Population

Lone Wolf

1 hour ago, Basket Case said:

So in what way do you find the Georgia Guidestones as being okay 

The part about keeping the population down. Look around you. There are more bodies than there are souls. As long as its not genocide or forced coerced castration. I'd welcome that. 

18 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

How can it be achieved now ?

It will be achieved eventually. The gods have no time for cowards at this point. I take it you mean ethically? It would have to be through peoples own will. 

Natural selection would have taken care of the current crisis in any other era in human history.

7 minutes ago, Fluke said:

It will be achieved eventually. The gods have no time for cowards at this point. I take it you mean ethically? It would have to be through peoples own will. 

Natural selection would have taken care of the current crisis in any other era in human history.

That doesn't really answer my question.

How do you propose reducing nearly 8 Billion people down to 500 Million over the next decade ?

9 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

How do you propose reducing nearly 8 Billion people down to 500 Million over the next decade ?

I don't. The georgia guidestones says maintain the population thus it has failed. 

3 minutes ago, Fluke said:

I don't. The georgia guidestones says maintain the population thus it has failed. 

They were erected in 1980 - in 1980 the World Population was around 4.4 Billion.

Who ever financed and planned the stones knew that, so l'd hazard a guess that 'They' were hoping for / planning a cull of some sort..

Which brings us to the present push for a total World wide mandatory experimental untested vaxxination plan ?
No ?

13 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Which brings us to the present push for a total World wide mandatory experimental untested vaxxination plan ?
No ?

Its possible. If it become mandatory its a different ball game. 

The majority are going to take it willingly. Which is the best case scenario for those of us who don't want to go anywhere near it.