Jump to content

Man, checkout this new channel on tartarian hi tech


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, zarkov said:

 

I have this pdf book called one-world-tartarians_int_092120.pdf

 

Im about a third through but parallels the op videos 

 

https://planetruthblog.files.wordpress.com/2020/09/one-world-tartarians_int_092120.pdf

 

 

 

Must be one of the best books on tartaria out there

Its free download

Edited by Jikwan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Jikwan said:

Must be one of the best books on tartaria out there

Its free download

I'd say there's a lot of people on YouTube etc that have built a career out of this book, material and ideas are the same. Funny how the Rockefeller's have some of these maps, it just adds fuel to the lies we've been told. 

 

An amazing book, I've had a scan through already, some amazing pictures in there. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, zarkov said:

Thanks - Morpheus for the update. Out of reacts

Great thread Jikwan !

Im glad you learning from this guy. I can hardly fault him. That book by a plain truth is worth studying. Both these guys are the real deal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sylvie Ivanova.

 

Anatoly FOMENKO, Gleb NOSOVSKY.

 

And then ewar (ewaranon).

 

Love it all, but we have to accept that the level of control is SO great that any of these will only have crumbs, clues etc. to offer.

 

If they really came dangerously close they wouldn't last.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Liquefaction, mud floods and tsunamis. 

Earth changes?

Polar shift?

Over the past 15 years I sit on my doorstep while smoking and watch the sun set.

The exact placement where the sun sets has moved around 5-10 degrees in my estimation from where I sit. 

 

Interesting video esp the 2nd half

Speculative!

 

 

Edited by zarkov
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/13/2021 at 6:53 PM, zarkov said:

Liquefaction, mud floods and tsunamis. 

Earth changes?

Polar shift?

Over the past 15 years I sit on my doorstep while smoking and watch the sun set.

The exact placement where the sun sets has moved around 5-10 degrees in my estimation from where I sit. 

 

Interesting video esp the 2nd half

Speculative!

 

 

Earth turns 90 degrees LOL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jikwan said:

Earth turns 90 degrees LOL

I know ;) Bit of a rambler but he says some interesting things, makes me laugh - Sloshing effect LOL

But interesting that lines of questioning are directed towards earth changes.

If earth changes precede regime change it is because that those changes are used to advantage.

It seems that many people are hinting at looming earth changes not least the solar minimum thats been censored by omission.

Asteroids and meteorites can be highly charged as they pass though the universal flux of the electromagnetic universe. I would imagine impact might be unnecessary to cause catastrophe, mere proximity might be all that is necessary to cause havoc.

Speculative.

Edited by zarkov
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, zarkov said:

I know ;) Bit of a rambler but he says some interesting things, makes me laugh - Sloshing effect LOL

But interesting that lines of questioning are directed towards earth changes.

If earth changes precede regime change it is because that those changes are used to advantage.

It seems that many people are hinting at looming earth changes not least the solar minimum thats been censored by omission.

Asteroids and meteorites can be highly charged as they pass though the universal flux of the electromagnetic universe. I would imagine impact might be unnecessary to cause catastrophe, mere proximity might be all that is necessary to cause havoc.

Speculative.

You should realize im a flatearther and consider all things in space non existent. No one has ever witnessed a comet entering our atmosphere...you can check it out

I used to follow the grandsolarminimum concept but learned of weather changing haarp

If theres going to be catastrphes it will be man made as have all others

IMO

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Jikwan said:

You should realize im a flatearther and consider all things in space non existent. No one has ever witnessed a comet entering our atmosphere...you can check it out

I used to follow the grandsolarminimum concept but learned of weather changing haarp

If theres going to be catastrphes it will be man made as have all others

IMO

 

I think its great that were all engaging and exploring. I personally think that there are more possibilities than those that we are aware of.

Western culture leaves a scar that effects and limits perception. 

Youngs double slit experiment shows that the observed object is not be what it seems to be.

 

 

Harrp is a concern as are other dew creations and I dont exclude comms or electricity supply.

Everything this current regime does is incompatible with life. 

 

Edited by zarkov
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, zarkov said:

 

I think its great that were all engaging and exploring. I personally think that there are more possibilities than those that we are aware of.

Western culture leaves a scar that effects and limits perception. 

Youngs double slit experiment shows that the observed object is not be what it seems to be.

 

 

Harrp is a concern as are other dew creations and I dont exclude comms or electricity supply.

Everything this current regime does is incompatible with life. 

 

Its a real challenge to live good life

Ive heard it say.....the further away you get from nature the more the suffering

There is a way out

One has to go against the current trends, youll get everything in your life right as it should be....the price you got to pay is having to prioratize a customized very different way of living than the rest of them.

Its a huge job, this making everything the optimal way of life

Changing the diet

Making/getting the best kind of water

Protection from raidowaves

Getting out of built up areas living in countryside

Choosing high quality friends

Breaking free from internet addiction

Eliminating chemicals from home and products

Exercizing enough etc

 

Its a full time job

 

 

Edited by Jikwan
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...