mainly memes video (all nicked from here) .... be kind it was my first time this morning damned.png.65b82036cfa839caf4678bb4ce666d8f.png

Just got published on bitchute ....

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DbApp3yVpNtV/

I know that there must be atleast some members on here who use video editing software and hopefully would help in this idea .... just thought that I would 'look' anyway.

I think the Shotcut software could do all that would be needed and is quite easy to learn (it would seem) ilndksgc.gif.8c713b3e629afb17c673edfe79726249.gif

• Like 5
1 minute ago, screamingeagle said:

why no ytb.......🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't even go on google search never mind ytube!

Got banned off of Dailymotion .... and Bitchute, well, only about half of any videos I upload actually get published and now with their new 'rules' .... won't be long :(

I thought to make another short vid .... The longest time involved is deciding on what to focus on and the content?

To actually 'make' the video is not very long .... once the information to be included is decided.

The software is very good and the end production could be vastly better than I have done in my 2 tests.

This one is clips from the UK Gov (just a few .... I have many) .... It is again a test 

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7bl0Rx3Regbd/

• Like 2