Man, checkout this new channel on tartarian hi tech

I've only watched 1-7 of the video but wow....

I wouldn't have lasted such long video especially it was titled FE but it was captivating.

Thanks for posting Jikwan.

They say that history repeats itself. So they were wearing masks....yeah we've seen that photo before.

Then they were empty streets..... did they have lockdowns? lol

My sinister mind is kind of getting that the Great Reset we've been talking about isn't just about financial reset....

Is that right? It's population reset. All change? 😱

But if that is the case, where have all the previous people gone? OK, there weren't so many people back then but what happened to the remains and who cleared the furnitures from every houses then?

As for the unknown land, he said iron vessel cannot cross. If that's the case, surely people will build wooden boats......

But I think iron vessel is actually living human beings. We are made of iron and our body is called vessel.

When it comes to their language, you cannot take it literally, it's all symbolism.

What do you think about the travellator? 🤔

Why did he include the image of lightbulb lit by magnets? I thought that was fake.

He also says Tesla...David are CO too..

I think @alexa would like this since there are biblical reference to it.

Overall, he must have spent absolutely ages to edit these vids. Yeah, loved the music too.

The thing is, for him to connects the dots, he also had to have a good grasp of esoteric understanding as well as wide variety of subjects that we generally discuss. Anyway, I thought the way he explained was clear....well done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, elongated1 said:

I've only watched 1-7 of the video but wow....

I wouldn't have lasted such long video especially it was titled FE but it was captivating.

Thanks for posting Jikwan.

They say that history repeats itself. So they were wearing masks....yeah we've seen that photo before.

Then they were empty streets..... did they have lockdowns? lol

My sinister mind is kind of getting that the Great Reset we've been talking about isn't just about financial reset....

Is that right? It's population reset. All change? 😱

But if that is the case, where have all the previous people gone? OK, there weren't so many people back then but what happened to the remains and who cleared the furnitures from every houses then?

As for the unknown land, he said iron vessel cannot cross. If that's the case, surely people will build wooden boats......

But I think iron vessel is actually living human beings. We are made of iron and our body is called vessel.

When it comes to their language, you cannot take it literally, it's all symbolism.

What do you think about the travellator? 🤔

Why did he include the image of lightbulb lit by magnets? I thought that was fake.

He also says Tesla...David are CO too..

I think @alexa would like this since there are biblical reference to it.

Overall, he must have spent absolutely ages to edit these vids. Yeah, loved the music too.

The thing is, for him to connects the dots, he also had to have a good grasp of esoteric understanding as well as wide variety of subjects that we generally discuss. Anyway, I thought the way he explained was clear....well done.

Go and watch the next set of vids, 13 episodes. It's called what on earth happened. It's very good and takes it a few steps further than the first 7 episodes that you've watched. It answers way more and explains how this plain works in more detail. Glad you enjoyed, hopefully more people will consider this evidence and wake up some more to the fact that they've been lied to for just about everything. 👍

• Like 1

Part 8 was very interesting. Part 9, not so much with media scripts which we know already anyway.

May be this question has already been explored. Launching a rocket is more costly and difficult than sailing which is affordable. Why hasn't people sailed to the edge of the FE? Surely they would have bumped into the firmament like in that movie?

What doesn't work for me with the comet theory.... He say that the tail of a comet is a light ray coming through a hole in the fermament. You can only see comet during the night so where is the source of light coming from? I thought fermament is see through like a glass. It's not like a domeed roof where everything is blacked out from the space above it...is it?

Another thing....how do you explain eclipse then?

For it to happen, earth's position in blocking the light is crucial here.

Edited by elongated1

2 hours ago, elongated1 said:

Why hasn't people sailed to the edge of the FE? Surely they would have bumped into the firmament like in that movie?

Because there's a certain area that is guarded from being crossed and when you do navy ships intersect you and send you back. It's an international agreement between all countries regarding the south pole. I think it's the 60th parallel. 

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, elongated1 said:

Another thing....how do you explain eclipse then?

For it to happen, earth's position in blocking the light is crucial here.

So as it happens, he talks about eclipse in part 10 anyway doh.

If Moon is a disk AND not solid i.e. plasma and see through, there wouldn't be a total eclipse?

I don't know how this works.

I've heard that sun is also a plasma and in this case, it seems to suggest that formed of EMF.

And all the other 5 planets appears to be all plasma pulsating in different frequency therefore, different geometric shapes.

If this is the case then the Earth does not have to be sphere and it's a gigantic ship.

Just watching Part 11 now.

Interestingly, last night, while I was washing dishes and looked at the top of a tap, I could see the red rock from Australia.....

Yeah.... I even do scrying when washing.....lol

I didn't know why I was seeing the red rock.... as it happens it is featured in Part 11. Make sense.

Edited by elongated1

17 minutes ago, elongated1 said:

If Moon is a disk AND not solid i.e. plasma and see through, there wouldn't be a total eclipse?

I don't know how this works.

I've heard that sun is also a plasma and in this case, it seems to suggest that formed of EMF.

If you watch my videos where some of the source material you are viewing in these last episodes are from, the theory is they're a reflection of the black sun in the center of the earth off the firmament. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Morpheus said:

Because there's a certain area that is guarded from being crossed and when you do navy ships intersect you and send you back. It's an international agreement between all countries regarding the south pole. I think it's the 60th parallel. 

Is there a nothern equivalent to the 60th South parallel ?

Found an interesting book called [eBook] Chan Thomas - The Adam And Eve Story - The History Of Cataclysms (1993 Full UNCENSORED) Dont have the link but there are various versions floating around the net

Discusses mudfloods & geological phenomena that point to extreme events.

2 minutes ago, zarkov said:

Found an interesting book called [eBook] Chan Thomas - The Adam And Eve Story - The History Of Cataclysms (1993 Full UNCENSORED) Dont have the link but there are various versions floating around the net

Discusses mudfloods & geological phenomena that point to extreme events.

See Adam & Eve story is FAKE.

3 independent genetic research centres all came to a conclusion that DNA stems back from 8 different people, not two.

1 hour ago, elongated1 said:

See Adam & Eve story is FAKE.

3 independent genetic research centres all came to a conclusion that DNA stems back from 8 different people, not two.

The reason for posting was the corroborative aspects that tie with the historical cataclysmic mud floods etc. 

Thanks for the info though as everything should always be questioned all of the time.

21 hours ago, Morpheus said:

So what is the solution Morph?

We are stuck here with the elites who also want to get out.

This video series did make me feel like nothing is worth carrying on and we might as well give up now knowing that no God will come to help us though I'm not an aethist. If I want to take action, I met with lethargy from people who I thought they were fighting in full force. wtf

21 minutes ago, zarkov said:

The reason for posting was the corroborative aspects that tie with the historical cataclysmic mud floods etc. 

Thanks for the info though as everything should always be questioned all of the time.

NP.

While I think the video uploader made sense and raised questions, I don't think he got it right in few.

Another one is Noah's ark. It was not one ship. Noah was not a person. And to confirm this, a person who has died for 30 mins already on a trolley to a morgue went back in time, various time as he could and saw a fleet of ships at the time of flooding which is contrary to the official narrative avaible. He also planted whether he thought of it as such at the time but he grafitti'd his name on a wood column and that was found, dated back 500 years ago. The way he did was to enter another person's body so that the living person would right his name.

3 hours ago, whatthefoxhat said:

Is there a nothern equivalent to the 60th South parallel ?

Hmmmm, good question. Maybe, maybe not. There's way more land mass near the north pole than south. But I would think there may be some protection to some degree. To answer, I'm not sure. 

Edited by Morpheus

Northern Lights Philip Pullman

Listen here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw7zXt531lU&list=PLCNP8wPPUVqG-EhtQZSitKevOxbfZ8Cfy

Under the Dome Steven King

The book is over 1000+ pages. Listen here if you've got 34 hrs to spare. lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-r01k-fom-w&list=PLfVvr5UxrkcqgG7kVdGlS2mNXLfOp4DeE&index=2

S1,2,3

Journey to the center of the earth Jules Verne
Listen here. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLoJ7Tr6VhA

Regardless of whether Earth is flat or not, North Pole axis has less or none magnetic field...right?

I think this is our escape route. you need to head towards Polaris, the brightest star. If you become plasma when you are dead, you will get sucked back into the magnetic field hence you cannot get out. But if you follow the axis, you will be able to get out. In the Divine Intervention, the guys said, to break a cycle/circle, you draw a line, hence if you want to break the cycle of this never ending story, head towards North, axis.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...