Jump to content

What Is The Form Of This 'Place' We Find Our Awareness In?


Recommended Posts

Space & Universe or Nature of Reality?

 

I thought here as this thread will (more than likely) focus on the ideas of the physical form of the 'world' we perceive as reality!

 

This will be a heavily moderated thread.

ANY ridicule or posts intended to elicit a negative reaction or create/start an argument .... will be removed. 

 

In here (which I take responsibility for) .... any member with over 50 posts on the forum can discuss the ideas they consider correct about the physical form of this 'place' .... Any member with less than 50 posts on the forum will have the posts removed.

 

Whatever 'shape' you consider correct is fine BUT .... YOU must answer any questions and questions are NOT answered by videos. (your own words are needed).

 

I will construct my current thoughts and post them .... I will NOT favour my views as I don't even want you to believe me as then it makes your life my responsibility!

 

An actual discussion please?

 

Note .... If any member with less than 50 posts currently on the forum wishes to post in this thread then please PM me .... and we will chat about why you should.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, ink said:

I will construct my current thoughts and post them

 

Upon considering how to structure my current belief of the form of this 'place' into a short paragraph ....... I came to the conclusion that a question better defines my experiences .... Accepting that an individual is bigger on the 'inside' than all of that which is external of them ....

 

What shape limits individual creation?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

If you subscribe to the work and theories of Nassim Haramein that shape would be a tetrahedron embedded in a 64 tetrahedron grid  which is the only geometric construct to be in absolute equilibrium, meaning that a given force will have the same effect on that object from any vector

 

It's been quite a while since I've looked at this stuff so please don't ask me why a sphere doesn't fit the bill, but I think it is something to do with the gaps between them when they are stacked

 

Just as a side note quite a while ago I read a paper where two scientists came out and said that water not only behaves like a standard liquid but also appears to contain the geometric shapes of tetrahedrons which I thought was interesting given Haramien's work, also water as a substance has a negative coefficient of expansion which in itself is rather puzzling 

Edited by peter
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Here are my humble thoughts on the matter of reality as a whole

 

Non-seperation/Non-duality :

To our minds the world as such is always experienced as a playground of different forms.

This is me and there, out there is everything else

On that basis, experiences are made

But it is a flawed outlook on whats really going on.

 

If we take the example of an Apple Tree, our minds immediatly conclude: Thats a tree and it obiously has a different form than its sorrundings. It clearly is seperated from the rest.

However if we then understand that this "tree" as we call it soly exists because there is some thing called water, we also understand that without water, no tree.

So can we really seperate the two? We really cant.

Where does the water come from?

Where does the heat and the light come from the "tree" needs to grow, or exist as such.

We will find that no matter what i hold as a seperate event or object, is in reality always the totality of everything.

We cannot even speak of two events. Its always the one.

 

Another example:

If we take a picture with all sorts of colours in it and think this is black, this is red and so on, we might think each is kind of seperated of the rest. But each colour contributs to the picture itself.

So the process of "creating" is not found in the past, it is found in each and every moment and always is from the "One".

 

This is all in regards what we hold as the world, which is basically always God, self, Bhudda or whatever one might want to call it.

 

When it comes to the mind it gets intresting, as the mind is the creator of this and that. The creator of the seemingly seperated world that what you call yourself live in.

It is not questioned what this thing is what i call "person" or "myself", its soly guessed, its a body and a mind that walks arround in a world out there.

Each and every night we experience the non-existence of a world and what i call "me". When we wake up, we have no memory about our deep sleep and for good reason. There is nothing to remember about as nothing (no-thing) existed at that time and place. Nevertheless it still happend and you still woke up the next morning.

That means that in that time of deep sleep you still existed, but not as a form or memory or story or whatever. It was just "being" itself without any thought.

This is the natural state that is even at the present in this moment, it is just not realized because thoughts overcloud it. But it is there, in the background, always at the present.

Thats the you, the one we are talking about.

The totality of everything.

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2021 at 10:57 PM, ink said:

Upon considering how to structure my current belief of the form of this 'place' into a short paragraph ....... I came to the conclusion that a question better defines my experiences .... Accepting that an individual is bigger on the 'inside' than all of that which is external of them ....

 

What shape limits individual creation?

The question about the shape is very interesting in itself, however the statement above I find the most fascinating of all ( which I agree with by the way )  because it brings into question subatomic particles, singularities( with regards to infinite information within a finite boundary ) ,Plank distance ratios of subatomic particles between their surface area  and interior volume and the illusion of movement itself .

Great question by the way

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

We live in a fallen reality, a type of hell. Everything decays here, even fresh water turns stagnant and you are guaranteed in life if you live long enough to loose all the things you love. Everything in this existence is hungry and hunger is the true root of evil. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nah, not really (In general).

 

Whatever attractive theory we are attracted to is only theory.

 

I might like to believe in sub-atomic theory, or string theory, infinite vibrations or any number of theories for an explanation of existence, and don't think I'm preaching because I'll believe anything!

 

What I ACTUALLY experience is pretty well just being here and seeing and interacting with what is around me.

 

I cannot perceive or experience those weird and wonderful realities directly, only what I see, hear and feel.

 

I can imagine them and even make that somewhat real to myself - momentarily.

 

I think things are fundamentally much more simple.

 

We are created beings in a consciously and elegantly perfect weave of material reality - creation.

 

Our job is to nurture, love and develop the world given to us.

 

However, Huston, we have a problem.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2021 at 10:46 AM, Michael said:

Here are my humble thoughts on the matter of reality as a whole

 

Non-seperation/Non-duality :

To our minds the world as such is always experienced as a playground of different forms.

This is me and there, out there is everything else

On that basis, experiences are made

But it is a flawed outlook on whats really going on.

 

If we take the example of an Apple Tree, our minds immediatly conclude: Thats a tree and it obiously has a different form than its sorrundings. It clearly is seperated from the rest.

However if we then understand that this "tree" as we call it soly exists because there is some thing called water, we also understand that without water, no tree.

So can we really seperate the two? We really cant.

Where does the water come from?

Where does the heat and the light come from the "tree" needs to grow, or exist as such.

We will find that no matter what i hold as a seperate event or object, is in reality always the totality of everything.

We cannot even speak of two events. Its always the one.

 

Another example:

If we take a picture with all sorts of colours in it and think this is black, this is red and so on, we might think each is kind of seperated of the rest. But each colour contributs to the picture itself.

So the process of "creating" is not found in the past, it is found in each and every moment and always is from the "One".

 

This is all in regards what we hold as the world, which is basically always God, self, Bhudda or whatever one might want to call it.

 

When it comes to the mind it gets intresting, as the mind is the creator of this and that. The creator of the seemingly seperated world that what you call yourself live in.

It is not questioned what this thing is what i call "person" or "myself", its soly guessed, its a body and a mind that walks arround in a world out there.

Each and every night we experience the non-existence of a world and what i call "me". When we wake up, we have no memory about our deep sleep and for good reason. There is nothing to remember about as nothing (no-thing) existed at that time and place. Nevertheless it still happend and you still woke up the next morning.

That means that in that time of deep sleep you still existed, but not as a form or memory or story or whatever. It was just "being" itself without any thought.

This is the natural state that is even at the present in this moment, it is just not realized because thoughts overcloud it. But it is there, in the background, always at the present.

Thats the you, the one we are talking about.

The totality of everything.

 

It's called solipcism and to be honest, I don't agree with such an ideology. I think it's dangerous and disconnects from the universe as a whole. Not for me thanks. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

What is this place? Who knows, it's hard to describe, but what I see, hear and feel is the opposite of what I am told. Our ancestors knew what this place was but they're classed as under developed and any progression by man thereafter is greater than what it has proceeded. But is that necessarily true?

 

When we look at old buildings and I mean really old buildings and the explanations given, something doesn't add up. The craftsmanship and intricacies in these buildings is not recreated today, why? Why is our current architecture so underdeveloped in comparison? Materials are way different and in actuality, we simply cannot create what was done before. Why?

 

I might be veering off a tad here, but my point is whatever we've been told this place is, is completely different to what we experience physically. So I think the bigger question is, why in this so called modern age are we still asking this question? Why do we still have questions and limited answers? 

 

Sorry if I've interpreted the initial post but I assume this is what you're asking. 👍

Edited by Morpheus
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Morpheus said:

It's called solipcism and to be honest, I don't agree with such an ideology. I think it's dangerous and disconnects from the universe as a whole. Not for me thanks. 

 

Solipcism:
the view or theory that the self is all that can be known to exist.
  • the quality of being self-centred or selfish.
     
    Its actually the opposite. It means to get rid of the ego as the ego is the cause for all the troubles.
    Its a teaching you find in Zen-Bhuddism or Hinduism. It is the opposite of disconnection.
Edited by Michael
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Michael said:

 

Solipcism:
the view or theory that the self is all that can be known to exist.
  • the quality of being self-centred or selfish.
     
    Its actually the opposite. It means to get rid of the ego as the ego is the cause for all the troubles.
    Its a teaching you find in Zen-Bhuddism or Hinduism. It is the opposite of disconnection.

It's not how I interpreted it initially, however, thanks for further explaining your post the me and I'm glad you don't believe in such an ideology. I totally agree with about the egocentric world we live in. 👍

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Morpheus said:

It's not how I interpreted it initially, however, thanks for further explaining your post the me and I'm glad you don't believe in such an ideology. I totally agree with about the egocentric world we live in. 👍

Its allright, happens to all of us :-)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/9/2021 at 1:57 PM, ink said:

What shape limits individual creation?

 

I've always thought in terms of our consciousness/ DNA being limited by design, a sort of inbuilt ring-pass-not. Trapping us into limiting experiences.

 

So thinking about sacred geometry, how it's linked to consciousness and DNA, platonic solids and the star tetrahedron, flower of life, and transcendental numbers (e function and pi).

 

Crystals too.

 

I put a piece of azeztulite crystal, a type of quartz, on my 3rd eye once and had an experience like a near death experience, felt like I was travelling through hyperspace, but then only landed just outside my physical body. I don't know why I did it.

 

(Look it up and that's what it does!)

 

In terms of chakras, the base chakra is represented by the cube, also used to represent satanism.

 

I would say being stuck in base chakra issues (survival, fear) is the most limiting state, so therefore the cube.

 

But maybe I've misinterpreted entirely your question?

 

Just some random thoughts.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we should all take note of Nikola Tesla's comments:

 

"If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.”

 

My understanding of this realm is that it is a toroidal field. The explanation provided for a toroidal field is based on a spherical model. However, I present this image to turn that on it's head.

 

As we see in the first picture we have a central point to which the magnetic field is produced. From what I have read, this is produced in the north pole and is what produces earth's electro magnetism. 

 

This makes sense when we consider what Tesla says, but also how the human body works with its own toroidal field produced by the human heart and presented by the next picture. 

 

I appreciate some people may find that hard to believe, but our core is at the north pole, not the never proven earth's core. 

 

Before any wants to dispute that, please bear in mind that humans have only ever dug down as far as 7.67 miles and yet we are told the core is 1802 miles. 

Unknown.jpeg

heart-energy.jpg

Edited by Morpheus
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...