Posted (edited)

Non perishable or very long lasting food is the only commodity really worth having right now. They can't play about with it once in your possession either. Second to that for me is precious metals and finally crypto (they can turn the plug off on that one though so I wouldn't have all my eggs in that basket).

Cash will soon be a cheap medium to wipe your arse with and any savings you have in the bank have about as much life as a postage stamp....bye bye fiat!

Edited by Brad the lad

Posted (edited)
On 6/9/2021 at 3:47 PM, Brad the lad said:

Non perishable or very long lasting food is the only commodity really worth having right now. They can't play about with it once in your possession either. Second to that for me is precious metals and finally crypto (they can turn the plug off on that one though so I wouldn't have all my eggs in that basket).

Cash will soon be a cheap medium to wipe your arse with and any savings you have in the bank have about as much life as a postage stamp....bye bye fiat!

They cannot unplug a decentralized network around the world, and even if that happens, the source code is in every node, so it can be started again and your KEY's would be working.
Other advantages of cryptos vs metals is that you cannot run away with your metals around the world, and even if you store them, they can confiscate it.
I mean, obviously I would like to have precious metals too, but they are not as secure and unconficable as crypto.

Edited by eSlacK

19 hours ago, eSlacK said:

They cannot unplug a decentralized network around the world, and even if that happens, the source code is in every node, so it can be started again and your KEY's would be working.
Other advantages of cryptos vs metals is that you cannot run away with your metals around the world, and even if you store them, they can confiscate it.
I mean, obviously I would like to have precious metals too, but they are not as secure and unconficable as crypto.

yes you are quite correct, lets look at the Knights Templar setup etc. we will mind your gold here is a promissory note off you go. sometime later FIAT currency. and do the Americans need reminding that their assets were taken from them in recent past by there own Goverment.

On 6/9/2021 at 3:36 AM, eSlacK said:

The only way the system will collapse, is if we start using an unconfiscable medium of exchange. If you know any way please share.

mkcd.gif?w=480

To say I'm a crypto fanatic would be an understatement. So you have my attention.

However, for the purpose that you mention as an alternative medium of exchange I do not think bitcoin is the answer, I think other cyrptos can be that answer, I suspect the Governments want their own shitcoins to be the answer.....

For me how I would describe bitcoin's main function, is that it is God's perfect way of safely storing your wealth over multiple generations.

22 hours ago, eSlacK said:

Turn the plug off was meant as a metaphor really. What I mean is they can do with it whatever they want. They can make it illegal to own it if they want. They can and have done this with silver and gold of course in the past but it's much harder to control with the physical of anything.

Decentralised.......not so sure about that either. What's Binance and all the other big corps that are involved? They are just stepping stones towards the end goal.

They can do what they want with any of the coins. They own most of the Theta on the market. You can use many other smaller exchanges of course but painting up crypto as a black market is just newspaper talk. As mentioned on a  previous posts elsewhere on the forum...Why is there crypto adverts at bus stops if it's not the cabals baby?

This has always been about one thing for me. They let the peasants get a taste for the tech they want to push. First they MUST make it look very attractive (just like Amazon, Uber etc..). Then when everyone is in they take control and do what the fu$k they want with it.

6 hours ago, Brad the lad said:

Turn the plug off was meant as a metaphor really. What I mean is they can do with it whatever they want. They can make it illegal to own it if they want. They can and have done this with silver and gold of course in the past but it's much harder to control with the physical of anything.

Decentralised.......not so sure about that either. What's Binance and all the other big corps that are involved? They are just stepping stones towards the end goal.

They can do what they want with any of the coins. They own most of the Theta on the market. You can use many other smaller exchanges of course but painting up crypto as a black market is just newspaper talk. As mentioned on a  previous posts elsewhere on the forum...Why is there crypto adverts at bus stops if it's not the cabals baby?

This has always been about one thing for me. They let the peasants get a taste for the tech they want to push. First they MUST make it look very attractive (just like Amazon, Uber etc..). Then when everyone is in they take control and do what the fu$k they want with it.

They can make illegal whatever they want, but they will never have your private keys unlesss you give it to them.
Bitcoin is decentralized, do not confuse with Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC), those are controlled by them.

For the security, you can store your bitcoin in a piece of paper (containing your private key) and that's it. no exchang. no goverment, only you and your key.
You can use hardware wallets, software wallets, etc. You can save your private keys encrypted with a password, you can do many things instead of just the exchange.
Also you can trade it for goods or services, no need to covert it to fiat money, it's more practical than precious metals in this case too..

If they make it illegal then you have nothing but a private key or a "digital" wallet that can't be traded for anything. You will be forced to convert all coins to the CBDC coin and caught up in the hyperinflation circus that will be turning your coins to dust in the exchange. That is exactly my point. If you have anything physical to trade in the real world then that control system simply isn't there as much. As I said at the start of this thread...my eggs won't be in one basket when it comes to anything. Even more so when it involves anything digital.

PS- I still think crypto has some legs and this won't happen for some time yet.

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Brad the lad said:

If they make it illegal then you have nothing but a private key or a "digital" wallet that can't be traded for anything. You will be forced to convert all coins to the CBDC coin and caught up in the hyperinflation circus that will be turning your coins to dust in the exchange. That is exactly my point. If you have anything physical to trade in the real world then that control system simply isn't there as much. As I said at the start of this thread...my eggs won't be in one basket when it comes to anything. Even more so when it involves anything digital.

PS- I still think crypto has some legs and this won't happen for some time yet.

Exactly, you will trade BITCOIN, why would you want to convert it to CBDC? you exchange your good or service or BUY a good or service, directly using BITCOIN, why do you need a government?

You will pay using Bitcoin's blockchain directly, broadcasting your private key.

198813209_10157640347536906_463793846387663661_n (1).jpg

Edited by eSlacK