Jump to content

Population


Lone Wolf
 Share

Recommended Posts

13 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Just thought some of the people in this forum should have some baseline info on just how many of us there really are at https://www.worldometers.info/

 

Maybe they could better understand how many people die all the time...or much worse, how many births.

 

WE ARE THE VIRUS!!!

 

 

 

Why is it much worse because of births?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Too many births....because there is obviously already too many of us.

 

If allowed to continue on this path, there will be over 10 billion of us by 2050...we'll end up destroying the biosphere that sustains us....we've already destroyed or transformed half the planet.

 

Nearly 2 billion people are already malnourished, and dying from lack of healthy water supply...not made up pandemics.

 

Nearly 2 billion people have yet to make a phone call....while most of the developed world complains about petty personal problems.

 

Expect near future wars over resources....nobody will win.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Imagine a special kind of bacteria that divides every five minutes...put that bacteria in a test tube filled with food..it will multiply for quite a while until half of all of the food in the test tube is consumed...five minutes later it's full...offer it another vile full of food...it will be consumed in five minutes...now it needs 2 more vials of food to continue for another five minutes or perish. 

 

Right now we are like the bacteria in the first vial...with only minutes to go.

Edited by Lone Wolf
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/9/2021 at 7:30 PM, Lone Wolf said:

Too many births....because there is obviously already too many of us.

 

If allowed to continue on this path, there will be over 10 billion of us by 2050...we'll end up destroying the biosphere that sustains us....we've already destroyed or transformed half the planet.

 

Nearly 2 billion people are already malnourished, and dying from lack of healthy water supply...not made up pandemics.

 

Nearly 2 billion people have yet to make a phone call....while most of the developed world complains about petty personal problems.

 

Expect near future wars over resources....nobody will win.

 

 

You’ve fallen for the satanic lie about over population. Plenty of food, water, shelter and power for many more of us. There is suffering to a large portion who are sadly without, because of the satanic billionaires. We could all have a house of our own with some land to grow food, and the whole population would fit inside Australia, with the rest of the world being untouched. 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Seeker said:

We could all have a house of our own with some land to grow food, and the whole population would fit inside Australia, with the rest of the world being untouched. 

 

I won't engage in a religulous argument....just logic, and reality.

 

As I stated before at least half of all the natural world has been destroyed or reorganized in just the last century...to suit us.

 

I've lived long enough to witness much of the destruction.

 

Animal and bird and insect populations have been decimated...deforestation...desertification...depleted aquafers...and an atmosphere so polluted with RF it's crippling and killing millions already.

 

Besides...too many people = too many arguments...too many wars...too much suffering.

 

33% of land on Earth is uninhabitable desert...24% is mountainous...and nearly all the rest has been drastically altered by us, with agriculture, industry and cities etc.

 

The biosphere that sustains us will not be able to do so if there is nowhere for it to flourish.

 

I'm absolutely grateful that I am nearing the last years of my life...Got to see a lot of beauty before it was destroyed...but I'm afraid the future looks grim.

 

I'd like to see how long you would survive in a near waterless desert.


Not trying to put down anyone's beliefs...but good luck with that fantasy.


 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

 

As I stated before at least half of all the natural world has been destroyed or reorganized in just the last century...to suit us.

 

This statement only applies to the paedo-elite

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

12 minutes ago, Not Thoth said:

This statement only applies to the paedo-elite

 

You need to relieve your angry attitude...I have lived most of my life surrounded by nature...peacefully growing most of my own food...I never got political or religious with my family, neighbors and friends which I doubt you have any.

 

Didn't even know what "paedo-elite" meant until I just now looked it up.   Very offensive comment

 

Try going outside once in a while.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

 

 

You need to relieve your angry attitude...I have lived most of my life surrounded by nature...peacefully growing most of my own food...I never got political or religious with my family, neighbors and friends which I doubt you have any.

 

Didn't even know what "paedo-elite" meant until I just now looked it up.   Very offensive comment

 

Try going outside once in a while.

But there's no room anywhere outside due to all the over-population, thanks to you.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

 

 

I won't engage in a religulous argument....just logic, and reality.

 

As I stated before at least half of all the natural world has been destroyed or reorganized in just the last century...to suit us.

 

I've lived long enough to witness much of the destruction.

 

Animal and bird and insect populations have been decimated...deforestation...desertification...depleted aquafers...and an atmosphere so polluted with RF it's crippling and killing millions already.

 

Besides...too many people = too many arguments...too many wars...too much suffering.

 

33% of land on Earth is uninhabitable desert...24% is mountainous...and nearly all the rest has been drastically altered by us, with agriculture, industry and cities etc.

 

The biosphere that sustains us will not be able to do so if there is nowhere for it to flourish.

 

I'm absolutely grateful that I am nearing the last years of my life...Got to see a lot of beauty before it was destroyed...but I'm afraid the future looks grim.

 

I'd like to see how long you would survive in a near waterless desert.


Not trying to put down anyone's beliefs...but good luck with that fantasy.

 

 

 

Everything you state here is totally the fault of the satanic, paedophile, parasites who call themselves 'elite'!

If they had not existed then this 'world' would be a very different place.

You blame the majority for the actions of a minority .... actually your whole argument is based on not blaming those who fault it is!

 

Looks like you are the one who needs 'luck' with that fantasy.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have already lived in peace and harmony with my surroundings, and my learnings, for over 6 decades and will continue to live in peace while you will continue to be stressed and angry.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

while you will continue to be stressed and angry.

 

59 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

It almost always seems that political and religious minded people, are the angry tense ones that disrupt the lives of others.

 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

You need to relieve your angry attitude

 

Are you looking in a mirror when you type?

Your the only one reflecting the above statements in this thread .... and you seem to pull the statements out of thin air!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

43 minutes ago, ink said:

Are you looking in a mirror when you type?

Your the only one reflecting the above statements in this thread .... and you seem to pull the statements out of thin air!

 

You are obviously a product of social media...doubt you have an original thought you could call your own...I have no more time for your kind of nonsense...Goodnight.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

It almost always seems that political and religious minded people, are the angry tense ones that disrupt the lives of others.

Agree all part of the abrahamic mindset. Those that call the ruling elite Satanists, hmm no It's actually abrahamic but whatever helps them sleep at night. 

 

On 6/9/2021 at 7:30 PM, Lone Wolf said:

Expect near future wars over resources....nobody will win.

I agree. Its really a question of resources than space. After seeing how the population has behaved I don't really see how people can look at the Georgia guidestones and say that it's a bad thing. ..Oh wait I can see. It's their Christian mindset. 

 

I suggested this in the mega thread and got waves of abuse from the usual suspects.

 

They've been waiting for an awakening since 2007 and still haven't accepted the fact that a mass awakening isn't going to happen. So they are militant and angry. And they too will have a similar fate to the normies they try and impose their will on. 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

I have already lived in peace and harmony with my surroundings, and my learnings, for over 6 decades and will continue to live in peace while you will continue to be stressed and angry.

That's a good attitude to have and I see it as the second awakening if you like. Not being stressed by others choices, and not imposing your will upon them. But not loving them either just accepting. And putting up a defensive barrier and fighting and defending if need be. 

 

It can be quite painful. But this way you really build upon yourself. That's why I just try to observe and don't involve myself in politics too much. 

 

You see it in the protests as well. "Freedom" they chant. Then they sign petitions really they are still in the system. Begging politicians to come and rescue them. 

 

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/9/2021 at 7:30 PM, Lone Wolf said:

Too many births....because there is obviously already too many of us.

 

If allowed to continue on this path, there will be over 10 billion of us by 2050...we'll end up destroying the biosphere that sustains us....we've already destroyed or transformed half the planet.

 

Nearly 2 billion people are already malnourished, and dying from lack of healthy water supply...not made up pandemics.

 

Nearly 2 billion people have yet to make a phone call....while most of the developed world complains about petty personal problems.

 

Expect near future wars over resources....nobody will win.

 

 

 

I agree that we are quite a destructive species. Because of our lifestyles, the amount of waste we produce is obscene. However, my research leads me to believe that many people underestimate how large earth is, mainly because the world map that most people are familiar with is inaccurate. In short, what I'm saying is that there is more uninhabited land on earth than most people realize.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, Fluke said:

After seeing how the population has behaved I don't really see how people can look at the Georgia guidestones and say that it's a bad thing. ..Oh wait I can see. It's their Christian mindset. 


Are you okay with 6.5 billion people being culled ?
(and what has - 'being a bad idea' - have to do with Christianity?)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Ethel said:

I agree that we are quite a destructive species. Because of our lifestyles, the amount of waste we produce is obscene.


l would say that a large proportion of the populations have been led astray and blinded by the (Satanic / Destructive) Corporations that now run this place..

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Basket Case said:


l would say that a large proportion of the populations have been led astray and blinded by the (Satanic / Destructive) Corporations that now run this place..

 

Agreed. I am in favor of a more back to basics existence.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

Are you okay with 6.5 billion people being culled ?

No. I never said anything about genocide.

 

7 minutes ago, Basket Case said:

and what has - 'being a bad idea' - have to do with Christianity?)

Everything. The abrahamics see it as their job to save everyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...